Nz/pol/ aka NZG

Fuel shekels edition

i.stuff.co.nz/national/politics/129300639/government-extends-fuel-tax-relief-half-price-public-transport-until-january-2023

Attached: 1658028154149.png (658x546, 165.2K)

Other urls found in this thread:

newshub.co.nz/home/new-zealand/2022/07/local-elections-2022-auckland-mayoral-hopeful-leo-molloy-s-campaign-chair-june-mccabe-quits-days-after-explosive-expletive-laden-interview.html
lichess.org/Cp8BQ0xs
stuff.co.nz/national/health/coronavirus/300445737/why-vaccination-is-right-and-the-antivaxxers-are-wrong-a-laypersons-guide
newstalkzb.co.nz/on-air/simon-barnett-and-james-daniels-afternoons/audio/leo-molloy-there-is-a-consensus-that-vaccine-passports-for-hospitality-was-inevitable/
nzherald.co.nz/nz/controversial-businessman-leo-molloy-wants-to-segregate-vaccinated-and-non-vaccinated-staff/7SB5KHFGFV4LZMMVVUYDWZ2M5U/
youtube.com/watch?v=x0Tf3bUfaoM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They know they can't put it back on

What's for dinner lads?

I've got home kill lamb, roasties (the good kind) and kale chips

Dunno might get some chips or something. I'm probably going to murder the retarded pajeetess boss at work while I do it

They're trying to cancel Leo Malloy for a comedy interview he done but I think it was pretty based

newshub.co.nz/home/new-zealand/2022/07/local-elections-2022-auckland-mayoral-hopeful-leo-molloy-s-campaign-chair-june-mccabe-quits-days-after-explosive-expletive-laden-interview.html

Attached: based Leo.png (682x646, 362.57K)

Nah you can't do it now because you had it on record.

You should have just done it and burned her body and they would have thought it was an honour kill

Mrs went and purchased an air fryer. the things fucking massive and took 40 mins to roast a kumara. wtf is the point of this thing, is it literally just to shave off 10 mins to make man-child food like tendies

Lel true

Also spot this retarded sign at the abortion protest roasties are having lol

Attached: RDT_20220717_1845293299633239505218162.png (1556x1842, 2.54M)

Molloy was demanding mandates and passes before even the supermarkets. There is absolutely nothing based about him.

I seen one saying abortion for all genders or something, I didn't save it because it might be bad for my computer

operator error, you'll learn to love it footfag

all right m8, I was just posting interesting articles, I've never heard of him, I just know the woke hate him

lichess.org/Cp8BQ0xs

I get to finally work again tomorrow. Im done being a neet. As fun as it was it is still is nigger tier behavior

made a fuckup at work and got bitched out. feeling shitty, lads

Who said you need to "contribute to society"? But don't complain when you take and take and end up looking at a wasteland later on.

what industry?

Did the queer cunts offer to help fix it? It's fucking Sunday anyway

>is it literally just to shave off 10 mins to make man-child food like tendies
ye

Thats a good wage slave, back to work, someone has to pay taxes.

rolled out of bed at 8 to go fix it in front of the customer, it sucked ass

Oh, i would urge you to run him through a search with the word vaccine added. It's quite a shitshow of narcissism. Leo thinks his ability to earn one shekel is worth more than your freedom and autonomy.
stuff.co.nz/national/health/coronavirus/300445737/why-vaccination-is-right-and-the-antivaxxers-are-wrong-a-laypersons-guide
newstalkzb.co.nz/on-air/simon-barnett-and-james-daniels-afternoons/audio/leo-molloy-there-is-a-consensus-that-vaccine-passports-for-hospitality-was-inevitable/
nzherald.co.nz/nz/controversial-businessman-leo-molloy-wants-to-segregate-vaccinated-and-non-vaccinated-staff/7SB5KHFGFV4LZMMVVUYDWZ2M5U/
>The owner says he hasn't had any pushback from his 60 staff and isn't bothered about violating human rights.

"I have no tolerance for anti-vaxxers who watch rubbish on YouTube and say your 'balls will glow in the dark or you'll grow an extra mammary in your forehead,' that's bull****."

You guys talk about wage slaving, but it is possible to have a career doing something you find meaningful. Shocking I know.

I legit got a job and quit after 3 days. Told the bossman in the interview straight up what would make uninterested in the job, was told "No you dont have to worry about that" 2nd day of work im doing what I was told I wouldn't ever do, but I blow it off, and then he made me do it again the 3rd day. If I did have a kid id become a fulltime neet, 100%. ALL I FUCKING WANT IS MY OLD JOB BACK BEFORE THE LOCKDOWNS, JUST GIVE ME IT THE FUCK BACK!!!!!!

Attached: Took_Away.jpg (720x720, 57.34K)

What did you do?

Lol I agree with heaps of that shit, we should be segregated from the unvaccinated, we shouldn't support their hospitality businesses, as many people as possible like him should be vaccinated regularily

let's say I'm a mechanic, and I allowed a safe but visible fuckup to be made under my supervision

Don't you dumb fucks just need to do a single, easily fakeable test per week and that gets around vaccine mandates?

yup these are the pricks that should have a public campaign following them to ensure they get boosted every three months forever

Pretty minor, I hope the customer wasn't a cunt about it. But I guess if they were a boomer they would be

>stuff.co.nz/national/health/coronavirus/300445737/why-vaccination-is-right-and-the-antivaxxers-are-wrong-a-laypersons-guide

"The virus is like a car with a bad-arse villain in it, speeding down a motorway being chased by the police.

If there was no vaccine, the car could escape via any off-ramp, side street, overpass, any junction or roundabout. But once the vaccine takes effect, every off-ramp and every side street becomes a cul-de-sac, the virus runs into dead ends, and the cops catch up.

It’s that simple. You get the jab and the virus can’t replicate, because unlike bacteria, viruses need you, your intercellular cytoplasm, to steal your protein to replicate."

>You get the jab and the virus can't replicate
>can't replicate

That's retarded

forever, or until they expire.

I loved the mandates myself because I didn't do any of that shit anyway and I liked how they thought they would get more business but ended up getting significantly less

Don't stink up this thread with trivialties faggot

I'm a car guy and if they made up that cool relatable story earlier I definitely would have got vaccinated

No it's not

It's a tradition proudly stolen from aus pol you newfag

Kill yourself

Fuck the tests

that's possibly the worst attempt to describe how a vaccine works that I've ever read. and obviously it aged hilariously poorly

It is ironic , if the society that allowed her to be able to protest collapsed , she would have to become a tradwife or a whore. Yet she is working tirelessly to ensure that the society that protects her collapses.

Attached: 1xbmrd.jpg (499x499, 18.94K)

Guys, your memes and cartoons are very hurtful to nanaia mahuta. They are solely made to be bad (but no mention of truthfulness) to her and her legitimately hired family

Attached: download (1).jpg (278x181, 6.27K)

fucking waa bro

whoops, I meant to say we should be segregated from the vaccinated, not support their businesses etc. That typo flipped the whole theme of my post.

But if Ian Foster has the audacity to not kill himself I certainly won't be doing it

Attached: denver.jpg (223x226, 5.83K)

>la creatura de las pacificas

I keep running into unjabbed people at a rate way out of whack with the official figures
Either the government is full of shit, or people are larping as purebloods

Ready for the week ahead lads?

no

Jab? Vaccine? Wuflu? None of this is happened user. There never was any lockdown in 2019-current year, I think you must be feeling unwell

invest in pfizer (you know the company? the universally loathed pharmacorp which has been generally considered the face of corruption and greed)

youtube.com/watch?v=x0Tf3bUfaoM

I'm totally getting the vaccine now that the conspiracy theory has been so mercilessly debunked.

And, guys, stop being mean to Nania, she is doing a great job for the country and her whanau.

Maybe all these sick people aren't vaccine injured

Attached: meme.png (486x489, 352.06K)

you bassted

Good evening anons, Nelson bro here, just wishing you all a great week ahead. I've got work at 5am but looking forward to seeing all my mates and attacking the day. Kia kaha

Attached: 1632708283026.png (624x613, 305.73K)

Whangarei here, looking forward to keeping the wolves away for another day

Taupo user here, try not to give thee clotties too much grief tomorrow, its a day of mourning.
Heckin' ABs lost
Have a good one lads

Attached: 1506152811198.png (511x326, 72.01K)

kek I made that meme, it desperately needs an upgrade

I was wondering the date on it actually

Its a good one
2015-16?

NEVER GETTING VAXXED!

Attached: 1658019931739.jpg (827x533, 61.62K)

Good luck user! May God give you sweet dreams.