40% of Zoomers are Queer!

WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING?!?! Why is no one is talking about this?
>this is the average American family now
youtu.be/IE1tWAWXCHM

Attached: Screenshot_20220716-205606~2.png (1080x1495, 2.3M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/f3mxPnilJOM
washingtonexaminer.com/videos/loudoun-county-teacher-resigns-in-protest-of-crt-lessons
pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/victoria-taft/2021/05/29/moms-learn-lengths-a-wa-school-board-will-go-to-silence-complaints-on-crt-and-masks-youll-want-to-sit-down-for-this-n1450563
archive[dot]ph/PZDAg
zerohedge.com/political/california-spent-500-million-diversity-equity-inclusion-training-report-reveals
historycollection.com/17-reasons-why-germanys-weimar-republic-was-a-party-lovers-paradise/
newsweek.com/nearly-40-percent-us-gen-zs-30-percent-christians-identify-lgbtq-poll-shows-1641085
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Are we about to become Sodom & Gomorrah?
>This is the average British family now.
youtu.be/f3mxPnilJOM

Attached: x720.jpg (1276x720, 163.2K)

who cares none of them are going to have kids anyway

Attached: 1658011554102.png (1000x1294, 19.44K)

this.

Yup
There's a problem

Attached: 1657661701326.jpg (617x1024, 59.3K)

They got groomed by adult perverts into thinking it's cool to be a sexual deviant. Why be normal and straight and boring when you can be a pansexual nonbinary nonconforming genderqueer homofaggot furry special minority?

I couldnt watch. That voice made me want to end it all.
Where does this 40% number come from?

>shove homo propaganda down their throats since they were babies
>omg why are the kids gay

Attached: 1655846244666.webm (640x352, 1.1M)

I don't see the problem, most of them are trenders or failed males who are better off larping as women anyways.

Attached: 1657900439647.jpg (1079x582, 346.87K)

Being gay is the new hip thing they'll grow out of except the retards who go full send to have they're genitals cut out for attention, those will kill themselves. Teenagers always do gay faggot shit for attention and always will

Millenial males were supposed to groom zoomer females. Just as boomers groomed gen-x and gen-x groomed gen-y. Now everything is out of whack as only fags do the grooming nowadays.

user imagine you're a child in school, a white child, and every day you're reminded how evil you are because of your skin color. Now imagine at the same time you're told that LGBTQ are heroes that need to be celebrated and loved. As a white child you can simply identify as LGBTQ and suddenly you're no longer the enemy, no longer the oppressor now you're hero. That's what is happening.

Attached: 1501137642715.jpg (634x450, 15.81K)

Holy shit I think your right. Screen caping this.

>and every day you're reminded how evil you are because of your skin color
How

they are not named for the last letter of the alphabet by accident. they're going to ruin everything

i will succ the femboy pp and be happy

Yeah. These are two failures coping and putting on fake smiles for social media. Everyone will 41% themselves very soon

He pretends to be a shy introvert but dresses like a whore

t. not white

Start measuring those anogenital distances everyone, if yours is tiny you've already been hormonally acked.

Queer is a cope for heterosexual women to be a part of the alphabet group. Go to any university and ask young women if they're queer and you'll likely get a yes. Ask them who they had relations with in the past year and it's likely only men.

not only are you wrong, thats not an argument
in what context are these supposed teachers chastising white skin? Specifically who is saying what?

Do you not know what CRT is? Critical Race Theory is an offshoot of Critical Theory. Critical Theory is where ALL parts of society are broken down in terms of the poor, oppressed working class, and the rich, rent seeking oppressors. CRT takes CT and changes it from a class struggle to a race struggle (ie poor oppressed brown people vs rich oppressive whites). A teacher who is following CRT philosophy will make everything about race. Such as: reading Shakespeare is white supremacy, or showing work in algebra is how whites oppress brown people, etc...

I'd hit it

This is what the depopulationists want you to believe is good.

I get that that's what CRT (which should mean cathode ray tube) is supposedly about, but is it really in practice? Are these fifth grade teachers really standing in front of classes saying whiteness is almost exclusively bad, while also saying that whites freed the slaves, started the industrial revolution, fought for American independence etc.? Basically im just asking for proofs. There's probably at least one nutjob teacher out there teaching this bullshit but is there any actual proof that any of this is remotely common?

because id wager most of the outrage is some white dudes parroting shit from the media, getting off on being the "victim"

Attached: ren.png (250x250, 101.81K)

Most of that are women who identify as queer or bi but exclusively date men in reality

They always were. Zoomers are just the first generation who can openly admit to being so after 1500 years of religious hell.

>actually that thing we want to happen is now not happening because you used the badfeel word

Why are you people like this?

>40% of Zoomers are Queer!

This is faggot and pedo wishful thinking. Claims of current faggot population has always been overstated and the same goes for future population.

Reality is not mainstream media

>this canard again

No, it's actually because of your non-stop indoctrination.

Sodom and Gomorrah bro.

why are you deflecting from PROOFS

Because it's fad and many are LGBT in name only give it a couple years or so and the ones who didn't off themselves will be straight again

Because I've done this song and dance a million times. You want to implement radical social changes and are constantly agitating for it and then when you get called out all of a sudden the years and years of propoganda, theory, political activism etc etc don't exist.

What exactly are you asking me to "prove" here? That there is a leftist cultural zeitgeist? I've tried that, you always fall back on "oh well that's just a couple crazy people haha" despite every democrat talking head all the way up to Biden repeating the same rhetoric.

The Obamas are using the word "latinx", you're fucking delusional. Do you even know what year it is?

The overwhelming majority of them are girls doing what girls do (adopting popular/trendy fads and points of view, even if it’s typically very superficial). The boys are heavily and increasingly effeminate but overall still boys. They don’t speak out against it because it’s more of or less social suicide, and a great deal of them really just don’t have many thoughts on it at all. And all that applies to all the obvious talking points, not just faggot shit. As to why this is happening, well you already know the answer. Libs have consumed the overwhelming majority of mainstream culture.

The fun question is what to do about it. I will continue repeating that the best way any individual relatively powerless user can fight it is by infiltrating lefty social media. Social media is the driving force of culture now. It is absolutely the modern public square. The best way to destroy retard faggot culture is to accelerate what they’re already doing to themselves. Make accounts, make them seem organic, then start shitting things up in a way that seems believable. Ostracize, disenfranchise, delegitimize. And feel free to talk about it openly on here or elsewhere, if they realize what’s going on and spread the word it’ll just create more paranoia and feed the chaos. Actual trannies will be accusing one another of being a secret right wing troll, etc. They’re been doing it to us on here for quite some time now and you can see how effective it is. Anyways, a lot of you guys are smart, you get the idea, just get creative with it. I know I am

>while also saying that whites freed the slaves
user this seems very naive of you to argue. Tell me, has the fact that White men from American and parts of Europe sacrificed their lives to stop the holocaust prevented us from sitting through all the holocaust guilt we've all had shoved in our faces all our lives? Those facts don't matter to these people, what matters is the agenda.
Anyways if you want proof this is happening here are some places to start.
washingtonexaminer.com/videos/loudoun-county-teacher-resigns-in-protest-of-crt-lessons
pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/victoria-taft/2021/05/29/moms-learn-lengths-a-wa-school-board-will-go-to-silence-complaints-on-crt-and-masks-youll-want-to-sit-down-for-this-n1450563
archive[dot]ph/PZDAg
zerohedge.com/political/california-spent-500-million-diversity-equity-inclusion-training-report-reveals

Attached: 1627695003034.jpg (504x645, 37.72K)

brainwashing the children

I’m sorry user, but at least speaking for America this absolutely is not true. I’m fairly young myself, and both of my sisters just barely got into high school. The faggot/blm tier shit has gone far and beyond what I could have ever imagined. There is a reason the culture on places like Tik Tok is what it is.

Here's some proof for you. Remember when the Smithsonian put this out? Just another entry in the non-stop torrent of anti-white hatred.

>that's not happening because it's a bad thing
>but it is happening because it's a good thing

Attached: EdE_-nSUMAA16cT.jpg (479x1200, 138.18K)

With haircuts like this I think it's safe to say 100% of them are queer

Attached: chrome_2022_07_17_01-25-28-AM.png (1031x1174, 1.91M)

im not denying the leftist cultural zeitgeist, im not denying that politicians have done gay things
im asking for proof that teachers are denigrating whites in classrooms, asking for quotes from teachers or any evidence that supports the statement "imagine you're a child in school, a white child, and every day you're reminded how evil you are because of your skin color."

so far I found this thing about supposed teaching of "systemic racism"

Attached: crt in tn.png (768x783, 410.22K)

Most of the trannies and gender fluid kids are girls that want the validation for having the latest mental illness. Similar to goth back in the 90’s. And then there are the Chris Chan types that think claiming to be transgender will get the sex with a boyfriend free Tom girl.

it means they don't know put benis in bagina yet bcuz they are childrrin. and talking to childrin about seks is weird if they arne't into it.

History repeats. It's quite remarkable. The moral decay in the Weimar Republic brought about the rise of the Nazi party and Hitler. Difference now it's not just one nation, it's the entire western world that is rotting. Interesting times ahead I believe.
historycollection.com/17-reasons-why-germanys-weimar-republic-was-a-party-lovers-paradise/

Attached: Its_over_most_just_dont_know_it.jpg (762x400, 16.44K)

>Why is no one is talking about this?
Perhaps bcoz they aren't invested in it, the way you seem to be.

Only place I ever encountered promoting this "trend" was in here to be absolutely honest. Talk about indoctrination, you probably don't even see this anymore.

I was raised on the artistic environment of the seventies and none of the homosexuals there raised a finger to touch or preach, today I am still straight, fathered children, am talking in here.

And by the way, first thing they did when they were legally free (they werent up untill the eighties!) was to create their own places where straight people are not allowed(!!!) so so much to that religious fear mongering.

The conflict is in your head and you don't even see it.

Nah, they were always around, now we(!) just let them be.

There is an attempt of the left to use them as a weapon, but that is another topic, and it will not last long as the community is growing fed up with that madness.

But you are wrong. I raise my children straight, because I do not fear homosexuality I can easily go through their phases of doubt 8as they acquire the knowledge that there is such a thing and clarify it, not to turn it into a "forbidden fruit" that as in the bible, entices people to eat from it.

it is making things "firbidden" that entices people to try it, see drugs, see potatoes.

no they’re not, faggot. leave your cali shithole from time to time

mouse utopia experiment showed homosexuality and personal male grooming before it went sour.

Why is zoomers going lgbtshit trend is mostly contained in the west, especially in burgerland anyway?

First: I would fuck "her" ass like hell!

Second: I'm excited about the year 2033. Hopefully a powerful man will show up and save the world.

I hope for Jesus

Population control. 9 billion people in the world by 2025.

You get population control with the queer movement, it's stability so there is not crisis.

it's a totally normal and organic trend desu

>it's not happening

US embassies fly niggerfaggot flags and we literally have an entire month of "pride" that didn't exist a decade ago.

Your claim is that "the prevailing totalizing pro-queer propoganda has no effect on people" which is ridiculous.

Attention seeking behavior. thats all this is. No one can even describe what queer is anymore.

Attached: 100_camel_toe.png (275x475, 140.01K)

That's not quite true because all this lgbtq stuff is only promoted in the West.

In Africa or Asia, people don't know this nonsense. And these people have the most children

that image is mostly based but it needs some revision, eg the statement that whites dont tolerate polytheism. And it's implying whites have a monopoly on traditional lifestyles like men being the breadwinners and the nuclear family being ideal. And although the Smithsonian is a popular publication, I doubt that image is encouraging grade school teachers to teach that whites are evil

thanks for the sources, and im aware no teacher is going to address the slavery issue as "Africans enslaved Africans, whites and Jews bought them, and then whites freed them." They have to milk it for eternity while also sending the message that white Americans had a monopoly on slavery. I work with a black girl who got upset that a coworker showed her a house with granite columns, because it resembled a plantation house and looked vaguely racist

And the other 60% deny the holocaust and blame niggers for police on nigger violence. You shouldn’t be surprised, this type of extreme divide was inevitable given how extreme the leftist “acceptable” option has become versus just being a normie who minds their own business

Yes, because they still don't care over there. Population control was also a big thing in China w/ one child per family before they realized that was a mistake because it held back raising the GDP by cheap labor.

in the west, we're full - infrastructure is tumbling, etc.

In the east, it's more conservative, you can't go around grooming kids, yet. But give it 20 years and it' dbe the norm.

And Look at Japan, they went into another direction with demoralizing men and being hikkimori and such.

Africa still survives based on the chairty of the rest of the world.

Asia:
China: Maoism, led to a glut of kids and lots of boys with no girls, marriage is suffering.
JP: Birth rates lowest, cities pay for women to have kids, no husbando needed.
Philippines: Catholic, church powerful, no abortion, kids are normal, helps maintain cheap labor.
Indonesia: Muslim, kids are normal, actually happy and functional society.
Thailand: Idk what happens there, really.
SG: same as Japan.
S. Korea: Same as JP and USA, high cost of kids, and overwork -

So same strategy, different plays, user.

MOSTLY a big city/lefty bubble region issue (you think this shit exists in South West Louisiana?)

they're not queer they're "queer"
the second one gets them bonus points and makes them feel special while requiring nothing from them

It's literally Grooming.
In the video, it showed a clip from 2019 with a child drag show. Doing the math he was only 13 years old. He also says he knew he was trans in middle school. Keep your kids away from such things.

Attached: 1538366452479.jpg (300x201, 18.79K)

This. All this fag/tranny shit is what emo used to be, with a couple of key differences. While both groups are equally gay, emo chicks were infinitely more fuckable. Also both groups get off on being bullied, but if you told an emo to fuck off it would just cry and go away, while a tranny will reeee and try to get you fired.

Attached: SHUT UP BOOMER.png (1199x630, 1.19M)

I absolutely despise most of my generation

What Tarantino film is this?

Jewish media has been shaping global society for decades. on purpose. ON PURPOSE. some twink wears a certain look in a movie and then every high school student nationwide is copying them the next day. not just fashion but behavioral mimicking, language use etc

>t. retard who has been living under a rock for the past ten years
It's OK user you're no worse than the majority of boomers who are as clueless as you. You're still retarded tho

Attached: 1637479490290.jpg (639x555, 98.07K)

LECHAIM!

Attached: IN KLAUS WE TRUST.gif (470x360, 3.74M)

tiktok is filled with this queertardation. in almost every video I'd see comments like "I'm so gay" (user is female) "this is why I'm lesbian" and when I click on their username it's something like aroace neurodiverse genderqueer scorpio blah blah
they reproduce by infecting impressionable minds

They were already doing this in the late 90s in England. We had sex education and they told us it's normal for two boys or two girls to masturbate each other. I remember thinking it was fucked up and weird but in hindsight it was LGBT propaganda being pushed on us kids.

Fucking gross. Can’t wait til he kills himself. I feel bad for the parents if they didn’t molested him, but they probably did

based that's what I do as well. it helps that I'm very in tune with zoomer kulcha (as a zoomie myself) & their lingo. sometimes I can't help but reveal my power level a bit tho kek

Less than 700,00 people in the entire US believe in this shit, including the tranny stuff. The media overestimates the trend to fake normalcy, but a few searches make it easy to approximate the actual number of people who engage in these degenerate lifestyles.

Attached: 0376CA6B-32F8-4F42-B176-7C363A2D84CB.png (194x260, 9.08K)

What's it like to be this dumb and gullible? All I hear is
>if someone showed me more gay couples when growing up then I'd be gay too
You can pretend you're speaking for an entire generation of people but you're really only speaking for yourself.

pretty lucky bastard. any more context ?

Disinfo agent detected. The 9noy way to counteract the flood of media garbage is with positivity and Christianity. Jesus is literally the only answer to the world's sin.

>Texas Red had not cleared leather when a bullet fairly ripped And the ranger's aim was deadly, with the big iron on his hip.

You know when I heard that story I always wondered how it was impossible an entire town could be made up of faggots. But I mean, recently...

Meh. Most of them are college aged or about to enter college. Les/Gay/Bi-until-I-graduate is common trope dating back many generations, although it's more common to see it publicly announced since there's more acceptance of queer shit these days. They'll grow out of it.

This happened.

Attached: Lesbian Dad.jpg (766x813, 356.83K)

it’s just trendy- you can see it now with the rise of depression during the tumblr era, influencers and elites make you feel special or fancy for having anything that makes you stand out which is now being gay. The depression era lasted around 6 years so we’ve probably got a couple left before they get bored of it and switch to a new topic

it's a coping mechanism for the modern economic reality. most of younger generation can't even afford themselves, let alone a family. instead of being ashamed of that they try to le celebrate it. it's pathetic still but do not mistake causes and effects. this bs is not a problem in and of itself, but a sign of much, much bigger ones.

This must be stats for USA no? Then i can believe it

What the fuck does that even mean? I thought queer just meant gay, is there an actual difference?

Is this supposed to imply 7am is early?

I don't give a shit whether you think the Bible is true or not, it's the most blackpilled book on human nature by far

>What happened
Tranime

Simply not true. There's lies, damn lies, and then there's statistics.

>I wonder why younger generations do not give shit about living anymore

Attached: boomer definitive edition.jpg (3577x3901, 3.19M)

>12 years of holocaust classes
>12 years of slavery classes
>12 years of Native American classes
>followed by higher education white privilege classes

Just so you are all aware this is a war crime to run these campaigns against a civilian population + mass migration and there will be arrests and trials similar to the nuremberg trials before this is all over

but in reality tho it might come for the best, all the genetic trash is removing itself and will not spread,
quality over quantity

See
If you really think America is going to have war crimes committed against us and there won’t be arrests for crimes against humanity you are wrong. This is Gods country and these are Gods people and I swear before my God there are millions of men in America
that will never forget what has been done to our children. We may have no leaders now but the world changes, it always does and it will again, it’s just a matter of time. Enjoy these fake leaders while it lasts. You will wish you had trump and Christians back.

There's been some pretty high profile cases of math books including it in word problems

Mind control.

years of holocaust classes
Let's make it staight once for all,
Do you, Burgers, have special holocaust classes?

In the time I was in high school, IIWW education looked like that:
In literature class: two diaries of Poles that were in Aushwitz, one memories of a Jew that was fighting in Ghetto uprisisng and about ONE history lesson that there was such thing like Auschwitz and so on. Whole thing took about a month in the last year of high school

Yes we do. I literally went through an entire childhood of all the classes I just described. Even as a small child I recognized it as racial propaganda designed to demoralize us. Shits evil as fuck.

Why is it always an american thing?

We didn’t just spend one year on it, it was literallly every year. That’s basically all we learn about history is whites are bad. Don’t question that either or it’s basically a hate crime and you will be in trouble.

population control

In Poland it's looked mostly what I desrived + some maybe stuff metioned in primary school.
I had an edgy, nazi-larping friend, that really enjoyed it

Just fuck them in their boi pussy.

That will make them straight.

Attached: 1657980299993.gif (540x540, 1.05M)

She's hot. Would be a shame if only half of the world could have her.

>It's not mass grooming

> I'm fudgepacking, lonely loser who dresses like a girl from a japanese cartoon because of boomers!
hahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahahaahahahhahahahahahahahhaa, Cope harder, bud.

pretty lame that 2 big chapters in white history, the civil war and ww2 are reduced to MUH SLAVERY MUH HOLOCAUST, even the revolutionary war was reduced to "muh red nigger genocide" in school

This. The battleground of the 21st century is the mind.

the agenda

It’s exactly what user said here
This is racial wartime propaganda, these (((people))) are at war with our bloodlines whether the NPC’s want to except it or not. Fuck the NPC’s, they want to join them they can be our enemy as well.

These are holy bloodlines that reside in America, these crimes will be accounted for.

Damn, those are hideous-looking humans. Bet they have all kinds of health issues, as most hybrids do.

Kike 1p faggot kill yourself

I'm not worried. Natural selection will work itself out. A lot of them will go trans and kill themselves so there's that problem solved. The black ones will kill each other, so there's that problem solved. They're all degenerate homosexual fuck each other in their shit filled hairy asshole degenerates, so they can't produce any new babies (babies that they can brainwash) and they'll also die off from aids, so there's that problem solved. Yeah it'll work out in the end.

I feel bad for zogbots
Don't worry you will be bombed to ash and dust soon

>Americans are sissy bitch faggots
Wow who knew. More at 5

Attached: 1658047511821.webm (562x1054, 2.86M)

/Thread

When I was in highschool the fad was being an emo, I bet many look back at their emo phase and cringe, today that phase is being gay or lesbo, or cutting off your penis, problem with this fad phase is they wont be able to look back and just cringe, they will still be missing their penis they cut off at 14 to fit in with the other dumb kids with green hair who hate white people because their social media told them they should.

>beliving that load of shit
I mean unless it ran from the infamous okie from Muskogee

Attached: mp4.png (1060x379, 494.51K)

>Zoomer faggot thinks 7 is early
Holy shit, you sissy fucking spineless maggot.

>These are holy bloodlines that reside in America

What bloodlines?

Zoom perm

>40% of Zoomers are Queer!
ok, how can I as a fat white man, use this to take advantage of this fact to fuck some 18yo bussy?

>I bet many look back at their emo phase and cringe
I look back on mine fondly. The comparison is apt, however. Self-mutilation versus medical-mutilation.

My 11 month old daughter can take cry better than that…go figure.

Whatever happened to the whole "Generation Zyklon" thing, and "the most conservative generation since the Silent Generation" thing I was seeing a few years ago?

Zoomers are based and queer!

>WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING?!?!
Social engineering. You people are dumb fucks, you blame and point fingers at sheep following the wolf, instead of the wolf feasting. This is legal right? It's by design. Otherwise it'd be barred and made a threat against national security. But it's not, why? Because it's used as a method of control. Atomized narcissism is the spirit of that creation. They'll all struggle and look forward to politically resist when it's due time, but in what way? In their own personal interest, instead of the collective. Meaning, they'll be easily bribed to work for the establishment instead to oppose it, against their "fellow men", in quotes because they're not part of the collective. Collective in this sense doesn't really exist. This is what multiculturalism, nihilism, and atomized individualism brought in. It's satanism but people don't get it. It's fueled by worshiping of an individual. Where only that individual matters to him self and nothing else does. In a similar way the politics is corrupted. All of this is burn down eventually.

So there are some factors. What is cool now fads and is replaced by what wasnt cool, So being gay is cool for now, but I promise you this there is a fire growing in every school of hate towards the gays, and one day gays will be hated again, and sluts will he slut shamed again. Also most people who are for abortions are liberals. For every baby they murder some conservative family is having a kid who will not have to face some liberal raised kid, and be influenced by them, basically my 7 month old (White) son will not be dealing with gays in schools when he is 10, but with the classic bully, as bullies will make a huge come back in 5 years, watch.

Both are true, honestly it infuriates me how dumb people are not understanding this, like I watched Tim pool the other day and they were baffled and confused if there is a gay gene or not.

You grow up being experienced to certain things and when you awaken to your sex drive you are sexually attracted to that, example.

> Millennials Grow up Watching Furry Cartoons
> Large number of furries were created who are attracted to them

Its why Disney and children's cartoons are pushing this stuff so hard they know it and are grooming them.

I get what you're saying but kids didnt grow up and became furries because they watched Blues Clues(talking about old school Steve Blues Clues, not today's bs), there has to be more to it than kids growing up and sexualizng their morning cartoons, right?

Is the fat cat on corn syrup too?

Tim Poll is a shill. The worst of his kind. A gaslighting and astroturfing piece of shit. Just take notes of my previous post and apply that greed and interest of the individual like Tim Pool is. Only thing that he cares about is his own wealth and carrier. So he's always balancing not to make waves and keep people dumb and ignorant, just like msm does, beside being a fearmonger, a drug and an addiction to those who follow his "work". Spreading out the demoralization and farther atomizing an individual. "Gender" agenda is about even dividing individual among him self, basically creating a "society" unable to unite for just about anything. In this uncohesive "society" and a corrupt "democracy". People are but a mere beggars from the political class, instead of being united and demanding.

newsweek.com/nearly-40-percent-us-gen-zs-30-percent-christians-identify-lgbtq-poll-shows-1641085

The Jews won world war 2. That simple.

Totally natural, innate, and hereditary. That's why the faggotry rate fluctuates dramatically with popularization. I hate these liars and perverters so much.

proud of you gramps!

Attached: 1485315838593.jpg (345x309, 33.83K)