What does Any Forums think of predator hunter channels? post good ones you have seen

what does Any Forums think of predator hunter channels? post good ones you have seen
youtube.com/watch?v=7_TeCKJpVJA

Attached: backwoods.png (573x491, 688.97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/c/PeoplevPreds/videos
youtu.be/tw75LZmCefs
youtu.be/2pUL7lfw3CA
youtu.be/3_X02EBgoZs?t=87
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How come at least half of these guys always look like they have down syndrome?

Most are boring because they use the same format. I'd use the Dateline NBC format. Use footage of catch and change screen to what the predator typed using voice over to read it. It's boring when it's just one long continous shot.

Because they do. They intentionally target chris chan tier retards because they're the only ones dumb enough to fall for it.

Good way to shame and make examples out of people without having to resort to violence. I like People v Pred because he doesn't back down and his videos have decent production quality compared to some other channels.

youtube.com/c/PeoplevPreds/videos

they get a lot of meth heads and losers

I used to think they were cool until I realized it wasn't about catching predator. It was about the channel creator having power over someone. They get off on having power over another person and showing it to the world.

this

Age of consent is 14 in my country

I don't give a fvck!

Honestly I feel like they are projecting somewhat as well.

What's the problem when a 20 year old meets a 14 year old girl?

I am 26 and I could date a 14 yo girl

They're gay
They are not catching actual pedos who diddle
They are just catching and harassing lonely autists

This!

These guys act like they are grabbing 50 year olds in front of an elementary school

Pretty much this and then they get 100,000s of views which just emboldens them when they feel famous and make money off it. A lot of them eventually put their content behind paywalls.

There's never any shortage of preds. It seems like 99% of guys would sleep with a 14 year if given the opportunity.

don’t

The ones that do this are hiding something. You're not a cop, so why are you out trying to pretend you are one? Guaranteed some of these guys are pedos themselves.

Bunch of Faggot kike cockblockers. Hopefully the vaxx will kill off all the normies. The rest can be rounded up into camps.

Why not? Are you retarded? lol

Fuck you.

I was baited by one of these during my trip to UK and broke his nose

Yeah cuz the 25 year old wigger messaging what he believes is a twelve year old about how he’s going to fuck them has my sympathy.

“What did you shoot them with napoleon?”

pedos catching pedos?

bump

And then everyone clapped?

Sounds based and redpilled. Power is a wonderful thing to have.

You perfectly put into words why I always felt something was off about those channels.

I like the channel with the purple haired freak who goes after Indian scammers and then deletes all of their shit followed by a good taunting.

Attached: India Space Poogram.gif (420x300, 455.33K)

The projection.

Attached: 1656093835490.jpg (640x392, 41.19K)

So what? How is that any different from a chomo getting beaten in prison or if somebody sought revenge (via proxy or another persons behalf) after being wronged?

If they save 1 kid's life it's worth it. And they have definitely saved kid's lives.

You fucking idiot. it's about EXPOSING chomos online and spreading the truth about them.

Fuck yea. Know any in LA I cand send them people to catch? My local law enforcement is cucked to lgbt groomers

Anxietywar was quite good, bagged a lot of fucked up guys
however jewtube started fucking with his channel and now all his new stuff is paywalled, the old stuff that hasnt been deleted is still good tho
youtu.be/tw75LZmCefs
>inb4 not political
i think there are political implications as to why YT is so adamant on punishing people for this content

Attached: oops.jpg (1022x766, 44.61K)

I doubt any parent would want your cum laden hands on their daughter, much less a 14 year old.

I support predator catchers I think they do a valuable service to their communities by protecting children but this one is totally fucked. This is some stupid autistic kid that does not grasp the moral implications of why it is wrong to do this with a teenage girl. He is 20 and legally a retard so I think it is kinda fucked to call the cops on him when telling his dad about the situation would have been more then enough of a punishment. I don’t really agree when the predator is young and not all there that they should have their life ruined. But I do think this type of content if important to catch actual sick fucks that want to damage children. This kid just seems like a legit autist trying to not be in an Any Forums phases

People getting beaten up in prison is the sign of a weak state. Nations in control mete our harsh sentences and nobody adds or subtracts from them. Allowing violence in prisons allows the prisoners to control the prisons and influence organised crime - usually running it from inside.

youtu.be/2pUL7lfw3CA

607 predator hunters based out of upstate NY has some good content.

I learned that about 20% of the catches filmed, the predator ends up suiciding later. Kinda messed up.

This. This is all there is to it. Let the Goy cattle divide and fight each other. Meanwhile the elites get away with it everytime.

-_- retard we can attack the 1000 elite around the world and the millions of pesos at the same time. Fucking predditors

>-_-
>we
Go back.

where did you hear this?

You stutter when the female cashier speaks to you and avoid moor neighborhoods shitting yourself, whats not to belieb?

>Memeflag
Fuckin discord trannys are so obvious.
Fuck pedophiles I like the videos where they get caught unlike your fagget ass

fucking pointless since none of it is probably admissible in court since the hunters are just in it for the humiliation.

it's cute to ruin someone's social media life, but if the police aren't getting involved, then it's basically just hearsay at that point. It's not like it's gonna come up on a background check if they were applying for a job or anything.

Attached: 1650116094929.png (1000x1008, 940.57K)

Flag checks out

Just cringe award interactions. Would actually watch these if they contained some ass kicking.
Same with cart narcs. I'm tired of seeing people go back and forth without violence.

Some of them seem like people who flunked police academy.

Saved their life? How about you get a life. Hahahahaha ppffftttt HAHAHAHAHAHA

youtu.be/3_X02EBgoZs?t=87

Over some pathetic retard losers?

They should dress up as marvel superheroes and make it an intervention. Afterwards they should make the pedo a superhero apprentice giving them a costume. If not this then ill stick with the date line vids.

They get a lot of revenue from merch to. The first thing you see on Dad Vs Predators are them shilling merch.

>How come at least half of these guys always look like they have down syndrome?
It's just an American thing.

mutt

I mean I guess catching pedophile creeps is good. I'm all for that. But there's something I don't really like about those "creeper bait" videos. I don't know if it's the fact that they're drawing those freaks to good neighborhoods or what. But there's something I just don't like about them.

I always find that the people busting the Pedos are usually just as deserving of a being euthanised.

Well that's what happens when you're a sick faggot. Someone finds your secret and uses it against you.