Neder Any Forumsder general: the CIVIL WAR of the Netherlands

>LATEST NEWS:
- We got a new separatist farmers republic: Boerenlanden, made from pieces of 6 municipalities
- Firemen, truckers and other civillians have risen up in support of the farmers by blocking roads
- DON'T FALL FOR DIVIDE AND CONQUER. STAY UNITED.
- Asylum seekers center at Ter Apel blocked by GERMAN and DUTCH farmers who 'seek refuge from the government'
- People are still visiting traitor politicians at their houses
- Loads of demonstrations where police aren't even showing up anymore, rebel flags everywhere
- Picnic (funded by Bill Gates) distribution centre burned down due to one of the EV cars catching fire
- Texel has 'declared' independence as the Vrije Republiek Tessel
- GOVERNMENT REFUSES TO RECOGNIZE OUR PROPERTY RIGHTS - WE ARE IN TYRANNY NOW
- SHOTS FIRED AT FARMERS, ARRESTS, FARMERS SIEGE POLICE STATION AND FORCE RELEASE
- Farmers have blocked distribution centres of supermarkets, fishermen the ports, military ready to drag away vehicles/shoot
- Traitor retard minister wants to ban 3D printed firearms, while it is easier to get AK’s due too open borders

>Required reading/watching (the following videos and articles are in Dutch)
- Government buys up agrarian land in Noordoostpolder to build migrant facilities
noordoostpolder.nieuws.nl/nieuws/37008/aankoop-stikstofruimte-in-de-noordoostpolder/
- Ministry of Justice and Security refuses to investigate reports of rape of (underaged) individuals by the Dutch elite
demminkdoofpot.nl/home.html
- The city of Apeldoorn to turn into a "smart city" by the WEF, mysterious white boxes are attached to every streetlight
ezaz.nl/apeldoorn-levert-inwoners-uit-aan-dataverzamelaar

>WEF documents here
rijksoverheid.nl/documenten/wob-verzoeken/2022/03/24/besluit-wob-verzoek-overeenkomsten-met-world-economic-forum

>QRD
youtube.com/watch?v=lsVYy0AoTJc

Attached: 1657995347568.jpg (1280x1280, 355.87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitch.tv/sora629/clip/OutstandingAntediluvianCheddarBleedPurple--_Pei-3vpSUpnnVv
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>PREVIOUS THREADS:
Don't forget to share your minecraft tutorials

>Known AIVD tactics for shilling:
- Pretend that any idea of use of violence is 'you being a glowie' by definition
- Attack Farmers as bad for the environment
- Ignore government plans as not solving any problems
- Ignore the WEF involvement or dismiss it as conspiracy
- demoralize and tell us we won't do shit

>QRD why this can go dark in the Netherlands, quickly:
- Government is unwilling to compromise on anything
- Farmers, fishermen and entire cultural minorities like Frisians and Reformists are with their backs to the walls

DO NOT RESPOND TO SHILLS OR DISRUPTING FOREIGNER PARASITES
No, they don't actually care about the subject matter, they just bring it up to derail discussion

WE ARE NOW IN INTERNATIONAL NEWS
SKY NEWS AND FOX NEWS, TIM POOL HAVE PICKED US UP
KEEP SPREADING THE INFO

Attached: military cucked.png (934x1186, 321.77K)

Heil for you fren, root out the parasites out of your country. Still too early for posting

Give em hell lads, I support you all the way. If there's any way for anons to contribute, let us know.

Attached: the liberation of femenism.jpg (1125x1650, 1.4M)

Keep the spirit high. Governments has to earn their privilege to lead. If they start to rule, they need to be replaced.
Make sure the King knows that his ministers are no longer appreciated, and that he wont be either if he doesn’t incourage change.

I say you guys need to craft some bows and arrows in Minecraft. Making your own Minecraft black TNT is pretty easy, and steel pipes make great crafting materials. Look up "Button Method" for Minecraft bow accurization as well, you can make the tool with just a basic crafting bench. Makes the arrow from the bow a lot more stable.

STRIJDERS

Crossbows are legal here fren, as are high powered airguns. Not that we need them for now

Attached: spain.png (807x446, 699.36K)

Prio nr 1: Generaal figured out that Bruls may be luring the farmers to Nijmegen so that when clots shot runners die in 38 degrees weather, they can make a smear campaign "farmers blocked ambulances, caused death!!!!" narrative. Addendum: the 4 day walk Cannot be allowed to start.

His screen grab he posted in last night's bread

Attached: 1657998962230.png (488x1016, 115.13K)

Attached: Brulst.png (575x579, 41.42K)

>ik ga me er dik voor maken
koek

>- We got a new separatist farmers republic: Boerenlanden, made from pieces of 6 municipalities
That looks like Ukraine 2.0
>- Texel has 'declared' independence as the Vrije Republiek Tessel
Is it the second breakaway region?

>- GOVERNMENT REFUSES TO RECOGNIZE OUR PROPERTY RIGHTS - WE ARE IN TYRANNY NOW
What happened? Any links?

Attached: 2uq1vgx7pv361.jpg (762x750, 58.41K)

jammer is een parodie account

props for having anti-aliasing turned off. have a KOT

Attached: 1566634513243.jpg (828x800, 112.45K)

The tripfag didn't figure it out, he got pushback in these threads for shilling that retarded idea, then he did a 360
Glad to see he warned the farmers though

ongelooflijk gebaseerd, mooi zo!

Attached: nedermu.jpg (598x850, 135.47K)

BTW are there any english speaking youtubers / rumblers / odysee guys who do neutral / accurate reports?

I'd love the revolt against globohomo to start in the Netherlands.

Attached: vu.png (537x533, 350.92K)

the cheese heads have a glorious tradition of fucking everyone up who wants to tell them what to do
they will literally rip you apart and eat your entrails, i'm not even kidding

Attached: nederfrosch.png (785x800, 204.15K)

die naamflikker is of een larpend Any Forumsder kind, of een gloeineger
beide moet je negeren

/ourbestally/, i'm moved

Attached: apu herz.png (240x304, 14.99K)

that separatism is inspiring yo.

no, because they either have ulterior motives or do not want to understand what is actually going on
all of them are so detached that they make it much bigger than it really is

That's based. Kinda wish I had Dutch ancestry now.

Nog meer mensen die bij Twitchcon zijn? ik heb gisteren mijn favoriete streamers ontmoet (ben tier 3 subbed bij sommige vrouwelijke streamers) en ga vandaag weer met ze rondhangen
't is echt ontzettend poggers en ik kan het iedereen aanraden

je zult nooit een nederlander zijn

Attached: DonderToch'NEindOpMan.jpg (960x640, 58.45K)

Attached: chaos_reigns.gif (480x368, 1.87M)

Voor hetzelfde geld kon je een hoer betalen om iemand echt te neuken.

LOL
There's a Jap restaurant on Urk?

Im so sad that we don't have any one like Thierry Baudet in Norwegian politics.

Gebaseerd
JZNENZ

god speed my Dutch bros, I am with you in spirit

je bent gewoon jaloers dat jij niet op de foto staat met je favoriete koreaanse streamer :) (ze herkende me zelfs van mijn donations)
twitch.tv/sora629/clip/OutstandingAntediluvianCheddarBleedPurple--_Pei-3vpSUpnnVv

are the farmers winning dutch bros?

No, they are not winning. They revolt against an inevitable slow death of their kind. They feel pain and refuse to accept the end of the past.

Yes!

Attached: fnm.png (1000x750, 168.67K)

Thanks. Could you or maybe someone else answer these questions:
I would love to understand how many people are protesting, how big are those "separatists" republic, what did your government do to subvert the protest and if there any hints on what do they plan to do.
I was tracking the trucker protest in Canada (and later in the US), I was shocked that Trudeau blocked bank accounts for those who donate.

Attached: tax.jpg (403x402, 48.18K)

ALL POWER TO THE BOER!