BOMBSHELL: US GOVT REMOVES/ RECLASSIFIES 52,000 DEATH RECORDS SEEMINGLY TO OBFUSCATE VAX CARNAGE

unvaxxed chads assemble here
>no vaxxies
>no pharmakia shills
reply to faggots and your mother dies in her sleep tonight
bitchute.com/video/MwfL6zWpmWVL/

Attached: MwfL6zWpmWVL_640x360.jpg (640x360, 73.54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

etana.substack.com/p/the-rate-of-change-is-the-signal?s=r
bitchute.com/video/u7OpzqosKVq1/
ottawacitizen.com/news/national/defence-watch/military-leaders-saw-pandemic-as-unique-opportunity-to-test-propaganda-techniques-on-canadians-forces-report-says
youtube.com/watch?v=ORFoecIkNEQ
youtu.be/g02vF2YvdDc
phmpt.org/pfizers-documents/
world-signals.com/news/2021/11/08/forced-vaccination-of-young-children-has-begun-in-china/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC8538446/#!po=1.35135
mdpi.com/1467-3045/44/3/73/htm
wfla.com/community/health/coronavirus/new-cdc-report-shows-94-of-covid-19-deaths-in-us-had-underlying-medical-conditions/
medium.com/microbial-instincts/concerns-of-lipid-nanoparticle-carrying-mrna-vaccine-into-the-brain-what-to-make-of-it-42b1a98dae27
archive.is/5uIL3
bitchute.com/video/x7Do5NUj97IJ/
bitchute.com/video/IszzcH0Bkn0E/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/295621351/
bitchute.com/video/j1kVEF3I3CLR/
bitchute.com/video/pn1Oo8NBMPBT/
bitchute.com/video/591QZ69kLsez/
bitchute.com/video/bPUkELMRZMSg/
bitchute.com/video/MwfL6zWpmWVL/
world-signals.com/news/2022/07/16/stillbirths-in-germany-are-constantly-increasing-the-reasons/
ifamericansknew.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bump for interest. Watching the vid.

i have to post this in every unvaxxed thread, that NOTHING just kills me

Attached: lul.jpg (1280x772, 88.24K)

Bump
Is there one journalist in the MSM that has the courage to report this story? They’re trying to obfuscate the signal.

etana.substack.com/p/the-rate-of-change-is-the-signal?s=r

>that NOTHING just kills me
kek checked me too
thanks bud how do we amplify it?
sock puppet accounts?

Doctors and health officials - when will you stop complying?

bitchute.com/video/u7OpzqosKVq1/

I think eventually we may need to create bot armies of our own to fight the shills on their own terms. In the meantime, I’ll just bump the thread and dump some links.
There must be a way to set up bots that can detect threads for keywords and start dumping redpills…

When will the citizens stop consuming mass media?
ottawacitizen.com/news/national/defence-watch/military-leaders-saw-pandemic-as-unique-opportunity-to-test-propaganda-techniques-on-canadians-forces-report-says

Attached: 38A6DF33-DF59-4864-ADE4-BC564FEB0669.jpg (828x813, 266.31K)

What happens when you question your government about foreign, unelected influences on your cabinet?

youtube.com/watch?v=ORFoecIkNEQ

bump. still hope it's all bullshit, but we'll see i guess.

Never fight someone on their terms, eurocuck

>There must be a way to set up bots that can detect threads for keywords and start dumping redpills…
I'll look into it
>When will the citizens stop consuming mass media?
they won't

Attached: 1644663363404.png (254x430, 17.56K)

>implying normalfags won't see a substack link and immediately say it's fringe garbage

Of course they did.

>klaus anal swab said he penetrated justin trudeu

Sad but true. Bump

Attached: justnotgettingit.gif (200x112, 3.44M)

1984 was a instruction manual

Attached: 1111.jpg (320x321, 13.85K)

bump for great justice

I'm not sure how to solve that optics problem -

- MSM won't report anything true
- truth gets relegated to "fringe" media and then is aggressively ad hominem'd
- people are forced to read the primary sources themselves, then they get told they're not qualified to read or interpret the data

That's what makes this board useful - information and data can be shared and discussed outside of the propaganda outlets, which of course is why it's so relentlessly spammed

feel like Infinite Jest should be on there as well

youtu.be/g02vF2YvdDc
>be aussie
>get told by government they'll pay for my vax injuries and no ones at fault

People out there still believeing not a single person has been injuried by a clotshot

What would you suggest then, Rainbow Brite?

openvaers.com

It's even somewhat consistent with vaers.

stonings

Link to the Pfizer documents that they were forced to release. We really should have a general on this - there’s a lit to go through and the MSM will never cover it

phmpt.org/pfizers-documents/

Forced vaccination of young children has begun in China
Admin November 8, 2021
world-signals.com/news/2021/11/08/forced-vaccination-of-young-children-has-begun-in-china/

fake or real?

Interesting - they NIH are also retracting articles, apparently.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC8538446/#!po=1.35135

Attached: 51142426-4077-4DF1-8DE9-A76A27003C8A.jpg (828x1385, 380.75K)

No one knows because it's China. They still lock down cities because they don't trust their own vax to work I guess.

Intracellular Reverse Transcription of Pfizer BioNTech COVID-19 mRNA Vaccine BNT162b2 In Vitro in Human Liver Cell Line

mdpi.com/1467-3045/44/3/73/htm

TL;DR - the mRNA instruction sets in the “vaccine” gene therapies can be written into a cell’s DNA. What should be a temporary request to produce spike proteins can become a permanent feature of the cell’s DNA instruction set. The cell becomes a spike protein production factory.

>They still lock down cities because they don't trust their own vax to work I guess.
this is what's bothering me
why the fuck did they do this?
Is china reaching the great filter?
why are they killing themselves what possible long term goal could this accomplish?
I really don't think china can take over Taiwan let alone Australia or America with the sheer amount of people they have
we could have nuked beijing long ago so It just leads me to believe russia and china are both paper tigers being played like a fiddle as are we (the public)
why the hell implode your economy over this virtually non-existent disease?

They have been manipulating the data since the very beginning, to scare people into taking their poison.

wfla.com/community/health/coronavirus/new-cdc-report-shows-94-of-covid-19-deaths-in-us-had-underlying-medical-conditions/

Attached: FD0664BE-1BB2-4216-A934-6D1721E8C1BA.jpg (828x906, 337.18K)

Some user days ago said the EPIC electronic health records software wasn't updating to show physicians which of their patients had died, so they were sending messages and scheduling appointments for people who were dead. EPIC is used by like half the doctors in America

holy fuck look at this nugget i just scrapped off of the virtual concentration camp plebbit

Attached: RACIST PUREBLOODED CHAD.png (933x978, 371.08K)

Lipid nanoparticles encase the mRNA and make it easier to travel through the body and deliver their spike protein instruction sets to unintended cells. Passing the blood-brain barrier is a worst-case scenario, but once you understand the delivery mechanism you can see how the “vaccine” can be linked to clusters of medical injuries that are seemingly unrelated (e.g., heart attacks, myocarditis, blood clots, infertility)

medium.com/microbial-instincts/concerns-of-lipid-nanoparticle-carrying-mrna-vaccine-into-the-brain-what-to-make-of-it-42b1a98dae27

Attached: 4973DF5C-DE5B-4B60-9A70-53AD8A279AC9.jpg (828x1321, 403.72K)

This thread is a good read

Is this part of The Science™ that we are told to trust?

archive.is/5uIL3

Attached: BD0DEEFA-8613-4564-A22E-698EFC930CD4.jpg (828x1262, 342.98K)

I take you've seen this?

>can be written into
under what circumstances does this happen? if it can happen at all wouldn't it happen all the time in everyone?

No, I don't think I have. Watching it now
bump

Attached: changing the definition.jpg (792x698, 139.32K)

BECAUSE THE PUNISHMENTS WILL BE CAPITAL, THEY'LL NEVER TELL
>BECAUSE THE PUNISHMENTS WILL BE CAPITAL, THEY'LL NEVER TELL

Attached: 11605bf4b86f891a06c81f86fe26abd6.jpg (485x728, 57.16K)

bitchute.com/video/IszzcH0Bkn0E/

Attached: qwcqNX9WDr6jJPj9nGFEB5PC_640x360.jpg (640x360, 25.69K)

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/295621351/

Attached: vaxxed are gg.png (943x550, 175.88K)

>beta
clownworld writes its own jokes

From the article:
>In this study we present evidence that COVID-19 mRNA vaccine BNT162b2 is able to enter the human liver cell line Huh7 in vitro. BNT162b2 mRNA is reverse transcribed intracellularly into DNA as fast as 6 h after BNT162b2 exposure. A possible mechanism for reverse transcription is through endogenous reverse transcriptase LINE-1, and the nucleus protein distribution of LINE-1 is elevated by BNT162b2.

The researchers have demonstrated that reverse transcription is possible, but:

- they admit that more research is needed. This was an "in vitro" study, where an "in vivo" study would generate better data to show that it is indeed happening. Also from the article:
>In the current study, we employed a human liver cell line for in vitro investigation. It is worth investigating if the liver cells also present the vaccine-derived SARS-CoV-2 spike protein, which could potentially make the liver cells targets for previously primed spike protein reactive cytotoxic T cells. There has been case reports on individuals who developed autoimmune hepatitis [39] after BNT162b2 vaccination. To obtain better understanding of the potential effects of BNT162b2 on liver function, in vivo models are desired for future studies.

- After reading through this, it seemed that reverse transcription was mot likely to occur within certain windows of opportunity (e.g., within the first 6 hours). mRNA can deteriorate before it has a chance to enter a reverse transcription process, so even if "in vivo" tests and more study confirmed that it was happening in people that took the shot, it would never be some kind of all-or-nothing scenario. Some people could take the shot and dodge the more serious adverse effects. But why would anyone want to play Russian Roulette with their DNA?

WANT TO KNOW WHO REALLY CONTROLS THE WORLD?
bitchute.com/video/j1kVEF3I3CLR/
kek

Attached: 6mozcd.gif (305x499, 1.25M)

Nice picrel, bump

>was mot likely to occur within certain windows of opportunity
was *more* likely to occur

Why was it classified in the first place? Makes you think.

Attached: 1658007767508.jpg (508x456, 59.08K)

>But why would anyone want to play Russian Roulette with their DNA?
they are goyim
>The researchers have demonstrated that reverse transcription is possible, but:
no buts.
bitchute.com/video/pn1Oo8NBMPBT/
bitchute.com/video/591QZ69kLsez/
bitchute.com/video/bPUkELMRZMSg/

Attached: 7ACA15B2-B800-40D7-AC1C-C6997992A7E8.jpg (2160x2342, 726.38K)

>bitchute.com/video/MwfL6zWpmWVL/
I don't know if this matters. EMT calls are up 15-20% in Germany. Sometimes, the medics come to your home and if you're still able to be driven to the hospital, they'll ask your relatives or you yourself to do it, because they just have to handle emergencies all the time and often have staff shortages due to (((Covid))) and the vaccine mandates that have caused many lay-offs.
And it's not getting better despite the low interest in vaccines, which means that yes, there are several phases to this disaster, and we are just in Phase II out of III
Phase III will be so fucking bad that they can fake their numbers all they want, there is a real "great awakening" coming what concerns the vaccine side-effects.
Also, ever fewer doctors are falling for this shit and coming to see the light.

Bumping for more links, i’ll check these out too, thanks.

I am convinced that reverse transcription is happening, but I get the caution these researchers are expressing in their paper’s conclusions. The same caution should have been applied to these “vaccines” in the first place, but The Science™ Just wants to to trust and believe.

make it stop

Attached: st,small,507x507-pad,600x600,f8f8f8.u3.jpg (600x600, 22.44K)

>coming to see the light
Nah. They just fear that someone made a list of the jab doctors names and dont want to get brutally murdered by a mob.

[Retracted]
I am worried about my family guys

Attached: 1657929976032.jpg (322x326, 13.29K)

>EMT calls are up 15-20% in Germany.
that would be the babies dying
just like me and the rest of us schizos have
been saying since even before the jab
world-signals.com/news/2022/07/16/stillbirths-in-germany-are-constantly-increasing-the-reasons/

Attached: plsshare 1.png (467x570, 98.89K)

The future of the internet is just bots arguing for us against other bots while we watch.

Attached: _.gif (384x480, 3.47M)

get this
the bots are watching and feeding data to other bots and feeding data to other bots and feeding data to other bots and feeding data to other bots and feeding data to other bots that are feeding data to glowies

Makes me wonder if our recent telecom hiccup here (Rogers) resulted in some lost or corrupted "data"

Attached: covid death totally ladder gibs1 now.png (1080x1775, 455.27K)

>the bots are watching and feeding data to other bots and feeding data to other bots and feeding data to other bots and feeding data to other bots and feeding data to other bots that are feeding data to glowies

Attached: 1640050397671.png (419x370, 127.36K)

wrong pic

Attached: vaxxx.png (419x595, 239.57K)

This seems like they are running out of time and places to hide. Not long now until shtf.

Bumping this link:

Interesting connection to the University of British Columbia (UBC). I wonder how much of a connection all this research has to Acuitas (picrel)

Attached: Acuitas.jpg (1053x1280, 160.86K)

never tested, never jabbed, never sorry

>Not long now until shtf.
100%
I think that whole thing was simulating public reaction
you can see worldwide in the advent of globalism it's likely they're all in bed together to me it looks like they've been selecting places and doing experiments on the public then moving to another country and focusing on all these smaller experiments on the public to gage reaction or worse, this could be linked to the suspicious surge in monkepox patients
this time last year they were already predictive programming us about "small pox leak" then it was russia bombed a bio-lab and here we are

Rat

>Rat
?
I saw a clip a professor was saying he was going to sue the cdc for refusing to provide them with isolates samples of covid-19
can't find It now though

The Noahide Law thing is fucked up.

it's all downhill from here teebeeach

Attached: 1654909702243.png (611x397, 144.99K)

Dark clouds ahead and no silver lining in sight bad.

Honestly if this mega global scandal doesn't turn full WW3 I'll be very disappointed.

I'll check it out if you can find it.
The Dr. Negase video is great, thanks for the share. About halfway through it now.
bump

No, it's not "babies dying". We've had an extreme spike in heart disease even among young people, cardiac arrest, heart attacks, healthy young people collapsing during a jog or casual football game or even just walking their dogs.
An acquaintance who works as EMT driver told me they are dealing with several such cases each day. But he blames "long-Convid", obviously

>Honestly if this mega global scandal doesn't turn full WW3 I'll be very disappointed.
same
unvaxxed
uncucked
not fighting in ZOG warfare 3
will sit home and eat deenz and fuck concubines though

yes I am aware
what do you make of the article though

>reply to faggots and your mother dies in her sleep tonight
The vax already killed her.
Try again.

Attached: photo_2022-07-04_01-19-42.jpg (1170x1148, 138.92K)

kek
is this what's going around on boomerbook these days?
boomers are based I hope so.

I didn't know that there were Muslims in Australia.

There's the hypothesis that they use COVID as a cover story so they can close their big ports like in Shanghai to fuck the western logistics and economy. Notice how it happened a short while after the beginning of the Ukrainian war.

The other possible reason is that they're balls deep in the COVID hoax (they were the first ones to use lockdowns, COVID apps and all that shit after all), and they're still following the plan.

Last hypothesis is that they're a dictatorship and they're nuts.

It won't. World Wars are started by oligarchs, not the people. Would it start riots ? Maybe, but I fear people in the West have become too peaceful and complacent nowadays, brave New World style.

kys nigger bot

>I didn't know that there were Muslims in Australia.
I'm not mudslime I'm white I just think it's a good idea...for the good of society.
>Last hypothesis is that they're a dictatorship and they're nuts.
all of that sounds on track they definitely are following a bit of a two more weeks situation on their own
>brave New World style
probably
what a waste of a capcha
there isn't one bot in here
guess they've got a big job to slide tonight

Notice it says booster shot.
People think the number of vaccines that are dangerous to take are x+1 where x is the number of vaccines they took.

they are in for a nice surprise

Kids have always had heart attacks. You chuds need to cool it with the antisemitism.

Attached: 1658012267641.jpg (685x539, 162.09K)

kek

Checked
>NOTHING
Based although I already gave them a deal. I'll get the clotshot if they execute every kike.

It's not...

>that screencap
what's fucked about the picture in that leak is, all this time I thought it was some generic picture taken from google of some livestock farm as I only focused on the text and its implications. Only after looking at the zoomed version in Daniel Negase's video posted earlier in this thread did I realize that the picture is actually of a chemical pool surrounded by people in full body lab suits and it might have very well also been taken at some Moderna facility to be part of the leak.

me too
it's insane how much shit you need to wade through to get to the gems on this piece of shit board

This got buried pretty quick, they're pushing for more boosters now

>handmaid's tale
Get the uncucked image

bump

There was a fundraiser last year for a woman whose son and husband died in a car crash. Their deaths were listed as COVID deaths and it made it impossible for her to get the insurance money need to cover funeral costs.

People are lining up for the 4th

FIFTH IN ISRAEL!

ifamericansknew.org/

COVID VACCINE MANDATES WEAPONIZED TO DECIMATE THE US MILITARY
bitchute.com/video/QeP52kMxXYhi/

Such is life in clown world.dh0r