I'm a 19yo male who almost never goes outside, have zero friends and i have never held hands with a girl

I'm a 19yo male who almost never goes outside, have zero friends and i have never held hands with a girl

Ask me anything

Attached: e67c626d7a3f722116bb3bc966d29eb0.jpg (736x922, 96.68K)

why do you think anyone gives a shit? you want to be a loser be a fucking loser. otherwise get a sportbike or something fagget

i have a bike lol

Why don't you go outside. Too fat?

because i think that nobody likes my face and my thin body

Start running and lifting, become a chad. Learn hobbies and skills, be all the man you can be.
You are literally wasting your life, which is short and precious. Wake up retard, you have been kiked and don't even realize it.

Attached: 1589510696809.jpg (640x793, 102.48K)

thanks

No one cares about your face. If you live in a fairly big enough place you'll just blend in with everyone else. Do this, go out and get some vitamin D, you twink nigger

Go outside and burn something. Throw a molotow cocktail at a government building. Do something with your life. It's not too late.

i've been told all my life that i'm ugly, people said that right in my face

fuck you

I was like you. But then the demons didn’t want me being like you anymore.

what did they tell you?

Why you fap so much? Stop fapping. You're killing your testosterone.

It's not your face. It's not your muscles or your bank account. It's numbers. You just have to talk to lots of girls and have some thing interesting to talk about. Not internet dating shit like tinder. Go talk to girls face to face. Ask them if they can help you to be more confident in talking to girls because you are shy. Learn the subtle art of flirting and inuendo. Look her in the eyes when talking to her and smile. Your problem is 100% in your head.

I saw a really fat, sweaty, classic m'lady neckbeard looking motherfucker in a t shirt that barely fit with some cringe ass slogan on the front standing with his arm round a really cute asian girl last night. Granted she could've been a hooker, but if that nigger can still get out, get some, and have fun you can too. you need to grow a thicker skin. People don't usually say to burns victims they are ugly, you've probably been told that because you have potential but make no effort

>I am a child
That is what you are and it's quite normal to have no signifigant social experiences. Stop rushing your whole life.

faggot, go die in Ukraine

Kill yourself faggot

>I'm a 19yo
You're young, your life can still be fixed but your window for maximum efficiency is 7 years. After that it's still possible but you develop more and more attrition so start working user.

>male
So your societal value is equal to your socioeconomic value, start dealing with that. On the bright side males have no time hard cap to improve their standing but obviously the sooner the better.

>who almost never goes outside
"Outside" is the imaginary line where your confort zone extends. Every time you step out of that confine you became a fool but that's inevitable for extending yhe confines of you confort zone. Deal with this.

>have zero friends
Real friends are one or two in a lifetime the rest are just aquaintages you happen to associate with more often. To find real friends you have to be the fool and look for other fools who stumble in your own pathway.

>and i have never held hands with a girl
Females are overrated. Sex us overrated. There isn't a one for you but as soon you develop confidence and competence ALL the women in your life can be molded into your one.

i'm actually on my nofap jorney rn but the problem isn't in my head like everywhere i go i see people who look at me with strange expession on their faces and it's bothers me so much that i hate going outside

Attached: wojak-doomer-looking-at-coomer.jpg (1024x576, 44.79K)

There is nothing to ask you. You dont know anything.

Attached: 1653202898208.gif (498x357, 985.99K)

You will go outside on the battlefield and serve your country!

You're so young

19 year olds used to go to war in past

>There are people born after the year 2000
I don't like being told there's people younger than me. Especially on Any Forums of all places... I'm 22.

Attached: maxresdefault (9).jpg (1280x720, 254.12K)

wash your balls and stop walking around with a black cloud over you. You don't have to have a grin like a mong, but shit, make some effort to be approachable bro

i'm only 19 but i feel so old.......

>19 yo
Oh boy, you just have begun your journey into wizardry. See you again in 11 years, lad.
t. 29 khv

^^^ - This is what you need to do OP. I was in a similar place where my thoughts, understanding of reality were not one with my physical being.
I started ACTING like I THOUGHT a "man" should act. Slowly, every day, changed my life around. All you need to do is refuse letting the thoughts of "what others would say or think if I.." and go do it, for yourself. Because you're a man, and men build shit, including themselves. Don't be afraid of being you because of some kiked ideology that society follows, It's an illusion.

Attached: df4553c0-efe3-11ec-bb04-937e85038b75.jpg (800x806, 181.66K)

Wow you've got so much life advice to give us lil zoom zoom please give us some

How were you able to not get pussy during the phase of your life where its the easiest?
Seriously all teen girls are incredibly horny to the point you don't even have to try

Is that what you want to do? Go to a war and die within a few days/weeks like those kids did?

>I'm a 19yo male who almost never goes outside, have zero friends and i have never held hands with a girl
>Ask me anything
I hope, your based government will soon help you by a force drafting you to army and sending to Ukraine.

>like everywhere i go i see people who look at me with strange expession on their faces and it's bothers me so much that i hate going outside
This is just stupid. "Like", whatever.

They are horny for chads not for normies

30 years girls are way more horny. It's easier at 30 is think.

Well, as someone one year your junior, what is it you want to do in life? I know what I want, and it can be condensed into a few things:
1. Family, and a decently large one if possible.
2. Land to raise said family on, land that I OWN and can do what I wish with.
3. The ability to provide that family with as best a life as I can provide.

All of these can be broken down into paths of hiw to achieve, even if they are somewhat vague. I suggest, seeing as you spend a lot of time on your own, reflecting on what it is you want most in life and try to figure out how to get there. Write it all down. Once you have a semblance of a path down, work from point to point, until you get to the goal. Then find a new one and start again. Want a girlfriend? Try to figure out why you don't already, and do what needs to be done to rectify it. Want a good job? Do the same thing.
It can be very difficult to find the will to do so. You have to CONSCIOUSLY apply effort at all times. It will be tiring, and exhausting, and even crushing, as you won't always succeed. But keep going. We all make it eventually, one way or another. Best wishes, user.

U think that's bad? I'm ugly even to goblin standars, i disgust brown plebs with my sheer autism and my wicked skinnyfat kleinenfelter body.
They stare at me just like a shitbull bitch would stare at a baby or her own rejected pup, they really hate me more than i hate myself.

Have you a lot of free time? Can you go to college or do you have to work? Do you already know wath is your dream work?

I'm basically you but 31. I have nothing to ask. I already know.

Why aren't you in the military? Right now you should be fighting in Ukraine, and raping 10/10 blonde haired blue eyed women, you could even manage to bring one back home, considering Ukrainians can now get the Russian nationality easily.

You're nothing special. There's many like you here who are even older.

Attached: joaquin-phoenix-joker-dc-universe.jpg (1591x895, 418.31K)

The least insane Any Forums user

Attached: c97.jpg (800x805, 72.26K)

you can focus on what you can better. For example, skinnyfatness. Work out.
Also Jesus is the Lord, you have to please Him not other people.

And more and more will be, abnormals aren't special, they all share the same key flaws.

so what, earlier you try to get better, less likely you become an incel

But it's not just a thousand-yard gaze in a face of authentic and absolute hatred what scares me, spics love violence and I am a weak one amongs them, they see that I am vulnerable and they have taken advantage, I have even been stabbed and accused of ineffable things of which I am innocent, and one day I will not be.
They are pushing me hard to do something I don't want to, and, unlike europeans being weak here results in death, and the globohomo has only made my situation worse.

When will you join the army to fight for mother Russia?

Attached: 1395145076004.jpg (1200x774, 230.03K)

HAHAHAHHAHA so young and dumb

>Hey goy you tired of being sterile worker drone?
>How about trying yourself as being sterile AND expendable combat drone instead?
>You still have your life to take from you goy, forward march!
Army will get fucked due to disenfranchising young men just as good as any civilian aspect of society. Why fight for something where you have no stake? I've been seeing US already complaining about how bad army volunteers situation got, don't think Russia is any different, lagging behind couple decades maybe.

OP could still become another Gagarin or Kalashnikov.
He is so young he can still make it. He just needs to man up first.