QUESTION: Do you consider “stealthing” — the act of secretly removing condom during intercourse — to be rape?

QUESTION: Do you consider “stealthing” — the act of secretly removing condom during intercourse — to be rape?

Attached: E7AB7E01-19C2-4511-830A-757566722340.jpg (384x310, 23.24K)

yeah, why would you trick a woman in an intimate moment?

Attached: 16964EB3-AFB2-4FB7-8FB4-0E20D2515772.jpg (4240x5660, 1.51M)

Its the only way a beta gets to breed. By tricking the only woman who throws him a bone

sub human trash

I've always just told them that my dick isn't going to stay hard for long if I have to bag it and since they want that meat, or at least used to, it's never really been an issue.

Not rape but it should be illegal, classified under a different crime. Also saying you're on the pill when you're not, poking holes in condoms are the same thing.

The definition of rape has changed to the point where, yes, that's rape. In a traditional sense, no, that's not rape, but it's still an absolute scumbag move to pull on a woman.

How dare you disrespect one of daddy's top disciples

Attached: LeChudBudFace.jpg (1080x688, 124.52K)

What retard would do this? You want to get trapped paying child support to some slut? What?

His name is Andy Warski — and he BRAGGED about doing it online right after it happened.

Attached: 1650602793290.png (933x831, 298.93K)

So is lying about being on the pill. I care about men's issues only though.

idk but you'd have to be a real douchebag to do something like that. is that something people do?

lmao imagine buying and wearing a condom. you’re literally fucking a piece of silicon instead of a pussy. most beta shit imaginable. never wore a condom, busted inside the best chick that would have me, married her upon the pregnancy. keep wearing your condoms cuckbois

RIP Andy Jr.
We hardly knew ye.

Rape, no. Breach of contract, definitely.

Why does rapist Andy Warski think he is above the law?

Attached: 7DF6F67E-5A4E-4CCC-9576-62930B35A91E.jpg (400x400, 18.49K)

Why are pretending to care about that shit, Ralph? Weren't you calling Metokur #metoo-kur for that? The last "gamergate OG" has fallen to feminism as well, it seems.

Attached: BA941291-0581-458D-A117-FDF7F94747ED.jpg (2048x2048, 267.18K)

Why the fuck would you do that? Kid are messy, smelly and expensive. They talk back.

FIRE TARDSKI LIVE

I seem to break every condom during sex anyway so it's a moot point

Nigga what, Jim eviscerated Tardski during the aim aim incident and looks like he's going to eviscerate him again on Tuesday.

Why are you having sex if you're not going to reproduce and make babies? Doesn't make sense.

Attached: 1648308408336.jpg (200x200, 8.53K)

You can't have sex with condom tho

I don't Like to use condoms

I don't use candoms because I'm not a faggot

Lol it's the ragepig oh no no no
It's the pozz hog!

Attached: 1658048325836.webm (850x478, 829.41K)

I dont consider rape to be a useful legal definition, so I dont agree that any of this should be prosecutable in the first place.

I prefer the notion of sexual battery. Since sex happens behind closed doors, and He Said She Said nonsense is not evidence, a woman saying the sex was unwanted should not be a prosecutable crime. If, however, there is physical evidence by way of injuries, bruising, or somesuch, then it is sexual battery and that should be a crime, and more importantly it actually had tangible evidence that exists beyond the whims of a fucking woman.

In short, whether or not its rape is immaterial. Rape shouldnt be a crime. How is that for a hot take?