The british made better progress at the Battle of the Somme than Russia in Ukraine in 2022

>The british made better progress at the Battle of the Somme than Russia in Ukraine in 2022
why?

Attached: ukraine war progress.jpg (1425x1024, 342.13K)

Covid

the war really is fucking glacial. it doesnt even make sense to check in more than once a week since day to day nothing fucking happens.

because Russia is taking over infrastructure so they can incorporate the occupied territories into Russia
the Anglos forgot how to do this a long time ago

The fuck you guys on about? The map in OP clearly shows that the cauldron closed keep coping cucks

>he's unironic
Chinkinsect or wog

Prolonged war is good for Russia.

It will ruin the Nato countries like a black hole eating all of their money.

Attached: Screenshot_20220713-221046_Chrome.jpg (718x754, 148.82K)

It turns our that even if you slap a traditionalist Christian label on a literal pile of shit, it remains a pile of shit.
And when two piles of shit fight each other, all you get is shit smeared everywhere.

Russia is more globohomo than the west. Most girls in the west wouldn't touch a pajeet, mudslime, or chink, but Russian women throw themselves at them
>inb4 poor
Poor girls in NZ would gas every immigrant from the continent of Asia in a heartbeat

New NATO countries like Finland, Sweden, Macedonia and Baltics will be forced to spend more money on the military, and send their new gear to Ukraine to be destroyed.

It's all for a good cause and in the name of national security.

Attached: 1648335338094.gif (540x540, 1.05M)

The British lost more soldiers in 20 min at the Somme than the Russians have lost since Feb in Ukraine.

We’ll never forgive you for that

slavs like arabs cant into mean war of movement

>russia is taking infrastructure

popasna, severodonetsk, lysychansk and marių pol are fucking glassed. hirosima and nagasaki looked better than popasna.

Sometimes it can't be avoided. But they did what they could within reason.

Where you see stalling, i see massive progress. Progress in my war money. Go brrrrrr.
It's awesome to be a jewish gangsta.

20 years war Afghans vs US. US lost. Syria ISIS almost won enter Russia, ISIS on on the ropes, Of Corse the only stronghold left are occupied by US ant Turkroach.

Dude people forgot how hard it is to win a war of conquest as the offensive belligerent! Hasn’t happened since WW2 and the only reason why Germany got so much land before having to actually fight was because many people just ceded their territory without fighting…once the actual fighting started, little more land was gained.

Exception to all this was USA taking Iraq and Afghanistan during Operation Iraqi Freedom but the power mismatch was ridiculous. Russia wanted to do the same to Ukraine (AND IT WOULD HAVE HAPPENED) but NATO stepped in.
This modern conflict is what actual war is like and it ain’t pretty, it’s WW1 style conflict

>RUSSIA HAS INFINITE MONEY AND WEAPONS!
>NATO WILL RUN OUT IN 2 WEEK-*ACK*

Attached: 1651432588482.png (768x719, 104.63K)

NO.
ONE.
CARES.
The whole fucking planet doesn't revolve aroudn down syndrome slavic snow nigger autistic retards killing each other. Have any of you actually met easten europeans? They're shit. They live the way they do the same reason the africans do. They're an inferior people who are able to produce beautiful white women. That is literally they're only value.

It's even worse because the orcs lost more ground around Kharkiv.

lol

TRANNY MAD?

not to mention that russkies are using all of their economic might behind that "offensive" and using up stockpiles that are over 60 years old by now, for a few kilometers

wehrmacht killing that many of them back then makes a lot more sense now

Attached: quintessential slavs.jpg (700x518, 64.7K)

Cos Australians were at the somme, learn some history numbnuts

Zelenski- I just need 11 trillion more tendies and we will be able to push Putin back!

I mean 22 trillion

I mean 333 gazillion!

For Democracy!

Ps. Dear Putin here is half like I promised.

Russia is basically permanently annexing and colonize/russify the conquered zone, simple.

so they will look just like any other russian city not touched by war then

A thread with history and maps. How utterly boring.