Why are muttmericans such pathetic crybabies?

Attached: Screenshot_2022-07-17-12-25-05-028_com.google.android.youtube.jpg (1080x2246, 667.74K)

white fragility

Who cares about the white race. Go invade Taiwan already, you stupid weak faggot.
>Based IsraelXi is just waiting 2 weeks for the Jews to stop raping his fat ass

Attached: 78CFEB28-9C78-421E-8567-373E4AADFBFA.jpg (1125x713, 551.43K)

Probably because we gave everything to the world in a gesture of good will and was raped in return. If an America rises from the ashes of what we are now, it will be horrible and brutal and you will deserve it.

His fault for trusting Israel

Are you being serious or are you naturally that gay?

Its a good question and really makes you wonder why rabbis suck the blood off the baby's penis. Probably because jews are pedophiles and like sucking the blood off a baby's penis.

You are on an American website using an American invention to interact with, mostly, Americans. If you've ever played videogames, thank Thomas T. Goldsmith. If you still own a CRT television, which I'm assuming you do you backwards ape, we made that as well. Along with plasma screen and lcd. We invented automobiles, the microwave, airplanes, the fucking lightbulb, and the very internet you are currently using to act like an obnoxious faggot. We gave you all of that technology for free. We didn't keep it to ourselves and wait for you to copy us. We literally gave you the modern world for free. You thankless worm. The audacity of you shitskins is remarkable. What do we get in return? A knife in the back from the whole world, our allies, the poor who we helped, our own politicians. Why did we bother? I've learned a valuable lesson about the nature of humanity.

Attached: 1655611569846.jpg (1024x993, 69.69K)

what did you give? you took everything and made it your own. who raped you? you're the ones who've been raping the whole world for generations. if america rises from the ashes it will be isolationist, not that anyone will leave it much of a choice, no one in their right mind would willingly allow a now weakened warmonger reestablish themselves on their soil shortly after they had to leave.

I don't care.
I only want the gold that Yanks stole back, my friend.
Keep all your plastic trinkets for yourself.

Exactly this is the thinking of you retards. We must have cheated, we must have lied, or betrayed you to become so powerful, to be able to give so much. You are wretched. Sick with jealousy and spite. A child that we've spoiled for far too long. Now your caregiver is decrepit from offering you so much, safety, abundance, peace. You shriek in our face
>"GIVE ME TENDIES YOU OWE ME! YOU OWE MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!! YOU'RE NOT AS GOOD AS YOU THINK YOU ARE!!!!!!!! I'M BETTER THAN YOU!!!!! I'M BETTER THAN YOU!!!!!!!"
Horrible envy. How despicably human. Remember, we promised one small step for man. But a giant leap for mankind. Not all of humanity, it turns out, is fit to be called mankind.

Attached: 1618935057545.png (640x640, 96.81K)

So... you are jewish?

No but you talk like one. Not surprising, Brazilians are similarly subhuman.

This

Your light bulbs please

It is over. The European settlers and immigrants have done their part and it was soiled.

Would give it any day of the week, look at Europe after and before the thefts.

Your just talk
You fucks dont deserve an ounce of wealth for dragging us into 2 world wars and constantly leeching welfare of us like a god damned nigger

Think anyone would cry knowing their friends died by their side fighting to enforce the cancer he now sits in. His life can be summarised as having killed not only his country, but others directly and many more in the fullness of time indirectly. No amount of medals on the chest will bring your country, Europe, the arts, culture back now old man, burn in hell for what you've done.

America was a confidence trick, the people an investment vehicle. You had a good run but the illusion of Freedom has been seen, people all know you are full of shit and there will never be a rising of America.... because..... that freedom thing you keep talking about that you never had made every single person in your country so selfish no one knows what cohesion is.

America is about the see so much pain and im ready, such an entitled country will not go gracefully.

Gonna be fun watching you turn in to dystopia.

Naw post WW2 is when American hegemony started and it was always shit by design. What we have now is the logical end of that ideology. Why arent you happy?

>Probably because we gave everything to the world in a gesture of good will and was raped in return
>spend nearly a century expanding jewish influence, liberalism and all of its cancerous branches like anti-racism and feminism, fight against anyone who opposes them
>complain when your country falls apart because of the shit its actively fighting for
Americans are like women, they are vapid and lack self-awareness

>trusted a bunch of jews
>cries when he got backstabbed by them
>but still does nothing about it
japp! thats a 100% certified merimutt

You're fucking delusional. America didn't do shit for the world, and there's no way in hell it rises from the ashes. It's been Jewish bullshit for a lot longer than you'd ever be willing to admit