Alright guys ....listen ...we're White Nationalists , we have enemies on many sides...

Alright guys ....listen ...we're White Nationalists , we have enemies on many sides, we need to get strategic and organized and deal some serious damage to our adversaries, make them pay for every inch they take , and trust you give a nigger an ( any minority really) and they go a fucking mile with it.

Attached: Smoking-in-the-movies-Car-003.jpg (300x381, 14.84K)

they're dedicated to white genocide, already from the getgo , they got me fucked up.

What you do

Plot some assassinations of prevalent public figures for what they symbolize that opposes our ideology, remember our enemies want us dead, period, there's no reasoning with these people.

They brought war already, they already declared it a long time ago so now we're just going to respond to them through human sacrifice, remember they started this fucked up shit first, feel no guilt.

how do you do, fellow white nationalist?

Attached: larry_david_curb_your_enthusiasm.jpg (1400x1050, 164.13K)

Why hello there fellow HWYTE man

Attached: be a lot cooler apu 5.png (2363x2670, 2.5M)

Attached: feds3 (1).webm (1280x720, 438.67K)

Attached: be a lot cooler apu 2.png (2363x2670, 2.58M)

Attached: daily reminder2.png (1047x1619, 638.69K)

Boycott everything Chinese and globohomo funding will dry up.

2 gay Jewish birds with one stone.

Attached: 0EF944AF-CA2D-4620-8C23-083ED1EDE0FD.jpg (1125x1641, 916.44K)

we should all get together in the public square and just start masturbating.

Attached: 1645682120702.png (640x559, 298.56K)

Not a good idea , we need to start committing to Violence since our adversaries are incredibly disrespectful of the White European Race

We are organising, but haphazardly and slowly. A group I know of is setting up a political satire business soon to help with this as well as to raise money to continue fighting our cause.

Just wait for the drop about a gift shop. I guess these guys used to work in Washington and had some of their copyright work outright stolen by some in the establishment, so they left to start this.

Can we have free forums without wignats? You're an embarrassment.

STFU glowie

Definitely not a glowie , I see the plight of what the White Race has gone through, and think heads deserve to roll.

so you are saying you watch alot of tv and spend alot of time online

Only to stay updated, I was forced to quit my hobbies irl and ((( they ))) make it difficult for me to get an actual job, however I'm a legit neo nazi.

Dominant traits dilute when separated, and that's why recessive genes are known for returning in later generations. Mixing a dominant trait with a recessive trait will create an incomplete dominant trait, which LOOKS like a pure dominant but CARRIES the recessive gene. In a way, incomplete dominants are like Trojan horses that provide cover for hidden recessive genes. Once the moment is right... they appear!

The white recessive traits are sometimes ostracized as a sign of inbreeding, but it is NOT true. Traits such as
>Green eyes
>Red hair
>Blue eyes
>Blonde hair
>White skin
are NOT inbred just because they're recessive. Their gene pools aren't that shallow. Actual inbreds look like goblins because their gene pool is more like a gene puddle (and you don't dive into puddles without ruining your face).

When the left says "abolish whiteness" what do they mean? No one ever truly knows what the left is trying to say, but we can guess using deductive reasoning. Since they don't consider white to be a culture or a race--yet they can still spot a white in a crowd--whiteness to them is clearly a list of recessive traits that they want to stop the spread of. Evidence for this includes: accusations of overpopulation or environmental terrorism, talk about "dark energy" or being "bone chilling", using words like soulless/creepy/dumb/privileged, and more. Isn't it obvious from what they say that whiteness to them is just a list of recessive traits? That's interesting, because humanity could become a white and part-white race. The recessive white traits are technically minority traits in the gene pool, but they are desirable enough to continue spreading around. A plausible scenario is the world becoming 50% mixed, 25% light, and 25% dark. At that point, the possibility of a so-called white extinction or great white replacement would go out the window.

The chad recessive returns

Attached: 1657561044657.jpg (500x500, 61.73K)