Now that the dust has settled, do you think he was a good president...

Now that the dust has settled, do you think he was a good president? I think he was functionally the same as Obama in most relevant ways.

Attached: trump.jpg (500x412, 27.13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

documentcloud.org/documents/20423772-antrim-county-forensics-report
youtube.com/watch?v=CBlChsxkeak
forward.com/news/breaking-news/350531/jewish-donors-shun-donald-trump-95-of-contributions-go-to-hillary-clinton/
fivethirtyeight.com/features/the-gops-jewish-donors-are-abandoning-trump/
jpost.com/Diaspora/Jewish-Americans-are-now-the-face-of-Trump-resistance-571399
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10896935/73-Trump-voters-think-Democrats-trying-REPLACE-white-people-win-votes.html
phys.org/news/2011-07-minority-scientists-ideas.amp
youtu.be/kxJX-km7h10
youtu.be/-VAB2rHHJDM
youtu.be/su_6KhDFE8k
files.catbox.moe/ep4fy8.mp4
files.catbox.moe/a3rwcv.mp4
councilforthenationalinterest.org/trumps-unpardonable-pardons/
veteranstoday.com/2020/10/28/times-of-israel-100-times-trump-supported-israel-over-america-the-ones-admitted-to/
youtu.be/HAiQA174ft8
informationliberation.com/?id=62001
files.catbox.moe/t0kzx9.mp4
files.catbox.moe/kwfbow.mp4
files.catbox.moe/38bszw.mp4
files.catbox.moe/lw09nx.mp4
files.catbox.moe/5dm3wf.mp4
youtu.be/27o-pUb9FkM
youtube.com/watch?v=Hvja_-J0xS4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

in 2024 i'll vote for him if he runs. if he doesnt run i won't vote or vote democrat.

Average? He did ok at home, diplomatic skills were not great. He stopped becoming viable when he refused the election results and tried to become Putin. Lots of based takes but ffs play by the rules.

Trump heavily stimulated the economy for four years. He cut taxes for the rich which swelled America's budget deficit. He ignored Covid, requiring additional easing to mitigate the blow. He drained the moat and left a swamp.

He was fine up until Covid. Then he started acting like somebody who's losing the game.

For the most part, yeah, I certainly cannot complain after what Joe has been doing.
I just need Trump to pardon me, Jan 6th was a wild day

He handled the “Russian collusion” attacks well, but didn’t accomplish much else. It’s probably not his fault as half the country is composed of brain dead NPCs. It’s bothersome that his entire family is Jewed. He’s so close to globalism that he may not see it accurately.

Best ive lived through.

>Trump heavily stimulated the economy for four years

Attached: 1655370052742.gif (498x278, 1.51M)

>refused the election results
Anyone with a shred of honesty and a functioning brain is at least suspicious about the the 2020 election.

I knew he would lose because of Covid. Covid wasn't his fault but his handling of it was flawed and it hurt the economy. It's not necessarily fair but the strength of the economy is the number 1 predictor of whether a president will be reelected.

Not really. Never seen any evidence, they just went on and on about postal votes etc. He should have given people based policies so they would vote for him.

Operation warp speed might very well be the most deadly thing to ever happen to humanity.

Yes he was fantastic

Hated by journalists and elites

The best economy ever.

Cut red tape

Was a strong leader

Made many peace deals eg North Korea and Middle East.

Legend so much that glowies have a entire scheme to discredit him on here

Fuck no

>I think he was functionally the same as Obama in most relevant ways.
He was worse than Obama. Obama was worse than W. W was worse than Clinton. And on and on.
Everything will keep getting worse, because the president has no power and is just a slave of the jews.

very good zogbot

He was all right. I'm not sure how much different he was from any other Republican who could have won other than his Twitter feed though, which makes me not understand why the left went so berserk over him.

21st century presidents ranked:
Obama >= Trump > Biden (can't really judge yet as term isn't over but he's shaping up to be terrible) > Bush (arguably worst president ever)
All were terrible though. Last decent president was Clinton unironically.

lemme know when another President touches North Korean soil

There was definitely reason to be suspicious about Dominion voting systems.
documentcloud.org/documents/20423772-antrim-county-forensics-report
>23 pages
Look at the first page at least

He had potential, but the whole MIGA thing and then shilling for the jab was a little too much. Doubling the standard deduction was pretty nice tho.

George W. Bush was easily the worst of my lifetime. No other president had a blunder even in the same stratosphere as the invasion of Iraq. I don't see how Iraq alone, a war neither the left nor the right today defend, doesn't automatically put Bush at the bottom of everyone's personal ranking of recent presidents.

Trump exposed the Deep State. All of them came out in the open and Trump was the sunlight

TRUMP IS A FAGGOT

Attached: Web capture_16-7-2022_233012_boards.4chan.org.jpg (530x541, 44.07K)

>he was functionally the same as Obama in most relevant ways
Maybe you're a retard or a jew?
>President Obama urges world to eschew division and pursue global integration at UN Assembly

Attached: globalism.png (1356x887, 1.31M)

>President Obama urges world to eschew division and pursue global integration at UN Assembly
Versus...
>Trump addresses the (((UN)))...
>Tells them "fuck your globalism"
youtube.com/watch?v=CBlChsxkeak

Attached: fuck the UN.png (1078x883, 763.15K)

>Tells them "fuck your globalism"
Oy vey. Trump bad.

Attached: antisemitic.jpg (750x690, 139.16K)

>>Tells them "fuck your globalism"
Why would you put this in quotes when it isn't a real quote? Trump called himself a globalist.

>Obama good.

Attached: 34673473572357.png (857x925, 789.82K)

Unironically the dumbest motherfucking president we've ever had, maybe ever will.

And we had fucking Bush.

Attached: 18d.gif (540x398, 2.87M)

>George W. Bush was easily the worst of my lifetime
Are you currently alive? Because Joe Biden.

Watch the speech, rabbi. Are you yet another jew that hates Trump?
>Trump bad.

Attached: the media.jpg (7000x2694, 3.9M)

>Joe Biden
Joe Biden good. Trump bad.

Attached: immigration then now.jpg (781x1550, 258.9K)

>I think he was functionally the same as Obama
was less warhawk-ish than Obama by a longshot

Obama and Biden good.

Attached: 38_billion.jpg (976x1443, 330.4K)

He supported Israel as much as any other president except he also had Jewish family.

Attached: zion-don.jpg (640x428, 22.51K)

Oh, you are just a shill trying to derail the thread. Got it.

All you need to know is this--> Trump is hated and feared by 85+% of all jews in the US. That's right now, a year and a half after he left office.

Attached: 37417341i7565254.png (1200x860, 629.96K)

>yet another jew that hates Trump
Funding and voting:
>95% of jew political donations go to the democrats
forward.com/news/breaking-news/350531/jewish-donors-shun-donald-trump-95-of-contributions-go-to-hillary-clinton/
>over 50% of all democrat funding comes just from jews
fivethirtyeight.com/features/the-gops-jewish-donors-are-abandoning-trump/
>jews vote left at an 80% rate
jpost.com/Diaspora/Jewish-Americans-are-now-the-face-of-Trump-resistance-571399

Jew political, funding and voting data:

Stock trading during Trump was easy and fun. The man could cause a 1+% move on indexes just with some bullish sounding twitter post.

> same system venezuela uses to cheat
lmao. cheating is bread and butter of third world shitholes, what would you know

>had Jewish family
You kikes pile lie upon lie, huh? That would be Biden. Every child.

Attached: all biden children.jpg (1088x677, 194.98K)

His son in law is Jewish. He literally let his daughter marry a kike.

>Now that the dust has settled, do you think he was a good president?

Yes. More than anything else he's important for changing the political landscape and getting people talking about globalism, the deep state, and the general corruption of the system.

The American voter had been asleep prior to Trump distracted by inane wedge issues and voting for the same political establishment that had screwed them over and over. Now only half the country is asleep, the other half may not understand how to fix the country but at least they understand that things have gone wrong.

Attached: Trump and Grimace.webm (640x480, 1.36M)

Chaim hell awaits for your evil. You will burn for all eternity.

Attached: 16290266754778.png (837x1200, 1.3M)

>Every child.
Trump meanwhile had a single child that married a jew... a jew all you kikes hate almost as much as Trump himself. Makes one think.

Attached: kushner.png (1290x884, 750.94K)

Looks like JIDF found the thread
He's actually trying to defend the kushners lmao

Attached: 1658040251569.jpg (500x370, 49.77K)

>Trump meanwhile had a single child that married a jew... a jew all you kikes hate almost as much as Trump himself. Makes one think.

Attached: rant.png (751x754, 336.09K)

What has Joe Biden done as president that was as stupid as selling the U.S. public a war based on lies/bad intel, and invading a country to not find the supposed America-threatening WMDs, which eventually led to 4,500 U.S. soldiers dead, 32,000+ wounded and $1.8 trillion dollars drained from the treasury?

>do you think he was a good president
he exposed the government more than any president in my lifetime, by far

Bushing dumb he pretended to be dumb and hokey. He wne t to Yale and was a fighter jet pilot a military role that only the best and brightst get to.

Bush was also smart enough to successfully steal an election somthing Trump failed miserably at.

LMAO. Biden good. Trump bad.
>"The most antisemitic President in history"
Oy vey.

Attached: anti trump.jpg (1898x1691, 573.63K)

The jew is a satanic cancer on the land

Attached: 8178844503551.png (731x1000, 563.62K)

Joe Biden had been president basically for the past 50 years and thats the US's biggest problem.

>he exposed the government more than any president in my lifetime, by far
This is why the kikes hate him so much.

A white pill:
>73% of Trump voters think Democrats are trying to REPLACE white people with "immigrants and people of color who share their political views", shocking new poll shows.
>The survey also asked: "Do you personally believe that in the U.S. Jewish people are trying to replace white Americans with immigrants and people of color who share Jewish people’s views?"
>12% of Trump voters replied "Yes"
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10896935/73-Trump-voters-think-Democrats-trying-REPLACE-white-people-win-votes.html
>Scientists at Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute have found that when just 10 percent of the population holds an unshakable belief, their belief will always eventually be adopted by the majority of the society.
phys.org/news/2011-07-minority-scientists-ideas.amp

Obviously most people are not going to openly name the jew to some random pollster... so safe to say you can easily double or triple these numbers, at a minimum.

Attached: 37358335238.png (670x927, 546.51K)

Dude was garbage. Look at everything Biden has accomplished in such a short time:
>ending the war in Afghanistan
>ending Roe vs Wade
>ending the Pandemic
>saving the Ukraine
>got everyone to use less gas saving the environment
Trump only got us shitty prison reform.

Attached: antisemitic rant.jpg (981x932, 173.41K)

Rabbi kill your family and then yourself

Attached: 55181356866478.png (1109x1180, 1.94M)

it wasn't just that stuff
it was the open collusion between corporate/media/government cogs

Attached: nicejob.png (1866x1119, 440.65K)

Trump bad.

Attached: AOC.jpg (2207x842, 456.89K)

If they had nothing to hide, they wouldn't have made the arizona audit so hard to complete. They said they couldn't hand over the computer networking equipment because they were using it for an investigation of their own. Anyone with exactly 2 weeks of computer networking training can tell you that's fucking bullshit.

>most popular president in all US history
>more black botes than obama

What a joke.

>85+% of all jews
Reminder that the other 14% or so are controlled opposition.

Attached: shapiro trump race.jpg (740x1006, 179.79K)

Lol you're antisemetic but love Trump?

>Fucking retard.

Your gaslighting has no effect here, tranny.

Attached: hitler speeches.jpg (1163x892, 197.48K)

Schlomo the delight of the righteous will be your slaughter

Attached: 3284698364836142(1).png (1109x1200, 2.11M)

It's literally israel shills, m8

Attached: 1658040766146.jpg (1688x939, 284.3K)

>Wahhh a few Americans died because Dubya spent too much money on pointless military endeavors
Joe Biden is an absolute joke compared to that. I fucking wish that's all we were dealing with.

He was as good as we could have hoped for aa a millionaire who shllled his children to foreign spouses for political gain.

The jew can only survive in a weak America. That is why he is mortally afraid of Trump.

Attached: 337455920876.png (867x1200, 1.14M)

He banned CRT brainwashing of employees in government and gov contracting organizations so he was the only good president of the last 60 or so years.

How are you guys spending that 38 billion?

Attached: 38billion.jpg (920x1996, 407.39K)

I loved his policies, hated his personality. Won't vote for him because they'll lame duck him as soon as he lands.

>He banned CRT brainwashing of employees in government and gov contracting organizations
No he didn't. He signed an executive order asking for (not even ordering) a review of it. It never went anywhere. You should put in more effort and stop assuming that headlines are accurate.

He unplugged millions of npcs from main stream media so yeah, he served his country well

once that sort of corruption is unveiled, it cannot be unseen
no amount of subject changing, D&C, distraction, will ever undo this

Attached: andthatsagoodthing.png (664x282, 23.99K)

>they'll lame duck him as soon as he lands.
That's what started the fire ( ) in the first place. It's a win-win. Either they let him get shit done this time or they fuck over the American people's voice yet again and ACCELERATE Weimar version 2.0

Attached: 1656363794961.gif (518x518, 813K)

He was the best president ever. Once we vote him in again he'll be able to finish what he started.

There was plenty wrong with Trump.

>Awesome at telling people to fuck off, terrible at handling PR
>Lots of Jewish, Black, and Globohomo pandering, fortunately nothing substantive underneath it
>Highly questionable perception of the 2nd amendment, specifically involving "taking guns away first, then investigating people later"
>Questionable pushing of COVID vaccines and "vaccine science", somewhat mitigated by pro-economy, pro-business, and anti-lockdown positions

However, that being said, Trump was by FAR the best president any current living republican or independent has experienced. The economical gains, the regulation removals, the anti-internationalist positions, the effects on the SCOTUS and state-level governments, the effects on illegal immigration reduction, etc.

These were monumental advancements that other candidates could only dream of. Trump bitch-slapped the fuck out of the political swamp and made huge gains, and anyone telling you otherwise is doing so because they still haven't let go of the "he's a rapist/fascist/traitor" propaganda they were duped into believing between 2017-2021 by the late-night funny comedy TV men.

Pretty mediocre. He’ll probably win in 2024. Better than Biden though.

>>Lots of Jewish, Black, and Globohomo pandering, fortunately nothing substantive underneath it
Holy cope

Oy vey.

Attached: 364378246358.png (891x868, 330.55K)

>Trump EXPOSED
youtu.be/kxJX-km7h10
>Drain the swamp? Trump and Goldman Sachs
youtu.be/-VAB2rHHJDM
>John Bolton, Donald Trump, The Mob
youtu.be/su_6KhDFE8k
>Trump, Putin, Israel, Chabad - A True Collusion Story
files.catbox.moe/ep4fy8.mp4
>Impeachment & Russiagate SOLVED
files.catbox.moe/a3rwcv.mp4
>Trump’s Unpardonable Pardons
councilforthenationalinterest.org/trumps-unpardonable-pardons/
>100 times Trump supported Israel over America
veteranstoday.com/2020/10/28/times-of-israel-100-times-trump-supported-israel-over-america-the-ones-admitted-to/
>Donald Trump, 9/11 - case closed
youtu.be/HAiQA174ft8
>Trump Condemns His Own Supporters Once Again, Signs Another Law to ‘Combat Anti-Semitism’
informationliberation.com/?id=62001
>Are Trump fans retarded?
files.catbox.moe/t0kzx9.mp4

Good documentary on the whole Epstein scandal:
>Trump's pedophiles:
part 1
files.catbox.moe/kwfbow.mp4
part 2
files.catbox.moe/38bszw.mp4

Attached: 1636208964812.jpg (2848x3369, 1.96M)

Remember the Muslim ban on the first day in office.

I don't think you even know what "cope" means.

>jewtube videos
Oh no!

Wonder why jewtube, twatter, instajew, kikebook and every other major jew platform banned Trump? Makes one think.

Attached: 1656217943911.jpg (925x900, 126.08K)

>copeservative copes even harder
kek

Attached: 1658041548587.jpg (1280x1280, 172.06K)

>Makes one think.

Attached: jewtube.jpg (3500x3000, 2.35M)

>cope
The irony.

Attached: look its a jew.jpg (853x1000, 237.31K)

>Trump makes kikes seethe with this one weird trick

Attached: 46426375242.png (1149x884, 692.06K)

>He unplugged millions of npcs from main stream
That was unironically the greatest accomplishment of any president going maybe all the way back to Andrew Jackson.

Attached: bullhorn.jpg (2103x1402, 1.04M)

You are right but what abt this? Kinda stumped me desu is trump actually anti globohomo?

Attached: 8E33B5F0-73D7-4B19-B323-713CEEA57D96.jpg (1284x639, 642K)

Go ahead and report them, these videos slip under their radar ;)

Youtube aren't a fan of anti-Zionist content in general. I've backed up all of these videos anyway to put them up on catbox for when that event occurs.

Attached: 1655643185993.jpg (960x585, 74.81K)

>Paranoid kike kvetching
>Go ahead and report them
>The literal JIDF projects their tactics on to others
>Exposes self
There's that famous jew IQ.

Attached: jew_genes.jpg (1079x319, 109.38K)

>trumpniggers actually trying to play the Jew card despite who they support

Attached: 1532303168425.png (600x628, 185.22K)

He just did Israel's bidding for 4 years. He's the most honorable of the goyim.

Trump: "Leave George Soros alone"
files.catbox.moe/lw09nx.mp4

Attached: 1638940478491.png (592x6832, 2.07M)

He sure was the most funny President. I know he is just controlled opposition and the conservacucks that still think he is a saint are absolutely pathetic. But, his character really made me laugh. If he wouldn't be pozzed and another puppet, then yes, he would have been great. Is someone able to post some nice webms from him? I lost most.

Attached: 1655780275910.jpg (712x891, 134.44K)

Attached: 1632266175877.jpg (800x607, 70.66K)

Attached: 1651892662938.png (640x553, 292.51K)

Trump was initially right about COvid being the flu, but I think he felt the pressure of "experts" like Fauci and Burks, and the media. He didn't want to be wrong about it. But he only listened to those two "experts". Had he hired the "best people" he would have seen a different view. The numbers coming out of the models..the models that predicted multiple millions of Americans dead was based on faulty data. All the numbers took Italy's data. Data which on average had 2.5 co-morbidity and almost all were past their life expectancy.
I dropped Trump after in 2019 after he indicated that religious schools have to take the MMR shots. Measles Mumps and Rubella. This was way before covid. I dropped Trump after he used executive orders to remove bump stocks. Even Obama didn't touch that because it is a losing argument.
Trump is a bell weather politician. Where ever the prevailing wind blows he supports.
Desantis is the one guy that went against the grain. After the Floyd riots, he opened up his state. Speaking of lockdowns...what enabled states to lockdown? What enabled governors to suspend the Constitution?
The Model Health State Emergency Powers Act, enacted after the false flag anthrax attacks on two Senators and several media organizations did. Trump was uninformed, meant well but ultimately followed the prevailing winds.
Lets hope that Trump is Defenestrated.

Attached: 1652187261341.jpg (980x551, 237.16K)

All those peace deals were for Israel. USA was never at war or conflict with those countries. America first!

>most popular president in all US history
>more black botes than obama
This. It’s fucking unbelievable more blacks turned out for Biden than Kang Obama.
>inb4 they didn’t turn up to vote Biden they turned up to vote out Trump
Bullshit. Your average black couldn’t give a shit about Trump and many I suspect appreciate his swagger. The Dems harvested their postal ballots. There’s multiple proof points of this with people getting gift cards for their ballots. The Dem networks mass registered inner city blacks, got them to get postal than harvested their ballots.

No shit, idiots. Every American president is required to support Israel.

Just like every American president is also required to be Christian.

If a politician ran for president but said he was an atheist, people wouldn't vote for him.

"Trump sucks Israel's dick."

You guys sound like fuckin' retards.

>who they support
Cool meme, ma'am. Did you draw it?

Attached: ADL trump.png (657x746, 261.66K)

Some fucking moron not seeing 'any evidence' has no meaning though, you would have to have been literally retarded not to

No need to photoshop this one.

Attached: 1657774021954.png (1272x890, 591.47K)

I think that him putting 2 conservative judges on the supreme court makes him better than any president in the last half decade

He got 3 on.

Trumpniggers actually have severe brain damage.

Attached: 1945858555856.png (1952x1922, 2.29M)

Damn you're right, even better. Its the kind of thing that will have strong consequences for decades and will hold back the tide of progressives trying to shit on the constitution

He didn't actually accomplish anything where he could have if he had wanted to, the ban on woke shit in schools for example could have come four years earlier and he abandoned the people that were willing to go to the wall for him and what he claimed to believe in while pardoning niggers and jews who hate him.

>last half decade
Also meant half-century, but half decade also applies

He was probably the best since Nixon. If you think otherwise, you're clinical.

54, 57 and 50 years old respectively. All the MIGA shit was obviously annoying but it pales to stacking the court.

Clinton? The guy that signed the DMCA into law? The same law that still stifles Innovation and makes it a criminal act to preserve software and make it usable on modern equipment? That Clinton?

obama basically doubled down in iraq. He didn't slow down china and he continued expanding nato up to Russia's borders and there's good evidence his admin ran a coupe in Ukraine and tried to do the same in Russia. Libya was a disaster. Syria was a failure. Other then being a good public speaker he's way overrated.

>the ban on woke shit in schools for example could have come four years earlier
It never came at all, it was just a statement to try to shore up the White vote for the election. The only things trump ever followed through on were for jews and niggers.

>I think he was functionally the same as Obama in most relevant ways.

Attached: D4F84A60-3A44-4F98-8E55-7B6C6AD81D47.gif (300x225, 752.03K)

>now that the dust has settled
Chabot slide post

by far the best result/effectivity wise.
only a mentally retarded or defrauded people would trade him in

>diplomatic skills were not great
user please, he did not start any wars. He knew how to speak to people, when to threaten, when to hit and how hard to punch. He was the best the USA had and that says a lot about their presidents. And jes, he was a Jewish puppet like all others before and after him.

>There was definitely reason to be suspicious about Dominion voting systems.
Yeah, Democrats were chaining Festivals and Markets to buy multiple votes.

He was shit. He had no clue how to actually work as a politician so he just allowed himself to be a figurehead while Bush era neocon parasites like Pompeo made their way back into power.

the media has successfully deceived and lied to huge chunks of the population about him.

the journos noticed that articles with him get the big click counts but still they hated on him as if there's no tmrw

Yeah and what did he do? More or less everything the neocons wanted him to do. Didn't even cut off funding to NATO. Trump was all talk. The presidency has more or less been irrelevant since brain addled old faggot Reagan got elected and really allowed the swamp to enter into its current and eternal form.

retard he has 100x better foreign policy than last 5 presidents combined, no new wars, tried to do afghanistan right but got sabatoged by Dems, did you even forget him stepping into North Korea? The guy could talk and nations, despite their presses being unhinged faggot, would listen and demand to talk to him.

Trump is a Zionist. Get it through your thick fucking skull. Even his falling out with Bibi is questionable as to whether he really broke any relations with Israel. Stop trusting the plan.
files.catbox.moe/5dm3wf.mp4

Attached: nZ4IHNcUyQ.png (1024x847, 10.34K)

he didnt do anything to the economy you dumb mouth breathing kike, your coastal states shut down before red states ever did kys

Trumps kike daughter and son in law literally ran half or more of all activity during his administration you fucking lying kike worshiper

He is a fat fuck.

One of the better ones in the long run.
He didn't deliver on most of his promises but he dipped out of the TPP and appointed constitutionalist SCOTUS justices.

I'd like more constitutionalist picks so I'd vote for him again.

No, he was one of the worst presidents in US history, almost as bad as George W. Bush.

It's bizarre how leftists don't see him as a great president
>Pardons for blacks
>First steps act
>Funding for historically black colleges
>Pressuring arab countries to decriminalize homosexuality

Great president but could have been better if the entire media and government wasnt trying to fight him throughout his run.

Definitely followed through with his promise about making america great again, too bad it was so shortlived because they dont want americans to be happy with Biden.

Its not that bizarre when their idols tell them to not like him

Anyway you get the point, Trump's fans are in denial of the blatantly obvious reality and they need to snap the fuck out of it and wake up.
youtu.be/27o-pUb9FkM

Attached: c9l1gzavwaa1rgm.png (479x774, 103.38K)

Meh, useless kike puppet but the rest. Only redeeming quality was that he woke up a lot of patriotards to the deep state and how little control Presidents actually have.

He made kikes, trannies, spics, commies niggers, pedos, and chinks seethe.

Trump was doing something right.

>Definitely followed through with his promise about making america great again
There is no way you aren't being paid to say this.

Russiagate also wasn't a nothingburger and it's a crime people didn't pay attention to the real story on that one either.

Attached: dv7fkolvoaay8gf.png (2047x1140, 687.87K)

Attached: follow-the-money.png (768x1200, 288.6K)

very good chance he's charged with treason, so he may easily go down as the worst president in history

>do you think he was a good president?
Did you see the market when that motherfucker became president? 4.9% growth. That's incredible You'd have to be a braindead idealist head-in ass to think he wasn't good for America. There would be no Ukraine war right now if he had been in office instead of the fucking Alzheimer's patient we have now, who's family has been involved with Ukrainian oil for half a century, the faggot that is probably responsible for Russian intervention in Ukraine.

#1 president

>the market

Attached: 1658046450775.jpg (307x406, 24.4K)

>what is an economy and why does it matter

Lol @ "play by the rules."
I bet you think 80 million people voted for that retarded corrupt pedo too bud.

it was 100% his fault because he could have said no to his science idiots at any time and he didn't. he actually started off pretty based by banning chinks, and then he cucked.

actually it just looked like cucking to us outside the whitehouse but in actuality the deep state got it. it was just a matter of no one cooperating with him, which they should be executed for, but who would ever believe that even the president of the united states can't control the runaway bureaucracy state?

I hope he gets elected again because people who have hope for this country will have their hopes crushed with finality. A desantis or anyone else gets in there and they'll just say Trump could have done better. The real story is no one can do better, we are already done and it's time to move on.

>the economy is when jewish speculators make more money!

Attached: 1658046856447.jpg (529x525, 92.52K)

Nafta loving retard.

T R U M P I S A F A G G O T

Attached: Web capture_17-7-2022_1357_boards.4chan.org.jpg (328x319, 26.88K)

no

Kike puppet. Like all of them.
He was far from the worst president though.

People bring up Trump shaking hands with Klaus Schwab, but this story barely got much attention. If you were disgusted by him holding a LGBT flag, then you'll feel even more disgusted after knowing who dr. Oz is.

Attached: dr.oz.png (1952x2472, 1.6M)

>I hope he gets elected again because people who have hope for this country will have their hopes crushed with finality. A desantis or anyone else gets in there and they'll just say Trump could have done better. The real story is no one can do better, we are already done and it's time to move on.

Spot on. I wanted to see him get a 2nd term too just so the MIGAtards wouldn't have any more copes. Now for the rest of their live conservacucks will say if only da DemonKKKrats didn't STEAL Trump's 2nd term, then America would be great!

youtube.com/watch?v=Hvja_-J0xS4

>vote democrat

Attached: 1656639449996.jpg (332x500, 22.07K)