Black created comic with black superhero raised $2m in crowd funding

Yet any talk of it is banned from r/comicbooks due to it being non-woke. Not anti-woke. Pre order it now.

rippaverse.com/

story:

bizpacreview.com/2022/07/16/new-non-woke-comic-book-rakes-in-over-2m-causes-massive-leftist-meltdown-1262381/

Attached: A96A9DD7-66B8-4863-9D9D-953A605693AE.png (428x406, 48.81K)

NIGGER

Stop spamming shit you dislike let niggers draw comix nobody gives a fuck stupid boomerang

Sounds cool and that nigger is pretty cool too

>gib money

If it's not hurting or targeting whites, who gives a shit?

All the kikes in the comic industry are really mad at him. And yes he's been labeled a "hate group" on r/comicbooks.

Fucking Niggerverse BS. Go back to YouTube.

Should've called it White Hating Coon.

No, I won't read about niggers you stupid fucking cuckservative, nor do I read fucking comic books man child

BASED BASED BASED

Attached: Screenshot_2022-07-16-22-14-36-1.png (1409x1929, 1.43M)

Buy an ad

No one wants your shitty comic, Eric

I'll wait for a torrent

I'm not into comics but dude is okay by me. also buy an ad man.

He's not crowd funding it. he put up 200k of his own money to do it start to finish, the 2m kickstarter is preorders, nothing else.

>man creates comic without zealous political ideology
>predditors seethe
LOL, the Left really is a religious cult. They can't stand anyone who doesn't adhere to their self-righteous belief system.

what makes it non-woke?

No trannies.

I’m in Aus. Clearly not the creator.

I heard. Very funny reddit moment, and maybe it's even worth a damn. Take it to Any Forums if you really want seethe.

Be good to make it another Top Gun or The Terminal List moment.

This. Best of luck to him as long as its not another hate whitey diatribe. Hope he finds success and can tell a compelling story. I wont read it either way, but "more power to him". Just hipe he can handle being censored and having the rug pulled out from under him gracefully.

Let me guess. He actually shows the criminals as black (rightfully so), but the big gotcha moment is when he beds nothing but white women.

It’s just insane they’re going after a black man who created a new black superhero. Usually they’d have a group wank over something like this.

Sick!!!!!

I'm happy for Eric's success

All the haters and mutts of unknown origins in this thread can fuck off!

Also, black haters of Eric can fuck off as well

Not insane at all, it's exactly expected. The left wants a monopoly on every demographic, and if they can't even own the black demographic, they can't own anything.

>comix nood

read this important information on niggers

Fuck niggers. Fuck niggers in comics. Fuck niggers who make comics. Fuck buying anything from niggers. Fuck giving money to niggers for *any* reason. Fuck you for trying to sell nigger products here, simply because this or that liberal dislike him.

I think we found our winner for most based post, tonight.

He's based though

Attached: based black comic.png (451x442, 321.62K)

>Bump
Bumpin' this excellent shiiiiiettt

Nah, based because he is proving a point and forcing them to admit their hypocrisy

Let’s make this book a fucking huge success.

Backed by glenn beck and promoted on fox news, no wonder it's making money. White comic creators do more with far less corporate backing.

Fuck it. The left are seething and eating their own.

dont care for cape shit, much less comics
what are his super powers?

Already is, glenn beck is a backer, he doesn't need more help. Spread your activism money around more thinly. Don't concentrate it in one project. Remember inflation too, spend no more than needed for your own sake.

SJWs would lose their shit on even Static Shock now. He has a dad, an annoying sister, and a nice mom; a nice nuclear family that just happens to be black. He has a white best friend (who is gay now, of course), and his enemies are mostly other stupid teenagers that accidentally got powers. The government is bad because they cover up an accident that caused the mutations. It just doesn't do enough to lick boots to satisfy a modern leftist.

They've been doing that since the 90s in the comic world. Chaos comics, crossgen, marvel, dc, dark horse, leftists destroy everything they touch.

I bet Rippa is whiter than you are...

Attached: 1632544483349.jpg (640x628, 39.64K)

I've seen leftists go full Any Forums when they see a black person deviating from the narrative. There were Twitter trannies calling Clarence Thomas a nigger.

How the fuck is this going to make any money? Niggers don't read.

Is it rippa or ripper? No hard R?

its demoralization

I read the article and then I clapped

>non-woke
>full of niggers
What was that again?

we know how VPNs work, nigger. Just buy an ad rather than try to advertise your shit on Any Forums.
Also, i hate niggers. I just want you, a nigger, to know that.

>Black created comic with black superhero

Sorry, I have severe Nigger fatigue.

Attached: Nigerian_Humans_Of_New_York.jpg (728x1024, 172.31K)

To create new black superheroes would imply its unnecessary to blackwash white heroes. We can't have that line of thinking

The only based gorilla is Koko.

I’m over 6". White. Blonde. Green eyes. Australian. So doubt.

Read Herbert Marcuse.
You will understand exactly what the left is doing and why.

Mate, I’m an Aussie sick of this shit. Can post proof of you want it? Not sure what though?

Thanks mate this would be handy. As I truly don’t understand them at this point. Can you give a quick TLDR?

lul

Thats pretty cool. Predditors opinion is worthless anyway.

Has Reddit always been so damn left? I’m a bit new to all this shit, but want to fight back.

>r/comicbooks

Attached: go_back2.jpg (1400x2142, 126.78K)

Ha, mate I don’t go there. Just read the story and thought it was fucked. Usually they’d be having a wank over a black bloke making a new black superhero and being successful. Not anymore.

>Has Reddit always been so damn left?

There are no women on Any Forums, no men on Reddit

Attached: There_Are_No_Women_On_4chan.jpg (458x701, 88.77K)

Further to the above I don’t read comics, game, or any of that shit. I go to the gym and live a rather simple life other than that.

>And yes he's been labeled a "hate group" on r/comicbooks.
Apparently they have a specific rule against "comics from hate groups" because I guess the KKK has their own cinematic universe

I will buy it plus a tshirt

>Leftist is so insane they throw their iphone in a bucket of water
>Assuming this comic was drawn before they were waterproof though

Wow the democrats are the real racists and snowflakes are melted

Kill yourself faggot

>earns $1.7M in four days
>95% of people who bought it are white
This is your mind on conservatism.

>the left hates this gay transsexual somalian!
>let’s go maga pedes, we need gay marriage in nigeria

Conservatives are supposed to be racist and yet they just made him the most successful black comic book publisher by revenue this year lol

>do you want the niggerlover shirt too?
>of course!

>supporting niggers
>thinking niggers can be based
>believing niggers can coexist with humans
You're already too far gone abo.

Nvm. 35 USD to ship (50 cad) and they use DHL for international so I'll get hit with bs tarifs too.
Why can't ppl just use USPS?

I loved static shock as a kid

Imagine selling an average comic baseds souly on your skin culla.

Mr. BBC?

I don't see any niggers besides the ones on reddit banning it.
But it's got way too jewy shipping so I passed

What about the North American pavement ape on the cover?

another fine example of black privilege. Good white artists get ignored while idiot whites scoop up this nigger's shit because they think he is somehow based. This is why America, whites, and the west are already lost. muh conservatives tho

You need to recognise the difference between a conservative and a cohenservative

>rippaverse
Can these niggers not speak English?

>the difference between a conservative and a cohenservative
There isn't any difference.

That means you are the latter

You really showed him. Maybe you can let "rippa" fuck your wife while you're at it.

That's a drawing of a black man

It's a drawing of a nigger

Please return to reddit, and take your dilator with you

How can I make money selling fagshit to faggitors?

Keep coping and vooting for based wogs, faggot.

You are trying too hard

Be a BASED nigger and pander to cuckservatives.

Oh noice I gotta load up on fake MIGANIGA gofundmes before election season

I'd actually be okay with this:
>niggers get supergangstas
>niggers shit quarantined from non-niggers comic universes (which still accommodate the, and without afflicting "woke" cancer)
>niggers get iconic characters for niglets to look up to
>if they end up creating more degenerate niggers shit, they'll have no one to blame for li'l Skee'talls graduating Ballistic Gel High with honours, monkey-cum-laude

WTF!?... I love nigger-brained ideas now!

Attached: nigvid_safe.gif (193x158, 1.97M)

>95% of people who bought it are white
If it gets the joggers out of the non-jogger popular culture, than it's money well spent.

>this is a war
>we are all soldiers

Attached: mcluhan--ww3.jpg (850x400, 54.91K)

>he's been labeled a "hate group"

Attached: merchant_hands_close-up.gif (328x250, 586.62K)

Batman and ROBBIN' DA HOOD

Attached: black-batman-2.jpg (750x400, 72.39K)

Good on him. Create black fiction instead of stealing white fiction.

>Can post proof of you want it?
Post your collection of spiders
All aussies have one

Youngrippa is pretty based

FBPB anybody that argues against this is a niggerjew

Would you rather niggers burning your cities down? Let put they nigger energy into something productive, hope this gets more niggers doing this.

The bloke is based. Makes leftist seeth. They are eating their own.

Then go ahead and send all your immis to the arts & crafts center.

“To see the industry go in the direction that it’s gone kind of lights a fire under you,” July commented. “It’s not like it’s getting any better. These people are doubling down on everything that they’re doing no matter how often the fans reject it.”

Oy Vey the niggers know.

Based niggerino

Attached: BVP.png (2000x2832, 3.74M)

Could not care less

Attached: 5jscdc[1].png (1125x900, 101.82K)

>the KKK has their own cinematic universe
sounds kkkino

Already did. I have more in common with this black than I do all the Whites of retarddit

Yeah I'm gunna go with BASED

>omg anti-woke!!!!

Attached: Quotnewquot+product+must+buy+_e5f8299149b67807aa81bfcfcab137b8.gif (326x192, 40.41K)

Cheap Nigger, buy an ad! You collected 2 mil!

Koko dead. RIP, she be tweaking on Harambe's tiny little gorilla dick in gorilla heaven now.

>nigger
>not woke
What?