Christcucks are worse than jews

Christcucks are worse than jews.

Attached: dbuucjpi0yb91.png (864x650, 153.15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/paEcbd2PbiQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>she crossed state lines to kill her baby

The First Epistle Of Paul To The Corinthians 1:19
youtu.be/paEcbd2PbiQ

Religion is all the same bullshit. If you're getting your moral codes, laws, and instructions for how to live your life from an ancient book you're plain and simple an idiot.

Countless lives killed for nothing, countless people oppressed and murdered in the name of a nonexistent oppressor. And for what benefit? The CHANCE you might be rewarded? If God rewards being a bastard I'll gladly take hell

Attached: 1WaWD.gif (256x192, 1.55M)

Answer me this: Where do you derive your moral laws, codes, and instructions from if not God?

Attached: 1657345633877.jpg (933x581, 147.16K)

Jews killed Jesus though and still kvetch about him

Common sense.

Is the right to murder children really going to be the thing to trigger an American civil war?

And what does your common sense say about abortions?

Name the laws
Take all the time you need

KYS TRANNY

Trannies are worst than jews

>Nobody needs to own a car, cars create too much pollution
>Rich people need to sell their cars and ride trains
>Cars are so icky, people need to ride public transportation
>We need walkable cities because...
5 minutes later
>WHY ARE REPUBLICANS TRYING TO RESTRICT MY FREEDOM OF TRAVEL?

NO BODILY AUTOMONY FROM BIG PHARMA = NO MORE COAT-HANGERING YOUR NIGLETS
>NO BODILY AUTOMONY FROM BIG PHARMA = NO MORE COAT-HANGERING YOUR NIGLETS

Attached: mudbloods--SCHIZOPHRENIA.jpg (1250x875, 174.37K)

Pregnant women are ordered by doctors not to fly in planes (aka travel) in third trimester already

>Vpn using chinks hates Christianity more than Jews do
God damn.

Wow that sounds like they should try and avoid getting pregnant somehow. Too bad there is literally no way to prevent pregnancies.

a wouldn't call them republicans
i mean people who are considering this
those people are idiots or assholes

I am no fan of abortion, but sometimes it is needful is all.

Attached: artistic.jpg (854x623, 114.17K)

What if my common sense tells me I should rape and murder everyone I don't like since I'm strong and can avoid repurcussions? It's common sense.

Can we abort Dan? free of charge, 0 cost.

anything that reduces women's rights is a net positive for the White race.

Women don't deserve freedom

Sure. That happened.
Remember Leftoids will say whatever lie to push people to feel a certain way.

Not only moral laws, but gratitude and humility.

If you knew how beautiful life was, you’d know God exists and you’d owe a gratitude beyond conception.

Ingratitude is the foundation for rejecting God. They think they deserve more than the crucifixion of his Son, most of them say even if God exists; they’d spit in his face. These miserable and repulsive faggots are ungrateful to their core. Their punishment is that they haven’t died and moved on, they’ll live out their miserable and entitled lives while contributing nothing.

>Countless lives killed for nothing, countless people oppressed and murdered in the name of a nonexistent oppressor. And for what benefit? The CHANCE you might be rewarded? If God rewards being a bastard I'll gladly take hell
Opress and murder degenerate retarded people is based af, we need more of that and not less

Just charge conspiracy to murder.

Slide thread. OP never replied.

Attached: 1643580860067.png (2280x1550, 80.36K)

Common sense isn't...related to YOUR sense, you know that right

Frankly if the only thing keeping you being a good person is threats, you were never a good person

we know that christcucks are retarded, but goddamn man :D

This

>common sense pussy control
Also remember when leftist decided that kyle rittenhouse was guilty of crossing state lines?

Funny how borders exist but then they don't, but then they do. MAGIC.

>Using a tranime that brainwash kids into satanist.
Yeah, you sure do love hell.

Satan

Not an argument

From european societal values that existed before christianity, even small philosophical schools like stoicism produced better rules and codes than your jewish religion

Europeans executed your rabbi, try reading the bible

It is, that isn’t common sense and you’d be in jail or dead after using your “common sense” but thanks for proving the Christian IQ meme true

>law say its bad so it bad
Lmao

Attached: a10.png (1011x713, 330.77K)

Women are 50% of the problem with the world. They were given equal rights and have shown they can't abide by them responsibly. Repeal the 19th and exile the jews.. Watch how quickly the world improves.

What is good?

>making up shit stirner never claimed

Based, women should not be allowed out of the house anyway

Republicans seethe so hard over abortion but never make peep about white genocide, race mixing, the federal reserve, going to war for Israel ... you know all the shit that really matters

Abortion is industrialized child sacrifice to Moloch. You're a nutbag that seeks to bring about end times by supporting murder. Your very way of thinking is self-evidently evil and counterproductive to the advancement of humanity.
Get fucked.

Based

No, the kikes using their usual kike tricks had the Romans kill him you twatbasket niggerfaggot. The kikes still got him killed.

Lol nice cope, but still doesn’t change who executed him

It does faggot.
You're the one talking out your ass, makes me think you're a mad fucking rabbi.
Everyone fucking hates you.

He said morality is an abstraction, prove to me that objective reality can exist with god

*without god
Kek, either works though

People who want to kill their baby shouldn’t be parents.

Wow! Now imagine if that also applied to, I dont know, vaccinationstatus. Wouldn't that be crazy?

No, but jesus was a rabbi

>t. jew

No, and now that you've said this I am 100% sure all anti-christian threads are divide and conquer bullshit

unenforceable

>it's hate speech to say nigger even tho we have freedom of speech. But go on about freedom
Doesn't feel so good libcucks, huh?

Paul AKA Saul was a Jewish grifter

Freedom simply means Republicans are exempt from the law and protected by a nanny state while those they hate (lefties, non-whites, women, foreigners, the poor, etc.) are subjected to a police state.

The right has no consistent views other than "winning" and maintaining a hierarchy where they're at/close to the top. Goes all the way back to the first century of the American republic, when the slaveholding states decried attempts to restrict the spread of slavery as a violation of "states' rights," while aggressively waging war and using the unrestrained executive power of a centralized government to expand the interests of American slaveholders throughout the Americas.

Big, centralized government is good when the Republicans are in power, but bad when the opposition is.

>Christcucks are worse than jews.
they are jews

Since when Any Forums is filled with liberal cucks? The next thing you'll do is to glorify feminism.

Wishful thinking. You don't know Republicans very well.

>IM NOT FREE

Attached: FRgBZNnXEAAsJaB.jpg (922x2048, 111.16K)

Checked and morally relative-pilled

Attached: 1657769014833.jpg (750x740, 154.28K)

>my own common sense
>I am my own god

>my made up history is real!

Agreed.

Attached: 1657448464698.jpg (1000x525, 70.45K)

Oh well.. don’t be a slut. Simple as.

Hair on fire bullshit

Pretty much this
>I CANT LEAVE LE STATE IM PREGGERSSSS >:((((((((
>Lol afraid of a little needle? if u want to leave, get vaxxed chud >:)
Libtards failed the shit test. If they were more empathetic towards anti-vaxxers, then i would have sided with them. But nooope, they failed by becoming hypocrites in that moment. Never supporting them again.