What is the most based language to learn?

Attached: 1627103555056s.jpg (125x70, 1.74K)

bad language, cunt

Latin

Klingon

based, FUCK you

Agglutinative languages are the only good languages.

Homosexuality.

Hebrew

don't let them talk shit in front of you

Fortran

I've only seen one confirmed jew in my entire life. in a Starbucks

Also another time where i'm pretty sure the guy was jewish but know way of knowing for sure

No way*

Te Reo

Quenya

This

Farsi

Morse code.

–··· · –·–· ·– ··– ··· · ··–· ··– –·–· –·– –·–– ––– ··–

Attached: a61RrZR_460swp.jpg (460x382, 30.67K)

Why is Latin a dead language?
It's one of the oldest. I don't see why nowhere speaks it

assembly

Anglo Saxon, unironically.

Attached: images (1).png (231x218, 9.29K)

Sanskrit. Read the Vedas.

Attached: DF824B63-FF47-4279-9550-F9BA357C1E5E.jpg (5458x3639, 3.38M)

It's not dead, it just evolved.

human languages besides, C is the ultimate based language

hebrew

Attached: 43859039_303.jpg (700x394, 30.67K)

JavaScript

Latin

Attached: 1657684853538.jpg (1024x765, 106.3K)

Polish. No one will be able to understand Wtf you're talking about

Latin and ancient greek, there's nothing more based in existence than being able to quote Homer and Virgil

im not a faggot

I'm learning inupiaq for my job. I'm an Eskimo whisperer

>No one will be able to understand Wtf you're talking about

Every decent man worth to be listened on this planet is already speaking english.
Who cares what talkes ignorant peasant who has not enough brain mass to learn additional foreign language and if he doesn't understand you. Not my problem.

Attached: 1656972238769.png (720x545, 368.66K)

cringe

Kek you wrote "OP is a faggot" in morse code, we'll played

>I'm an Eskimo whisperer

When i drink to much i switch to Snowwhite mode and start to understand language of animals and birds. I become pigeon whisperer, dog whisperer, cat whisperer, fish whisperer.
My brain turns off and my animal instincts are kicking in.

sumerian

Latin

Well i know which one isnt...a FRENCH
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Fuck the french and fuck canadians

all languages are shit compared to modern English.
It doesn't fuck around with stupid shit like gender, and you don't have to remember hundreds of inflections.
And any word can be a noun and a verb - linguists say English is a transformative language.
English has the largest vocaularly.
English has the finest literature, both written in English, and the finest translations from other languages into English.
Everybody knows English is the most based language.

Attached: nibba.jpg (766x770, 82.44K)

Norwegian

they speak it in the vatican, and it's still alive in some universtities in a way.
But moreover, apparently it's still a living dialect in some Italian villages.

russian & assembler

I just think it's funny it took this long for someone to get it right...someone from a non-english speaking country.

For an American? Spanish and Chinese.

C Supremacy

German. Some of the best and most well written philosophy was written in German.

German and Haskell

Attached: st-jiub.png (169x165, 32.22K)

Latin, Greek.
Arabic, Hebrew, or Yiddish to know what they say. Afrikaans causes niggers to seethe because of apartheid.

Zulu and Xhosa have cool clicks but you have to speak to niggers.

smiles, my brother.

Fresh Jive.

Attached: 8F6A5915-109F-4318-8DDD-E7C5A578C1E5.jpg (697x500, 78.01K)

German is the correct answer.

Klingon

B E C A U S E. F U C K. Y O U.

Spanish, or French.

you're best off learning chinese right now
you can use it for a lot of subversion and what's coming

The awful German language
It is a bleak Day. Hear the Rain, how he pours, and the Hail, how he rattles; and see the Snow, how he drifts along, and of the Mud, how deep he is! Ah the poor Fishwife, it is stuck fast in the Mire; it has dropped its Basket of Fishes; and its Hands have been cut by the Scales as it seized some of the falling Creatures; and one Scale has even got into its Eye. and it cannot get her out. It opens its Mouth to cry for Help; but if any Sound comes out of him, alas he is drowned by the raging of the Storm. And now a Tomcat has got one of the Fishes and she will surely escape with him. No, she bites off a Fin, she holds her in her Mouth--will she swallow her? No, the Fishwife's brave Mother-dog deserts his Puppies and rescues the Fin--which he eats, himself, as his Reward. O, horror, the Lightning has struck the Fish-basket; he sets him on Fire; see the Flame, how she licks the doomed Utensil with her red and angry Tongue; now she attacks the helpless Fishwife's Foot--she burns him up, all but the big Toe, and even SHE is partly consumed; and still she spreads, still she waves her fiery Tongues;

> most based
literally Latin
t. latinum magnum habeo

Attached: heinrich_römer.png (189x200, 38.9K)

It's called "dead" because it doesn't evolve any longer, not because it's not used (which is rather false). Hebrew is also dead, but they won't admit it.

C

english is the only language the world needs.

Spanish for Americans. Indian, Polish and Paki languages for the British.

> apparently it's still a living dialect in some Italian villages.

I don't think so, Sardinian is the closest to vulgar latin though.

It is still spoken today, in the Vatican City, not exclusively though and rather casually.
It's the lingua franca of the Catholic Church. I wish it was used as such in the EU.

>60 posts on an anime board
>no one says japanese

Attached: 1658044326685.png (777x806, 467.88K)

Definitely not Russian. I wish I could unlearn it so that I could have space for more relevant languages

so des
watashi no nihongo wa ichi ban suberashi des

Based Fortran poster

totsuzen no kisu ya atsui manazashi de
koi no puroguramu wo kuruwasenaide ne
deai to wakare jouzu ni uchikonde

Janī o fakku

Plastic Love

Serbian

Attached: 1657554790384.jpg (641x800, 60.72K)

Based. I can read and write Pali.

Python then, and bow down to your AI overlords

Greek.

Attached: 16579843882640.jpg (853x1280, 79.3K)

that's a good one, no feds know how to read it

1. English
2. Mandarin
3. Spanish
4. Javascript
5. Python
6. Other programming languages
What are you gonna use it for? It takes a long time to learn a language well but you can learn to order a meal and get around in a taxi in a Weekend. I speak a couple languages fluently but dozens to a basic level. Language is a tool, so what are you building?

You just know..

If only you knew why so funny.

Saved

Judging from your photo, you think it's Ant.
I say picrel.
Nobody can even be precise about the number of cases that exist for nouns. Is it fourteen? Fifteen? Sometimes one? Sometimes the other?
Then there's like 40 different dialects...for a language with about 5 million speakers.

Attached: finnish, the language.jpg (1200x926, 190.94K)

Very noice.
And when I was little and studying Morse (about 5 yo, listening to shortwave radio with my dad), I was taught that the basic letters for dots and dashes could be remembered as

• Enemy
••Is
•••Secretly
••••Hiding

-Take
--Morse
---Orders

Then there was a whole set of mnemonics downstream--corresponding to your chart.