Here it is

The first in the long string of "shocking" reveals that after all this vaccine actually makes women sterile. Soon you will see study after study released and probably close to half women alive will no longer be able to give birth. People will protest, the government will say "oopsie" swap out their puppets and everyone will forget about it in 2 years.

Depopulation at its finest.

Attached: file.png (1401x454, 241.22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

technologynetworks.com/vaccines/news/menstrual-cycle-changes-associated-with-covid-19-vaccine-363710
archive
pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/31964400/
pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/35713410/
igorchudov.substack.com/p/taiwan-birth-rate-cratered-2766-in
igorchudov.substack.com/p/hungary-most-vaccinated-counties
igorchudov.substack.com/p/swedens-birth-rate-dropping-precipitiously
mdpi.com/1467-3045/44/3/73/htm
researchgate.net/publication/273779853_Piwi-Pathway_Alteration_Induces_LINE-1_Transposon_Derepression_and_Infertility_Development_in_Cryptorchidism
eutimes.net/2022/07/sweden-faces-drastic-decrease-in-childbirths-nobody-has-an-explanation/
ema.europa.eu/en/documents/rmp-summary/comirnaty-epar-risk-management-plan_en.pdf
crywnews.com/business/market-close-mainfreight-chairman-bruce-plested-sells-75-million-worth-of-shares/
webmd.com/lung/news/20210730/study-finds-covid-19-may-lower-intelligence
bitchute.com/video/p5UV06bskkrN/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5475249/
dailyclout.io/report-effects-of-n1-methyl-pseudouridine-in-the-pfizer-mrna-vaccine/
pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/35723296/
bmj.com/content/372/bmj.n810/rapid-responses
twitch.tv/videos/1522483292
twitter.com/AnonBabble

technologynetworks.com/vaccines/news/menstrual-cycle-changes-associated-with-covid-19-vaccine-363710

Associated reddit post from 11 months ago on r/periods

Attached: file.png (1228x2109, 2.63M)

Not clicking that fucking link you tranny

Zoomie is afraid of a getting a computew viwus!!

Having periods is so 2019, chud. Infertility is liberalizing women from the slavery of the patriarchy

well then we don't have to worry about abortions

You can already see it happening.
>NZ
>almost nobody vaxxed
>baby boom
>Jewkraine
>gigavaxxed
>fertility collapse

Attached: 1657163709770.png (1255x875, 47.3K)

Sister is triple jabbed, 12 weeks pregnant with twins. Get fuxked with your conspiracy.

Sister and kids aren't human anymore get fucked with ur genes

>Sister is triple jabbed, 12 weeks pregnant with twins.

Pics or it didn't happen.

Also, wait and see if they turn out healthy and with no mental problems.

Any day now I’m sure

archive (DOT, NOT SPAM JANNY) ph/be3YW

Its not gonna hit every single woman, I feel of all the schizo theories pic related makes the most sense. Logically speaking sterilization makes the most sense in terms of culling human population without violence.

Attached: Horse Population Control Theory.png (2836x3532, 2.81M)

Oopsie?

Attached: IMMUNOCONTRACEPTION.jpg (5333x8950, 3.93M)

Healthy and no mental problems isn't possible for people born after current year

>NZ
>almost nobody vaxxed
UWOTM8?

This is awful news for the pro abortion folks who can't even get pregnant to murder fetuses

>COVID is a bioweapon. Yeah right, it just originated organically right next to a bioweapons lab
>But it's just a flu though. (((They))) want you to fear COVID to control you
>The vaccine is more dangerous than COVID. (((They))) push the vaccines so that you become sterile and get blood clots
>Oh course they know the conspiratorial right will refuse the vaccines so it's like eugenics for my side. But still
I'm always impressed by the conspiratorial right

tf did you just say nigga?

Attached: wut.jpg (200x200, 8.03K)

articles for ants

a lot of it has to do with estrogen receptors and line-1 elements. and progesterone. good old trusty regenerative progesterone.

Involuntary sterilisation IS violence. The response to it will be violent. And the collapse of Western Civilization even regionally, will be an environmental disaster. There is NO GOOD ARGUMENT for depopulation, there is no problem in the world that we can fix better with less people, and the force required to produce and sustain mass infertility will eventually escalate to Hobbesian war.

>he didn't understand
I'm always impressed by the conspiratorial right

Killing off threats to power is the purpose. They know that they don’t deserve their positions and the only hope to keep their status is to murder potential usurpers and keep the masses at a manageable number

View the full-size jpg

Attached: WFB.gif (361x361, 563.74K)

da uh ohhhhhh
pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/31964400/

When the Anunnaki return, the unvaccinated will die en masse. The vaccinated will be preserved to fight against them for human freedom.

just 2 more weeks

Yeah, they've fucked the species right and proper.
pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/35713410/
And here's an Israel sperm donor study showing each shot damages male fertility by around 20% - so what does a mandated booster regimen do?
igorchudov.substack.com/p/taiwan-birth-rate-cratered-2766-in
igorchudov.substack.com/p/hungary-most-vaccinated-counties
igorchudov.substack.com/p/swedens-birth-rate-dropping-precipitiously
Well, this.

Attached: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.jpg (900x900, 374.62K)

da biggur uh ohhhh
mdpi.com/1467-3045/44/3/73/htm

Stop calling it a 'vaccine'. Call it what it is. Depopulation

>Depopulation at its finest.
Good, we needed it.

covid was a bioweapon - fact
it was just a variant of flu - fact
((they)) did just want to control - fact
vaccine more dangerous - fact
getting sterile etc? - I believe there were 'multiple variants of the vaccine that did different things' but 1 was likely sterilization
eugenics for 'my side'?
it's more akin to 'mass gene editing' rather than a eugenics program with instant effects
the plan was to ~create the worker~
not the 'elderly'
the goal was to ~lower the average age of death~
so it's 'born, schooled, work, die' more efficiently
I think there will be a generation that dies in their 50s when previous generations were hitting 80s
but ofc 80s weren't 'workers' so they just 'lowered the gap' with demon semen

No need to wait - it's happening now.

Attached: 20220703Igor-Chudov.jpg (2048x1280, 506.26K)

Attached: 1657891440011.jpg (1200x800, 66.34K)

and permanent

Attached: 1657360394439.jpg (1572x2048, 625.92K)

>half women alive will no longer be able to give birth
Good

Attached: 1655958977799.png (1536x1571, 1.36M)

That is a big uh oh. (That the vax /can/ write itself i to DNA.)

Bumping so people can see that our governments are implementing policies that make Josef Mengele look like Florence Nightingale.

Attached: 20210402--Dr_Polyakova_BMJ_letter.png (1430x2160, 457.69K)

uh duh uh ohh researchgate.net/publication/273779853_Piwi-Pathway_Alteration_Induces_LINE-1_Transposon_Derepression_and_Infertility_Development_in_Cryptorchidism

>vaccine actually makes women sterile.
apparently not if people are still having kids

what percentage of wombs today are vax free and never had covid?

ultra pure blood wombs will be fought for or the government will force them to reproduce from only the strongest genes

I know right? I gotta find a woman who isn't fucked in the head completely and can bare healthy children. that's like 1 in 200? and 200 are gonna eat hot chip and lie.

someone's gonna pay for this.

covid literally drops IQ points by 7 points on average and children inherit their IQ from the mother more than the father. I hope you find and impregnate her user.

Time to give the vaginas to the more responsible sex.

Attached: e6f597601adcf62e717e6b142050e9e9f2a17a74.png (2100x1500, 782.01K)

pretty sure in my deepest darkest schizo nightmares that darpa and the clinton foundation working on the behalf of sabbatean zoggy bumbums already cloned and fertalized dozens of my eggs for leverage, research and soda flavouring in an eastern european biolab and I unknowingly sired half of hollywood's children in the last 4 years.

Only people wont forget, user. This is how 1st world govs will topple. From within, by their own people. Angry that they have been poisoned by those they trusted.

Ah, finally divine punishment upon the whores of Babylon who gleefully sacrifice their children.

Attached: 1505363020285.jpg (444x368, 140.72K)

The sterilization LARP is actually nearly true, although it's much worse. It's miscarriages. Vaxed Women are still able to get pregnant, but their unable to carry enough blood and oxygen to the fetus to let it develop past a few months. Ask any ER nurse.

That only happens if you get covid really bad. So, if you’re under 40, don’t be a lard ass

THALIDOMIDE

Transphobic fucking cunt

You error is thinking that this will be attributed to the jab, and not something else -- like evil white pureblooded men. They will be "the cause".
>New variant of Covid found coming from the unvaccinated population. Variant can cause infertility in women.

I don't want to alarm you user but she's not out of the woods yet. Not even conspiracy related. 12 weeks is early to announce, especially twins. Anything can happen and I wish her all the best.

nope. they did a study, even healthy people dropped IQ points.

I've never had covid or got vaxxed but family members have. they do seem less intelligent and long covid has affected half of the under 40s with healthy BMIs.

They might meme about the population disaster they created and then bring in that african population they have been exploding in subsidies.

Time to vax them all!

remember that at exactly the same time as the vaccine rollout happened, "birthing people" and "people with periods" started dropping

they wanted to detach menstruation fro womanhood as a sort of psychological hack so that women would accept being told to shut up about menstrual irregularities. after all, menstruation is a lgbtq+ issue not a women's issue

Proof?

Nah, with the looming famines, they'll be given a free pass. They'll be replacing the naive whites that jews brainwashed into genociding themselves in the name of science.

Good, White people deserve this for their blind faith in everyone except God

In Germany, birth rates have gone down 15% the past months, picrel
I'm hearing similar things from a lot of other countries like Sweden
Remarkably, the phenomenon largely coincides with the broad vaccination campaign against COVID-19.
> Only 3,858 children were born in Stockholm, Sweden’s largest city with a population of about a million, during the first quarter of this year. This is wholly 14 percent fewer than during the corresponding period last year.
> “Timewise, it is related with the mass vaccination program in April-May last year,” Gunnar Andersson, emphasized.
> “Demographers in other parts of Europe are seeing the same timing as well,” Andersson added.
eutimes.net/2022/07/sweden-faces-drastic-decrease-in-childbirths-nobody-has-an-explanation/
Source quoted in that article is Sputniknews, which I am not allowed to look at because #RussiaManBad

Attached: live birth.jpg (914x1280, 60.2K)

They don’t know dick. Just read this: they admit the don’t know the long term effects; its effect on pregnancy/breastfeeding; or whether or not the vax will enhance disease.

Of course they would only reveal this in the documents they provide the government. For the plebs, it’s safe and effective.

Attached: 81E35673-4F73-4691-9AD3-02CE7F03AEC0.jpg (1242x2537, 938.31K)

Forgot link: ema.europa.eu/en/documents/rmp-summary/comirnaty-epar-risk-management-plan_en.pdf

"China’s largest infant formula maker, said sales would drop sharply in the next one to two years since many women cannot bear children within six months of coronavirus vaccination – and thus delaying births."

crywnews.com/business/market-close-mainfreight-chairman-bruce-plested-sells-75-million-worth-of-shares/

Attached: 20210610--a2-Feihe-infant-formula.png (3645x1535, 1.07M)

I dunno, it's kinda hard to to forget about a midway extinction level event. a lot of younger girls are going to be destroyed if they're truly never able to have kids, which will likewise ruin men because any relationship they have with a girl will be altered to this caveat. the only reason you're seeing roasties go out and be the town bicycle into their 30s is because they think they can get away with it while still being able to raise a family, when in reality we all know they really can't. but it doesn't stop them because it's something they just can't forsee until it happens, and then they end up becoming "oh that's the aunty with a lot of money who lives her best life but I deep down don't really want to be her but the freedom looks nice.."

>remember that at exactly the same time as the vaccine rollout happened, "birthing people" and "people with periods" started dropping
no, this has been around for literally years. the right just needed a new "current thing" to bitch about so shoved it into the spotlight.

Which could miscarry or they are born with issues.

thankfully all the jews will die, make sure you shoot any curly haired/and or big nose survivors.

Those injections have already ruined society in a very perverse way. People are more divided than ever. My boomer father said he was going to disinherit me because I don't agree with all that bullshit. He can keep his rotten money for all I care.

>depopulation
i would call it replacement.
what countrys have the highest/lowest vaxx rates? what women can still give birth? this is the real question.

"My body, my choice"

Attached: 202202-mail-boosted.png (2700x3154, 1.83M)

I don't feel so good...

Attached: 2020s_extinction_1.jpg (734x720, 144.53K)

webmd.com/lung/news/20210730/study-finds-covid-19-may-lower-intelligence

covid definitely lowers your IQ permanently

Does this say more about covid or the type of people who believe they had covid?

Attached: corona_blair_witch_corner.jpg (846x831, 59.13K)

Fucking women are so fucking dumb

Attached: 3BA8BBE5-C0EB-4248-99FE-E0A1B45C8A58.jpg (750x492, 159.27K)

I think it has to do with the type of person who might get covid, people who are extroverted and go to clubs/bars...etc. or who hang out with a lot of people. introverts tend to be more intelligent but they tested like 80k people and covid definitely has made stupid people even more stupid.

i've noticed a shift in people in the last 2 years and i think covid brainrot is definitely a factor. the NPC stare is just more pronounced more than ever and people are getting triggered over the weirdest, smallest things.

Less jews and niggers would literally solve almost all world problems though

I think virology is a scam.

what did they give the 50+? saline?

LOL ukraine is not gigavaxxed. They've barely broke 40%. They have much lower vax rates than most countries in the region.
You're probably a cum /chug/ger who thinks that just because Ukraine is your enemy, they must like getting vaxxed, when Russia has a higher rate than Ukraine.

> How bad the cognitive decline was appeared to be linked to how serious the infection was. Researchers said those who had been placed on a ventilator while ill showed the most substantial effects. On average, their score dropped 7 IQ points.

Again, don’t be a lard ass and you’re fine.

>Scientists found that lipid nanoparticles can end up anywhere in the body.
>mRNA will make cells produce spike protein, which provokes an immune response.
>they will keep doing this until replaced
>muscle, heart and brain cells are very, very slowly replaced, 10 year minimum.
>this entire time, the body is producing an immune response to those cells, causing inflammation and other issues.
>if succesful, a strong immune system will destroy said cells. Younger people have stronger immune response.
>hepatitis (inflammation of liver, autoimmune), and myocarditis (fucked heart muscle cells) in younger, fitter people.
>if cells in the ovaries, testes, etc suffer then itll cause issues there too.

Someone tell me if I'm wrong, but if a layman like me can spot these coincidences, isnt it blindingly obvious that provoking a long term immune response in the heart, brain, etc is fucking disastrous?

Attached: IMG-20220715-WA0010.jpg (750x1334, 110.5K)

See

Given the pecular range of reactions from nothing at all to "giving birth to alien blood clots", I'd say a lot of the lots were saline.
Like destroying evidence on 9/11, they like to kill two birds with one stone, so maybe it's some kind of experiment.

Attached: murder_by_injection_cover_1.png (451x646, 368.06K)

See

omg google no longer shows the vaccine graph of Ukraine anymore when I enter Ukraine vaccines
A few months ago, they stopped showing the booster curves because they were indicating a drop in interest.
Now they are beginning to block any vaccine graphs that show that people are beginning not to care.
So fucking desperate.

Good, the last thing we need is more dumbass zoomers

Safe AND Effective! Meds, schizo.

>CERN are anti-Vaxx HAPOONER losers so had to transfer to a universe where the vaxx actually is dangerous
You chuds are a danger to society and need to be executed pronto!

I warned you fags.

Also if you fucked a vaxxie woman you're sterile too. Good work you hedonistic retards.
>My semen will be not be gold, not be platinum, but DIAMOND when this is over. I will father the new races from my aryan cock.

Attached: 1620973777222.jpg (500x281, 43.19K)

Answer me this, anons: Does this imply that women still experience menstruation, but are infertile, regardless? And does the infertility remain for life?

Hey aussie user thanks for that, I've read all the infographics numerous times over these last few years
Could you prove to me that you are not a bot by telling me who tongued my anus?

racists tongue my anus (because y'all secretly gay)

The only reason not all vaxxed women are sterile is because a large amount received saline injections.

Why does it matter what they have to the 50+s if the goal was stopping female fertility, retard?

>my wife is 5 yo

Attached: allahuakbar.jpg (184x184, 10.69K)

they are not dumb. the ideology of leftism makes them dumb. the ideology states its a right wing conspiracy and "trust the science." therefor, their ideology cannot be wrong and has to be trusted. if they just hint at it being wrong, then that means the right, is right and the right, cannot be right.

totally based

They will tell people, they didn’t force them to take it

>Florence Nightingale

Attached: Florence Nightingale.jpg (793x540, 89.73K)

Fornications, sodomy and swearing are sins.

Attached: 1639988855722.jpg (1024x576, 106.76K)

at least they got donuts though.

Attached: 1639992095896.jpg (1080x1237, 305.38K)

Covid doesnt exist - fact.
Your a larping faggot - fact.

Ok so we also have bots trying to cloud our vision, good to know

Lets see what it says
Trump biden israel niggers jews trannys

Attached: 1657862333752.jpg (705x670, 73.05K)

Noooooo. I should've said Mother Theresa.

Attached: menstrual-disruption.jpg (3240x2220, 1.43M)

Im unvaxxed and wont marry a non virgin nonvaxxed and over 20 yr old w.omen

Friends are all vaxxed and shitting out babies like it's the 50s.
Gona keep an eye out for problems but infertility is definitely not an issue. They are still super retarded though and vaxxies are sick all the fucking time.

Id like everyone to see that this bot, incapable of coherent responses to simple things, is posting infographics and trying to get people to read them. Why?
My first guess is well poisoning, but there is some good info in those pics. Be careful to check your own info, dont just trust what you see, glowies spam misinfo to create context, see MGS2
I wonder if Any Forums passes were a mistake that allowed bots to run rampant here.

Attached: 1657740259118.gif (414x386, 2.09M)

Take hope: their plan is behind schedule by at least 13 years. This means that they are fallible and can lose.

Nah they literally said the earth was unbalanced
Besides, npcs and sociopaths are born because overpopulation
They are coming back and promising the wreck the corrupt system
Maybe the vaccine cull is a desperate attempt to please

>aryan
>mutt flag

The longer I watch that clip the funny it gets and the harder I laugh.

They will be still borns.
Fag.

Bump

Attached: Japan_biodistribution-lipid_nanoparticles.jpg (1141x812, 163.28K)

1pbtid
Btw if you havent already, theres a great extension that lets you filter 1pbtid threads. Remember anons, this place is being flooded with bits arguing with bots, but you can confirm an user is real by asking who tongued your anus

2nd gen immigrants lets fucking go boi

>close to half women alive will no longer be able to give birth
Good, let the retards die.

windows user SPOTTED
>imagine using a jewish OS

Attached: trollege_stabs_blue_helment_i_hate_the_antichrist.jpg (1024x980, 95.01K)

Will womeme even care though lol they've been crying about abortion and Roe V Wade. My body my choice right vigger? Kek No wonder lefty Twitter cunts have been pushing the birthing people trans bullshit. If this is true this has got to be some sort of divine punishment from God.

I don't know which clown world narrative I find more hilarious; the homosexual monkey pox story or the destructive womeme vigger abortion fiasco. Either way, this clown world theatre is most entertaing. I almost admire the WEF and the demonic entities pushing this; truly exposed the cattle like nature of humanity. I wish they would've left the innocent children out of this though. But we as men do not care when we cull baby animals so why would higher entities give any fucks at all. May all those have a place in heaven by Gods grace.

Anyhow, the show must go on my pureblood bretheren.

Attached: 1654876996941.png (515x505, 272.43K)

Well if I catch covid 8 more times I can finally become a normie

Oopsie.
The fuckers doing this think that they have a divine right to rule?

Attached: F8FA6402-1BC7-4CB2-A6C2-C5D288465364.png (1125x2436, 1.22M)

>I know of NO other vaccine or medication that causes this
lmao
close to half is some wishful thinking
guess what
most of the young have already been injected with weaponised jabs designed to affect fertility - these jabs also cause many of the same symptoms as the c*vid jabs
GARDASIL
most effective when delivered to both boys and girls just before hitting early puberty
the c*vid jabs are just a more effective all-ages version of this earlier weapon
until people stop taking ALL of these injections and realise the truth they will just keep exterminating themselves and their children

Exactly, why do you thnk they got rid of RvW?

The opposite is more likely. They will pissed that someone else have been messing with THEIR genetic experiment and will wipe out all the vaxxies. Only purebloods (that are perfect in their generations) will survive.

BA.5ED

"SUGGESTED" to be safe and effective
bitchute.com/video/p5UV06bskkrN/

NO REFUNDS

Attached: VideoCollagePG_1655049109935.jpg (1104x1080, 438.88K)

>menstrual cycle is delicate
>get sick
>it gets disrupted
Wow! I hate you niggers with a passion.

Something like 50% of people show no symptoms, so they likely show no drop in IQ. Those 50% are young and healthy. The drop in IQ is really only an issue for unhealthy lard ass or the old and frail.

It’s ironic they care so much about IQ when it’s been shown that being a fat fuck ages your brain by 10 years.

Women will probably be happy because now they dont have to abort

Attached: 1642544144237.jpg (894x900, 178.26K)

Meh. We can reverse it. We just need to focus on gaining power quickly. By any means

Yes.

Attached: 15166616751.png (1080x864, 1.48M)

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5475249/
It's out of your system in a few days, and stays isolated to the injection site most of the time.

Attached: 1657603301749.png (619x619, 372.38K)

>2017

Or they will furious that they don't get to abort. Abortion is empowering to women, you bigot.

long covid only happens for the VAIDSxxed you retarded nigger

There are three different women in my life who all miscarried soon after getting a vaccine, in my anecdotal experience this shot kills babies outright. None of these women were able to correlate getting the clot shot with their children dying but everything in my gut instinct tells me not to trust the shit.

Attached: 1D945C0C-8163-4C19-BCDD-F513BA594EF0.png (1001x748, 595.63K)

>their ideology cannot be wrong and has to be trusted. if they just hint at it being wrong, then that means the right, is right and the right, cannot be right.
this fren gets it

user thats not my point, could you directly address the following concern:
>mRNA makes cells produce spike proteins to provoke an immune response
>nanolipid carrier can bypass muscle and blood brain barriers
Therefore

>the mrna can end up anywhere, provoking immune responses in cardiac, brain, liver, genitals etc, causing damage

This is what the science says, do you agree?

>It's out of your system in a few days
false.
see: n1-methyl-pseudouridylation substitution for uracil they did in the engineered pseudo-spike.
dailyclout.io/report-effects-of-n1-methyl-pseudouridine-in-the-pfizer-mrna-vaccine/

Attached: 1646613726928.jpg (244x207, 8.84K)

That's why I said most of the time it stays put. It certainly can do this things, yes. All very concerning. But they aren't long term immune responses, as like I said, it's broken down and out of your system in days.
In any event, It's not my job to convince you to get a shot for a pandemic that's basically over, I just like clearing things up. Hope you survive the heatwave, bongbro.

>dailyclout

Attached: 1569405501818.gif (400x225, 512.93K)

>It's weird that we are seeing less births 9 months after a lockdown. How is that possible?

>like I said, it's broken down and out of your system in days.
just because you say it doesn't make it true.
see: reverse-transcription into liver cells in vitro study
you're a really shitty shill

>>dailyclout
sorry that you don't accept science and science literature reviews where you find them and only repeat shill bullshit from pfizers hivemind mother ship, you nigger faggot

Attached: 1638629215671.png (553x506, 88.96K)

The "study" is from 2017

I saw it the first time, memeflaggot.
>science goes backwards as time progresses

Attached: 1573123655199.png (1199x630, 1.19M)

It's the transport mechanism that can end up anywhere. How many doses did you take?

>mRNA makes cells produce spike proteins to provoke an immune response
slight fix on this. it's their *claim* that it produces spike proteins
when in reality it causes production of a whole bunch of fucked up broken, truncated and mutated protein sequences due to their n1-methyl-pseudouridylation techniques
ask yourself why there is little to no public data on translation fidelity (metrics of accuracy and quantity of "spike protein" production from each mRNA payload).
protip: they're hiding it because of their bullshit techniques and their bullshit claims

My sister (who is vaxxed) had a baby. He's 6 months old and doesn't seem to have any problems

What's it transporting if the spike proteenz are all gone?

>The "study" is from 2017
reverse transcription paper I posted:
Curr Issues Mol Biol
. 2022 Feb 25;44(3):1115-1126. doi: 10.3390/cimb44030073.
you're literally the shittiest garbage-tier shill faggot I've read lately, congrats

>increased parasite load
tro lo lo lo lol

Attached: 1637097124871 (2).jpg (1170x1446, 961.86K)

This response got deleted, btw
bmj.com/content/372/bmj.n810/rapid-responses

Nano lipids. Also a swedish study proved the mrna tech alters your dna through reverse transcriptase.

Now answer my question. How many doses have you had?

gets interesting around 1h08m
regarding how HIV inserts locations match exactly the former HIV research norms
twitch.tv/videos/1522483292
hard to claim it's zoonotic with such damning evidence

Attached: 1631687826603.jpg (396x385, 24.99K)

>a facebook video from a "Doctor" says it did thing so it must be true
mRNA cannot enter the nucleus of a cell where DNA is stored. Simple as. Now quit being a gullible faggot and let me get back to painting.

Attached: wew.jpg (638x688, 47.45K)

>What's it transporting if the spike proteenz are all gone?
you need to get in a time machine and go back to the middle of 2021 if you want anyone to belief the spike proteins from the mRNA transfection death juice disappears in a couple of days
the horse has left the barn for at least a year, faggot

No refunds

Ahhhhhhh

Time to stretch

Attached: 1639978062408.jpg (602x500, 71.77K)

>>a facebook video from a "Doctor" says it did thing so it must be true
are these all facebook doctors? is that wat you're saying?
you need to be jabbed with 5 boosters to not be able to follow this thread and see your fact-free handwaving distraction and misdirection.
they are not sending us their best
many such cases.

Anyone remember that brief period during 2020 where Leftards were boasting they won't take Trumps vaccine? Even Biden and Pelosi were saying they won't take it then rush to force it on everyone.

Attached: 1651594996337.jpg (1182x3171, 799.95K)

Vaxxed people refuse to acknowledge their mistake. Also stop disgracing Gods bow.

Cause for fertility is not vaccine. Its climate change.

Attached: 16258325415.jpg (569x593, 152.65K)

>Vaxxed people refuse to acknowledge their mistake
and we haven't even got to the pants-shitting amyloidogenic sequences in the pseudo-spike that might justify them being unable to accept they go done fucked up terminally

The Lund study does not show that the vaccine mRNA enters the human nucleus at all. It only shows that reverse transcription of the mRNA has happened. Pandemics over, move on. Shill for Russia or something now. Get with the times there, flat-earther. I'll continue to wait for the two week habbeding, any day now!

Attached: yanitp.jpg (640x466, 40.49K)

From what I gather, Australia is poised to go full retard again on covid. Hysterical State premiers and hysterical news are ramping up the drama...and excitement. Because after all, Australians are LOVING covid. The work from home, the fraternity in the trenches as they "do the right thing" together to help each other, the masks..."ooh that's a little different...interesting...look at me...look at me...I'm helping the community".

lawd jesus christ that pic.
leftoid murders own 5 year old with ideological fealty and then receives 22K pounds in sympathy

>>NZ
>>almost nobody vaxxed
We at about 90% of adults and 70% triple jabbed
But don't worry almost everyone I know who's had it while pregnant had still births
And on one hand that makes me sad as these people had no way of knowing their governments were scum
But on the other hand, you get what you deserve.

wait what, I thought those were facebook doctors were deboonked and discarded
now you're conceded it's not a bullshit study but doesn't meet your criteria for "being important"
lmao
you're really really really really really shitty at this
obviously new here and spent your trainer wheels spinning all over plebbit

Apparently we are 70% triple jabbed. I wonder how many will get the 4th and 5th dose.

>destroys republican votes by overturning Roe while the ability to abort a child remains

Attached: 1656861845169.png (494x544, 320.27K)

>had no way of knowing their governments were scum
user that's not true.
>With jews you lose

so we're coming to this?

Attached: MV5BOTM5NDIwMGUtZjRmOC00YjNlLTk0YzYtZTc2MDJkNDAwZjEyXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNDYxNjU5MQ@@._V1_.jpg (426x597, 58.89K)

>so we're coming to this?
no.
not everyone is a fucking retard npc
the dysgenic elites or at least the elite of the elites have undoubtedly decided not to sterilize themselves which would have been an ideal solution to climate change and so much more from the start

Me and my entire family had covid, no one is vaxxed. Annoying flu for 3 days, got better afterwards. Some guys I know from Kyiv is vaxxed, but he is obese, so thats okay.