How do we stop racism? What's the best way to do it?

How do we stop racism? What's the best way to do it?

Attached: 1657211605185.jpg (1440x1440, 369.86K)

it solves itself

Attached: 1623045057434.jpg (539x960, 168.98K)

Kill all non-Catholics and racism will disappear.

Let superior BBC win out. Girls pick the best mates on instinct, and BBC have the best genes.

Good nigger kil bad niggers.

I want to castrate that nigger and bash that sluts head in with a club.

Arranged marriages between white women and black men, funded by the government.

niggers steal the best white girls

Attached: 1642458522974.png (1024x541, 1.43M)

Is it really racist to be against interspecies breeding? Speciest maybe, but not racist.

Attached: Homo Amerimutticus.jpgI.jpg (1700x1700, 451.72K)

What about killing all Catholics so racism can thrive?

let the shiksas handle it.

Attached: jewsracemixing17.png (855x620, 648.53K)

Attached: 1567685588832.png (718x520, 815.4K)

we already have that its called welfare

Ethnostate.

Lets build a republic with whiteis inside the borders and others outside.

Problem solved. Because racism is blacks and coloured men problem. Lets them play separately outside.

I suggest repopulate Syberia by whites.
In upcoming climate change Russia is only territory suitable for comfort living. Others will die out from maleria soon.

Gather all racists and give them over to black masters so they learn to become obedient. The only way. The right way.

Attached: 1602246927346.webm (720x1280, 1.22M)

Leave us alone. Have some standards. Stop blaming us for all your problems. Accept responsibility for your actions. Buy land instead of gold teeth and spinner rims.

Many such cases.

We niggas are gay stop trying to make us hetero, when we crave nigga cock.

Attached: 1325a6e4c83dbd1c5d41eb0244fb7f88.jpg (735x933, 144.8K)

effigies

Hey it's the "I'm bout to cum" guy

>What's the best way to do it?
keep the racist role in the bedroom for great polarity and remember each their roles

Attached: anime professional retard.png (640x671, 542.69K)

The simple and obvious way: segregate all ethnicities geographically. Limit immigration to only a handful of citizens per year and keep your country's race pure.

Oh my god white women would hate that so much.

A good start would be stopping to post pictures like you just did.

Its literally this.
You can't be racist if you aren't around other races.

>How do we stop racism?
In removing sub-saharan people...
>What's the best way to do it?
Remove sub-saharan people.

Attached: sicko-396191061.webm (853x480, 980.73K)

We are pure nigga love.

Attached: 3a7f9842129eab3ca23c52c532d35685.jpg (540x540, 48.31K)

To be around sub-saharan people (aka black people)...
it's the best way to become racist.

Attached: She wanted to break up.webm (640x640, 2.53M)

>stopping to post pictures like you just did.

Why? I sent my norwegian stepdad video how churka from Morocco teaches white danish kids how to perform five times muslim prayer during school class.
He sent that to all his contacts.
This pictures fuel people by hate which is a good thing. Nice. More pics.

Dumpster all zoophiles

send black males to africa

read info here

Attached: 1628244734808.jpg (486x612, 41.03K)

The only way to ever stop racism is to have segregated (Not segregated as in post-slavery segregation, I mean Malcom X type of true ethno-zoning segregation)
Humans are tribal, we see in groups and out groups. ((They)) want everyone below them to be good golems and not see this but its the reality. Having areas for different races and admiring each others culture on their merit and through tourism and trade is the only way to solve racism.

Attached: IMG_1638.png (750x621, 653.83K)

ivan, south africa had an ethnostate during the apartheid days. the west isolated them and placed severe sanctions against them, similar to what is happening with russia now i suppose. south africa was forced to become a self sufficient autonomous nation. however they were also fighting border wars against communist africans and terrorists during these days. these communist africans were funded by russia, supplied with weapons etc to fight against the white nation of south africa.
so yes a white ethnostate did exist at some point, aside from nazi germany, both nations essentially destroyed by russia.

>Oh my god white women would hate that so much.
Keep coping cracker they'd love to get away from your shriveled 2 incher

>1pbtid
>garbage bait
>30 replies
please kill yourselves everyone
kthxbai

This is exactly what i just said. Are you fucking retarded or what?

Well, that's really easy, if you can just get all the niggers to stop acting like niggers.

Racism can't be stoped. It's a fundamental part of the human species.
The smartest way for an advanced society to deal with racism would be to encourage resilience.
But for some reason our society encourages sensibility towards racism.

>A good start would be stopping to post pictures like you just did.
A good start would be to CONTINUE to post pictures like you just did.

That's correct. More coal burning pictures = more racism. Because it butthurts.
Pardon my shitty english.

>"This isnt wat u do to someone u love ever..."
god I fucking hate subhuman 85iq amerimutts

She's a 6-7, 8-10 years older than him. He's clearly a stud with a cushy job so it works I guess. This is the best even a successful niggah can do.

>How do we stop racism? What's the best way to do it?
>A good start would be stopping to post pictures like you just did.
Literally said that posting the pictures fuels racism which is what you are going for. It's not an issue that your english isn't that great but don't piss me off like that okay. I wanted to have a nice Sunday and you just ruined my day. Thanks :(

>ivan
My name is not Ivan but Mikhail.

Ivan is not even in top 5 russian names.

Racism is entirerly American / anglo concept. We don't have it here thanks to superior hating everyone without exception and doubly hating all of our neighbours and triple hating russians.

If you embrace hate & contempt, suddenly there's no borders between people, there's no racism, misogony, homophobia. Everyone is fucking scum asshole that should eat the dirt and get fucked.

Segregation unironically

>don't piss me off like that okay.

Hānde hoch, Fritz. Hitler kaput. 1941-1945 2.0 soon.

Didn’t you make this thread before even using the same picture atleast 6 times in the past week?

sage

Is that you josh?

Attached: 871165A7-6E2C-4446-B931-0DC37FC2BB8E.jpg (768x1024, 134.46K)

Jews literally invented racial supremacy with all the "We are God's chosen peepo! Shekelshekelshekel Moloch shekelshekel."

You have nerves.

More like America invented racism through the lens of skincolor instead of general ethnicity

This. I believe in a cooperative tribal America, not a homogenous one.

>How do we stop racism? What's the best way to do it?
Segregation.

Being called racist for sucking black people's dicks when they wake up. It won't be racist, and it won't be enough, but it will be anti-racist MAX.

If every black male/female ended up with white male/female they would dissapear in 100 years lmao,and then bleach mulatos next.
(i mean in USA)

By giving over white incels to black men to do with as they please.lets call it, reparations.

Make everyone racist.

put a lit joint in front of the intake to an hvac system

She's got some problems that's for sure

Attached: IMG_20220717_171806.jpg (748x1073, 353.12K)

GET AWAY FROM HER YOU BEAST

Thats power of BBC white boi.

this

she is fucked up

Hey, I feel for the guy, looks like he's trying his best to be fit and good looking, but he picked someone whose likely to poison her children and stab him in his sleep during an episode

Ignoring it, stop talking about it, refuse to recognize "races" exist, be equally willing to help a person of another skin color as you would someone of your own.

Clean it up jannie

Counter-racism is the morally correct response to racism. Hating the people who hate you makes you a good person.

White lives matter

Attached: there is a war on whites.jpg (8000x4053, 3.98M)

based. typical crazy ass bitch features. stay away from cunts like this.

actually, that's what white dudes did and she had to go for bottom of the barrel nigger apes

fuck you satan

Attached: racism is holy.png (727x407, 168.32K)

If we exterminate all other races the problem will be solved.

Attached: 1653879356380.jpg (2412x3376, 1.45M)