How do we defend the constitution in 5th generational warfare?

this isn’t a bot post, this is a genuine question of mine, I would like honest answers.

Attached: A08486B9-3839-4B0D-9E70-A892C9BB04FC.jpg (1026x1026, 224.14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

apnews.com/article/russia-ukraine-africa-poland-forests-middle-east-443c8068ea7b5d1d8f6980da6e3879af
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Stop watching Tim Pool

Enforce the laws against treason and corruption in America.

who

You need systematic solutions first and foremost. An improvement in diet nationwide will inherently lead to an improvement in society as a whole. This includes but is not limited to healthcare costs, rates of mental illness, crime, improved health and most importantly people will be more clear headed. Taking out big agriculture and feeding our country real food again could be one of those singular things that saved the nation.

There are other systematic issues that are similar though, like poison in the water, pesiticides overlap with agriculture point but hormones and what not in the water need to be filtered out.

you know what we need but how do we get there now that we have to adapt to 5th generational warfare information age ?

Attached: 94FF1DB8-1639-4642-8834-57AB25A91C93.jpg (1200x675, 55.43K)

There is nothing you can do to stop a mafia of sociopaths from causing drama, they keep escalating the complexity of their gay tricks in warfare, and the masses of normies keep pretending to escalate their defenses, but it's never enough.

Except the obvious (bloodbath against obvious cases, then try to improve mental health services and everything else to try to be more resistant to them).

>SCOTUS
>MAGA
>Q
It's already being attempted mate.

>irrelevant
>irrelevant
>fbi psyop
lie to me again, it only makes me stronger.

Nah, you know it was your cousins being faggots.

The law has special cases for mentally ill people being contained to avoid harm to others, but then the police, judges, doctors, ... are all jews, their minions or idiots, so the chance of success is zero.
At best they will use it the same way they use mental health and other services (against people they want to throw under the bus, troublesome goyim, ...).

If you don't think that there are good guys fighting, then you should focus on your relationship with God and less on a piece of paper nobody cares about.

Stop giving a fuck and revert to old school conflict, or simply bettering your fellow man by leading a life of strength to inspire them to do and be good, either option is viable

Wtf is 5th generation warfare? Stupid drones and fag cameras?

A fuckload of snipers. Thousands of snipers snipers with thermal barrier camo.

Attached: Mit1-3.jpg (1620x1080, 275.27K)

samizdat publishing. they control the information flow so you must build resilient institutions around that. physical backups of data in multiple locations. some degree of secrecy/opsec. means of disseminating that data without leading back to your physical base of operations. essentially you would be a private investigation firm mixed with internal non public library and small time intelligence outfit. your pupils study latest doctrine that is public, applying it against the occupation govt. we are better at communicating with the common folk because we belong to them and ‘get’ them, but also we are authentic, guided by a sense of righteous struggle and we are funny.

Names and addresses

Attached: 1643261937704.png (444x438, 448.19K)

(((You))) know it's more complicated than that...

The solution is shooting all your big nosed family, friends, coworkers, ...

Psychotronics, data mining, DEWs, ...

Then you have to deal with the Berg collective getting triggered by it, I'm not saying it's impossible but this can happen.

And easily infiltrated, knowing how to diagnosis the problem, both subjectively and objectively (this part is almost always ignored by the big nosed psychatrists), their M.O., pass information around... is also important.

First ask, what is a constitution?

Correct. Do unto them as they do unto you, except much much worse.

Attached: 1637129280262.gif (500x296, 1012.88K)

So gay petty shit…

Everyone fears the burger with a gun. One well trained burger redneck can kill hundreds if not thousands with a loooong reach. There is nothing more terrifying than your long nosed homies quietly getting merc'd in the dark. And we have 10's of thousands of these well trained burgers. Trust me. It's the reason they always shit the bed when it comes to real gun grabs. They know good and well they will all swiftly die literally that week. All we need is 1 single sf broski to pop it off and we're all in. Not some fucktard NRA larper. A real fucking deal killer to start stack'n. Thats our green light. They pray to moloch every night it never comes.

Attached: kyle042way-8e0bece34620a9df9592b5c9e3221fb9895a3fe8-s1100-c50.jpg (1100x824, 78.51K)

we need to force Kenetic conlfict by kidnapping or killing a high profile figure

Nah, the jews knew what kind of idiot they were working with when they founded the USA.

Freemasons tongue my anus

Jews love to play the victim, and even if nobody believes them or cares, they can force everyone to act retarded the same way (see the psyop about the flu of 2020).

america needs to be on top of the pyramid when the one world order finally raises the cutain for the show to begin.

we should declare everyone in the world an american citizen since we like to import them any way. and most of our leadrship are dual citizens anyways.
except this time we add alittle bit of
"any land that an american citizen dwells on is considered american soil"
giving us carte blanche to arm dissidents to foreign countries

i’d revert to old-school conflict if i could endlessly clone myself and have them in formations with rifles, marching wherever i order them to. otherwise i’m stuck with the “burgers with rifles are scary” argument. even then we can’t all organize like minutemen.

I think it’s safe to say the oligarchs always win, wars are fake and gay and after the dust settles they just continue their constant scheming until they get what they want.

>defend the constitution
explain what you mean
the principles? the document itself?
the oath to protect it is no longer taken under God, so it means nothing

>co-opt the behavioral predictor AIs and have everyone create multiple "digital clones" of themselves.
go back to wired technology,petition for more open source infrastructure i.e. telephone and power lines.

basically bury your opponents in as much white noise as possible so valuble data gets sjewed severely or it becomes a impoosible to get useful data.

let us all revert to murdering psychopaths that have no emotion and become unpredictable as possible.

just drop out.
leave society in a great exodus of disconnecting your phone and power lines and surrounding your home in a faraday cage with muliple ir and uv lights going off at random intervals. destroy the "world wide web" and force it to become more local and community based.

but also
an imporant piece to thinking up ways.
is also figuring out how the faggots would counter it.
so what counter measures would be deployed if such were the case?

develop another paradigm that isnt schizophrenic game theory

specifically how do we convince every american, armed or unarmed, to take back every single individual right the constitution entitles them, in the slurry mess that is this new information war where many are either just disingenuous or ignorant?

Everybody talking 5th gen warfare till the artillery starts landing.

i’ll keep going until ten emps make it impossible. give me something else to ponder.

>to take back every single individual right the constitution entitles them
The only one I've lost is the 4th (though they have been moving on the 1st), but so have those who stripped it.
It's a two-way street, wards of the government don't seem to realize that.
I'd start with showing them what they've lost, itemized, slow and deliberate; cause/effect.
Can't take back something you don't realize (or remember) you've lost.

Attached: vampire.jpg (220x293, 12.21K)

we can make them remember with meme warfare, can’t we? it’s not impossible

technically rights and the consititution serve as a boundary.
rights are also absctract and violating them can be equally abstracted away.

alot of people 'feel' their rights arent being violated.
and alot of the people who say their rights are being violated are more often borderline faggots who are characterized as somehow deserving of their rights being voilated.

rights are something to be believed in
like god
and there are different ways people believe in god.

>how do we defend the constitution in 5th generational warfare?
Begin by defunding the police. All tyranny rests upon the foundation of corrupt law enforcement. Current operating principles show that police exist to protect criminals from their victims. The recent Uvalde shooting has shown that fact to many Americans. Without Bolshevik cops to interfere, Texas alone could form a citizens posse in every county. Illegal immigration would then be stopped quickly and efficiently. Local business and civic organizations could easily fund the civil defense groups and help build a wall. This theory carries over to many other problems as well. If packs of feral drug dealers are gathered together, find them and face them down. They will either cease poisoning our communities or face the consequences. Same goes for Epstein and all his cronies. Bankers as well. Corrupt politicians would straighten up and fly right because they understand that without blue thugs to protect them and their treachery, they will actually have to listen to the will of the people. We need look no further than Poland to see how all of this could work. But, again, we will make no progress whatsoever as long as police have a boot at our collective neck. apnews.com/article/russia-ukraine-africa-poland-forests-middle-east-443c8068ea7b5d1d8f6980da6e3879af

Attached: 1620502205037.jpg (615x515, 46.9K)

Because the masses of demented normies always protect, fund, worship, ... them.

us it just me or is the push to defund the police just an excuse to give grunts in the army something to do while not fighting overseas?
like you think community policing is a good idea when all previous attempts pretty much devolved into mafia style protection rackets.
instead of the police just not doing their job youre going to have to hope you didnt piss off the local community leaders and watchdogs or that they like you.

stop worshipping a paper that defends the rights of the people who attack both it and you

Maybe it would work if the whole thing was "reseted", but still thinking the whole gov't is rigged by sandniggers is naive:

* the whole gov't isn't rigged by

>defend the constitution
Fucking why?

im sorry i wasn’t aware you have accepted death. i’ll be sure not to congregate with people like you.

These burgers will follow new orders or large payment packages. Stop believing in superheroes because they don't exist

simple start eliminate lobbying. eliminate corporations as people and money as free speech. hold politicians responsible to their voting constituentances rather than the corporate ones.

cant a state impeach their governors?
cant a county or district impeach their congress representatives?