Are women at this point even real?

Dont get me wrong. But if you use twitter, news sites etc. You only see transhumans anymore.

How long will it go till women above 40, childless, no men, seething, depressive and on drugs get an AR-15 and will go after tiktokers like this?

>ps. If you want to change something dear women of pol then go after the kikes who are pushing this. With their institutions.

Attached: 20220713_064803.jpg (914x1330, 466.23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/IDfdx1q-DK8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I walk past 30 of those on a street at night. Where they belong. Whores. Social media and home invasions go together so well.

youtu.be/IDfdx1q-DK8

Women are too incompetent to do anything except maybe kill themselves with wine and Xanax

STOP POSTING THIS PLASTIC MAN. HE IS A TRANNY.

those digits man

He's just a fag with tits

SAUCE NOW

I would gladly go out with a transgirl if she looked like THAT

Link to his tiktok or whatever ?

Attached: are women humans.jpg (1906x864, 852.2K)

>transhumans
YWNBAH

Nah. Their fake tiktok persona is their primary self. All time outside tiktok is spent keeping consciousness alive to live inside the machine.

How feminin is his penis?

What the fuck even western scientists have done. This looks like my wife but with benis.

>women
>grabbing guns
lmao
we live in a time when even most men arent doing that despite having literally nothing to lose and everything to gain

Same. Kek. Your girl for sure uses lippfiller and jawlinefiller too.

All blonde women look the same today lol

Should be a ban for posting this juicy tranny without the webm

If you read history with a brain on, the whole patriachy is a made up term. A man take a role as leader of the family so his wife only need to do 2 hours of house work. Both men and women desire male children because the military draft at least one man in each family. There must be a man remain to work his ass off to provide for the cunts.
Men are slaves since ancient time.

guarantee you that is not even a tranny, trannies love taking real women and saying they are trannies

>How long will it go till women above 40, childless, no men, seething, depressive and on drugs get an AR-15 and will go after tiktokers like this?
Women tend to implode rather than explode like men.

The good ones aren't real.

Attached: e02aba4b9fa6248e050804abd92afa00.jpg (640x800, 77.77K)

Tranny hate is satanic confirmed. You could also tell because OP looks like an ayran angel