Did Vaush just BTFO all of Any Forums's 13/50 arguments?

youtube.com/watch?v=psf_rK8DIcs
>Explains how people like you aren't interested in solving black issues
>Explains how black crimerates have risen since blacks started to move to poor inner city areas after the Irish and the Italians moved out and that crimerates for blacks were previously low in comparison
>Explains how socioeconomic factors have lead black people to commit more crimes.
>Explains how blacks have been systematically discriminated against
>Explains how US policies both now and in the past have kept blacks down and how joining criminal gangs is sometimes the only way for blacks to prosper in densely populated poor inner city areas
>Explains how sometimes US policies have been constructed to deliberately to hurt black people even after civil rights
>Explains why the fact that blacks commit more crimes isn't sufficient evidence to suggest that it's all genetic
>Everything said in the Video is backed up by extensive research
>Gives concrete solutions on how to fix these issues

Where is YOUR evidence to back up your ridiculus claims about black crime statistics? By all means, watch the whole video, i promise you that you can't debunk it.

>inb4 i get told to shut the fuck up by someone who hasn't watched the video and is triggered by these FACTS
>inb4 someone says oppressing blacks is good
>inb4 someone says bring back slavery
>inb4 someone uses anecdotal evidece
>inb4 someone links black crime statistics withput context and without an analisys of WHY blacks commit more crimes
>inb4 someone calls me a cuck
>inb4 someone says flag checks out
>inb4 "muh slide thread"
>inb4 "sage" because Any Forumstard is triggered by a different opinion

keep the dicussion on topic and don't do anything that is mentioned above in the inb4 section. You should be open minded and watch the video instead and dicuss it WITH SOURCES.

i'm open to having my mind changed. but only with reliable sources that explain why the numbers are look like they do.

Attached: vaush.jpg (250x250, 5.85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/kAaVwf4BXiJCEFzThEdkSw/type/op/
altcensored.com/watch?v=tI1rbIYwK4A
youtube.com/watch?v=ox-08tXXDS0
youtube.com/watch?v=w_xZ-mmu2Sc
youtube.com/watch?v=obh83qT8qwY
dramareport.com/news/youtube/2020/ian-vaush-kochinski-allegedly-reported-to-fbi-by-old-close-friend/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

how do I disable geographic flag?

Attached: 1647914147332.png (721x1280, 1.76M)

> Jewish flag
Come on. This long of a walk for that shitty of a punchline?

>Listening to Vaush

Attached: 1657476573395.png (600x720, 249.35K)

4/10 bait. Needs salt.

no he did not

Why would I care about some communist mutt pedophile?

Doesn't explain why the Irish and Italians I'm those neighborhoods were nowhere near as violent as the blacks that moved in

Most israeli posters who don't hide their flags seems kinda OK... so explain me why would you listen to this greasball loser?? Explain that to me? Yikes.

Attached: interdast.jpg (623x499, 119.64K)

First day on the job?

Id poke that dick with a stick

He's polish lmao

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/kAaVwf4BXiJCEFzThEdkSw/type/op/
>43 results found.
What's your end game Voosh?

Pedophiles like him are not human beings therefore do not have opinions

That's what he just said you dingus

Nog murder rates in Africa exceed murder rates in Europe and Asia by a ratio of 4:1, which is almost exactly the same ratio as the 50:13 ratio in shartland. What an inconvenient coincidence.

Attached: 1656903752768.webm (360x640, 2.21M)

Hey Ian, I see you're on Any Forums once again. What are you drinking tonight?

Any Forumschuds just can't take the L LMAO

Continued from the video
>In 2005, I fucked Mike V on the train tracks behind a Ross Dress for Less. Man, his ass could grip. Real tight, not a hair on it, and a sphincter you could only dream of. I had fun at first. But he was so weirdly macho about it. He kept saying things like "thats right bitch, am I gonna make you nut?" and "fucking fag I bet you can't wait to bust in my fat hairy man ass hahaha faggot". I just ignored him and kept railing. He continued unironically calling me his bitch and a fag as he had several hands free prostate orgasms spilling seminal fluids onto the train tracks, getting more angry and dominant after each one. "Yea i bet you like dudes. You look like a pussy" he'd say "I cant even feel your limpdick bitch." I just kept clapping, wondering wtf is up with him. After about 20 minutes of railing Mike's boypussy, drenched in sweat and his cream, I finally got a nut off despite his constant berating and degrading comments. He immediately hopped off, laid flat on his back and bent his legs over his head so the cum dripped out of his asshole directly into his mouth. "The fuck you looking at? You like this gay boy?" He kept saying. After he got every last drop. He cackled like a rooster and punched me in the face as hard as he could. He nearly broke his hand, but I was fine. "Fucking fag" he said as he limped off into the sunset, shaking his wrist. That was the first and last time I fucked Mike V on the train tracks behind the Ross Dress for Less

kill all niggers.

>post my video on Any Forums
>idiots watch ads
>profit

nice try zion

>>Explains how people like you aren't interested in solving black issues
>>Explains how black crimerates have risen since blacks started to move to poor inner city areas after the Irish and the Italians moved out and that crimerates for blacks were previously low in comparison
>>Explains how socioeconomic factors have lead black people to commit more crimes.
>>Explains how blacks have been systematically discriminated against
>>Explains how US policies both now and in the past have kept blacks down and how joining criminal gangs is sometimes the only way for blacks to prosper in densely populated poor inner city areas
>>Explains how sometimes US policies have been constructed to deliberately to hurt black people even after civil rights
>>Explains why the fact that blacks commit more crimes isn't sufficient evidence to suggest that it's all genetic
>>Everything said in the Video is backed up by extensive research
>>Gives concrete solutions on how to fix these issues
He explains nothing just goes ahead and excuses everything while solving nothing himself. Making excuses for the bad behavior doesn't fix it either.

You mean the guy who said this?
>"In this video, I drop an n-bomb. Biiiig one; hard 'R'. I did this to show my interlocutors that their language doesn't impress me, that their slurs don't frighten or disarm me. You can see from their reactions that it worked - they were clearly taken aback. It was a power move which I am entirely unashamed of, but I understand how that language might have upset some of you. This is an example of what I would call an 'invocation of a slur's power for good', but that's a subjective judgement. I invite you all to discuss this in the thread, critically or otherwise!"

Attached: 1637636340106.png (360x360, 140.47K)

I can wait for the goblin aficionado to come fix my country's problems, such as raising the average IQ above clinically retarded.

Hahahaa shut the fuck up loser

Attached: 02084C11-17BF-42AC-9D31-F4B9ACFB4B66.jpg (686x392, 46.31K)

This faggot totally BTFO’d all of Any Forums.
Yes, the picture is real

Attached: 5CB4D10B-AF00-4289-9752-7ACBFD829088.jpg (901x1200, 142.38K)

You literally cannot refute hard facts.
>Its the systems of institutionalized systematic oppression dude
Is not an argument. It doesn’t refute the fact that they commit over half the murders

Who the fuck is vausch rabbi? You have exactly 2 minutes to get in the OVEN.

Attached: 747804939211.png (862x1152, 1.35M)

Shut the fuck up retard if I ever see this hideous ugly freak or his wife they're both dead on sight

Herbs

Daush is a FAGGOT

All evil fucking jews will burn in hell

Attached: 523866297570.png (600x1246, 1.09M)

I told you to wait until after the shabbat. I'm telling Eitam not to give you overtime again, you always make stupid mistakes like this.

Vaush is a sophist. It's a waste of time listening to the dumb shit that falls out of his mouth.

Jews are the embodiment of pure evil

Attached: 45225432141.png (867x1200, 960.44K)

The sole purpose of jews is to sow discord and misery.

Attached: 3707171939220005(1).png (966x1200, 1.63M)

when shit pops off I can't imagine him lasting more than a week before someone gets him. I'm sure enough people hate him and want that bragging right.

>>Explains how people like you aren't interested in solving black issues
Yes
>>Explains how black crimerates have risen since blacks started to move to poor inner city areas after the Irish and the Italians moved out and that crimerates for blacks were previously low in comparison
Don't care nigger
>>Explains how socioeconomic factors have lead black people to commit more crimes.
We can isolate for socioeconomic factors by comparing equally poor strata. The result is niggers are worse
>>Explains how blacks have been systematically discriminated against
Good
>>Explains how US policies both now and in the past have kept blacks down and how joining criminal gangs is sometimes the only way for blacks to prosper in densely populated poor inner city areas
They deserve it
>>Explains how sometimes US policies have been constructed to deliberately to hurt black people even after civil rights
Good
>>Explains why the fact that blacks commit more crimes isn't sufficient evidence to suggest that it's all genetic
I don't care if its genetic, I still hate them
>>Everything said in the Video is backed up by extensive research
No it isn't
>>Gives concrete solutions on how to fix these issues
Don't care

Attached: 8b67b5b6e93d81c9b6f46764845a72f10a079047f06317018d899aefaef79200.png (600x750, 153.56K)

Niggers nig everywhere, it correlates with nothing except their race.

how many times are you going to recycle this same fucking thread you absolute wormass faggot

Vaush cares more about black men than actual black women

this thread is a 10/10 meta thread thank you kike lol

Stefan destroyed Vaush.

Attached: 1625270682898.png (832x883, 140.89K)

vaush is a disgusting and dirty looking. he looks like a creepy pedophile. what a faggot. i bet he is a gay lefty faggot too

stefan molynfag another faggot who talks on jewpube and thinks he faggy opinions matter

Someone please do a captacha

Attached: El_caballero_de_la_mano_en_el_pecho.jpg (2407x3051, 1.3M)

see a vaush thread?
post the vaush pasta!

friendly reminder his name is IAN KOCHINSKI.
stop calling this pedo vaush.
start developing a google profile with his name.
also i imagine he's donated to some particular political parties and so it's possible his address is logged with the FEC

altcensored.com/watch?v=tI1rbIYwK4A

youtube.com/watch?v=ox-08tXXDS0
youtube.com/watch?v=w_xZ-mmu2Sc
youtube.com/watch?v=obh83qT8qwY

dramareport.com/news/youtube/2020/ian-vaush-kochinski-allegedly-reported-to-fbi-by-old-close-friend/

Attached: 1pbtid_small.png (1200x816, 155.35K)

>wythoid opinions
Garbage

No he didn't, jew. Stop making these threads.

Attached: raus.webm (640x360, 2.59M)

This faggot got completely destroyed by a pot smoking Scotsman. JUST.

Attached: YA BACK STABBIN.jpg (400x300, 17.33K)

why dont niggers just go back to africa and be successful without the racism?

Sloppy job Mossad.

This is a REALLY old slide thread. I've seen this at least a couple years ago if I'm not mistaken. Also not knowing how to change your flag? Really? Gotta get your subversive kike game up, man. Talk to some of the more experienced subverters of western civilization and see if they can help you out. Also kill yourself because you are a slimy subversive kike.

>did Vaush just Blow all of Any Forums's 13 year olds?
Yes

gr8 b8, m8. i r8 8/8.
Summerfags still fall for it.