When did movies get jewed

when did movies get jewed

Attached: fellini.jpg (2608x2137, 2.15M)

Other urls found in this thread:

odysee.com/@Blackpilled:b/hollywoodism:4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

KEK, 1965

The 50s

All the Jews and their kids from Weimar German's film industry packed up and settled in California. That's the story of Hollywood.

1930s, read Hollywood Party and learn the tactics of the jews in detail.

Attached: [email protected] (204x317, 18.75K)

When they were made!

When they brought in gay voice actors all the real Chad's have nasally annoying voices.

the Wonkolaser Brothers

Correct

Jewish involvement in movies goes way back. Jews invested heavily in the film industry when it was beginning and quickly founded studios and started films. Immorality depicted in movies of the 1920s and early 30s prompted the USA to introduce the Hays Code to limit the amount of "immoral" things movies could portray. Needless to say, directors relentlessly attacked the Code until finally, in the 1960s, it was abolished. Then, suddenly, Hollywood movies featured bad language, nudity, sex scenes, drug use and pro-Communist messages.

after the hays code era in hollywood, 1968. after that all the degenerate yurofag smut started flooding into the usa

Since a long long time user. I watch tons of old movies and the credits speak for themselves. Somehow a lot of them are not pozzed though. But watch a movie that was not written or made by them and you will instantly see the difference. It's pretty hard for someone like me that is into kino aesthetics and cinematography to avoid it honestly. It's barely possible.

Attached: ATLAS-OF-PLACES-WIM-WENDERS-PARIS-TEXAS-IMG-23.jpg (3000x1688, 136.45K)

Everything got kiked after 1965

This. Fuck the Fr*nch.

don't you mean the swedes?

always has been

Attached: 1657861091451.gif (220x165, 121.79K)

>I I I WATCHED THIS ONE EUROPEAN MOVIE ONCE AND THERE WAS NO EXPLOSION IN IT ... IT SUCKED BIG TIME!!!!
Kek you know nothing about european cinema

March 10, 1910

Dump the west’s movies already and check out some of China’s stuff. They really got better with time. Masculine men, real women, no niggers.

Just give it a chance, you’d really like it.

Always makes me laugh when people think the propaganda in entertainment started recently. I remember reading about a popular soap opera in the 30's or something, produced by a jewish woman known for being a "pioneer of feminism" that promoted themes such as women becoming independant, leaving the household, working and whatnot. Read about old movies, shows, and you will see the same patterns as those you see today, the propaganda was the same as we have just adapted to what people would possibly accept in their era - ex: not two black gays having sex on tv, but a woman going against her family, getting a career and moving to the city.

From the beginning

This. People here thought that we were living in some sort of Paradise before the 60s. You faggots our current situation is something that has been built up since centuries if not millenia.

They were jewed from the very beginning.

Attached: the metling pot myth origin.jpg (1024x683, 188.11K)

Back then the degeneracy was centralized to some specific cities. Nowadays it's nearly the whole western world. There is no denying that everything is turned up x1000. But yeah, obviously entertainment etc. has been pozzed since a long time. It was just more subtle and in different ways. What we are currently living in is Berlin in the 30's, just all of middle and western europe and the USA, Canada.

Maybe, I don't know enough about film but most of the degenerate shit of the 20th century, outside of anything which directly came from the Jews, flowed almost directly from Fr*nce. Philosophy, literature, art, everything. They literally had a gay pedo movie adapted from a book where the original writer of the book later had a relationship with one of the child actors on set playing the main character who was in love with another boy in the film. The Fr*nch have unironically been mega-faggots and ultra pozzed since the fucking 18th century.

This is true.
odysee.com/@Blackpilled:b/hollywoodism:4

Razor fist video called Hollywood was always red has a lot of inadvertent redpills in addition to intentional ones.

You can't stop us. Go ahead and try so we can laugh and make people hate you even more

t. rich jew in manhattan penthouse with literal goy servants I abuse for keks

Attached: the weak should fear the strong.jpg (1023x1024, 269.55K)