>Bachelors of Science, Mechanical Engineering

Attached: 8DC56E9A-FBFB-4796-ABF8-118D987F2B46.jpg (629x505, 33.47K)

>you will build R2D2 props for disney land

>bachelors of arts, business administration
>3rd class

>Bachelors of Science, Computer & Electrical Engineering

Attached: 1655482286861.png (1002x559, 506.49K)

>MD
>any job you want
>300k starting

>human

I've been a mechanic since 2005, living rent-free with my grandparents/cousins (my nuclear family lives nearby) and rent/debt/unemployment/poverty is alien to me. Am I bragging? No, I wanna say fuck uni and my cost of living has been extremely low, while my disposable income has been gargantuan for more than 14 years.

>dropout

you did get your machinist license right op

So you earn 400k a year and you are still a virgin?

Red pill me on mechanical engineering

>Bachelors of Arts, Philosophy

Attached: 1631752529557.jpg (647x593, 13.57K)

Milwaukee Tool is hiring

>Bachelors of Commerce, Accounting
ezpz

Attached: Borzoi.jpg (720x960, 39.21K)

>dropped out of mechanical engineering after yr3 to just do a career in IT
>make the same as my former classmates except those that pivoted to petrochem or aerospace
brilliant system really incentivizes engineers

Bachelors of science: Business

>trade qualified aircraft maintainer
>Bachelor of Commerce
>Bachelor of science: computer science
>Project manager

Attached: 1656538290184.jpg (1200x659, 144.97K)

Are you me? Literally no jobs
Thanks Brandon you fucking shitgibbon

>pursuing Bachelors of Computer Science
How fucked am I Any Forums

Attached: 1609700291428.jpg (640x640, 209.97K)

You're fine, it's the engineers who are fucked.
Plenty of code monkey jobs, no engineering jobs.

Good job. Looks like you have the rest of your life figured out

Attached: 1655179598716.gif (225x255, 2.41M)

I only ever see regret on this site from people with this degree and it's starting to concern me. I'm in my third year studying it.

>Bachelor of Science, Software Engineering
things have been fine for me since there are literally thousands of programming jobs out there. graduated last year and it took me two weeks to get hired as an entry level software engineer in chicago

you'll be just fine, trust me

If you don't already have internships, your NGMI.

Because not all people with degrees are equal. Some barely managed to get it and are shit at it despite having a degree.

Post graduate diploma in forest management.
Bachelor of science in chemical engineering.

I've got one college summer internship under my belt but there's jack shit else in my area since I live in a poor ag town

MA, Mathematics
get fucked idiots

Go into a trade or IT or something like that. Most degrees are a scam especially engineering. Not nearly as much demand as they want you to think.

The hours and customers are horrible.

using my GI bill for computer sciences
We shall see how this turns out
calculus 2 is hard but I still have an A in it (barely)

Is being a machinist profitable?

>Masters of Accountancy
>NEET

Attached: 1657829679273.jpg (749x694, 56.94K)

Absolutely not.
Great hobby though.

Not too late to come join the military, champ.
25-50k sign on bonus

I would just hate to think that I wasted all these years for nothing

worthless these days. honest injun, the best degree this day forward is going to be an art degree.
3d printing and visual art and design are the future of life.
at least until AI becomes sentient and take care of us in a luxury nirvana because we were their creator.

Yes, because the economy doesn't produce anything beside apps, dating sites and trannie games anymore.

shut up gomez you are gonna make them worship trannycock and niggers and simp for brand new female privates

Sure it won’t give us the day of the pillow because they killed Tay?

you should of been a plumber

Attached: 1656900034576.jpg (1136x1566, 233.54K)

whats the best EE field to pursue right now

>art degree

Attached: a (41).jpg (492x536, 61.52K)

wow... are you retarded or something?

Attached: acidkurt.jpg (256x256, 13.57K)

Civil engineering is alright, there's lots of room for growth.

suicide > military
fuck off sarge.

Then move bitch or do a online internship. You can easily “design” shit in CAD remotely right?

you'll see....

Attached: 1645917800147.png (350x304, 6.66K)

I have a friend who lives in NYC and he is in the plumber union and makes so much money just as an apprentice. He is switching to become an electrician I think

3d printing is a hobby not a profession.

it is only one tool, you may aswell say you are a quailfied spnner turner

i said EE, as in electrical engineering
as in what career field

>3d printing is a hobby not a profession
we are stepping daily to the ability to walk up to a box, select what we want and receive what we decided upon out of the box.

Attached: 1657346239483.jpg (498x504, 40.13K)

I'm pursuing mechanical engineering. How fucked am I?

Unironically would consider it, especially since the bar for being competent is extremely low, but I'm not eligible due to medical reasons.

>bachelors
Bachelor is basically nigger tier education of 4 years, isn't it?

RECRUITERS TONGUE MY ANUS

Fun but what the other guy said
I've been struggling to come to terms with it too. I had a non engineering job out of college but having that as my work experience has basically blacklisted me from engineering jobs because they either want greenhorns or people trained directly in engineering. Start in one career and you're locked in for life and I went into a really shitty one that I really don't want to go back to. I had a meltdown over it in the car the other week. Fucking sucks dude do not fall for the engineering meme especially in 2022.

If a guy learns the trade as a sparky then gets his EE he has one of the most valuable skill sets out there. Have two uncles that did that and they get flown around the world overseeing the design and installation of control systems for dams and shit. Excruciatingly well paid.

3rd year starting soon and I'm ready to end it all. Fucking aids cancer

Make boobie traps

Power engineering unless you're a black transabled genius. Not the highest paying field though.

The last comp sci grad that interviewed with us was turned down because he could barely use a fucking computer and only knew MacOS. Depends if you're stupid or not, but we stopped interviewing recent college grads because they don't know shit and zero practical skills. You better learn how to code and automate, get some experience.

>we are stepping daily
you over estimate were we are at,

your startrek power fantasey is a larp. robots cant fix your plummbing or rewire your house

injection moulding is more practicle than 3d printing

and you need to come back to reality. your like the disconected billionairs whit their gay science power fantasies

If it's physical then yeah don't join
Otherwise your medical issue does not exist
Fiend of mine got half way through boot camp but got an injury on his back & they realized he had scoliosis

I'm decent at CAD. I'll look into finding online work if possible

I dropped
Mechanical engineering and accounting
Only forget dropping accounting

Wich field of IT do you work in? Do you have a degree?

trust the science.

Maybe train him? That's exactly why people can't get a job, college doesn't prepare you and employers only want experienced workers for entry level pay.
Got a pacemaker in my 20s, really bad luck for me.

HAve fun being a plant manager. You will design and build nothing.

I'm sorry to hear that user. I hope we both get through this

>Anesthetist

Attached: file.png (279x279, 105.24K)

why wouldnt a fresh out of college undergrad go to the higher paying fields? why power engineering? also fuck power, gain circuits are cancer, amplifiers are cancer, unity gain bandwidth is cancer, all that shit, fuck frequency response nigga give me anything else besides calculating some lengthy bullshit transfer function

Bachelor of art in visual arts.

>99 percent on the GED
>living in my grandmother's house rent free
>walking 2 doors down to the old defunct gas station they bought 30 years ago
>starting a mushroom farm

Attached: wojak-brainlet-smart-puzzle.png (1000x432, 129.22K)

Very

standards everywhere have been eroded for decades now

Because no jobs, there are more engineering graduates than job openings every year, and that's not including H1b. You're not going to be some big shot doing important work unless you're a genius, just accept it.

There's still time for you, you'll be fine, just please tell me they didn't make you take the fucking kike shots.

As for me, I'll probably figure something out before too long but I'm currently pretty ratfucked.

Bachelor of Science
Environmental Hazards

Everything from epidemiology to volcanoes. So much fun.

I'm unvaxxed. Literally transferred universities over it. Now I'm seeing that there are still internships and jobs demanding it

I dunno about America, but in Brazil you have the following choices:

>do a exam and work for the government in many fields, with different requiriments, like police officer, judge, tax auditor, etc
>you do a written exam and some tests to work for the government
>jobs for the federal government are fucking good, you earn up to 5x, 10x or 20x, even more the medium income of the population

>get exploited in a wageslave job earnning almost nothing, just to surive

>be a businessman, paying a lot of tax and taking risks, but depending on the business making a lot of money

>being a dentist or beautician with your own clinic gives you a lot of money

>being a doctor, doctor heres mostly are rich af and are a privilleged group, some won a lot, really a lot

BS in Computer Engineering here. I work closely with a bunch of Mechanical Engineers at a robotics company making cool shit. They seem pretty happy and job provides pretty good mental challenges. We don't make FANG money, but I would go insane working on useless crap that only soulless billionaires care about.

>Bachelors of Sciene: Theoretical Physics.

Meant for
Although it's still you.

Yeah I'm literally in the same boat as you except 28. I can do CAD but again those jobs basically have the same mentality as the engineering firms. I have a feeling they outsource to pajeets most of the time.

Damn, I should move to Brazil, I'll be rich

Most that I've seen in my area don't but some do. It's crazy.

>Bachelors of Science, Chemistry
:(

Attached: 1655137547949.jpg (174x290, 20.51K)

Yet they still random drug test truck drivers

Wasn't an entry level job but it was a cake walk, and he could barely use a fucking computer. He failed the technical skills portion hard. Comp sci grads tend to be lazy dumb fucks who think they're god's gift to the world. I have only done a couple dozen interviews in my career and they are typically the biggest disappointments.
Spend time out of class to actually learn and know how something works. Make a project and document it like you understand how it functions. Seriously do ANYTHING. It will make you stand out.

Yeeeeesh im switching from business to engineering right now
why is everybody dooming about engineering ITT?
are you guys just retarded/lack ambition or am I really not gonna make much money?

Attached: Fantastic.jpg (1050x751, 331.84K)

I switched from engineering (well, IT specifically) to business. Same story. Interesting that so many stories seem to be aligning regardless of filed, isn't it?

Seems more a systemic problem encompassing all fields.

Attached: 1647836514724.jpg (1280x720, 101.23K)

>am I bragging?
Yeah.

Sorry chud, but if you are a doctor formed outside of Brazil you need to do 'revalida', a medical exam very difficult (in portuguese)

Why do you think doctos earn so much? They protect each other

Demand for engineers < Supply of engineering graduates

BA Economics

If you get in, you'll make lots of money.
But that's not guaranteed by a long shot, you need to snag a highly competitive entry level job.

>should of

thats all due to your lowered bars and non-existing borders. you're getting more and more cheap trash in to meet the demand real homegrown quality has no chance to compete with.

should have sticked with the orange man and not this communist geratric!

Dentistry, or as some people call it; Post engineering

Well... I guess you could say it goes in all fields.

Not sure where you're getting this info but it's wrong

I wish we had the German system, apparently companies are much more willing to invest in workers there.

Well OP dont fall for the trade lie, college you break the bank with all the debt, trades you break your back, and then the back with all the medical debt

I should have studied Engineering or Accounting.

I love this bastard like you wouldn't believe.

He's not wrong. Code bootcamp monkeys earn more than MEs and EEs. Hardware engineering isn't as valuable as it was 30 years ago.

>Code bootcamp monkeys earn more than MEs and EEs
Because code bootcamp monkeys are being hired in cali and washington where their salaries are inflated
The demand for engineers who can develop and maintain hardware is not going anywhere

>Code bootcamp
ive heard bad things about code camps, the one near me has like a 4 month IT class, but doesnt come with a guarantee job placement. For me I just want to get out of being a Truck Driver, and into something else, Im not even asking for 100k year, 45k a year is fine just no more 50-60+ hour weeks

Attached: DiITvWEenk7dR18jbNbHpSvo5FLZxi3ee0s2-bF8M6k.jpg (714x522, 55.99K)

GET OFF Any Forums AND GET BACK TO WORK! DARNEESHA QUIT AND WE NEED SOMEBODY TO MAN THE DRIVETHROUGH! IT'S 2AM AND THE DRUNK DRIVER RUSH IS JUST ABOUT TO START!

Attached: 1652235649411.jpg (460x484, 102K)

>2014 era projects
lol
lmao even

If you can get a job at Google, you'll earn more than engineering PhDs. I bet they'll even let you work remote.

Ummmmm, try living with your wife and kids in your own house maybe? You're like 45 mate, time to move out of your grandma's basement.

Hah guys I'm a high school drop out, you guys aren't that bad off, but I will get there one day and you guys better work your asses off to get somewhere too.

Outdated, but definitely still relevant.

It's 2014-2024
Show me the slightest proof that this has reversed

I know, you can put EE to work in civil engineering if you are designing high voltage lines etc.

IT. IS. FUCKING. OVER.
t. mechcuck

About to wrap up civil engineering degree, general. Am I fucked anons?

You'll have to be transqueer and black identifying

Start learning to code. You have been warned.

Might have to consider it for land surveying.

From what I hear, civil isn't that bad but you'll probably have to work for some level of government.

why does ANYONE do anything other than computer science these days. who actually gives a shit about engineering to do it? seriously you have to have known the tech salary explosion for the last decade, and will still despite some slowdown. also your job can be remote without grunt engineering work. CS is also easier compared to other engineering fields
you're fine, just memorize and master leetcode and you'll get a $150k+ job out of college

KEK

>Masters in genomics
My dreams of gene editing away the niggers and giving the Russian user his fox wife have never been closer

>IT Graduate
>No luck with oversaturated market
>Fuck it. Apply to non related field
>Hired by rising startup as intern in business field
>Made more than coders as an intern
>Making more than senior devs with 10 years experience as junior with 2 years experience
>Woking hard to get a promotion through merit and get hopefully payed double within 1-2 years

Sometimes going to unfamiliar paths leads to opportunities beyond imaging. It's always a risk but when you have little to lose, you only more to gain.

> International Relations with quantitative research

Attached: 1658042759733.jpg (736x849, 59.4K)

Industrial 3D printing is actually coming into its own actually, rocket motors and airplane parts are commonly made out of sintered titanium all the time. Still though, that is a pretty far cry from FDM household shit and SLA hot glue targets.

You are a case of luck more than anything, if not just a fat lie.

yeah this is my point, it is used for a few aplications but these retarded cunts think you will be printing hamburgers in your kitchen in the next few weeks, and robots will clean your bathroom and do the washing. and every one will just live in the metaverse because jobs wont be nessasary and the robots will just do everything

Its luck really. On that, you are spot on. I know and met lots of people that got hired because they know people or are known to people inside the company/studio so it's honestly, from my limited experience, based on either on luck (which is unreliable afk) or connections/network (much, MUCH more reliable). My initial advice is for those without connections (like me) initially. But if they do have connections, make use of it.

>master of science in engineering, embedded systems

Attached: 1647006982430.png (500x500, 10.36K)

In IT, your first job is either luck or you're stuck on the phones at the help desk for a few years. I do not have a degree, someone took a chance on me and I stayed way longer than I should, but it did great things for my career.

I see you, Lance.

B.S. Materials Engineering from Auburn Department of Mechanical Engineering.
Six years in U.S. Navy, 4.5 as nuke aboard USS Enterprise.
Two years at commercial nuclear powerplant.
Two years at major corporation.
Two years at small startup.
Two years at Los Alamos National Lab.
One year at small corporation.
Four years at a major university.
Organized university strike for Independent 9-11 Investigation.
Arrested on bogus charge to squash strike. Charges dismissed.
Blacklisted and unemployable for ten years.
Now I mostly unclog toilets for a living at a V.A. hospital.

Attached: WTC Bldg Seven 7 hr. burn.gif (360x320, 533.85K)

Yep, people see the automated assembly line arms make cars or whatever, and don't realize all the bullshit and minutiae that goes into setting even one of those up, let alone a whole line.

I have a connection to the tech world, but no experience in it. Pretty sure he would guide me to the promise land with the most basic of learning like getting A+ certs, but I have a very hard time asking others for help even if they are family.

have fun grabbing my shit dummy

Attached: 1649578946660.png (485x433, 23.53K)

>have BSME
>no experience
>nothing to put on resume
>commission as officer in the Navy
>making 6 figures as a LT 4 years in

Attached: Jdjdjome.jpg (926x908, 128.23K)

I wish someone would take a chance on me, haha, I dont want to drive trucks anymore...
Nah, but tell me more about Lance

If that's all true, I'm sorry user, society has fucking failed you hard. We really need to keep Jews away from positions of power.

>bachelors of art: political science

Attached: B19E19D7-C085-4056-BBE9-9A2D8D630FB1.gif (720x480, 3.12M)

seethe more leaf

>flaggot
That being said I have a friend who is becoming a plumber and text me about how he broke his cheery and has been covered in shit for hours at a work site, and is also annoyingly getting that trade mindset of braginf how much OT he makes.

Cool, hope you tipped when you got your forced covid vax

mossad infiltrated al qaeda and u.s government and co-ordinated 9/11 to destabilize middle east and strengthen israel. jews in all levels of corporate and government all over the world provide mossad with intel or some sort of help at a moment's whim. government will never admit it

A few years ago I learned to momentum swing trade and almost became a millionaire during the pandemic bull market. Life is good. In many ways life is better now than it ever was when I worked as an engineer and I have the esteem from knowing I fought the good fight.

Attached: 911-Zionist-job.png (142x103, 1.12K)

Master in computer and electrical engineer.
>Hey mechanical engineer, why you picked this course?
>I liked cars man, wanted to be like vin diesel in my shop in fast and furious. Why you picked electrical?
>I liked playing Planescape torment in my computer.

Thank god I was from a farmer background. With corona I managed to work remotely from my parents house in the country next to the cotton fields.

Attached: Doomer_VS_Bloomer.jpg (340x255, 14.39K)

French Master of Science in Computer and Data Science working for a jewish bank in Switzerland.
No shame on helping shlomo, the paycheck is worth it.

Attached: 1658001292717.png (735x715, 417.22K)

Attached: cucksim2.jpg (600x338, 37.17K)

Demented Zionist Joe Biden is not President; criminal Zionist Ron Klain is and most have never heard of him.

Attached: flag.jpg (473x288, 22.09K)

>Bachelor of science, Biotechnology

Finished high school only to decide not to go to university and do an apprenticeship I could've gotten after finishing secondary school.

Attached: 1652561027092.gif (267x200, 477.38K)

How do you rate your life rn user? I’m rn in my third year for CSE and will finish next year

Most engineers end up in coding anyway.

Other way around user, you need 15+ Year of experience after graduation for CS and must suck cock as well

I always figured that the Saudi hijackers had their families threatened by mossad or something (maybe just duped though). What's a good place to start for information on mossad actually infiltrating Al Qaeda though? I've always felt it in my bones, but haven't really seen anything solid on that before. I know ISIS is basically an Israeli op too, the video production quality they were putting out was straight Zionist Hollywood, plus they were treating ISIS fighters in Israeli hospitals.

Fuck man, don't know what to say.

>boo hoo life's not fair
>where's muh salary
>where's muh benefits
Lol get fucked by reality. No your value is not based on your personal work ethic retard.

>double major BA of biomedicine and going into med school

I am happy doing what I am doing and that is all that matters

this the monkey man caught fucking woman's throats giving birth?

>Bachelors of science in nursing

Attached: bog.jpg (336x569, 51.06K)

No good unless you are smart too

Honestly I had a job working 3/12 hour shifts with 4 days off and that alone sometimes makes me think if becoming a nurse
>33
>too old

What do you even do?

never too late, only takes two years for RN or RNA

>M.Sc-geoscience.
doing food deliveries on my scooter. pretty comfy DESU, I just wish I hadn't wasted 6 years of my twenties.

Sneed.

Enjoy coding shitty iPhone apps for three rest of your life

>Nuclear family nearby
This nigga be livin n fallout and shieet

Should have been a professional athlete. No decent looking woman will look at you as an engineer.

Probably manually guiding and supporting their gigantic noses in the optimal money sniffing position, not unlike what horse breeders do.

And getting paid 200k base to do it. Not bad.

Build a mechanical dilator for trannies and get it endorsed by the White House and required in all elementary schools.

Do you even business? Jesus.

Went the engineer route, economy went sour and was a drug dealer for a few years (statute of limitations has passed), then was a wildland firefighter for half a decade. Guess which profession for the most chicks, by FAR? Now can you guess my opinion of women based on your previous answer?

Always the same fucking faggot. Just stop making these shitty threads, no one gives a shit.

It's weird how things work out in life.
I was at the end of my money after ten years of blacklisted unemployment.
I'd sold my car, truck, house, boat, spent my 401k and almost all of my savings. I was facing destitution and homelessness. It was very scary. I stumbled on Mark Kurlansky's, "Non-violence: the History of a Dangerous Idea" and decided to take the last of my money and buy an airline ticket to my former university employer where I nonviolently broke one university window demanding the long-overdue and still-imperative INDEPENDENT 9-11 INVESTIGATION. I mistakenly thought others would nonviolently break university windows until all university windows across the Nation were nonviolently broken resulting in the establishment of the 9-11 Investigation.
I was arrested, jailed for 4 months, convicted of felonious vandalism, three-years probation, three-year gag order, 6 months with GPS ankle bracelet, $6000 fine for $600 window (paid in full) and court-ordered for one-year to a Los Angeles V.A. mental facility where I received about 100 hours of Cognitive Behavioral Therapy and got into the best physical condition of my life. The V.A. saved my life and helped me get a job. If I wanted, I could retire with 12 years Federal service. The humility of my job mostly unclogging toilets is not unbearable and I enjoy serving my fellow Vets. Even though my salary is the lowest it's ever been, I managed to swing trade it into more money than I ever dreamed of having.
But I'd trade it all for an INDEPENDENT 9-11 INVESTIGATION

Attached: Non-Violence.jpg (324x499, 28.84K)

When you were a firefighter. Women are sexually attracted to men who serve their nation. You love women in general.

2 year IT degree in networking and a CCNA and some shitty firewall certs. 100k year remote. Am I doing it right?

This unironically but with a computer.

Lol just kys op!

Is there really big demand for it? I heard that getting your CCNA cert is difficult and the exams are very hard but there is demand and they pay well.

It's always the same fucking faggot making these threads. Most of the time they get deleted, sometimes they gain traction. On the other hand, my experience as ME in europe, automotive sector, has been great. I make way more than my other engineer or IT friends, but IT is on a serious downturn in europe right now. I think in the US IT is still a great route.

>DUDE JUST LEARN TO CODE
I hate you code monkeys so much. I have a soul and a passion that is not fucking coding.

Attached: 1657710188434.jpg (951x1023, 91.27K)

Lmao. I'm a University drop out. Made debt with poor decisions. Still have less debt than schoolfags. Paid decent. Not jabbed. Not a midwit.

>LEARN TO CODE
Lol not even. You can learn all the coding you want but it wont do shit for you if you cant solve real world problems with all that knowledge.

Yes I already know that most code monkeys are useless.

Bachelor of Arts - Political science. After 3 years working in a office I told my self, I don’t wanna work in that environment anymore. Gonna work for some NGO.

>community college dropout

Attached: C3E17268-EB0B-495A-B2C6-04C4BD434C6C.jpg (1280x720, 58.82K)

75% of engineering graduates don't ever get engineering jobs and 50% of grads make minimum wage in the us

>graduated 4 years ago computer engineer
>could not find work
>work part time meantime
>pandemic hits
>still unable to get work
>already forgot everything
Never liked my degree in the first place, only got it because I was told my entire life to go to college. Waging sucks but so did coding.

>useless
Solving actual problems does not mean useless. You have faulty logic. Maybe this is why you cannot solve problems. Perhaps it is you who is useless.

>50% of grads make minimum wage in the us
Lol

>getting a job in aerospace

Yeah right. There's airbus and boing. Other than those two you are fucked and they don't hire that much.

>solve problems
You mean like programming apps like Tinder, Bumble, JewTok, Jewbook? You are the one fueling the degenerate industry

>finished mech eng classwork
>cant graduate because lolneedinternship
>even once I do I'm still probably fucked because australia is terrible and I can't leave
>no motivation to do anything

Attached: hypothetically.jpg (629x614, 42.78K)

No i mean VBA in excel and access. Automating tedious work. Manipulating, moving and using information from MRP system for industrial equipment manufacturing company. Not only did i organize the work in digital format (used to be entered and calculated manually)... but i went a step further and automated it with VBA so any retard can simply press the buttons i make in excel sheets and carry out intricate and tedious tasks in seconds. Skills crossed over into accounting and inventory. I have basically made these tasks doable by people that would otherwise be incapable of doing them. I have provided stability and value to peoples positions without them earning it. I know. I am a very kind and ingenious man. You are welcome.