What do we do about the cat men problem?

What do we do about the cat men problem?

Attached: catmen.png (636x637, 608.21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hplovecraft.com/writings/texts/essays/cd.aspx
theconversation.com/we-studied-what-happens-when-guys-add-their-cats-to-their-dating-app-profiles-144999
jewcy.com/news/nazis-who-love-cats
youtu.be/irIUf4HBBrE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Dogs are better.

What's wrong with being a cat owner?

If you don't like cats, then you're not white.

Nothing.
You are correct.

learning about that parasite that makes people like cats ruined cats for me

>some mutt being a racist

americans are dumb

I don't understand what owning a cat has to do with masculinity. These retards think of everything in fucked up ways. Their assumptions lead them to believe that if you own cats, you'll be a feminine person. Too many fucking movies for this generation.

I love my cat. Shut up faggot

Attached: 2350524D-238F-456A-ABC3-E274C5316552.jpg (1170x1555, 1.53M)

There is nothing more manly then straight up owning a pussy and rubbing it anytime you feel like it.

Attached: defaultmaxres.jpg (350x350, 19.83K)

This will clear up when the estrogen in the water crisis is one day resolved

cats are based.

Toxoplasmosis gondii

my hands and wrists are covered with scabs and scars from taming my manly puppy. He's going to be a monster

>The average toxoplasmosis-afflicted cat owner

Attached: Toxoplasmosis.webm (640x480, 1.26M)

This guy plies women with overpriced IPAs at the local gourmet burger joint and then takes them back to his tiny home to molest them.

Kys

based

Cats are for faggots. Every last "cat person" I've met has been an insufferable cunt. What's worse is they do not realize how bad they (cat people) smell. YES WE CAN TELLBYOU HAVE A CAT, YOU SMELL LIKE YOU BATHE IN ITS PISS... and they'll absolutely refuse to recognize that they smell so bad. "N-n-no not my k-l-kitty" yes, your kitty too. You reek and you're noseblind to it. It's fuckin gross. Disgusting animals. The cats are nasty too I guess.

We don't need an antidote for "toxic" masculinity. We need to find a way to replicate it and fast.

eat shit subhuman
trash like you would be beaten to death in ancient egypt for even harming a cat

Feed them to my dog as prices rise

pet's should never be the center of your identity unless you're a breeder, like breeding prize winning dogs, or a complete retard

who the fuck says their identity is "i have a cat"? you retarded superficial niggers argue with ghosts

obviously only men can breed prize winning cats

yeah of course. if i said i breed prize winning purebred cats that's completely different

Wasn't like a study showing that women skip men with cats on tinder?

Faggot can't afford cupboard doors. What a faggot. I hope his cat eats him after he does from being a malnourished aids riddled faggot.

My cats are hardcore.
COPE...

nothing wrong with having cats

Attached: didntevencry.jpg (657x527, 33.23K)

women literally post this "i have a cat" shit on dating profiles...

Cats are BASED.
It's your own Mini-Tiger or Mini-Lion. Vermin-fucker-upper, independent, soft, good to pet.

Cats can not only feed themselves, but they'll bring your stupid ass a bite to eat, too.

Cats rule!

oh sure, we get cat men but no catgirls

Attached: buzz.jpg (800x513, 150.38K)

What's the anecdote to Toxoplasmosis Gondii? Trick question it's horse paste.

youre actually insane

Uhm i have 2 cats both mean the world to me but i hate niggers, kikes and predditors. Also im not a wimp and would tell a woman to fuck off and die if she gets on my nerve

problem? you realize hp lovecraft was a cat man, right?
>When, long ago, the gods created Earth
>In Jove's fair image Man was shap'd at birth.
>The beasts for lesser parts were next design'd;
>Yet were they too remote from humankind.
>To fill the gap, and join the rest to man, Th'Olympian host conceiv'd a clever plan.
>A beast they wrought, in semi-human figure,
>Fill'd it with vice, and call'd the thing a NIGGER.

Here's what he had to say about cats: hplovecraft.com/writings/texts/essays/cd.aspx

stop being poor. If you ever one day venture out of your trailer park you'll meet middle class people who have these things called vacuum cleaners and they do this thing called cleaning. I hope one day you'll get to experience it.

>"Men holding cats were viewed as less masculine; more neurotic, agreeable, and open; and less dateable," the authors of the study wrote.
Holy kek

just dont eat their shit and youre fine

LOL fucking leaf dog fucker chirping about cats

it's important to mention since a large percentage of the population is allergic to them, you fucking retard.

its because the "cat people" you know a disgusting faggots that fuck you in your local bathhouse

Forgot pic shit.

Attached: bsi_tpboy43_5.jpg (1000x1000, 208.53K)

Why is this an article? No link, no archive? This is nonsense. I wonder what they'd think of chads with small dogs then

Attached: 1656134079105.png (955x725, 19.85K)

Any Forums is a cat board

Attached: 1657952451935.jpg (826x871, 124.67K)

Beautiful. Congrats, fren

Attached: 1656493476151.jpg (750x750, 78.99K)

Yeah dog owners definitely don't have a house that smells like wet dog

We realize that there's nothing valuable or manly, about caring about other people's pets, unless your neighbour keeps a feral puma in his backyard.

Attached: warghbarghl.jpg (184x184, 5.27K)

ahahha yeah like what percentage? LOL i'm allergic to faggots and i'm getting hives from responding to you

Cat owners are all onions boys and pooftas, no real man owns a cat.

From personal experience.
If you're not a lil bitch and you rock it, women LOVE that you have a cat.
Something tells me those same men would look like those less masculine, more neuritc, agreeable, open and less dateable bitches without a cat, or with a dog, too.
Don't think it's got that much to do with the cat. I think it has more to do with the 'dude' holding the cat. Bitches gon be bitches, no matter what you pepper em up with.

Lots of things wrong with this story. For one, they test you for T. gondii antibodies, but if you've done any research into antibodies you'd know that antibodies are nonspecific, meaning there isn't 1 singular antiobody for each individual "condition", so these tests are scientifically meaningless. This is believed by leading antibody researchers, and there's also a lot of competing theories in this field of research. The science certainly is not settled, it's basically all theoretical (fake and gay).

Attached: toxofakemosis.png (754x892, 82.52K)

LOL no. shut the fuck up you silly faggot.

>I don't understand what owning a cat has to do with masculinity.

Cats are common choice of women and effeminate men(agreeable,neurotic,etc...).

theconversation.com/we-studied-what-happens-when-guys-add-their-cats-to-their-dating-app-profiles-144999

The idea is that people with feminine/motherly personalities choose small pets,like pugs and cats, to satisfy their biological need for children.

Masculine men usually don't have pets or choose a big dog like a Golden Retriever.

Heterosexual women unconsiously know this and filter effeminate men on apps like tinder.

So if you're in a dating app and you want to PUSSYMAX your strategy, avoid posting cats.

You ever been with a woman, lad?
Sexually I mean, not standing behind one in line at Popeye's...

Didn't you read the headline? If you own a cat you're a faggot: the mainstream media said so.

Fuck off nigger this is a cat website. Always has been.

Bullshit, kys.

Fucking LOL.

I have cats for a thirty years and i will fuck you up the second you give me the wrong mlook
Btv i know i guy who killed in his military duty 3+ people with hi dragunov rifle and guess what? He also has a cat.

sure are alot of retard OPs. Have you tried not being stupid?

LOL Russian cats also have the highest rate of cat HIV.

>>women love dogs
>>cats are for women
Its like you niggers are full retard.

I can't even tell you how many women I broke the ice with because I had a cat.
Or how many women just melted when they heard I've got a little lion back at home. Then they wanna come and see it. Hehe. Piece of cake from there.
Meanwhile, you're scooping up dog shit having women avoid you, kek.

When did i say women hate dogs?

Yes, well, that's the point, isn't it? Of course when you actually start dating a woman and she finds out you have a cat (provided she's not allergic), it's not a problem and is generally a good thing. However, I wouldn't be surprised if the Tinder thing is true and a picture of you with your cat would generally be seen as a turn-off by women. It's probably subconscious.

You don't realize how fucking insane the female brain is, do you? Women will increase or decrease their likelihood of letting you in their pussy based on a lot of really retarded shit. Like remember that girl on Joe Rogan who said her pussy went dry when she saw a guy get knocked out and do the fencing response? You have no idea how fucking retarded women are, and you're on here chirping away like you're some woman expert. God speed to you, user, and I hope you find a good one while she's still young and fertile.

what a hot take
mutt.
probably a fucking dog lover too?

Lmao
Only nofren faggs prefer dogs over cats

/ahahaha hahhaa LOL you little shrimp dick faggot i bet your gets you laid LMFAO ahahha

This
dog is a slave
cat is a person
absolutely different pets

>Women will increase or decrease their likelihood of letting you in their pussy based on a lot of really retarded shit

Yep women will change their mind with for the smallest reasons while men will often ignore huge red flags just to have sex.

Women don’t get your full attention
No lie
Gf is constantly jelly because that feline is cute af

Mos def.
It's all in how you rock it.
I would not really post it on Tinder, seems like it would have more negative effects than positive. Then again, it's all about ''angles''.
How you present it and shit. Can be hot, can be not.
Supreme confidence plays a huge role. Meaning studies can show dogs will up your game. But if you don't own it, it won't do shit for you.

Fuck you and your " if you like cats you are the problem".

They are superior to niggers in every way. The brain parasites only infect unclean faggots anyway.

Cherry pick a bunch of fucking catshit eating stay at home urbanites who treat them like children instead of comedic sidekicks. (((whoever))) writes these articles needs to be sent to somewhere to die, so they can finally do something other than churn out two bit shit brain brave new world narrative time sucking garbage.

i love dogs unlike tatar homos who cook and eat everything in sight you're afraid of genghis khans children LOL

How come every time a guy does anything slightly feminine/soft, the left has to turn that guy into their token example of anti-masculinity? Do they think politicizing...men owning cats...is helping them?

nice cat!

Attached: cat.jpg (1006x1496, 291.27K)

>Who are you?
>Inside you smell shit
>and see a in cage hangs a bat
>batman

why would you want to enslave a person? degenerate russian morality ofc

ahahahah this fucking chinkoid LOL

Look at this fool, foaming at the mouth because a study said cats will get you cockblocked. And now he's mad, because HE doesn't get laid without a cat, meanwhile I, with cats, gets laid all the time.

>but muh studies!
>must be you have a shrimp dick

kys and drop your sisters number. I wanna show her my cat.

that's horrid

Attached: literally me.png (354x387, 332.88K)

Cats are the animals of the gods. They protect the earthly realm from the spirit realm and visa versa.

Attached: 1657941265093.jpg (827x590, 94.68K)

hahahhah yeah i'm foaming you fucking baby dick loser cats are for faggots LOL

Yup, that's true too. Seriously.

stereotypical answer of aborigenal US mutt, a lowlife creature that for once seriously attempts to tell me, a north european man with a culture that predates his entire pathetic homo club of a country, about a fucking Gengis Khan. Moron.
People like you should be genocided for your sheer negative impact on the humanity.

t. City dwelling faggot
Everyone owns cats. Cats are the best at killing birds and rodents. You don’t know shit about cats.

I've had a few cats in my life and they were great companions. I'll fully admit I loved them. But I didn't post any pics with them when I was on tinder. I didn't even think about it, I guess I just kind of realized subconsciously that it was a bad idea.

But thank the lord I'm not doing app dating anymore. Holy shit putting up with female bullshit made me lose so much faith in humanity - esp white women. I know the white race is already dead and doomed, 100% guaranteed, we will be gone in the near future with no chance of salvation and I know this because of my experience with white, western women. It's beyond belief how insane they are. Thank God I found the 1 in a million exception.

haahahha you are so transparent suck a dog dick you silly inbred retard LOL

Hahah, sure, meanwhile I be creampieing bitches, and you're abusing your sock.
Somebody get this fool some anti-convulsants.

Attached: PEPEL.jpg (750x1000, 96.33K)

Your cat is just waiting for you to die so it can eat your face. That's where the tastiest, most tender meat is.

Feral & domestic cats kill BILLIONS of birds in the US every year. As an invasive species & super predator(Hillary?), they do considerable ecological damage. In Australia, cats helped to drive at least 20 native mammals to extinction, & continue to threaten at least 124 more.

>cant get pussy
>buy cat instead

yeah sounds about right

>suck a dog
a common pasttime in the US and Canada

LOL no. you are creampieing bitches for sure. hahahhaa

Checked. Kek has spoken.
Cats = based.
I'm glad for you, truly, that you found a good one.
I also don't bring up the cats in such ways. But whenever I do mention 'em, the ladies melt. All excited ''REALLY!?!? OMGGGG LET MEEE SEEE''.

/thread

hahaha no that's you pavel you fuck your street dogs in the asss. lol

That’s a good thing. Native species, like the native “people” can get fucked. I want to make the ecology Tasmania more like home. By home I mean England.

Judging by your posts, I'm 99.7% sure you're about... 14 years old?

this is complete nonsense. There are 150m households in the US and not even 1/3 of them have cats, and there aren't that many feral cats, so there are about 60m cats in the USA. Of those, the overwhelming majority are indoor cats, so only about 10-15m that go outside at all. For your number to be correct, each outdoor cat would need to kill hundreds of birds every year, which they don't. If they did, you'd see dead birds everywhere, which you don't.

Try to think before you type sometimes.

LOL judging by your defensive posts you fuck a lotta dogs dude ahahha what a dog fucking retard

I also wait for everybody to die so i can feast on their corpses lmao
Perfect pet as i said.

I own a cat and I hate jews.

We have only one source of joy in Canada left, and you dare give it away to vatniggers? Why even live

It's unavoidable. At some point the cat is gonna lick its own butt then pass the parasite eggs to you when he licks your hand.

Based
You can find out yourself if you take your pet seriously or not by just your reaction to it fucking up like falling down somewhere
Your reaction to a dog is more of worry or shame while with a cat on the other hand you just laugh because it should be smarter than that
People instinctively see dogs as handicapped retards

>What do we do about the cat men problem?
If owning cat make me less masculine I'll be owning wolf in no time

Attached: 4chan horse man.jpg (1125x1487, 151.31K)

Uhh. Almost. I am a dog. The 'dogs' I fuck, are bitches. And they're human.
Know anything about em?

yeah it's your national pastime but these dog fuckers just commit rapecide on innocent homeless dogs

Checked and wrecked.

LOL no you fuck literal homeless dogs. like woof woof bitches.

I don’t get the point of owning a pet unless your spouse has died

This.

Attached: fren_fritty.jpg (474x190, 16.8K)

Faggot worms.

LOL what are you checking yourself for your dog fucker? LMFAO

Cats are based and you're a memeflag bitch.

Lol. I gotta give it to you, that one made me laugh. Haha, you bastard.

>woof woof bitches

Attached: download.png (231x218, 12.55K)

Cats keep bird and rodent populations down. So they’re good to have around. I have a dozen or so around my dairy.

>I also wait for everybody to die so i can feast on their corpses lmao
That's different, you don't pretend to be their friend first. Cats have no loyalty.

sure but not laughing at you dog fuckers i guess you find it funny or something?

Absolutely based cat

Attached: Noice.png (244x205, 75.43K)

Please, try to get laid.

Attached: 2E87411B-646D-43E8-A48E-50BC60586BDC.jpg (1893x1661, 599.31K)

Excellent cat fren

*blocks your I take my cat hunting path*

Attached: IMG_0846.jpg (1693x1270, 465.56K)

i get plenty of real women stop fucking dogs you pederast.

Cats are based. Cats sleep all day and they kill niggers(birds) and jews(rats). My cat protects my garden. Now I just need to find a dog that can eat faggots(deer) and I'll be set.

Attached: 1651728705376.jpg (853x1000, 237.31K)

The obvious lack of self-doubt you're displaying here is one of the biggest reasons you're still a virgin.
That, and you not taking showers and being overweight.
If you can laugh at yourself, and not give a fuck, thats an instant plus in how you're perceived.

They have loyality moron.
The difference is that their loyality is earned, not bought like with any dog.

>feminine ladyboy who can't tame a tiny lion

Anime pillows don't count, user.

stop fucking dogs you sick piece of shit pederast.

Oops, I meant lack of self-esteem.

>it's just a harmless brain parasite bro
Yeah, we get it, every thread is like this.

My cats based af

Attached: 1658043155067.jpg (2047x2730, 988.97K)

i hope you get your head stomped out you sick piece of shit

for starters, thats not how you use carlos, and for second graders like you, go shit in your mouth.

Attached: 1586997161209s.jpg (125x125, 2.45K)

Probably because you’re retarded if you believe it. Only cattle have to worry about it.

But if I do that, your mother will be agitated again.
No more pancakes from mommy anymore, cause you told her boyfriend to stop railing her.

Attached: trip.jpg (456x177, 25.24K)

Attached: 2d5.jpg (1080x1333, 106.68K)

The proper term for the male of the species is also catlady.

no if i saw you i would stomp your face into mush

We, here, are ruled by one. And it's sucks

got to admit he is a clever cunt

See? You being a little self-conscious bitch like that is a huge reason as to why you've never touched female genitalia. Fix that shit up, pillow humper.

>this is complete nonsense
haha!
okay

no i would stomp your mouth until you stopped breathing

Better men than you have tried, sugar-shit.

>They have loyality moron.
Keep telling yourself that. They are constantly plotting against you and you won't know what they're planning until it's too late.

Your trust in them makes you even more vulnerable.

I like cats and I am extremely toxic.

no i would stomp your face until you were dead

See how this one attacks whatever faggot spirit took over its owner. Attacked the faggot right out of him.

Attached: cat-attack-surprise.gif (220x206, 1.14M)

IT'LL FIGUE ITSELF OT DESU

Nope.

This mfer. Haha. Something tells me if school wasn't out, you'd be taking notes in class right now. Go fuck some fruit.

i don't tolerate kid fuckers i will stomp on your neck until you stop breathing

*farts at you*
Stop being a quarter black.

you're gonna end up not breathing because of traumatic neck injury

Cats fuck up bitch niggas, that's a well-known fact.
If cats in general don't like you, there's something off.
For real.
Some dogs are like that too, but dogs can be fooled.
Cats can't.

Brain parasite.

This study is descriptive. The only thing they do hypothesis testing is femininity and masculinity
>Feminity (alone (31) vs. with cat (34)) (t = −7.13 (df 707), p < 0.001)
>Masculinity (t = 6.76 (df 707), p < 0.001)
They didn't do groups right, they're not testing what they say they are, they're not accounting for looks at all by being woke.

Attached: gays.jpg (1440x1192, 259.85K)

Can anyone edit this pic so cat says "go fuck yourself" and remove the iretard mark

Keyboard warrior. What if I tell you I dropped my first mfer when I was 9 years old?

Meme loving nigger.

Yes on top of all cats clearly do not like overemotioned fags who also tend to move and behave like dogs
Cat is a gracious animal dog is four legged retard

Toxoplasma gondii

Nope.

i'll stomp on your kiddy diddling ass to death before you can say a word you sick fucking piece of shit

You're projecting.
Glowies, he's clearly a pedo. Or he's actually 12, and he's just into girls/boys his own age.
You have no idea who you're talking with, boy.
Watch it.

trying too hard gorilla warfare specialist

This.

:(

idk man, i'm just not into dogs. never liked them, always found them annoying, dirty, stupid. no insult

And the best thing is they do it for fun

So women hate faggots with cats?

nah i'lll kill you if you fuck with kids.

He didn't say anything about dogs.

shut the fuck up suck my dick faggot this has nothing to do with you.

The most masculine pet is a rifle

What the fuck is wrong with you.
You just came with that kid diddling bullshit out of nowhere, just makes YOU look suspicious.

As someone who was literally abused multiple times as a child, I hope you die tonight. You stupid motherfucker.

Your abhorrent existence bothers me
kys

you're the kiddy diddler bragging about this shit and i will kill you slow if you fuck with that. i don't care if you were abused don't touch children.

Very true, frens. I saw a picture of a cunt being turned off by a guy being great at bowling. It's luck and being a Chad, kek

Attached: 1656331143518.png (861x1076, 347.4K)

Nothing

>hoes mad x14

Attached: 9B31E559-29AB-464A-BF25-5AD0450D2579.jpg (976x700, 155.31K)

Lol
Cats clean themselves
Dogs eat shit
Lmao even

i will kill you first your nosy fucking shitstain.

She was only 17 years, 364 days, 23 hours, 59 minutes and 59 seconds old you sick fuck!

Doesn’t matter it’s a dog cat race war ITT

I'm bragging about fucking WOMEN. WOMEN, bro.
What the actual fuck is wrong with you!?
You're clearly

Lol ok come to the donetsk to challenge me fag

shut the fuck up you ozzy faggot i will open your neck too bitch.

You're kind of right. Dogs seem to be physical protectors of the physical world. Which means, even if their master's spirit has been corrupted by some demon/BS fad, they will still love the master, a lot of the time.

der comer is that you?

Attached: 1658044092334.png (597x625, 654.09K)

yeah keep bragging until i kill you that's fine.

Yes it does because he literally didn't say anything about dogs.

You, my ''friend'' are by CLEARLY, BY FAR, the youngest, dumbest poster in this thread.
That includes the Jews and Glowies. And that's saying something.

shut the fuck you limp dick loser. get your tiny dick ripped off by a hohol rocket.

Sure. IRL, you pass out from seeing someone get a nose bleed, right?
Real killers move in silence, amigo.

El muchacho de les ojos tristes

best Vermin fucker uppers. Fuck Terriers and all of your stupid yippy breeds that you have to train to catch rodents.

Gonna get a little gorey now
Country cats literally rip the heads off of young rabbits. What a surprise when I found a headless baby rabbit just sitting in my yard. I have not seen a live mouse AT ALL in my house or outside.

if you fuck with kids i will rip your fucking throat off and stuff your baby nuts down your mouth

Idiot dogs barking at all hours should be euthanized. Only dogs that should be allowed are those with a role like K9 cops. I hope someone feeds your dog a reeses cup laced with cyanide.

nah i did many years hard time kid i will fucking ruin your life if you fuck with kids

Shut the fuck up doglover
Or you’ll be hung by your leash next to your good boy

Kek, I don't want to call them faggots but they do seem effete even without the cat. But who knows if women hate chads or chads holding cats. It's a mystery only women science can answer

Attached: 1636371967665.png (600x600, 183.2K)

He accepts your challenge
Meet at the pastry shop

Yummy snacks!

>If you fuck with kids i will rip your ....
I'm safe. You just disqualified me from being a 'victim' of your violence.
The only victim in your life though, is your mother. I'm starting to think the whores were right. Maybe we should let them get abortions. Your very existence the best argument for pro-choice I have ever seen.

i will victimize you until death if you fuck with children. simple as that.

I don't like dogs.

A guy can't own a cat now without there being some political affiliation?

I grew up with a cat who loved me dearly, I own a cat now, fuck off. My cat ownership has nothing to do with masculinity.

Jesus Christ, are you autistic? Downie? Are you a nigger?
What the fuck is wrong with this one?
Do us all a favor. Picrel

Attached: pepe-the-frog-wearing-a-suit-presenting-a-hang-rope-2b2a59fcd254f068c02d9c78ad3650ae.jpg (474x664, 56.29K)

We ARE the original cat men, faggot.

no i will kill you if you ever touch a child you piece of shit.

Cats have always been the animal for Any Forums you utter homosexual bigger. Cope if you don't like cats.

Attached: 1657850924820.jpg (750x774, 87.48K)

I have literally been called the pussy whisperer. You do understand what a double-entendre is, right?

>destroys grain eating, plague bearing rats and mice with the fury of a Jack Russell.
>isn't an emotionally needy cunt
>still likes to be comfy and cuddle
>can be indoor or outdoor animal
>is the smaller cousin of the largest land predators in the world
I'm thinking cats are based actually

Attached: high-five-go-fuck-yourself-16452251.png (500x403, 134.18K)

You lie
Pic a side
Grab a rope
Fence sitter

i'll happily murder you too if you want to diddle children. don't a give shit about your entendres you fucking faggot.

Kek you were raging so hard you missed that N

Whatever you say nigger lover

Nope.

Obviously a man who owns a cat doesn't own a dog house.

As a Chinese American, I shall perform my patriotic duty.

Attached: 1658035390166.jpg (512x529, 112.31K)

House cats are related to bears?

Nothing more based than nigger hating Catholic cats in a Mexican household.

Attached: Snapchat-1523658148.jpg (1342x1792, 268.64K)

Phone posting. Autocorrect kiked me yet again

I can't watch can someone give me the qr

Woman eats cat turds out of litter box.

BASED kitties

love me maine coon

at best early 20's halfway through a pint of everclear/spiritus

Fence sitters will get the bullet first

mess with meow meow
get the claw claw

Nope.

Cat men sounds awesome. Especially if they grow cat ears and start meowing.

jewcy.com/news/nazis-who-love-cats

youtu.be/irIUf4HBBrE

cute kot

Cats are the homosexual's choice of pet sis.

Cats and dogs are both based as fuck. Dogs, because you can take them with you when you go hunting or hiking. Also, they will fight and defend their home and family. Dogs are basically good natured loyal retards. Cats have more caracter, a strong personality. They are way more interesting than dogs, but behave like opportunistic sociopaths.

Any Forums, specifically Any Forums will always be the White man's haven full of cats, and latex fetishes. Begone kike

On que, here's the poofta parade

Masculinity tells me to kill any aggressive animal I come across. My cats are super chill and I enjoy hanging with them. I’ve met some chill dogs as well, but its less common. I’d have no problem killing an asshole cat

You’re stale af
What’s your pet a fucking reptile you boring cunt

I have never had a cat that was disloyal to me. Just like any animal one wants to befriend, you have to have a certain level of understanding before success.

best thing about cats is that they are pretty damn independent from week 1 compared to dogs. Never had to train my cats to catch mice, shit/piss outside or in litterbox inside. The cats go shit away from the house too. No need for fences.

Dog owners just like NURTURING things a lot, don't they... HMMMMMMMMM?!?!?!??!

ifyou mpost in this thread you accept CAT superiority and it's divine connection to a mankind

Not even the woke media machine has been able to put a positive spin on cat men. Its about as masculine as a pink apron.

I have 4 cats on my small farm, they live outside and serve a purpose. But doesn't mean I don't like them.

They are technically portraying us in a positive light to leftist women. They are helping us weirdly enough. Ignore the insult and see the implication. Also cats are based and loveable.

>mrrau, humans aren't expecting shit
>mrrr, excellent, we can spread our improved toxoplasmosis on men now!
>hau hau!
>OY MIAAAU! THE CANINE KNOWS!

I love my old bastard cat
he gives me nice cuddles on cold mornings, and he killed hundreds of rabbits over his life (too old to do that anymore)
gonna miss him when he's gone

You little fuckers will argue about anything.

Dogs make great pals and are fun.
Cats make great pals and are chill.
Simple as.

Toxoplasma gondii can stay anywhere for up to a year. If anyone has a cat, goes to a store picks something up, etc. You can get it. It also can't be killed with cleaners. Only with 70c temps. It's unavoidable no matter what. We should just be treated for it every so often. And enjoy the meowmeows

Look how many Low T cucks you pulled kek. Cats ans dogs are both based.

But dogs are better and anything otherwise is a tranny cope. Ofcourse unless it'd shitbulls then its nigger tier.

>Laughs at catfags
>Writes like an effeminate faggot.
>Inb4 "it was ironically"

I'm arab so I only ever had cats because in islam it's discouraged to have dogs especially if they live inside with you. Will never understand why Westoids hate cats and love niggerbulls.

Attached: pitbull smiling.jpg (611x869, 41.45K)

Guys, it's his first week. He hasn't even gotten his first bag of shekels.

Parasite cleanses for all of them.

cool story bro, I'm gonna paraphrase in a way your retarded nigger ass might understand the last piece of information you probably should have payed more attention to; 'real gangsta ass niggas don't flex nuts, 'cause real gangsta ass niggas know they got 'em'

I have a cat to practice being gentle

I already min-maxed the unempathetic chad part

Nigger

shut the fuck up faggot you'll drown in your own blood bitch

Cats are OK as long as you keep them in your house and not nogging around in my yard

Attached: 3E396B07-261C-4C07-83FE-26224350D7F5.jpg (530x641, 320.43K)

Owning a cat as a single man is essentially telling the world you're either selfish, inept or unable to take care of a baby let alone a dog or woman.

Cats are the pets of choice for faggots, simps, effeminate manbabies etc

They’re about as useless and destructive as the average nigger. They all carry with them a virus that affects humans called Toxoplasmosis and they are the single biggest killer of birds in the World. There is a reason why there is no such thing as a guide cat or guard cat or a bomb sniffing cat. All the cat defending fags in this thread need to be stomped to death.

Attached: 1D2F82F4-F9F9-4216-8AE1-BDFE5E47FE89.gif (472x360, 694.5K)