5. chinks
honorary mentions
italians

Attached: l.png (943x943, 567.62K)

>Not putting jews #1
post nose

thats a given

>That pic

Dominant traits dilute when separated, and that's why recessive genes are known for returning in later generations. Mixing a dominant trait with a recessive trait will create an incomplete dominant trait, which LOOKS like a pure dominant but CARRIES the recessive gene. In a way, incomplete dominants are like Trojan horses that provide cover for hidden recessive genes. Once the moment is right... they appear!

The white recessive traits are sometimes ostracized as a sign of inbreeding, but it is NOT true. Traits such as
>Green eyes
>Red hair
>Blue eyes
>Blonde hair
>White skin
are NOT inbred just because they're recessive. Their gene pools aren't that shallow. Actual inbreds look like goblins because their gene pool is more like a gene puddle (and you don't dive into puddles without ruining your face).

When the left says "abolish whiteness" what do they mean? No one ever truly knows what the left is trying to say, but we can guess using deductive reasoning. Since they don't consider white to be a culture or a race--yet they can still spot a white in a crowd--whiteness to them is clearly a list of recessive traits that they want to stop the spread of. Evidence for this includes: accusations of overpopulation or environmental terrorism, talk about "dark energy" or being "bone chilling", using words like soulless/creepy/dumb/privileged, and more. Isn't it obvious from what they say that whiteness to them is just a list of recessive traits? That's interesting, because humanity could become a white and part-white race. The recessive white traits are technically minority traits in the gene pool, but they are desirable enough to continue spreading around. A plausible scenario is the world becoming 50% mixed, 25% light, and 25% dark. At that point, the possibility of a so-called white extinction or great white replacement would go out the window.

The chad recessive returns

Attached: 1657561044657.jpg (500x500, 61.73K)

yeah

1. Jews
2. Australians
3. Chinese
4. Niggers
5. Anglos
but the list in the US is really long

thats the hard part

kek

jews
niggers
arabs
spics

asians dont bother me

do you live around large concentrations of Chinese? They're horrible

>heebs
>niggers
honestly I can stand the rest
Mexicans aren't the worst, would prefer a few less of them
if it were 90's level of mex it would be fine

there's just not enough Arabs and Chinks in america to really be a problem
Most Arabs I know have been chill AF here
no where near critical mass to be a problem

God damn it don't tell me this guy is a fucking kike.

1. Niggers, 2. Niggers, 3. Jews who want more niggers everywhere.

I have literally not had major problems with any other groups. Every group hates niggers

Attached: Screenshot_20220716-225919_DuckDuckGo.jpg (1080x1920, 625.27K)

yes and i get respect from them

pretty good list but the eternal anglo is second only to the chosenites

Italians are just so fucking annoying. Why does every fucking wop need to announce that they come from a big Italian family to every cunt they meet. And the worst ones are the stupid fucks who don't even speak Italian, nor have they been to Italy, but their grandparents are retards who've managed to live here for 40 or more years and still can't speak English. They act like they're better than everyone else because they can cook a "real pizza." Greeks are almost as bad, but at least it's 50/50 on whether you'll get some Italian tier retard, or just some quiet arrogance that you can make fun of when the cunt isn't around. Anyway my list, in order from worst to best, is
>niggers
>coconuts
>kiwis
>arabs/lebs/middle easterners
>chinks
Yeah, kiwis are technically Anglos too, but they come over here and act like we're some kind of shithole because they gave women the vote first. And their accent is fucking gay too.

anglo saxons built america you irish mutt hoodlum

Not many coconut niggers in the US then?

1. kikes
2. nafris
3. spics
4. pakis
5. romanians / gyppos
honorary mentions
niggers

Linus is a Jew right?

What's your problem with Italians?

1. Natives

That's all, and I am half native. I know first hand how shit dealing with them is.

you tell me

tell me about it
i just wanna bash every shitalian i see i hate them so much

Attached: wogdog.png (862x575, 613.84K)

whatever. women love us. we invented fascism. Our mobsters are even high class. and yes ive been to italy

Attached: tNy64Gj[1].jpg (2160x1080, 120.42K)

jews
you wouldnt even have had international merchant slavery, nor chinese nor south american immigration without jews in the first place. what a joke. OP is too young. hasnt learned how global or persistent problem is. been going on a while OP. benn going on, long time OP. the blacks didnt navigate the atlantic ocean by sea discipline nor sell themselves at markets for interntional export in africa OP. come on

1) Anglos
2) Anglos
3) Anglos
4) Anglos
5) Anglos

greaseball piece of shit ill fuckin smash you

lmao

Attached: Flag_of_the_Falkland_Islands.svg.png (1200x600, 97.58K)

After I smash your mom

id like to see you try greaseball she'd flip you on your head

Attached: lmaolmaolmao.png (600x315, 255.11K)

no american flag on this board is even 1/2 white you fool

true

the only time you've ever punched something is when you tongue punched your dad's anus.

In Adelaide?

>Indians
>Any Asian driving
>Sudanese
>Downies
>My fucking Jewish neighbour

>elite Jews
>niggers
>spics
>indians (feather)
>non-Japanese Asians
I didn't include anyone with mixed nigger/spic/indian blood because that goes without saying.

Attached: 1635438344709.png (480x465, 172.84K)

very important nigger info

-niggers
-Mexicans
-Jews (there's enough of them to be legitimately annoying.)
-islanders
-self hating whites.

Attached: 1605975989164.png (1020x888, 561.56K)

was going to post this list but with Niggers instead.

1. Jews
2. Niggers
3. Indians
4. South East Asians
5. Arabs
6. Chinese
7.Koreans.
8.Japanese
White Tier List (Best to Worst)
1. Alpine
2. Nordic or Scandinavian
3. Celts
4. Mediterranean (Not tainted by Arabs)
5. Slavs

lmao sure showed him.
and dont come back greaseball!

And they put on that stupid little wop accent too. I always laugh at how they're the nosiest and most cuntish wank stains imaginable but then as soon as they get even mildly called out they have a sook about how they're Italian and that's just the way they do things.
>I've been to Italy
It's usually the first stop for you niggers coming from Libya, right?

1. pajeets
2. pajeets
3. pajeets
4. pajeets
5. pajeets

Attached: index.jpg (237x212, 6.2K)

>t.spic

Found the pajeet

Genetic diversity means your kids will not have the same blood type as you and will have more health problems. You won’t be able to donate blood or organs to them.
We use to do genetic compatibility testing on couples before they got married, now we don’t cuz it’s racist

why do people hate anglos? what the fuck is an anglo nowadays? most of them are mixed with scots, irish, and welsh? if you mean anglos in england aren't they nordic when they raped and pillaged the saxons?

This

Attached: 1631585945903.jpg (719x651, 76.96K)

1. Humans
2. Humans
3. Humans
4. Humans
5. Seagulls

im japanese, do i fall under the chink category?

> act like we're some kind of shithole

Your countries shithole is literally larger than all of Belgium, and dont get me started on all the 501 dropkicks you push off to us

Attached: aussies.png (620x769, 617.27K)

As opposed to the countless petty criminals you cunts send over here?

my fucking sides. emotional pansies, niggers of europe

nah, honorary aryans and all but we are so full. love japan though, been twice.

Raises the average intelligence of both our countries

Italians
Ukrainians
Somalis
Chinese
Korean

That's only because we let you keep Brenton

Corrupt to the core. They need to all be barred from participating in politics.
Nancy Pelosi
The Cuomos
di Blasio

Chinese
Jews
And serbs

That beak doesn’t tell you..?

My Jewdar says he is, my whole life is manufactured by kikes god damn does this get more bad than this?

There are barely any jews in australia to be fair. I'm Australian and i grew up in a country town and i had never seen a jew until i was like 21.

They hide among us. Australia has 140,000 jews. Canada has more than that, but you don't see them really since they generally don't wear the clothing New York jews wear. But they are around, scheming like they do.

>spics
By spics do you mean central americans or just general south americans?

>Niggers
>Pajeets
>Some spics
>White imitating 2nd gen lib Asians
First gen Asians are generally cool, they keep to themselves. Lived in Socal and had a lot of Vietnamese neighbors. 2nd gen Asians are the worst.

Yeah they mostly just live in the cities. If you live rural in Australia you can almost totally forget they exist.

australians are number 1 worst ethnicity in this country. cucked faggots that suck government cock and get vaccinated. go fuck yourself faggot

They are right white genes are weaker
That’s why we mix out
Bald roscea age fast skin cancer Alzheimer’s depression fertility issues , light eyes get eye cancer
Muh height is the only cope only thanx to money and nutrition or We’d be midgets again

Attached: EFC4025B-00F2-4988-B24D-EC18DEE4194B.jpg (885x1024, 183.45K)

>Beaners
>Jews
>Haitians
>Hondunegros
>Guatemalprietos

BASED

gday moshe

1. jews
2. blacks
3. latinx
4. pajeets
5. injuns

1.kikes
2.sand niggers
3.anglos
4.niggers
5.parisians

you obviously never visited Caulfield

Damn I thought you guys had a worse nigger problem

It's vastly overblown by the media and anons with a confirmation bias, the real surface danger in France is sandnigger, they can't adapt to our culture and are shunned by their people for acting up like fools, most of them end up selling drugs, going to prison, opening a kebab and treating making poor quality rap on SoundCloud.
''Our'' niggers are grateful to be French, the ''refugees''aren't.

>niggers
>french
post your hand kafir

Your niggers can become French? Shit bro I guess France is truly a lost cause

Gas all Jews then rest of them will slowly know their place once the brain washing stops.

It's leftovers from our colonialism age, the docile, productive ones are imported to the mainland to further our agenda.
Have you seen the ''French'' team that won the football world cup? That's the spirit.
If you don't have the number or funding, there is other ways to stay relevant.
One day, if the kikes are undone we will finish what you started.

>docile
>productive
>niggers
I don’t understand user

I'm not sure you should be spilling the beans like that, fren, they won't understand.

niggers
the elderly
women
jews

He wants you to make the same mistake so his sons don’t have to compete with white men

Attached: 046E8DB6-D0DB-4FAE-AF12-D7F6BB62D039.jpg (946x1024, 166.16K)

Jews
Domestic Niggers
Spics
Dune Coons
Foreign Niggers

Gypsies would be on there, but the US doesn't really have a gypsy problem.

Shit are you guys that obsessed with niggers over there?

You had slaves in your country, all the undesirables that lost wars of were dead weights sold by their kin for shiny rocks and mirror, we went there and send the undesirables to work while only allowing the servile, willing one to reproduce.
Brits used machine guns to maintain order, we allowed the good ones to be part of the scheme.
No one complain about French colonialism, isn't that quaint?
Maybe, i'll try anyway.

>Maybe, i'll try anyway.
Do you see what I mean?

1 gringo pensioners
2 remote working gringos
3 gringo tourists
4 gringo investors
5 pipopes

Attached: arg.png (1280x720, 557.81K)

Interesting, aren’t you worried that they’ll integrate into your gene pool as time go on? I do think how you guys are maintaining your modern colonies in north Western Africa is pretty based though

I have concluded after a lifetime of experience that Philipinos are the best non-white migrants you can have.
>very low crime rates
>hard working
>not really interested in causing any kind of stir
>traditional/religious families

As for the worst migrants: Africans, by far. Dishonorary mention: Lebs/other middle-easterners

Attached: Victoria Crime Stats.png (894x1182, 152.12K)

i love how they genuinely believe if everyone race mixes there will be no more racism.

Unlikely, the way it work is by having our version of leftists preaching the good speach about purity and ''being proud of your root'' while our version of mercantilism maintain a steadfast diplomatic relationship with the ones in charge.
Sand niggers adopted our methods, sadly, Algerians for example used us a scapegoat, we liberated the fools, before us it was 300 years of The Ottoman Empire and those weren't gentle, so we tolerate their bullshit since we are the sole country they accept excavating plutonium and uranium, allowing us to not have to fight for the scrap the USA leave in Sweden.
The Saharan region in general is an important buffer for the savages in the south, it's imperative that we keep that region pacified.

that's altruism for you, evolutionary suicide trait

With all due respect, I maintain that it's better for the rest to see us as effeminate surrending monkey.

Attached: 13986C0B-876F-44C2-8FAF-4F41E5E3CC8E.jpg (828x851, 802.55K)

drink bleach you piece of shit

Attached: snownigger.jpg (1024x612, 117.95K)

Don't worry, no one will believe them.

Attached: A88DD4B5-E26B-44BF-9D46-6FC1C9D68F2B.jpg (461x629, 68.02K)

Jews
Indians
Chinese
Pakis
Somalians
Natives don't make top 5 because they're sparse

Good morning
Bloody benchod sir, kindly stop hating indians please.

Attached: qeuksvqvf7t71.png (567x521, 145.08K)

1. Indian gypsies
2. Refugees
3. Bulgarians

Fascinating strategy, thanks for taking the time user. I look forward to France becoming the dominant power in Western Europe in the next few decades. Maybe I should learn your language.

1. jews
2. caribbeans
3. niggers
4. chinks

And yea, 95% of the retards here don’t even have interest in this topic let alone the capability to understand it

by this order
niggers
mutts/arabs
most people dont correlate most msot stoners and criminals are mutts and arabs, but when they see one they judge them, its like instinct

I can't remember the name of his fat friend... but he did a pretty good video about TEMPLE OS

Attached: coolstory.jpg (625x697, 84.84K)

You're welcome, the plan isn't to become the dominant power in Europe, at least not officially but to stay independent as much as possible from foreign influence.
We didn't picked a side in the cold war, this is a continuation of that spirit.

Jews will never not be number 1. Need to give a few others a chance to be number 1.

1. Kikes (always)
2. Turkroaches
3. Congolese niggers
4. Moroccans sandniggers
5. Frogs

Jews and niggers are truly awful. I can’t be bothered with the rest.

1) arabs
>because terrorism and rape
2) indians (from india)
>because all types of harassment possible and rape
3) blacks
>violent crime and rape
4) hispanics
>ruining recreational drugs, violent crime and the audacity to produce upload snuff films to the internet
5) jews
>creating christianity and promoting capitalism

Nafroids and niggers
Explain your diaspora, are all of them arapes?

Attached: 1658042089238.png (765x1653, 150.53K)

To clarify, I understand what you are saying. But I think in the next few decades, once the EU collapses. You guys will become the dominant power in your region by default. Seeing that you’re the only major country around with a good military and a sphere of influence in Africa (resources). Also the spirit of independence that you mentioned. Pretty late over here so I’m going to bed, thanks for the interesting conversation man.

diaspora living legally? most are arapes
diaspora living illegally? niggers and i wish i can deport every single one

1. Jews
2. Somalis
3. Other blacks
4. Arabs
5. Afghans and South East Asians
6. Persians
7. Levantines
8. Spics (only have very few)
9. Balkaners
10. Central Europeans
11. Western Europeans (could ve higher on the list due to how liberal they all are, we don't need more of that here)
12. Fellow Nords

Hoes mad til this day

Meant South Asians instead of Sea

hmm why are so many italian people posting from non italy flags. .... like USA/germany/australia etc
Almost as if they dont want to live in that SHITHOLE

Race mixing is a Jewish weapon against Whites.

Also 1. Jews

Attached: 1547346925632.jpg (1176x1800, 394.66K)

Tell your Indians to stop hating on innocent white people first.

Faggot.

Attached: all white men and women suck.jpg (1280x745, 74.91K)

1.Jews
2.Niggers
3.Germans
4.Albanians
5.Turks

so, she hates all men, from every race, but only hates white women?

Sorry sir :(

1.Jews
2.Pakis
3.Indians
4.Niggers
5.Romanians

He doesn't even realize it, but he's basically saying he's better than you and his children are better than other people's non-mixed children simply because they're mixed (he doesn't understand how genetics works). There's a word to describe this line of thought, it's called supremacism. But see, it's GOOD supremacism when it suits their narratives.

Literally every other country on the planet deports non-citizen criminals, so are you a separate sovereign nation or just Australia's eighth state?

Di Blasio is German or something, he just had an Italian step father or something like that. Kinda like Orlando Bloom, who isn’t Jewish but has a Jewish step father

Does this man need to be diversified? Or is he peak aryan genetics?

Attached: FUooG7BVEAAa_aj.jpg (1920x1080, 479.35K)

In other words, eugenics is back in the West, and this time it's being pushed by liberals and it's about getting rid of "whiteness" through contrived diversity.

she's jealous and she knows it. she's a faggot

Niggers
Niggers
Niggers
Niggers
Niggers

It’s the father’s fault for living on a street with an Afro-Filipino-Hasidic-IndoAmerican family on it. Should have moved another exit down the highway

That's just bonghified "italians". Their problem is being bongs/aussies and you people are annoying as fuck too. You just are not self conscious enough to realize that.

from worst to least worse
>south american diaspora
>romanians tied with albanians
>bangladeshis/poos
>north africans
>niggers

1. racists
2. transphobes
3. homophobes
4. xenophobes
5. sexists

I don't fucking understand his problem. You know he has to be stuffing his face everyday in order to just maintain that level of fat, but he seems to be getting fatter every year.

>Other blacks
Nigger

>falls for 80 IQ butthurt croatians' bullshit.
I bet you think you are very smart because your mum used to tell you so. Well, I don't know what to say. Kek, maybe?

1. jews
2. sandniggers
3. gypsies
4. pakistanies
5. illegal niggers

seething. They are 100% right, shitalian diaspora is by far the worst. When I travel and meet shitalians living abroad it always makes me want to blow my brains out from their sheer idiocy

1. jews
2. russians
3. niggers
Thats it for now

Attached: 89657C1E-01B7-4D61-9502-5E2443985B27.png (828x433, 429.9K)

Ehm, I'll start.
1. Australians.
2. Australians.
3. Australians.
4. Australians.
5. Australians.

Honorary mention: kiwis (almost Australians).

Ok Abdul your brown "opinion" has been noted and discarded.

1. murrys (by a large margin)
2. Islanders
3. Chinks
4. white women
5. jeets

1. Gyppos
2. Moroccans
3. Bong and durch tourists
4. Pakistanis
5. Albanians

ma abdul sarà tuo zio, Calogero. Non c'è nulla di peggio di un argentino o brasiliano che larpano e ti dicono di essere italiani perché il loro trisavolo ha sborrato dentro una negra.

> 1. murrys (by a large margin)

Did Hemi give you a hiding back in highschool?

SoCal fag here. Im in a world of shit so I think my opinion carries more weight then say someone in the midwest or New England
>Jews
>Niggers
>Spics
>Gooks
>Non Persian Sandniggers
In terms of personality the spics are the best, the only reason theyre really above gooks and non persian sandniggers is because there just so fucking many of them. That alone should earn them a place at the top but i cant justify them being worse than niggers and jews. I just cant. Most are good people

Noted, thanks for your input, good luck out there.

Thanks moot.

1.goyim

Is murrys maoris? Whats the difference between them and Islanders?

1. chinese businessman
2. rohynga niggers

1.Cariocas
2.Cariocas
3.Cariocas
4.Cariocas
5.Cariocas
honorary mentions
Paranaenses
Brazilians who think they are anything else.

No, if I went to a school with them I sure it would have happened all the time though

1. the trump family
2. the kardashians
3. the clinton family
4. octomom family
5. honey boo boo family

1.vatniggers
2.vatniggers
3.vatniggers
4.vatniggers
5.vatniggers

Honestly it's insane, you know how you get those woke faggots saying "we're on indigenous lands etc" over there. It's like that on steroids here. Kids have to learn the language, they changed history, all businesses need to be blessed by them, things like that. And the murrys are way more fucking destructive too, and that's compared to your indigenous fuckwits, I'm not just saying they're more destructive than whites.

Islanders are much the same but they're a more traditional people, murrys are try-hard kikes

Bullshit. They’re fucking everywhere and own everything affluent, especially in Sydney and Melbourne.

Ukrainians
Poles
Turks
Americans
Arabs

Cringe

why do people always assume genetic diversity is a desirable trait? shit is only desirable when you have a huge population of retarded pieces of shit gambling on surviving due to just luck. you want specialization when you are at the top. to stay on top and to climb higher.

That's easy
>Schekel niggers
>Niggers
>Great wall niggers
>Sand niggers
>Spin ball niggers

1. J
2. E
3. W
4. S
5. jews
see flag for country

>genetic diversity
Not ideal if you want organ transplants either.

1. Americans
2. Europeans
3. Somalians
4. Indians
5. Chinese

I know about the changed history but jesus christ the business needing to be blessed shit is insane. Theres some documentaries on youtube called Skeletons in the Cupboard and they delve into pre Maori settlement of New Zealand. Real cool stuff.

1. jews
2. pajeets
3. niggers
4. sandniggers + churkas
5. ukros

There's heaps of fucked stuff, half of our places have maori names and if you say them "wrong" it's almost as bad as saying nigger.

Yeah our history is pretty cool, people from South America came over first, there were pumpkins and rats here before "the first people".

Honestly there are 3 types - the elite / professional grifters who are wringing our government for every penny and sliver of power they can get. These are the worst of the lot and they only care about #1, they dont give a fuck about any other maori even if they say so. They're busy creaming it so hard right now management told us to go easy on them when asking for their blessings / approval for projects as theyre under so much demand from every other government agency under the sun as well. It's so, so fucked.

Then you have the cunts that are violent, drunk, and troublemakers. Pretty self explanatory, not a pleasant bunch to be around and you try to avoid the areas they frequent.

3rd category can pretty much be summarised as 'normal' people who you can easily get along with

1. khazars

1.Australians
2.Nafris
3.Niggers

1. Bhangi & Chamars
2. Bhangi & Chamars
3. Bhangi & Chamars
4. Bhangi & Chamars
5. Bhangi & Chamars

how many nogs are there in estonia? I can't remember seeing one when I was in Latvia, but I did see lots of gross indians. They gave me a substandard mcdonalds experience and burger. the all-white hesburger I visited was much nicer.

1. Gypsies
2. Albanians
3. Bosnian muslims
4. Yugoslavs
5. Montenegrins

Jews and niggers not mentioned for being too few to mention

I love when libtards and/or Jews like SNL or Horsey take their ideas to their logical extreme as satire.
>Like bro, wouldn't this be so wacky and crazy if this happened? haha
>but anyway, yeah, I support this and want to see this happen
They are literally jerking off to the thought of their perfect world becoming true.

>>>
> Anonymous (ID: +h4vRdBz) 07/16/22(Sat)21:08:00 No.387108758▶
>1. Natives
>That's all, and I am half native. I know first hand how shit dealing with them is.

WHY, why does everyone say this i don't understand. Everytime i meet one they're usually pretty nice

most asians are very respectful to whites, at least to our faces.

>J
>Mid east
>Afris
>Romas
>Türk

fuck you cunt.

>Mexicans aren't the worst, would prefer a few less of them
>if it were 90's level of mex it would be fine
So dumb. Hispanics are the biggest demographic threat to Whites. They are the reason CA is blue. They are the reason NV is blue. They are the reason AZ is on the cusp of turning blue. They are the reason FL and TX will turn blue. Hispanics are also part of the reason GA and NC are turning blue.

There are only ~20 states where Hispanics haven't reached 10% of the population yet. In only 10 of those states are Hispanic less than 5% of the total population. Their birthrate has slowed but it is still much higher than Whites and they are flooding into the US and they are exploding as a percent of the population and electorate. 70%-75% of Hispanic voters vote Democrat. In 2021 over 2 MILLION illegals were encountered by border patrol. The vast majority of them were allowed into the nation. This number only counts people that were discovered by border patrol. The real number could be much higher.

2022 is on track for another 2 million across the border. That's entire new US city's worth of people in two years just from illegals that border patrol was able to count. And when they vote a supermajority of them will vote democrat. Hispanics have an average IQ only slightly higher than niggers. They commit violent crime at the highest rate in the nation second only to niggers. They use welfare at the highest rate in the nation second only to niggers. They will drag the US down to Brazil and Venezuela tier.

It is so unbelievably stupid to think that there is nothing wrong with spics.

Attached: 1500704319280.jpg (1276x997, 231.83K)

No she's definitely racist to white men and women both. She just SUCKS at writing tweets.

Dumb bitch.

1. hohols
2. poos
3. jews
4. poles

Attached: mutt my life into pieces..png (1009x617, 89.41K)

i live near a jew school, they walk around with security, what should i do to fuck with them

leave a penny glued to the sidewalk

i see you live in low nigger&arab area

1. everybody not german
2. german

they're all poos to me

They are being shipped to every white town in the US to be McDonald’s workers and lawn mowers. Teachers are all quitting because who wants to teach kids that can’t even speak English and constantly get pregnant starting at the age of 10 because “that’s their culture”

Attached: 48812E88-3D1B-4F79-AF46-0CB417A48176.jpg (828x454, 144.63K)

whats a coconut? i think america gets theirs from hati since it costs less to ship them than from hawiia. america may have alternated who they buy them from recently but im pretty sure its south of florida still probabbly

What about jewstralians?

>if we all mix there wont be any racism!
Ok, now look at Brazil

jewstralian niggers with chinese ancestry

niggers
vagina niggers
talmud niggers
sand niggers
rice niggers

You're quite right especially the first people. But the 3rd category easily switch allegiances and probably just fake it around us, like how we fake it around them

no pooniggers?
where i live they represent the biggest subset of nigkind

Jews live in ghettoes ofc. If you live in an Australian country town you'll miss out on most of the ethnic diversity in Australian but the great majority of Australians live in big cities.

dago deteected