Why Millenials are stuck in their 20`s? (cont)

A continuation of the old thread, Did anybody find kind of weird that many Millenials just dont age? seriuly many of them just got stuck in their 20`s even that some of them are pushing in their 40`s, meanwhile zoomers are geting bald at 20, its this some kind of political experiment?
Also millenial anthem it only need to be played in a original xbox or ps2 to be peak millenial.

youtube.com/watch?v=9Ht5RZpzPqw

Attached: 132113212354613312.jpg (969x676, 115.96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/kWZVKU5imx0
youtube.com/watch?v=us8OhI-OTHg
youtube.com/watch?v=8_QmHD4ie3w
open.spotify.com/track/5YScXJKtefsgdskIy60N7A?si=Ud1ZPFohRUaRv1Gz3DpGKg&utm_source=copy-link
youtu.be/Xz7_3n7xyDg
theconversation.com/gen-z-teens-dieting-and-worrying-about-weight-more-than-previous-generations-150297
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/386469791/#386469791),
youtube.com/watch?v=JE4VdrKf40s&ab_channel=SaturdayNightLive
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

as a millennial stuck in his 20s who is 40 this is true. It's going to get really bad as we get into our 50s.

So it's my fault ps5 has no games and the ps2 has the largest library?

Attached: The best Zelda.jpg (1280x720, 87.94K)

I don't have a career, a mortgage, personal debt, friends, a spouse or any romantic prospects, and no children. I don't have any stake in what's happening around me so I just cling to rituals and sensibilities, and their logical progressions, established early in my independence.

youtu.be/kWZVKU5imx0

i love that ps2 games had almost zero censorship.

Attached: 123165487975467893123312.jpg (689x551, 47.51K)

Not. My. Problem. If the government has a problem with the output, then adjust the input.
If you tranny govt workers don't understand the words I'm typing, then ask the IT guys to decipher my message.

Numerically based

On some level it's fair enough.

Our parents could just show up, firm handshake, got the job. Pay off the house in

Oldest millenials are 42.
But yes, economic-wise we're screwed, we can't grow up like Boomers did.

>Also I can't see how they are millenials if they're in their 40s but I'll skip over that

Anything that is not Gen x is millenial.

Attached: Loadwasjuge.jpg (959x569, 61.18K)

based no stakes in babylon poster. Everything can collapse for all I care, I'll keep playing piano reading dead Germans and lifting heavy things.

That picture makes me want to cry. I want to go back, anons.

It was really jarring to hear from my friends that I was "very adult" when I decided to buy my first place. It was never about not being able to afford home of your own, it was more about spending all your money to look cool or do something cool. You know, they would eat out all the time while I'm ordering an entire cow and growing food on my parent's property. I guess I was just different, I graduated highschool in 09 and did not want to get economically fucked. Even went into trades so I could work and make good money right away. Whereas, a lot of my friends ended working at hotels.

Women my age don't think they're "ready" for motherhood. Someone told me she'll wait till she's 38 and "pop out some retard".

It seriously is like I stopped aging. I lost my sense of time so many years ago. Everyone thinks I'm a stupid zoomer and I go along with it because being a millennial is seriously embarrassing.

It was the shit you beaners were spraying on the mota back then. Zoomers have had medical grade stuff their whole life.

Leave Avra alone.
Final warning.

Time stopped. Sometime in the 90's. I know, I was born in the 1960's. Time stopped.

>
millenials are just superior.

Peaked my interest. bump.
Im one of these slow-aging millenials

She should be taking her boys to little league hockey up in some small Canadian town these days. Another genetic dead end.

I feel like our parents had to work double hard therefore didn't have enough time to actually raise us to have real motivation outside of pleasure seeking behavior. At least we're not zoomers.

Attached: 1657975592474.webm (720x720, 1.04M)

> You just need to MAN UP and work so your taxes can fund project niggers, homosexualist ideologies, and color revolutions overseas.
Lmao
Lol

it's true. Millenials are not capable of growing up

Attached: 1612949052375.gif (666x666, 1.1M)

I stopped aging at 16

Same here. 29 and still get asked for ID sometimes. If I were to shave my beard I'd have a baby face.

think you better quit letting shit slip or you'll be leaving with a fat lip

Attached: rs_1200x1200-210729065757-1200-Fred-Durst-Selfie-Hat-today-072921.jpg (1200x1200, 478.7K)

Wish we were stuck in the 1920s

Im 42. Its like I didnt grew into my final form until 40. I look fucking great hahaha. But emotionally and mentally Im also not growing into "them".
Could never conform into this sick society.
I thought I was pretty alone in this. Felt like a failure. But not anymore. Haha other men my age can hardly climb a small fence. I can do acrobatics for fun haha.

No, it stopped in the 2000's

Shit.

Attached: 1657898370141.png (665x481, 597.55K)

In actuality there's like 16-18% unemployment. There are around 40-55 million unemployed adults in the US. There are only 11 million job openings right now, probably 40% of them are part time. The government fudges numbers to exclude people not looking for work. Of those 11 million jobs going unfilled maybe only 15% of those pay over 40k a year. America is not the land of opportunity anymore.

I’m 28 and in the same boat
When I got married and bought a house, most of my friends and acquaintances became very hostile to me and said similar things.
I don’t care, they are all so bitter and have nothing in their lives but “experiences”
I can still go out and experience things anyway, except I can go with my wife and new baby and still have my own home to go back to at the end of the day.

Those were different times. No feminists invading gaming yet.

I agree about pants. Fuck pants. Bring back the kilt or toga.

Remember when Trump (rightly) called out the unemployment numbers as being bullshit? Then when they got better he claimed the numbers were great. He's such a fuckin tard.

>he's unironically proud of being niggercattle
top zozzle!

You did it right. I was a brainwashed GenX'er who moved all over and chased my dreams. I see people my age who never left their home town and never went to college and they have a house, two cars, a boat, three kids and a wife and grandkids.

I have a high-paying career job and was promoted earlier this year, but my whole raise was nullified by inflation so even though I'm "rich" on paper I feel poor as fuck. I'm sure most other millennials feel even worse. It's hard to buy property and start a family like a real "grown-up" when everything is much more expensive and incomes are not increasing proportionately, so I definitely understand why the poor student early-to-mid 20s lifestyle is persisting. Welcome to third-world niggerization of the West. Might as well just knock up sluts and steal shit at a certain point.

35 Year old here. What prospects are there to grow up in to? I have let go of alot of things from childhood and teenage years. I do notice other millennials tend to never leave their childhood and have this never ending love and fascination with the 90’s. I find myself lately acquiring a taste for leather and wood aesthetics and have taken up acoustic guitar. I am turning into a boomer.

Alcoholics and drug addicts are in their 60s, yet are still teenagers. That's when they started doing drugs.
Replace drug addiction with all the horrible events millennials went through, broken families from the hippies, moving all the jobs to China, wars, riots, murders.
Can anyone think of a time that was just normal? Our leaders failed us greatly. The bad part about that is when they say that, they are about to kill you. If we live, our lives start at 60 because Carl Icahn wanted a bigger boat.

Boomers love to tell their stories-"Back in my day we..." but get angry about Millennials reminiscing about when things weren't so shitty.

this dude seriously became a boomer, ultimate kek

Time didn't stop. Culture did.

In your head you can picture the differences between the 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s. Can you separate the differences between 2000s and 2010s?

As the West becomes less homogenous culture becomes less distinct. We are in play-doh mode where all the colours are mixing together to create a brown blob.

"And here's why that's a good thing"

Yep is nice being a slow burn millenial im 30 and zoomer girls still ask me in what college im studying, but i feel kind of bad about zoomers many of them just are aging too fast geting bald and fat many zoom girls use hig waist jeans because their FUPAs.
Why we are aging slow?
youtube.com/watch?v=us8OhI-OTHg

I look in my 20's and am a monster physically compared to zoomers Idk lol.,

I do find it alittle cringe when I see other millennials stroking their cocks over the 90’s and 2000’s. I do miss those times also. But to try and still dress like it or share videos snd songs like “remember this song?”. Need to just let it go man.

2000s: United We Stand turned into unshaven dirtbag with a rain hat and cutoff t-shirt.
2010s: Apple computer, Marvel turned into Trump

The 2000s ended when we shot bin Laden.
The 2010s ended with covid and the Capitol riot.

damn, avril looks way younger than eilish

Bin laden never existed. Moronic Muttlet.

>Can you separate the differences between 2000s and 2010s?
Yeah we still had wiggers and emo/scene in the 2000s. 2010s and beyond felt like purgatory socially though. All I can think about is fortnite and other online trends

that's exactly when the 2000s ended though.

>acquiring a taste for leather and wood aesthetics
Come home, white man.

Attached: office.jpg (930x620, 139.61K)

>Oldest millenials are 42
Fuck no!
That's Generation X territory.

i fucking love john stamos

Culture fell apart by 2005 by force.

>tfw im a mid-90s late millenial and goin bald and wrinkling

I swear to god dude, I am gonna start carrying a 1911 everywhere and wear flannels with rolled up sleeves. I am at that point.

No, it ended exactly on 31 december 2009. Moron.

>2000s
>super straight, casual racism in everything and everyone was cool with it because everyone made fun of and/or insulted everyone else.
>2010s
>gay as fuck, SJW bullshit, soicucks everywhere, everyone started to hate everyone else for the stupidest reasons.
That's how I see things anyway. At least they're turning niggers gay with how faggy (((popular music))) and (((rap))) are these days.

Is your final form like 2.50m with hadouken and shit

They need to die

Agreed. Everything started to seem like unimaginative and uninspired rehashed shit after that year.

40 and look younger than most z's :0

zoomers have something really wrong in their bodies

Attached: 1620107742531.jpg (1125x1125, 193.5K)

No this dirty bitch is just fat and shapeless.

Generation X is the generation between boomers and millenials.
I don't know exact dates but I would go for mid 60s to late 70s.
I was born in 81 so that would make either a young Gen X'er or an old Millenial.

>nods in approval

Attached: Cheers_Sam.png (900x876, 1.01M)

are hawian shirts acceptable?

My oldest cousin was born in 1980 and she's quite solidly Generation X.

Canada coming in strong today

If "growing up" means becoming a boomer, I prefer to be eternally stuck in my 20s

It's the iron poisoning (which is toxic and pushes other metals from the body and blocks their absorption) and lack of heavy metals. Millenials were already heavily affected, only less so than zoomers.

Attached: Africa_500x373.jpg (500x373, 109.37K)

I had people born in 1980 going to my school, and I grew up with shit like in the OP.

Only if you are in Hawaii

Attached: Magnum_P.I..png (600x830, 878.42K)

Yea I don’t get it. Me and all my friends that didn’t die from drug overdoses or suicide. It doesn’t feel real because I don’t have standard to measure myself with besides burnouts and tombstones. The worst part I’m relatively stable! No criminal record, career, house, decorated vet… but also single, no kids, no savings, and I’m on season 4 of stranger things. I haven’t verbally talked to a single person since Thursday. It doesn’t matter fren, nothing matters.

>Iron poisoning
>Doesn't know what human blood is

Attached: 3c2wr37ba0h51.jpg (750x673, 32.46K)

I hurt too much to act 20 anymore

Save your money bro. Even just a little bit. Start now.

I know what blood is. Do you have a point? They tell people that they are anemic, even when they are not, until they are clearly poisoned.

Stuck-betweens. No progress forward and no going back, guess it starts to show on your face. Zooms start going bald faster because they were born over the hump of despair instead of the lacuna valley between.

yup, im a millential and at 30, i look 20 and have neoteny in my eyes. kinda wierd

joke's on you, I already do. and also be sure to have a pair of oxfords to go with that three piece.

>Did anybody find kind of weird that many Millenials just dont age?
No because 40 year old boomers look 40.

Should I play this game?

im almost 40 and im not going to make it to 50 in my trade.

It's too hot for that right now; I'm going to get a Bren 10 and walk around in a linen suit.

fuck that I'll be a 90's kid FOREVER
youtube.com/watch?v=8_QmHD4ie3w

Attached: 1606371394229.gif (500x300, 305.85K)

I always just figured Im a slow developer. But maybe we are a generation extra heavy seeded with starseeds or something like that. Bunch of us aging like half-elfs - Because we literally are?
Hahaha .. No but almost. Im pleased as fuck. Its like the story "The ugly duckling". :D

The funny thing is that liberals were the "cool" people those days who were putting that shit into the games. My how times have changed. Now they've become like the conservative Christian's of those times who were trying to ban shit

wildly based

Attached: The B-52's - Time Capsule - Songs For A Future Generation (2009)_20200322_032604.965.jpg (1440x1080, 171.27K)

Word on the street is she is a clone. I hope real Avril went easy.

same-ish. which is ironic because my eyes have met many more horrors than any boomer can claim they identify with.

Do it! I dress in a more traditional and formal way (never wear a shirt without a collar in public) and it has paid huge dividends in my life. Everyone is such a slob nowadays that if you put in even a little but of effort people will think you're rich or a genius or something. I recommend it

Yes. Tiki is a white man's hobby

>America is not the land of opportunity anymore.
Not after the jews and boomers sent the factories to bat eaters land and took the US dollar off the gold standard in 1971. The (((federal reserve))) has been fucking us up since 1913 but 1971 and the consequential factory outsourcing really hammered it in. Combine that with never ending cheap labor and you have yourself death.

Attached: IMG_4068.jpg (258x404, 51.28K)

It's absolutely the most hilarious shit how the puritanical boot is on the other foot now. Despite being a zoomie I was old enough to remember people bitching about GTA turning people into criminals from the most insufferable sticks in the mud you could imagine. Now vidya fucking bans you for having bants. It's beyond gay. You get to play the same first person shooter garbage except when you want to crack a joke the faggots dogpile you instead of joining in.

Attached: 1657936216063.jpg (512x529, 112.31K)

she has the eyes of a 50 year old woman

al kaline was great

We need to neck all the retarded natsoc fuckers on our side so we can actually get shit done since they're a bunch of fat fed magnets who don't get politics. We do need to subsidize the banks and stop jews fucking with things but that doesn't mean teaming up with the losers who are OKAY with this censorship and who lose every fight ever

>No this dirty bitch is just fat and shapeless.

Doesn't explain why she looks 36 years old at 19 years! What's wrong with zoomers?

You are actually in the neuralink multiplayer rpg demo most milennials are testing it, boomers and zoomers are npc

Don't worry bonglad, just like the libshits they'll eventually neck themselves.

>not posting What's My Age Again
One job OP.

I'm 36 and still look mid-20s, feels great. Still have a head full of hair, still a handsome bastard. As long as a guy doesn't get a fat or lose his hair he'll age like wine. Meanwhile women expire at 30.

Mentally I feel young too but Tbh when I go to a party and am around 21 year olds it does dawn on me that I'm actually older 'cause they act like retards.

>right
niggered whore trash

Attached: 1642582546078.jpg (3208x4816, 4M)

I'm shut in autist who started taking dutasteride at 24. No sun (nice skin) + All my hair + Fit = co-workers think I am 25 and I still get called young man by people who are maybe a couple years older than me which can be jarring. I'm 35. Going for tom cruise/jared leto tier aging

open.spotify.com/track/5YScXJKtefsgdskIy60N7A?si=Ud1ZPFohRUaRv1Gz3DpGKg&utm_source=copy-link

Chumbawumba

1990s diet in the US was peak synthetic goyslop. I'm wondering if all the plastic and high glycemic-index carbs we were fed actually had some tissue preservation qualities. My boomer mom read the box on these shark gummies one day and found out they were literally made of wax and hfcs. She kept buying them anyway.

These are the gummies. I'm sure other millenials ate similarly.

Attached: d37494f168d236bd7d0bc7fd9fb3e3c3.jpg (736x922, 110.06K)

tfw been balding since 23
tfw now 28 and its thinned out almost everywhere
tfw still get acne
tfw only 5'10
just

>36
my mom is 57 and looks younger than this zoomie

Well if you are not wrinkled you can pass as a healthy zoomer.

Attached: 112231321546546321231.jpg (484x607, 57.13K)

Because everything got severely worse because of nigger/jew and faggot influence, even the faggot "woke" millenials like that shit better, but they just cant put 1+1 together and figure out why shit was better back then.

Lol same

Yep.

I only have smile lines from laughing like a retard at the shit that gets posted here

>she'll wait till she's 38 and "pop out some retard"
Lol this made me audibly laugh.

bad thred

a demon wrote this

Idk I’m a 96er and I still look 17

Attached: 9D7BC63D-82E8-4273-810B-E4AEBA278E67.jpg (1283x1226, 129.91K)

I fucking love shark gummies

When you are a child your parents are God. They feed you. They clothe you. They cover your head in a roof. They teach you about all the things in life you didn't know before you could. And when a generation makes a movement to change the culture and society as a whole and fails; then you have seen your Gods fail yes? What do you, a mortal, have in place of gods? You don't. You give up.

guis...Avril ((Levine))) got really fat. Picrel.

Attached: avrillavigne.jpg (2250x1248, 146.49K)

>really fat
>has defined jawline and thin waist plus arms
>is like 38 years old
fuck outta here

Damn she is a lot hotter. Who wouldn't love to fuck the chubby, stuck in her 20's, midlife crisis, alternative chick. I bet she will ride you till any drop of semen has emptied your balls and went directly into her burning hot cunt. I am literally getting hard while typing this.

Attached: 29438928409249204324.jpg (1200x800, 159.7K)

here is her in video format...safe for work. Really fat. I think same concert. She should have continued to skate board.

Attached: Avril+lavigne+greets+her+fans_203d8e_7357810.gif (1200x506, 3.45M)

mmmmmmmmm

Attached: 1655847646660.jpg (800x800, 43.12K)

Would wring out her soaking wet pants after that concert all over my body and after it bury my face in that ass and play with that gunt. I would worship her all day while she hits my ass over and over with a skateboard deck.

thats why we're the generation that seeks the True God of Israel; the generation of those who were descendents of fathers and mothers long ago that did this and betrayed their LORD their God, and did idolatry.

soon you will see these sparks of souls that remember who they are awaken, back to their Father in Heaven
>144000
is only a few of those chosen to lead everyone else.

compounding
>original xbox or ps2 to be peak millenial.
maybe if you were a console kiddy back then, pc had access to the old internet of stuff

She's perfect for breeding.

That video does not line up with he belly in the photo. It’s not complicated

today is peak goyslop user wtf are you talking about. carcinogens then, xenoplastics now

i wonder why these kikes age so awfull despite the young blood and adrenochrome

as for why zoomers age like shit i can only assume its the 150 vaccines

Attached: 1652116914458.jpg (657x527, 47.27K)

Just turned 32. Not a single wrinkle on my face. Full head of hair. Best shape of my life. Not all are like this though, there are plenty of post wall women my age I knew from uni days now fat and ugly.

Nostalgia has become so homogenized and exploited that I've come to despise it. It fills cultural voids in the same way cheap vodka soothes pain. You can only stare back at old, loud cultures with wanting eyes for so long before it all becomes redundant and tiresome.
There's a lot of things from the 90s to appreciate, but it's tired. If anything, the lack of new culture makes the old more depressing to reflect upon.
Have you ever looked at old pictures of cities where everything looks well-taken after and there's large crowds of well-dressed people, contrasted with how the same streets look today and felt a sense of dread, as if something significant was irretrievably lost and no one cares or realizes how much lower expectations for anything are? Is there a specific term for this? The dread of looking at old, clean, functioning cities is to me very similar to the dread of hearing some marketing shill exploit good memories of the past to make a quick buck in a wasteland.

>pop out some retard
kek

Clearly, the internet culture. Duh. Mic drop

This is quite true, if you look at the girls who dominate most attractive and deepfakes - its mostly Millennial girls like ScarJo, Natalie Portman and Emma Watson, some of whom are approaching 40. I would argue they came of age during the 'health revolution' at the turn of the millenium.

A generation so nostalgic for the 90s, they literally stopped ageing.

so how are the 90s kids ITT aging right now?

Attached: 1655626594137.jpg (511x635, 180.01K)

>emma watson
>stopped aging

My grandma still tells me that i am a fine looking young man.

Attached: 1652037431400.jpg (657x527, 33.23K)

30 year old millennial here, I look like the fucking twink meme

how old are u user? how old do ppl think u r?
wait are you colored

Attached: 1650599638809.jpg (1061x1200, 140.16K)

Every person with highest interest is a Millennial, born between 1980-2000, to the point the list would probably have been the same 15 years ago, except a few Gen-Xers like Jennifer Aniston. And a few Millennial child stars like Hilary Duff and Lindsay Lohan.

1. Emma Watsonn 568 videos
2 Scarlett Johansson Scarlett Johansson 496 videos
3 Gal Gadot Gal Gadot 369 videos
4 Natalie Portman Natalie Portman 342 videos 5 Margot Robbie Margot Robbie 319 videos
6 IU IU 287 videos
7 Daisy Ridley Daisy Ridley 275 videos
8 Taylor Swift Taylor Swift 266 videos
9 Elizabeth Olsen Elizabeth Olsen 243 videos 10 Ariana Grande Ariana Grande 239 videos 11 Jennie (Blackpink) Jennie (Blackpink) 227 videos
12 Angelina Jolie Angelina Jolie 211 videos
13 Jennifer Lawrence Jennifer Lawrence 203 videos
14 Irene Irene 202 videos
15 Chloe Grace Moretz Chloe Grace Moretz 185 videos
16 Emilia Clarke Emilia Clarke 184 videos
17 Jisoo Jisoo 178 videos
18 Pokimane Pokimane 162 videos
19 Jessica Alba Jessica Alba 147 videos

Attached: deepfakes.png (1920x1280, 2.78M)

Piqued.

>Someone told me she'll wait till she's 38 and "pop out some retard".
LMAO

>1990s diet in the US was peak synthetic goyslop I'm wondering if all the plastic and high glycemic-index carbs we were fed actually had some tissue preservation qualities.

Interesting theory. Also, was basically indoors all day listening to the music, television and computer games ever made. Sunshine ages the skin. You're right about the 1990's diet. I basically didn't age at all till mid-30s.

I just turned 28 and I still feel and look like a 20 year old if not even younger
I think I'm just underdeveloped or a late bloomer as it's not really something I'm trying to do, my gf always said that I look so much younger than my age, she's 7 years younger than me. I'm sometimes mistaken for being a teenager as I always get asked for ID when buying alcohol and I've been referred to as "young man" or "teenager" when people I don't know reference me or talk about me. One guy even thought I was my boss' son and my boss is in his mid 30's

Is this good or bad?

Attached: 47349895233536.jpg (923x713, 59.3K)

Mid 90s. People think i am my age or younger. I have a very young looking face. Especially when trimmed. But i feel it´s going downhill soon. With 2 of my friends its absolutely insane. One is nearly 30 and if the tiny bit of beard he has is shaven, he literally looks like 18. Another one is 33 and people mostly think he is in his early 20s. It could be thought because i really know them since i am a little kid. I also barely see much difference in my parents aging. I guess if you see people that much all around the year, you barely see it.

i see zoomers wearing 90's clothes
helly hansen sailing jackets, fila sneakers, 90's sunglasses, they're listening to retro style music
it's fucking over

>she'll wait till she's 38 and "pop out some retard".
And so the next r9k poster is born.

dating a 21 year old at 28 is weird but mainly because the average 21 year old woman nowadays is a mental infant
based fellow mid 90s fren
people think i'm 17 still some how, i guess rubbing beef fat on my face worked lmao

Attached: 1628755372146.gif (500x650, 1.89M)

Nerds

>dating a 21 year old at 28 is weird
why? She's more mentally mature than me

Millenials are 22-40

No, they are 40

It's because you're a loser. You're not as much a degenerate, but yeah a loser.

>why?
read what i said bro
>the average 21 year old woman nowadays is a mental infant
>She's more mentally mature than me
that sucks dude
tho there is a difference between mental maturity and mental youthfulness and i don't think aging is good in any respect but uh if a modern woman is more mature than you you're kind of fucked lol

Attached: 1650729209006.png (794x668, 134.39K)

Millennials ate better foods and have better habits than Zoomers. That is why they still look younger even as they look older. They tend to not eat high salty foods, drink water or Milk instead of Soda all day, try to avoid corn syrup and eat at family restaurants vs corporate fast food places.

No, generations are real, they're a grouping based on shared characteristics during formative years. Read Generations Turning by Strausse Howe. They're more real or fake than being Muslim/Christian or Canadian/American.

Homes aren't affordable

>32 years old
>gaining weight and getting grey hairs
>been promoted at my job four times now
And yet
>despite that I still only earn the average wage for my age which is not enough to buy a house as a single person
>never had a long term relationship only hookups
>autistic and depressed
>tried all sorts of things, eating better, exercise, therapy
I think we have just crumbled as as society in terms of community and prioritising important things as humans, not that I'm blaming anyone but myself for my own shitty life, but something still feels very wrong

Attached: 52a94478ee4e05b734b0a0091d9a1387.jpg (363x368, 16.59K)

>blink 182
>millennial anthem
Teenager detected. This is the millennial anthem:
youtu.be/Xz7_3n7xyDg

>modern woman is more mature than you you're kind of fucked lol
I can't really relate, most women I've met are completely normal. This must be an American thing

In theory yes, in practice tons of them are fat and look like giant babies.

>This must be an American thing
yeah maybe
we're in the worst prison colony ever after all
kill me bro

Attached: 1654105039298.png (1080x1080, 560.57K)

You're gonna be fine

Attached: 1625136949596.png (859x687, 74.18K)

We are comparing two generations here. I am not saying that Millennials are the greatest. It's just that is why they are better looking than Zoomers are. Even if some look like children vs a balding 22 year old.

>. One guy even thought I was my boss' son
Other than that some people are not taking you seriously because of your young look, its good. Enjoy it. Others actually kill for looking that young. They really are.
>i guess rubbing beef fat on my face worked lmao
Haven't rubbed it on my face. I usually rub it on my cock, and yeah, it works wonders. I will rub it on my face too from now on.
90's fashion has been hip in europe for a couple of years already. The thing is though, most of them are doing it wrong. 5 out of 100 really get that legit 90s look. The others just wear some modern mockups of 90s fashion and it looks retarded. The consoomfags don't know that visiting Flohmärkte (Fleamarkets) is the place to go for that type of fashion. Not only will you get legit looking clothes there but it also costs 10x less than what they are buying.

>picrel
i know she is one of them, still, great fashion and one of the best they had to offer.

Attached: 294589592054252.jpg (856x1280, 165.68K)

I think it stopped at y2k

>Millennials ate better foods and have better habits than Zoomers.
Thats interesting if true. This study suggested Millenial women were more interested in dieting/exercise and that Zoomers experienced more depressive sypmtoms when they tried to diet. Would like to see cohort study. Its quite clear women and men are getting fatter over time, which affects beauty and health.
theconversation.com/gen-z-teens-dieting-and-worrying-about-weight-more-than-previous-generations-150297

Retarded post.

It's 60% unemployment

>what’s my age again
fun fact, mark hoppus the lead vocalist of blink 182 has been dealing with cancer and pic is him now. Feel old yet?
>WELL I GUESS THIS IS GROWING UP

Attached: 4FEF66E6-2A15-481B-998F-2159845F39E6.jpg (1500x1000, 774.28K)

I dont know what youre talking about

Milennials look like shit

It was outsourcing everything and also trying to get rid of jobs through automation with programs or AI.

OP is an honorary jewspaper columnist lmao

Attached: 1655446034237.jpg (768x1024, 166.53K)

i don't know anymore dude
between those creepy gideon leaks (archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/386469791/#386469791), the bleak future we can see for ourselves, and my worries about eternal reincarnation into this hell realm, i don't feel too good bro....
i'm happy you have someone you're happy with though, i think love will elude me for the rest of my life given the state of the world. i experienced it and true happiness for about a month until life got in the way again, and i don't think anything will ever match it. it almost feels like i'm being personally tortured using love/romance, my biggest personal element, as my achilles heel in some fucked up torture
i rub it on all of my skin and i genuinely think it's reduced wrinkles i had drastically, some are just gone. all that vitamin a, bro
i eat tons of beef and butter too

Attached: 1655974096531.png (633x758, 319.83K)

Bad genes, I unironically believe they are fucked up in the brain to the point they cant feel happiness
That dedication to destruction is definitely not normal

The main problem and reason why there is a fat epidemic is because a lot of people as the generations go on are dumbed down and have low info about what to eat or do correctly to be attractive to the opposite sex.

eh my genes aren't the best and miraculously i have turned out better than most people, maybe it's grace
but for zoomers i think it has more to do with soul corrupting MK Ultra bombardment since birth

not like you or i was spared that but maybe that + all the injections and other shit we avoided they didn't have a role
i mean i know for a fact metals age you and zoomers worship the flu and Co Vead shot.

mmmmmm mercury and parasites

Attached: 1648397533383.png (432x502, 54.29K)

I always joke this should have been changed to Zoomers and it would have been more accurate. I guess Boomer is a state of mind because they are more insular from everything beyond their own generation.

That said, Millennials still dress like depressed, drab shits, compared to Zoomers. During the 90's, it was either Seattle androgynous alternative grunge (Hot Topic) or preppy New England. (Old Navy). The Zoomers have much colour, sharpness and visual creativity, possibly due to Instagram and Tiktok.

That makes me happy for you. Keep it up as long as it benefits you, user.

that doesnt mean a lot coming from a generation whose entire existence is built on emulating niggers LOL
zoomers are literally soulless globohomo automatons with no redeeming qualities at all

Haha smile-wrinkles should be that no1 criteria one choosing a partner. It tells everything you need to know about what its like to be with that person.

Yep, genx is 40-58

>Smush the rainbow together
>get shit
Yeah that's about where we're at.

Attached: 1655591049852.jpg (720x601, 248.23K)

SNL did a sketch with Emma Stone mocking drab Millennial fashion.
youtube.com/watch?v=JE4VdrKf40s&ab_channel=SaturdayNightLive

Oh I was talking about kikes. I definitely think their brains cant feel happiness. They will always be incomplete. Its why they are always trying to corrupting everything no matter how small it is.

As per zoomers I think more and more are starting to just laugh and quit. If nostalgia bait works even with zoomers is because it was a totally different world. Today everything is ugly. Your most basic needs get boycotted. It sucks

thank you fren. the other thing i do is MMST a type of silicia. should look it up it apparently has anti aluminium properties too and had the same effect on me in 6 months as i've seen people get after 1-2 years of topical retina.
i hope we can continue to get decent high animal fat food for a while, zog is working overtime to make us eat explosive bug drones...

I think it's a combination of lack of UV damage and good nutrition. Also I have also had help when my mental health was suffering so I can honestly say I've lived a limited stress life. The limited cortisol release from reduced stress may also impact aging.

I'm 37 and get teased by my similarly aged friends for looking like a uni student.

>(((SNL)))
>worst emma
lmao who gives a shit faggot

It’s 100k down for a shithole in my small town. It’s not about being ready. I had one shot at making that doable before 30 and the fucking NDP got elected in BC with a green seat.

You are genx

A big part of the NPC's willingness to believe liars is their own social climbing and status-seeking tendencies. With a wet finger in the wind, the NPC is more cynical than sincere. Their identity is entirely derived from the system. Their existence dependends on social approval. They do this at any cost. They do not do facts or reality. They want status, not insight. Their beliefs and actions are a calculated manoeuver to achieve conformity and acceptance. Their personas are based on acceptable templates and their conversation follows boringly predictable dialogue trees of discourse that conforms to norms and popular trends.

The convenience mentality is the ultimate explanation of the NPC phenomena. It's all an act where the lies are obvious, but truth doesn't matter. Only the performance does. Truth isn't even weighed as having potential value. The NPC does not lack information. What they lack is caring. It's a spiritual problem, not an intellectual one.

>zoomers have something really wrong in their bodies

They stopped eating meat..their body is missing vital nutrients and can't replenish cells. That's why they age so hard
Which makes them hate meat eaters even more because they look younger than they actually are..

Attached: Vegan.jpg (1280x720, 107.46K)

oh yeah i agree i think kikes are some kind of elemental golem.
you ever read like, spooky stories about people encountering demons and spirits?
or archons, etc? astral realm shit?
all of those stories seem to universally include gaslighting and pilpul tactics, indistinguishable from jews and their tactics.
so either jews are literal demons, or this is proof that they get orders FROM demons, or both.

zoomers i think are the result of, well, kike/demon attempts to create more of themselves.......
born into an ugly, brutalistic demon world. at least you and i got to experience some of the world before it all became completely corrupted. i just wish i could've experienced life a few hundred years ago during the time things were beautiful

Attached: Nashville_alternativeView.jpg (799x672, 120.67K)

You are right to question it user. You are absolutely right in your suspicions!

Millenials are people born from 1980 to 1996.
Gen X are those born between 1965 and 1979

no i'm white

It was 2006. The clock is ticking again.

I was in a queue at Sydney Olympic Park with about 500 other Millennials getting an age-restricted vax shot. Every single guy and girl was dressed like an anxious Emma Stone.

thats the funny thing i eat two steaks a day and still look 17 and i can barely stay above 105 pounds. only shitty thing about real food aside from how HARD it can be to get now is that it's a lot harder to maintain your weight without all that plastic filler goyslop
based, god bless u user
dont get killed by those wef funded cannibalistic niggers

Attached: 1654328142526.jpg (400x388, 98.6K)

Thanks for that. Me exactly up to 33. Then I knocked up some women. Now I just fantasize about knocking her up again.

why are you talking to yourself?

Same shit we've been dealing with for almost 400 years really. I fully intend to die here, remember to save the last bullet for yourself.

Just stretched the comment over multiple posts. Should be obvious.

I think it's more about nature. Think about it. Its a whole race where they rape babies (suck their dicks) and cut dicks, fucking up the brains forever. Also incest, and abuse. Centuries pass so its in their DNA.
The only ""good"" thing their ritual have is that they seem to be connected like some kind of parasite. You will always see some nigger betraying their bros and help whites, but kikes? Never. ALL of them are in th3 same cause. Not a SINGLE ONE of them reject their origins and kike actions

So yeah, in a way they managed to reach the demon status through abuse and evil deeds

But I believe Karma exists, so they will be eaten alive by the black and muslim masses, since they are more spreaded than ever and their children are way stronger and healthier whereas kikes kids are too weak and mindbroken to face against a whole horde of men with testosterone

>born between 1980-2000
Lol you wish.
From 1997 you're a zoomer

>Same shit we've been dealing with for almost 400 years really
yeah........ god that hits hard knowing what i know or think i know about the past.
dont worry user i got multiple guns to kill myself with
nature has been long since corrupted, i dont think any of us know what natures true nature really is, this place has been altered beyond your imagination and we have no memory of its original state, just clues and legends. but i agree in a sort of way. a more spiritual one though i guess
the only thing i have ever wanted is to be left alone and be happy and loved.
now i have to stop myself from going psychotic with how badly i want evil to die for the sake of what minimal amount of good and beauty is left here

Attached: 1628621954939.jpg (1024x771, 163.62K)

Ironically I’m 29 and people think I’m a zoomer because I physically looks like one. And many zoomers look older than me. Once they get to know my age they don’t believe me unless I show them my ID.