Do white females understand how much everyone wants them to die?

Here's a checkmark casually bragging he drove off from a group of white women during a mass shooting scare. All the replies are encouraging, none are questioning this mainstream wish to see white females die.

Attached: hgj.png (524x703, 392.43K)

picture of the shooter

Attached: 187631672_171969708263892_2541195916900359809_n.jpg (513x640, 41.84K)

Scrawny chud incel hands wrote that

Based nigger

hello bot

This is the result of White women being whores, murdering their babies in the womb, sterilizing themselves with the pill, and destroying their families for fun and profit. If White women wanted to be respected, then they should have given birth to more White people.

Women base their beliefs on feelings.
This post by Tariq wont reach them and even if it did they'll just rationalize it as him being the oppressed victim lashing out at white supremacy and whiteness.

You cannot win this psychological manipulation by taking it seriously, the only reaponse should be to ask him if he washed his ass and if he is ready for his Breaking.

We should find respectable and respected niggers and force them to confront faggots like Tariq, because Tariq is the epitome of what these "respected" niggers try to say subtly.

Yo dawg we know you love dogs so we let a dog drive your dog car.

wow owo

Moshe really hates white wombs

Attached: 534EF565-2625-4BC3-92C2-587372F35480.png (600x600, 350.06K)

No no no, they want white fascist tomboys to die, they want roasties to exist to creat mixed babies

Attached: Florence Nightingale.jpg (1030x702, 193.1K)

That ain't my hoe, you know how it go.

Attached: 6mpvhf.jpg (888x499, 71.01K)

White women need to be loyal to their race. No shitskin will treta them half as well as a decent white man.

Basee, they sure as shit wouldn't have done the same for him.

>Tariq Nasheed

That's because white men are simps. The only reason why white women get beat up by black men is because they think they are the princess and think black man will put up with it like beta white father and boyfriends.

the original pick me girl

>pick me girl

You fucking zoomers should all be shot

If a bunch of women ran up to my car, I would assume they were trying to get me to relax so that their black boyfriends could rob and murder me. Fuck off, whores. I would drive away immediately at high-speed.

Attached: Earjack 2.png (1008x839, 92.27K)