When is Any Forums actually going to refute this?

It really do be like that tho.

Attached: 1654832888918.jpg (474x474, 36.5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9289H6FCA2k
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sage, but consider the following - I don't need to refute you. Fuck you.

Attached: options_field_only.png (1500x1500, 219.57K)

youtube.com/watch?v=9289H6FCA2k

Not enough, gotta post redpills.

Attached: 1607817751603.jpg (686x1003, 120.89K)

>guns fired one round per minute
tell that to the Boston massacre victims

Attached: 1611153241871.jpg (1179x825, 128.28K)

The constitution does not set restrictions you fucking ottoman rape baby. It is a negative document. It only limits the capability of the government. How is this concept so …foreign to the rest of the world. The whole point is that government does not have the right to tell you shit making your point inapplicable. The government is supposed to serve at your convenience (in theory) we are not subjects with granted privileges. We have inalienable god or natural rights as humans. Idiot

Killing your entire family requires good weapons.

Back then private citizens could own battleships and the government rent the ships from the citizens during war times. Let me own a battleship that could siege a city. That was the vision the founding fathers had.

this

America has one of the HIGHEST murder rates in the world because of guns. You practically hear some kind of mass shooting happening in the USA on a daily basis. We even recently witnessed 10 innocent people killed by some deranged 4channer with an assault rifle. If I were you, I wouldn't feel safe walking outside knowing there are psychos out there who are capable of pulling the trigger on a whim.

>Inb4 your a pussy

I am a veteran (a former Air Force combatant stationed in Camp Rogain, to be exact), so I have both the authority and experience to talk about this. My grandfather also fought for your freedoms by storming the beaches of Normandy. You DYEL losers aren't in a position to call me as such.

>Inb4 but what about muh Second Amendment

Let's face it, us ordinary folks don't need highly lethal weapons of war, such as the Assault Rifle 15. And our Founding Fathers never had automatic weapons in mind when they drafted the constitution. They meant less lethal Wild West shit like black powder muskets and swords.

>Inb4 but what about muh self defence

There are highly effective and specialized martial arts out there fit for that very purpose, such as Krav Maga, Systema, and Wing Chun. As a BJJ blue belt myself, if someone were to mug me on the streets, I could easily just submit him with a triangle choke and put the assailant to sleep. Strive to become like me. There is simply NO need to murder someone when defending yourself.

So tell me again, why are y'all against gun control?

Attached: 2E0D877D-150B-440D-982D-4F27D5769A47.jpg (708x433, 61.86K)

Back then a Civilian could own their own battleship. So Civilians today should be able to own nukes.

Battleships back then were just sailboats with some glorified fireworks as cannons. State of the art battleships today have massive cannons, 30 mm guns, torpedo tubes, and nuke launchers

Apples and oranges, retard

So by your logic next time you need to get medical care you are not going to a modern hospital but an old civil war re-enactment tent. No anesthetic or disinfectants, just a rusty saw.

Then if you somehow survive you can write about it not using your computer or smartphone but a feather quill pen and ink or at best a block type hand printing press.

Clearly you have never seen one of these ships or seen what a cannon can do.

you will never be a real country.

Oh yeah, that's right; I need more firepower to compete with the government.

Society can survive with firearms, so society should survive with firearms.

Teach people to be nice enough that the presence of firearms is irrelevant, and someday ripping up targets with machine guns can be a normal excursion to the range.

Attacking the government with deadly force is illegal, user.

The second amendment "regulates" governments, not weapons.
21st century governments are just as unworthy of trust as 18th century governments.

If the problem can be generalized to publicly available firearms, as the gun control lobby insists, then the solution to the problem is to confiscate all firearms in the US. Any other solution would be inadequate, because the risk is defined as guns not owned by a government official.

Why then, is the gun lobby not pushing for actively confiscating all guns? Why are they emphasizing gun control legislation, which is notably ignored by mass shooters?

Is this an attempt to solve a problem, or is this an attempt to legally intimidate lawful gun owners?

That's stupid because the point of the second amendment is to give people the power to check their government. They used to have access to better or similar weapons as the government, and they still should. The 1934 NFA subverts the intention of the US constitution.

Automatic guns existed at the time, see the puckle gun and citizens owned like 20 times as many war ships with 30 times as many cannons as the state.

I wish we could go back to a time where I could park my 20-gun coffee+coca frigate loaded down with grape shot and 10lb cannonballs right in the heart of DC.

Attached: 1518887363493.png (1080x988, 722.73K)

No internet in the 1700's yet here you are enjoying the 1st.
The 2nd supports the 1st.
/Thread.

I agree. The 13th ammendment was also made a long time ago. Time to repeal it.

Ive abandoned all other reasons besides sheer spite. Scum like you can never be allowed to win.

the problem with gun law in us is that niggers can own one

Attached: 1634871904021.jpg (1080x1081, 133.42K)

>Bite my shitty bait, please!
All fields.

Most mass shootings are done by white incels

Supreme court justice thomas already refuted this, letting everyone know that the right to bear -all- arms is the law of the land. Do your research next time you lazy fuck.
Sage
/thread