Good morning

Good morning sirs.

Can you bloody benchods kindly please stop hating indians please?
We didnt do nothing to nobody

Attached: 1658040999629.png (567x521, 145.08K)

Stop posting this kinda shit baits and maybe you can get a job white boy.

Im not wh*te

no.

Attached: 1656878954464.jpg (347x395, 31.8K)

Fuck you bastard

You are white Post hand

ॐ नमः शिवाय

om namah shivaya

I love India, but we need to expand more and make akhand bharat, alongside eradicating muslims and communists of course.

Attached: 1657543285192.jpg (1024x908, 814.75K)

I agree. This can actually be a real indian political discussion thread if enough join.
I think de islamifying afghanistan and pakistan and using their men and women to bleach south indians dravidians is the best solution.

Can't even shit in the available streets and now you want extra streets

I don't hate pajeets. I just question why one of the oldest and most relevant cultures on the planet, still shits in the streets. Pajeets have multiple badass gods. They still worship them. They respect their ancestors. They're conservative. Ethno-collectivist.

If you'd just stop shidding in the streets. That's really the only ammo Any Forums has. Poop streets.

Well there's also cow piss drinking I guess.
But apparently the situaton has improved and they actually have toilets now.

>BRICS alliance may expand: argentina and iran apply to join
>invited to G7 as guest
>indian orign man(rishi sunak) projected to become UK PM
>continues to trade with russia
>America waives off CAATSA sanctions on india(for purchasing russian s400 missiles)
>recently held i2u2 meet, this is india's second quadrilateral alliance
indian century is here!

Attached: ultrachadjeet.png (900x800, 445.01K)

apologies pajeetji sir

The empire of no loos
Also, why the fuck do you want Afghanistan, it is more of a shithole than your country

you fucking retard piece of shit

islamification?? are you fucking for real?
the absolute state of retards these day

Attached: scotty beam this guy.png (498x449, 188.68K)

what are you so mad about? huh

Can you stop talking like a jabbering fucking gremlin holy shit. I wouldn’t hate Indians at all if they didn’t make such awful vocal noises and wretched syntax

Desi nigger, try shitting in a toilet first, o you don't have one!

>sirs
>please....please
>nothing... nobody

You sound like a fucking retard!

GOOD MORNING SIRS MANY BLESSING TO YOU THIS DAY

Attached: 1652765924390.jpg (2203x1817, 1.18M)

Kind thanks sir. Many blessings, jai shree raam

Attached: download.jpg (259x194, 18.71K)

don't you like indian century?

we are also getting a new parliament

Attached: naya_sansad_bhavan.jpg (1200x625, 111.07K)

That Apu is cute. Create indian Apu adventure comics. Start with how he poos in loo.

kek

Attached: 1657771024729.jpg (720x962, 60.24K)

Good morning, sir.

Attached: apujeet.png (407x360, 100.3K)

i read the ramanyana. very based story dhruv.

Reply to this post to show your support for Nupur Sharma. Jai Hind.

Attached: nupur.jpg (1024x538, 53.03K)

Unironically a really cool post. Whenever someone says or does something stupid, i just have to think, "Im not in control. It doesnt affect me. I literally dont need to think about this for one more second"

You people smell. Try deodorant sometime

I have no problem with Indians. I prefer them to east Asians. I hope we team up against the chingchong menace.

nice

I actually love Indians but I don't think they should wield more political power in Canada or cities, etc

You stole my coding job. Pay me in 30 steam gift cards or you will be deported back

POO IN IT

You are more indian than me, for I haven't read it.
IDK who she is.
I will try my best.
Thx but i dont hate chinese, they are friends too.

Good morning sir

Attached: 1652227949913.png (609x808, 733.09K)

Jai Hind

Attached: images - 2022-07-03T165932.880.jpg (739x415, 51.58K)

A wholesome and blissful morning to you too, Saar.

Attached: sage.jpg (736x607, 101.18K)

You're backwards economic parasites with zero loyalty to anything but money.

Good morning, what does this picture represent to the average modern day westoid ?

Attached: 1657868006357.jpg (828x982, 131.28K)

westoids probably think of some ancient lost civilizaiton when they think of temples, just buildings ready for looting the golden idols.

My nation has loyalty to itself and not zog zocksucking, muslim and liberal supporting westoid nation, especially cuckerica. Not at all interested in this war instigated by backstabbing JewSA and our oil import bill is far far greater than previous years even after so called "cheap" russian oil

Attached: IMG_20220705_015451.jpg (1080x1675, 710.17K)

You called me benchod. Is that a slur pajeet?

The worst part about them is the complete lack of self reflection. My home country is dead and I hate it, I'm open about every part of it being a piece of shit including most of my white race bros. But a pajeet? I had to work with dozens of them in leafland and never heard a single hint of criticism about India, and on Any Forums they are always doing the pathetic cope dance to pretend like their country isn't a dogshit dildo. They flee their country in the millions to every edge of the world, and keep pretending like they are from a utopian homeland

That means sisterfucker, which westoids or more appropriately Abrahamics have been for several millenias. Even in India, retarded muslims still fuck their close cousins becoming even more retarded

Attached: IMG_20220501_175223.jpg (1080x1193, 919K)

BLAGNAR BENCHODE YOU!

Attached: cache.png (410x491, 171.39K)

Ye. It means sister fucker.
>complete lack of self reflection
>is himself an immigrant complaining about immigrants
kys

I have been there. Also thanjavur

Attached: 1_114737_02.jpg (1461x822, 204.64K)

Yeah , yeah. Keep justifying your personal failure to succeed by blaming your nation,you fucking weeb. India has just endorsed capitalism in modern times 31 years ago and is growing enourmously since then. Sure, or previous leaders are to blame for our economy, but we will soon become third largest economy and grow in R&D as well.

Attached: IMG_20220501_181122.jpg (1080x1703, 765.13K)

Poo in the loo sir

ben kelodi madarchod

Tell your Indian friends to stop being racist cunts first and maybe we'll talk.

FAGGOT.

Attached: all white men and women suck.jpg (1280x745, 74.91K)

sorry sir :(

>we didn't do anything to anyone

... except like scam people at every opportunity you get and send out shitty gurus with your fake spirituality and get offended to the point of doing brown-man jihad

There are only two things that are good about Indian culture:
1. The history of ayurvedic medicine
2. The food, which is based on ayurvedic medicine

The people are so-so

Sry about scam.
Please DO redeem your gift card, sir. :)

My real name is not the one given to me by my parents.
Om Namah Shivaya

Attached: Philosophy_Of_Liberation_0016.jpg (638x826, 78.61K)

>Can you bloody benchods kindly please stop hating indians please?
never, we fucking hate you, fuck off back to india before the death squads come knocking

Pls give me warning when these death squads will come so i can pack accordingly...
Two more weeks?

history always repeats
it's funny how rats like you think it won't
wrong

You're generally okay Pajeet. It's your Muslims and Pakistani/Bangladeshi versions I generally dislike. There are a few who need dealing with, but generally you're okay. Except for the anti-Whites. And the scammers.

Most of us aren't racist to whitoids, the brown women somtimes are because they're ugly and can't get white dudes or are dark skinned making them undesirable.

Why are you so angry sir, most people will leave if you have a chuddite revolution of some kind, no need to hate those who comply.

Stop hiring only Indians once you have the leadership. Benefit the local white population by hiring meritocratically. Then we may stop hating you so much.

Jai Hind! Satyamev Jayate!

Attached: f710416b72b7107a0a1bba180b061e52d53d85e0c6dfc4b87e3fae6761c1b9e3.jpg (1125x968, 572.82K)

yes aussiefren, can you do something like "israeli roof knocking" before you attack
jai shree ram

Attached: Screenshot from 2022-04-28 21-30-51.png (572x629, 221.04K)

>India taking afghanistan

Kek, this country would collapse

You dirty street shitting filthy faggots

I love she

Indians are fine as long as they aren't mudslimes.

sir please shower sir this thread smells like curry

indians are fucking disgusting. possible moreso than niggers

Attached: 1657574924811.webm (404x720, 2.08M)

niggerloving kike hang yourself, most hindus see this as disgusting dumb faggot.

How's that half baked camel piss sand nig? Does it help you cool off, funny how a literal subhuman is insulting indians.