Why are men like this?

t. femanon

Attached: FXzdzvIVQAMCoLX.jpg (900x888, 77.5K)

Shut up, property

show tits slut
better yet suck my cock then we'll talk whore

Tits or gtfo troon.

ywnbaw

>t. femanon
and yet you will never be one
based kike

Kek. You can tell by the silhouette that the one top right is the navy admiral troon.

Why would you assume this was done by a man?

you get what you deserve :^)

Its the other way around. Every time a bathroom is converted they just slap a gender nuetral label on the men's restroom.

Bottom left is a hunter Biden pic

What are men like? Not complicated? Please explain further what you mean. But since you are a man, you should understand pretty well why men are the way they are.

Women wanted it this way, so they can deal with it.

This is the opposite of reality. Men aren't the ones who care about splitting bathrooms, women are the ones who do. idgaf about the bathroom issue because of this. I can kill any tranny on the planet if I need to, so they don't scare me. dont care.

T
I
T
S

This is exactly what Im talking about, why are men (or in this case, boys) like this?

Me on the bottom left

so you can tell the sex of a person based on individual post on an anonymous internet forum without any other contextual information? Ohh prescient one, let's bow down to your powers of observation.

men rule the world and dominate women in every conceivable way imaginable. get fucked figuratively and literally

Lol. Bottom left is hunter Biden

We're the only ones that can piss in a urinal.

>omg why are men like this >.

Stop being arseholes and stop thinking youre women

ywnbaw

>2pbtid
It's called doing a little trolling. Women wouldn't understand the masculine urge to troll, and in their frustration, try to infantilize it and make it seem childish.

Attached: Average Science Denier.png (828x821, 453.94K)

prove to us that you're a women. show timestamp with exposed ankle

U first

No one thinks they're a woman here except you. We all agree it's a problem dude.

Men have the unique ability to piss while standing upright.

alright, now post tits

Attached: 20220717_151937.jpg (4608x3456, 2.79M)

well, you and your friends are the ones who was pushing for all this degeneracy, so enjoy your diversified bathroom I guess, this is what you worked hard for
>n-no
yeah we know we shouldn't have given you any rights to begin with, and we're sorry, it won't happen again

What do you mean? It's women and troons pushing the gender neutral bullshit, it's only fair that you get your toilet changed instead of ours.

>no timestamp
Lurk moar newfag

I think you misread us. Tits or gtfo.

for all I care, we could share toilets, but don't give me any shit for just whipping my dick out when I need to pee

Attached: ankles.jpg (1400x586, 223.35K)

no excuses this time

Attached: 20220717_152725.jpg (4608x3456, 3.35M)

Don't got a willy; don't get the silly.

Beat it, bitch.

impressive, very nice

My sides. Its called humor

>Cyclists
Finally. Some needed fucking representation.

kek, tranny.

I'm a dude, the "woman" in the op requested ankles so I posted it, now >she has to post tits or gtfo

>t. femanon
stopped reading there

good job bumping this. every thread that says "fem user" is a guarantee bump limit thread. nu/pol/ is fucking trash.

>like this?
like what?

what's fucked up is that men have to share with transgendered because urinals pre-exist. trans men want to be in the women's restrooms.
basically, WOMEN have to shoulder the responsibility of trans men

it's okay as long as it contains mostly "tits or gtfo"

Yes that one is best kek

I doubt many "trans men" are able to use urinals, and as women they would be too self-conscious to do so anyway if men were in the room. Those tentacles don't look very functional.

We have a sense of humor.

>a biological Woman on pol
lol good one. They would have a stroke If they would come here, only trannies frequent this place

Attached: 20220709_183056~2.jpg (240x524, 23.35K)

As a dude, why do you have such shapely ankles?

>t. cattle-branded slave gender person

> >a biological Woman on pol
Be more inclusive user
a 'birthgiving person assigned as a birthgiving person during birth' is probably most actual and progressive definition to date

Why to women treat toilets as a social place instead of a quick piss & shit place like us?

Hair & makeup

This sub is just filled with immature assholes.

Begone Predditor b8

Attached: There'sSomethingAboutMary.jpg (720x390, 56.48K)

You deserve rape

Because men are built different from your tards snd freaks sis.

I was going to post my tits but now Ive changed my mind

Make me some soup, bitch. With plenty of sage.

Attached: femanon.jpg (273x185, 9.82K)

We protect our anuses, unlike cunts and faggots!

It said pic loaded WTF!
Attempt #2
Joke ruined.
Fuck everyone

Attached: 9d1a354c-6d96-4289-b5df-f2a857ff0ecf_text.gif (400x215, 1.29M)

Attached: 800FA135-60CA-418C-AD32-9495FC0858DA.jpg (680x510, 35.19K)