Alright, you've had your fun...

Alright, you've had your fun. You go to be the rebels you so desperately wanted to be at the expense of the public health. Fine. It's time to grow up now. We are not playing with you anymore. Get. The. Damn. Shot.

You were only supposed to be on Any Forums temporarily as a teenager. Shitposting because you had nothing better to do and you friends were all buys or away for summer vacation. But its time to grow up now. You're in your twenties now. You weren't supposed to stay here this long. You need to grow up. Call your mom, ask her for a ride to our local Walgreens and GET THE FUCKING SHOT. It's not too late. You can still rejoin society. You can still get a girlfriend. You can still eat your hotpockets. You can still turn this around and make friends.

JUST GET THE FUCKING SHOT.

Attached: shot.png (933x821, 515.06K)

Other urls found in this thread:

covid19.govt.nz/news-and-data/covid-19-vaccination-rates-around-new-zealand/
ourworldindata.org/explorers/coronavirus-data-explorer?tab=map&zoomToSelection=true&facet=none&pickerSort=asc&pickerMetric=location&hideControls=true&Metric=Confirmed deaths&Interval=7-day rolling average&Relative to Population=true&Color by test positivity=false&country=GBR~USA~ESP~ITA~BRA~IND~KOR
youtu.be/wnDulN57DvM
youtube.com/watch?v=X29lF43mUlo
youtube.com/watch?v=XpYGgtrMTYs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How about you get shot instead OP

With an attitude like like someone is definitely going to get shot.

if masks work and so does the jab, why are you so scared of me not wearing my mask? you are protected right?

fpbp, /thread

“You can’t tell me what to do”
- George Washington

Lol no

Get. The. Damn. Shot.

I'm in my thirties now actually. Take that establishment!

I'm good, but thanks for your concern.

I want nothing more for you to try and make me.

Attached: 23.jpg (940x800, 47.21K)

No.
/end thread

Attached: 1648599223485.png (1488x1488, 246.96K)

you can have mine

You mean the shot that damns you?
Is there a clinic on top of a dike somewhere?
I'm really confused.
Can you explain it better?

no

>be american
>get shot
>die

Fucking faggot, Ive never even been tested for covid. I'm actually surprised no one has bashed your face in with an ak47 stock yet.

>Go jab yourself

I would if it didn't look so much like HIV.

Attached: HIV_and_COVID-19_Diptych.jpg (1200x800, 115K)

after 2 and a half years the global populations hasnt been ravaged by any covid bullshit . sorry but its to late to pretend i need it now. eat a dick and move on with your life

just eat the dick

No

Are those the new pics from the James Webb telescope???
Awwwwwsoooommmmeeee!!!

Get off of Any Forums already, rejoin society, and get the fucking shot.

Kinda sus bro

Attached: 1656685789117m.jpg (972x1024, 170.3K)

Lol.... No.

Attached: 1633756740661.jpg (518x301, 31.26K)

kek

Why are you so against it? It's been proven to be safe and effective for treating covid. There are no risks for complications. Most people are vaccinated, and a lot of girls specifically want to date a vaccinated person only. Your family, friends, all of us are waiting for you to get the fucking shot so we can get back to normal.

JUST GET THE FUCKING SHOT ALREADY.

Your sexuality is kinda sus faggot.

Suck. My. Fuckin'. Balls.

Why do atheists push the vaccine so hard? What do they hope to gain from it?

Lol. Lmao!

I never left. I never stayed home, never worked from home, never distanced.

How do I RE-join when I never left?
I am so comfused right now, please advise.

And could you please clarify this while you're at it?
Thanks!

Oh silly me!
Those are from the Webb James MICROscope, right?
Aaaawwwweeeeessssoooommmmeeee!!

Why?
My country has one of the highest vaccination rates in the world.
We also have the second highest deaths per capita rate over the last seven days.

Sources:
>covid19.govt.nz/news-and-data/covid-19-vaccination-rates-around-new-zealand/
>ourworldindata.org/explorers/coronavirus-data-explorer?tab=map&zoomToSelection=true&facet=none&pickerSort=asc&pickerMetric=location&hideControls=true&Metric=Confirmed deaths&Interval=7-day rolling average&Relative to Population=true&Color by test positivity=false&country=GBR~USA~ESP~ITA~BRA~IND~KOR

Attached: Covid.png (1270x1642, 611.72K)

Thats a hell of a pitch

Attached: 1642923943237.webm (1920x1080, 391.77K)

>JUST GET THE FUCKING SHOT.
Translation:
>JUST GIVE ME MY MASSIVE FUCKING KICKBACK FROM ALL THE PHARMACEUTICAL COMPANIES AND DON'T YOU DARE QUESTION THE SCIENCE. I AM THE SCIENCE.

Mine as well

No.

I'm naked, so try your bullshit somewhere else

you cant jab me if i dont want to. i identify as a lgbtq female poc. no one can tell me anything i dont want to hear, or else i will destroy you. my body my choice, cracker ass cracker

Why should I get the shot if I don't want too. People who have the shot and don't have the shot both transmit the virus. So why the fuck do you care? It doesn't affect you.

No. You go get them for me

Everyone I know that got the shot has either gotten covid or gotten cancer. I never stopped being normal so no need to "get back to normal" Since no one here is going to listed to you perhaps attempt suicide?

Heard immunity should be recognized. If not, you're selling a cure I don't want.

Attached: 1656304798594.jpg (489x633, 420.85K)

You'll get shot before I get it.

This kills the shills.

Attached: excessdeathsbeforeafter.jpg (1080x1123, 207.41K)

can you repeat it louder? can't hear you over the noise of how cool we are,
whatcha say we had to shotrockets?

Attached: chrome_screenshot_1658027890527.png (2048x1716, 629.5K)

Ohhh classic rona pasta, how the world has changed :)

THIS GUY IS A NIGGER
LOOK IT'S A NIGGER
50 YEARS AGO WE'D HAVE YOU UPSIDE DOWN WITH A FORK IN YOUR ASS.
GET EM OUT OF HERE HE'S A NIGGER!

STOP getting your memes from autists online and Facebook boomers and listen to science. Any Forums is not your medical doctor. Quite beating around the bush and trying to be all contrarian and just get the fucking shot.

We all know you want to be special and different, and if we were telling you not to get the shot, you'd all be clamouring about how we need the shot.

Enough. You can still be a contrarian. You can still whine about globohomo. Just get the shot so we can get back to normal.

Suck a big fat dick faggot.

Attached: 1641401508820.jpg (826x1024, 139.28K)

10 jabs to flatten the curve!

Attached: 1639699205221.jpg (600x800, 135.57K)

Basically I’m just not gonna take it.

Attached: 1658026846607.jpg (1010x617, 309.21K)

Get Jill Biden to give me a rimjob and I'll think about it, no promises

My body the temple will not be destroyed.

Not taking the GP120 Amyloidogenic peptides fuck you, inject your prions and mad cow disease to yourself, amyloid fallout in your ass Fauchi.

>get the shot
i got a 270 win with your name on it. come at me, nigger.

Shall we dive into the studies showing that vaccinated persons are not developing antibodies to the core region proteins of the viron?

You see, the problems associated with avaccine based on exposing the subject to ONLY the spike protein, which is part of the viron with an incredibly high mutation rate, has been discussed thoroughly by experts that you refuse to listen to.

I'm not going to bother with the three page explanation, because this is a joke thread, but those who know, know. And those who dont know, dont know what they dont know. And they won't listen anyway. Either too simple to understand, or too blinded by self righteousness.

Just remember that the adaotibe immune response is completely stunted. And that as you age, thr innate immune resoonse becomes weaker. So eventually you will only have adaotibe immunity to protect you.
Just dont get old and you'll probably be fine.

Amyloid fallout expressed by gp120 in the "spike" protein leading to amyloid fallout / amyloidosis, heart and brain issues, explained to these retarded new agers :

youtu.be/wnDulN57DvM

I've been actively trying to catch """"covid"""" (flu), if only for shits and giggles. I've been hugging, kissing, literally licking people who've had it. But for the life of it I can't seem to contract it.
I think it's because of that I'm very much like this: youtube.com/watch?v=X29lF43mUlo (but without the swimming in shit part). I never ever get sick, at least not in the past 10 years or so. I'm doing quite fine, thank you for your concern THOUGH.

Attached: 1657759314420.jpg (637x900, 139.32K)

Lol no. If the state wants to use a bullet, that's up to them. But I'm not doing it myself. Because I absolutely know for 100% sure this jab is very very bad.

>ANONCHANGE YOUR DNA AGAINST YOUR WILL PLEEEASE????
PLZPLZPLZPLZPLZ PLOXPLOXPLOXPLOXPLOXPLOXPLOXPLOXPLOXPLOXPLOXPLOXPLOXPLOXPLOXPLOXPLOXPLOXPLOXPLOXPLOXPLOXPLOXPLOXPLOXPLOXPLOXPLOXPLOXPLOXPLOXPLOXPLOXPLOXPLOXPLOXPLOXPLOXPLOXPLOXPLOXPLOXPLOXPLOXPLOXPLOXPLOXPLOXPLOXPLOXPLOXPLOXPLOXPLOXPLOXPLOXPLOXPLOXPLOXPLOXPLOXPLOXPLOXPLOXPLOXPLOXPLOXPLOXPLOXPLOXPLOXPLOXPLOXPLOXPLOXPLOXPLOXPLOXPLOXPLOX

Attached: image.png (770x800, 846.27K)

GET THE FUCKING SHOT YOU DUMBASS.

We will continue to not only not take it, but purposefully ensure things get worse for you, because you are an authoritarian, and authoritarians deserve to suffer.

E pluribus unum.

Attached: 3ff.png (600x600, 264.41K)

Vaxxed develop chronic amyloidosis over time, it acts more or less rapidly depending your health, your age, your fitness, multiple shots and doses will overwhelm your system depending of all of these factors.

Sex with AOC and I'll think about it

Have you considered minding your own business?

Kill yourself nigger

Attached: 1657265380781.png (413x421, 205.32K)

Suck my cock nigger. Free country

Lol. Lel. Jej. Kek. Lmao.

I thought for sure that you would 3 post and then bail.
But you're really putting the effort into this one, eh?

But you will NEVER respond to this
Because it is waaaaay over your head.

Carry on.

WE ARE NOT PLAYING WITH YOU ANYMORE.

GET THE FUCKING SHOT
THE
FUCKING
SHOT

What do you autists need? You want some robux? FINE. Get the damn shot and we'll get you robux.

Any Forums is my medical doctor, I trust them more than I trust Fauci that fucking Jesuit/mason faggot.

AMYLOIDOSIS IN THE VAX YOU DUMB GENOCIDAL KIKE

I almost got it with the 1 donut bribe... make it 2 krispy kremes and you got yourself a deal, ill take 3 shots.

Ok user, I'll get the shot now. Your coercive words on a Taiwanese computer chip manufacturing board have convinced me that I am the one with the probem.

weird bot thread

My neighbor was in a bad car accident, bled out on the scene. Sad COVID claimed another life that day. If only he had taken the vaccine.

I told you what I need. I want a rimjob from Jill Biden and sex with AOC, at the same time would be fantastic.

Why don't you take a shot yourself, preferably 9mm to your braincase.

Attached: 80zcdjap09m11.jpg (1280x720, 54.68K)

My body, my choice.
Deal with it nigger.

Attached: 1646095808271.gif (339x336, 1.31M)

Stop texting your roblox girlfriend. Get the hotpockets out of the microwave, they're getting cold. Call your mom or your dad, ask them to take you to Walgreens tomorrow and

GET

THE

DAMN

SHOT

OP is a major faggot. Gobble my balls cockmaster.

Attached: 52924021-C26C-44EB-9EC0-6E6DED80581C.jpg (618x900, 77.14K)

>Get. The. Damn. Shot.
No.

Attached: D3146C66-1698-4E32-A0BF-DE38B5064F81.jpg (1125x941, 363.68K)

>bunch of only bad news about the vaccines for the past 6 months
>JUST GET THE FUCKING JAB GOY
they finally convinced me

I'm going to need the sexual favors before I get the vaccine. These are my demands take it or leave it.

Get your own, virgin.
That's what's important to you, right? "HURR THE ONLY UNIT OF VALUE I UNDERSTAND IS SEX!"

Attached: 25550136_1727783710605910_1995102240875805150_n.jpg (444x501, 14.35K)

Attached: no-giga-chad-no.gif (297x498, 2.73M)

>robux?
How about a Ukrainian sex slave?
Mist be lobotomised.
And a sex dungeon with all the fixings.
Then I’ll think about it.

time to get this fuck stick archived

Attached: 1651721950824.jpg (2048x1341, 662.88K)

Why settle for one? Demand at least 8 user, don't sell yourself short.

if everyone on the planet got 10 shots we would all still get sick from it. then what would they point fingers at?

Attached: 1642126206627.jpg (710x532, 139.64K)

Emphasis on lobotomised.

Attached: 3CF573D8-975F-410C-94A9-925CA0D6D455.png (224x225, 98.45K)

I saw your post above with the vid link.
I'll check it out.

I just watched MedCram on YT last night to get the info that the vaccinated are not developing an antibody response to the highly conserved core proteins of the coronoa virus.
Which means they will always be susceptible to new variants with escape mutations on the spike protein. So basically ALL variants.
They will forever have an extremely ineffective adaptive immune reslonse dur to the concept of "original antigenic sin".
This is why older people are getting hit hard, while younger are relatively okay. Because the younger people still have innate immune function that is adequate to protect them. But as they get older, they will have lowet and lower resistance as their innate immune function weakens and they are left to rely on adaptube immunity that has been rendered completely ineffective.

How about you sit still while I use a photon rifle to fry your retina.

Attached: 1655621138519.jpg (768x1024, 60.57K)

Attached: st,small,507x507-pad,600x600,f8f8f8.jpg (600x600, 29.98K)

I don't need it. I haven't been sick in over 6 years.

I will take 10 lobotomised onlyfans whores thank you very much op.
Me and my vaccinated concubines will live out the collapse doing freaky deaky shit and getting high as balls while you shill Jewish pharmakia on a pentagon hosted hentai forum.

Based, this user is here to mock this faggot as well.

Yes! laser user to the rescue

"No"

Attached: 1655355495059.png (516x408, 255.46K)

Ah, laser user graces us with his photonic presence. How are you, laser user?

I hate the antichrist!!!!

Attached: 1657967726619.jpg (333x493, 68.14K)

I'm glad to hear it, laser user! God bless.

Na.

Attached: 1643556096729.jpg (607x608, 28.4K)

Who is "WE"?
Are you using that in the royal sense, like you and your god?
Or do you just amounce yourself in the third person regularly?

I am so confused, please explain.

>over 100 replies and counting

Like clockwork. Thanks for the laughs chuds. Always fun testing your ability to discern sarcasm and irony. You may not have gotten the shot, but yall are autistic regardless.

To the few high IQs who could tell this was all an elaborate ruse. I'm disappointed in you. Cause yall still bumped the thread.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>I was only pretending to be a boot licking niggerfaggot
Ok retard

If the shot you wanted me to take actually worked, you wouldn’t need me to take it.
I don’t give a fuck if you’ve been vaccinated against polio or not, because I have and polio vaccines work. You can get all the fucking polio you want and you can come to my home for dinner.
Whatever the fuck it is that you’re selling isn’t a vaccine and I’m not buying it.
Now get the fuck off my porch before I shoot you.

"I was just pretending to be retarded!"
The board is already dead, faggot. But hey, at least you're having fun.

Who fucking cares?
This whole board is full of shit. And has been for months.
I'm bored and you're bragging about pretending to be retarded.

I dropoed some new info here.
What have you done, you useless faggot?

no lol get fucked fed bot cuck

Nobody is here for you we are here to spread hatred.
You are the lowest form of life in the social hierarchy of this thread.
Laugh all you want you will always be the joke op.

>What have you done, you useless faggot?
Went pro at pretending to be retarded I guess. Highlight of OPs life besides the thousand dicks he sucks daily.

>implying you didnt rage
>implying yall werent mad
>implying yall had any clue

Its funny to make you autists rage and throw a fit and it takes literally no effort.

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHA

Except you actually got the shot, and we all know you did. Irony is not your strong suit, glow boy.

Who's raging? We're watching some retard shit himself on purpose and then pretend like he's joking.

Satanic bitches with tainted wombs, the same ones who lose their minds if they think they can't kill their babies. Fuck you kike, you are not going to be expelled this time.

> an elaborate ruse
You, sir, are a retarded berson. Now go eat your crayons quietly in the corner.

Slitting your throat and hearing the gurgling from your last breath I'm sure sounds as beautiful as hearing Ava Maria for the first time

I'll die before I take that jew juice. Someone assassinate that creepy rat already, holy shit.

hah suck my micro pp faggot

>We are not playing with you anymore. Get. The. Damn. Shot.
Make me.

Heh

Hey fuck off you dumb moron

"contrarian" is just your latest programming, not even a year old. You have no power here, go to facebook and try to convince the decaying boomers.

I am going to watch this.
I just hope it isn't some retarded theory with no backing in reality...
2 more weeks bullshit.

Fuck, I'm going to be wasting my time, aren't I?
Oh well. I can kill a few minutes while I brush my teeth.
I'll know in 5 minutes whether this is bullshit.

>do thing
no

Attached: sage.jpg (1000x800, 682.88K)

Im 41, you're a miserable faggot. I will never vax, never mask, never submit. Fuck you and your bullshit. Someone coached nigger hands to write this post.

No, and there is nothing you can do but impotently seethe

No

How about you go fuck yourself, OP. I'm still not getting the clot shot. People like you are the reason why we dropped out of society in the first place. Weird how you normies still haven't learned your damn lesson. If you still haven't figured it out yet, I doubt you ever will.

Does this look like rage?
I was making fun of your low effort.

And I take back my previous judgement of you. I no longer think that you were PRETENDING to be retarded.

L
O
L

Good lord, I don't expect much from bunkercucks, but watching this self-destructive behavior of yours just makes us sad.

Normal never stopped for me. I ignored your whole fake pandemic and I got away with it. I'm going to ignore the next one you make up too.

NEVER.

Thanks user, i've been slowly coming around to the classics.

youtube.com/watch?v=XpYGgtrMTYs

Fragrant and delicious.
And lovely lavendar flowers.
Very nice.

are all you faggots underaged newfags and get a knee-jerk vitriolic reaction to every shitposter meme thread with a clear troll OP?
you must all be vaccinated to be this dense and low IQ to the point it's hilarious lmao'ing @ ur lyf
the world becomes more and more dumb and retarded every generation and every year

Attached: 1635432109010.jpg (733x1100, 135.13K)

FPBP

>Jerking off this retarded OP
Found OPs buttfucking buddy

Why?
It's useless now with the new variants.
The new vaccine they release will be useless after it releases.
You guys are fucking retards.

>rejoin society
I honestly couldn't give a fuck less about your "society". Let nuclear hellfire touch every millimeter of this society you speak of.
FUCK. YOU.
&
FUCK. YOUR. WHORE. MOTHER

I'm pretty sure it's the same faggot who does it every time, too

Hear, hear!
This is a man that I would buy a beer.

Tell me that it works. Tell me again that if I get it I won't get COVID (which I have already had!). Lie to me one more time.

Here is my contribution
Where is yours?

Fucking hypocrite.

...something tells me that he does it for free

He’s not wrong.

this thread's like a year late. there's no serious threat of force regarding clotshots anymore

I never had friends

Attached: 1645746431874m.jpg (1024x1001, 257.42K)

And another
Are you intelligent and informed enough to engage with this material?

Ayo hol up watch this, I bet this thread can get up to 200 replies.

The vaccine is safe, there are zero risks.

Does anyone here bet on horse racing? I have a question about the trainers, thanks in advance. godbless

Exactly

Attached: 1657396837323.jpg (1274x1469, 190.61K)

If this is all you have to boost your self esteem, then I will be happy to help you.
Hopefully when you're feeling better, you will have the mental strength to self reflect on the state of your life that has brought you to this point.

Here, let me help you.

trainers dont matter. Horse racing is eugenics and rigged. Huge sums of money are being moved around for a controllable animal. Who wins is supposed to win in the Kentucky Derby.

Its actually insanely smart. Animals such as a horse can be easily trained, tamed, and controlled. Big event, get the world eyes, but internally like 50 people are making HUGE money and you wont ever know who they are. Its fucking genius.

What im trying to say user is horse betting is an actual gamble, its rigged before you bet, but you are on an even playing field.

100% correct.

I just got sick for the first time. It sucks.

just sug my dig
sug my fuggin dig
JUST SUG MY FUGGIN DIG
JUST SUG SUG SUG SUG MY FUGGIN DIG
FUGGIN SUG MY DIG DIG DIG DIG DIG
STOP SHIDPOSDIN AND SUG MY DIG DIG DIG
ITS NOD TO LADE TO SUG MY DIG
YOU CAN SUG MY DIG
YOU CAN SUG MY GIRLFRIENDS DIG
YOU CAN HOLD MY HODPOGGEDS

GED. THE DANG. DIG.

Attached: finnish response.jpg (1200x900, 145.91K)

I'll get the shot if you promise you'll put a bullet in your own faggot ass skull immediately afterwards.

based laseranon

Attached: gun.jpg (600x900, 125.94K)

>at the expense of the public health

INJECT THE GENE DISSOLVERS TO SAVE GRANDMA!!
>INJECT THE GENE DISSOLVERS TO SAVE GRANDMA!!

Attached: corona--FAKE_NEWS_DISINFO.jpg (1666x1907, 553.5K)

how Jewish are companies being with religious exemptions nowadays? I've been sent an offer letter already for a job that is 120k a year, but the company has a vaccine mandate for all employees. I requested a religious exemption and am waiting to hear if it's been granted or not and I'm stressing it because I really want the job

You're here with us, afterall.
You are one of us.
We are here for you, to help you to the point where you can examine the decisions that lead you here.

Do you want to talk about it, user?

FPBP

I think you should look at how many of the responses here are 1pbtid.
Those of us that are really here are here for you.

Tell user about your day.

absolutely based

>What do you autists need?
The complete and total extermination of every single Jew, nigger, faggot, and tranny on the planet. Only then will I even consider getting the shot.

I'll get the shot when you're willing to suck the cock snot out of the tip of my dick. JUST SUCK THE COCK.

We're all broken, just like you.
You can tell user about it.

Attached: 1453717283001.png (625x626, 23.94K)

cringe

Literally no one has died from the vaccines.

You're more likely to get one by Joe.

Well I didn't die from covid either.
SUG MUH DIG!

was talking about horses you disgusting mass replying faggot. Take your useless (you) but remember I called you a fag.

fpbp

Attached: 1651018332648.jpg (410x598, 39.54K)

Fuck you.
I am in my 40s now, I am still on retard Chan and I will not get the poison shot.

>JUST GET THE FUCKING SHOT.
lick a tranny faggot

Attached: 121821599_1506232199563888_1056107592944048817_o.jpg (1065x1094, 153.37K)

They're still pulling the "covid" crap? Funny how Fauci will never show his face in public again. Ever. Only video screens,

帅哥!!!

>at the expense of the public health
false

Attached: 1649970330082.jpg (618x597, 144.1K)

Eat some horseradish to try to get rid of your graphene oxide problems and if your friends start turning into zombies don't forget to go for the 5g towers.

Yeah they either killed him at gitmo already or that little flamer is hiding in a d.u.m.b for the rest of his life.

Because once you get the shot, anything they put in your body, via medicine, food, drink, or the air you breathe, is now covered under lifelong lack of liability of the drug companies. Any death you receive is now a rare-but-serious side effect even if it’s a bullet. Life insurance will become meaningless

i know this is bait but there are actual people (mostly the soon to be corpse boomers) who unironically say this

>get the shot it totally works
>I got all four of them, if I did it so you can you
>wear the masks, it helps
>oops I got covid too
>don't worry I survived thanks to this pill
>nevermind it only has a 12% effectiveness rate
>stop asking questions
lol this man

already had covid. the first one.
go fuck yourself up high in a tree.

Unironically this

I'm 49. Uncucked with Jew poison. Smoke like a chimney. Fit as a fiddle.
You sound vaccinated. Like a twenty something, vaccinated, frightened little twink bitch.
Get BA.2.75 and fucking choke on it, you pathetic little cunt.

well mr leaf, strain 1 and 2 were actually pretty rough, but it mutated like all influenza into nothing.

No, they were not, jew.

oh stop, I had strain 2. Covids a fucking shilly joke but the first 2 strains were bad, a very bad flu. I felt like I fell down a flight of stairs into getting punched. My entire body ached in real pain.

I just got the recent strain and I smoked unfiltered cigs and got over it in 2 days. 1 bad day(no appetite, lots of coughing) and bam, back to normal. Dont undermine the truth user, its useful to you.

>first 2 strains were bad
No, they were not unless you are a fat fuck kike.
I had the first strain. Same as a normal flu.

No.

Cool bait thread op

Attached: ugh.png (249x334, 92.01K)

Does the horse faced cunt have an army posting here cause she wants people to believe right wingers want to date her or something?

user, your fucking agreeing with me. Yes, it was the "normal flu" as in a rough strain. Its now a basic coof.

no cant sorry, im not retarded

GET THE DAMN SHOT...and the next one, and the next one, and the next one, ...

no
tongue your own anus

how many shots do the tards have to take every year for ever now?

I don't want to be shot, im scared of guns

Based healthcare user

Attached: 1653287582337.gif (510x510, 801.53K)

>Just get the shot so we can get back to normal.
It’s weird thinking that this was the official wording less a year ago and now even the most narrow minded provaxxer knows that vaxxines have no relation at all with the anti covid measures taken.

>the most narrow minded provaxxer knows that vaxxines have no relation at all with the anti covid measures taken.
The boomers in my life are waking up also.

Pure blood here, still not getting it.

YES. CAN I HAZ 500,000???

My account is tekviper.

(Serious).

Attached: 1657772216641.png (1024x763, 727.63K)

I encourage Zoomers and the like to check out this flick and think of Covid/vaxxxines when you do.
You're in for a real treat!

Attached: poster-780.jpg (780x1156, 199.23K)

Comfy

>WE
Fuck off roastie Pharma PR whore. You appeals to social conformity have no power here.

Attached: Pharma pr awards coord.png (704x427, 168.7K)

Attached: pools-closed2.png (500x404, 16.84K)

>This thread is still up

LMFAOOOO

why would i need the shot when all i do is fap and eat. the meek with imseminate the earth, my cooming will outlive you fauci

Attached: no.gif (440x220, 3.28M)

pure blood kings rise up. op is dying

You will do nothing, just like china won’t invade Taiwan.

Dude you are going to die with so much regret for taking on this role.

I miss Michael Richards bot

Putting. Periods. After. Every. Word. You. Say. Doesn't. Help. Your. Arguement.

Any Forums, like all of western civilization, is ran by people who hate it. Every good thread is killed, not archived but deleted, while crap like this stays up forever. Right when a bunch of newfags who need to be redpilled showed up too. Truly the Kalergi plan knows no bounds.

Vax the Jews.

>good thread
HAHAHAHAHAHA
BAHHHHHÀAAAAAAAHHHHAHHHAHHAHA
AHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
AHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
AHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHA

Don't worry, one day you'll be able to make a good thread. Its just not today though

Meant for

What are the health benefits of the jab?

No problem. I just fly away to a new ID

See?

for teh lulz

>Get. The. Damn. Shot.
Will it protect me from evil Putler? Will it give birthing persons the right to abortion? Get with the program. That shit is so last year.

>two more weeks
>two more shots
>two more mandates
>two more scoops
>two more strains
>two more wasted threads
>two more brain cells
>two more (you)'s
>two more captchas
what a great thread. good bait posting OP

Attached: 1547236815012.jpg (620x821, 29.78K)

>Real people enjoying ripping on retard/bot because NPCs are indistinguishable from soulless algorithms and we are here for the jokes.
>form opinions independently that correlate.
>midwit cries about how we are replying to a bot or shill post thinking that pol is now full of retards.
Thanks for saving us user. I would be eating playdough and smearing my shit on walls if you didn't expose the fact that trolls/shills/bots/npcs exist.

no
now fuck off, dirty jew

nope, even the vaxxed I know have now said enough, people are going to wake up and the backlash will be epic

never . i hold all the cards. pfizer made me a bioweapon by me not getting vaccinated according too pfiser. i am the destroyer . kneel mortals

abortion is not legal but fear not thots and whores for i am your savior. worship me and your baby will die in your belly if you go to air ports for 3 weeks. then i expect a blowie. you own me one

Attached: accountability pass it on a message from the church of cthullu christ and ladder day saints.jpg (925x952, 695.58K)

Make me

As a woman, I want every man to have a wife like her.

Attached: 0 franco 1644444862901.png (1080x566, 229.79K)

>yall
dont pretend to be a nigger, fucking jew

And mine too. There now OP is fully vaccinated (I think, not really paying attention to that).

Attached: 1658017832130.png (343x346, 219.68K)

>so we can get back to normal
"Normal" shifted to something you refuse to understand two years back.
You will never notice the stick that carrot is tied to nor understand the implications that you will never get to eat that luscious carrot no matter how much you struggle or flail about.

Health care worker here. Currently being fired from the VA medical center for not taking the shot. Never submit to cooersion brothers

OP will die of cancer, I assure you.

FPBP

>Speaking like some sort authority on a completely anonymous board
Yep, this is bait

Attached: 1655902463533.jpg (599x600, 62.19K)

How about you and this filthy old freak get your shots from a shotgun instead.

We will not obey. Ever. How about you MAKE us obey?? Do it!

Why? It doesn't do me from getting covidwhich means it doesn't protect you from covid. I'm not interested in your stock portfolio. Gonna have to say no to this one.

No. Its coming to light that you demon niggers have conned the world godless mutt.

Lol no
Sage

Attached: 15836416100731.png (680x709, 269.21K)

I'm in my 40s and I've been on 4chins from the very fucking start, probably before most of you newfags were even born.

Attached: 1637209035804.gif (498x270, 2.62M)

Goddam

>HURR DURR GET VAXX/BOOSTED FOR THE NEW VARIANT USING THE FIRST VERSION OF THE CHINKY COOF

For what fucking purpose? It defeats the whole point of getting the vaccinated. It's at best a therapeutic shot.

Attached: 1653239559643.jpg (590x469, 54.62K)

Best bait ever.
Put me in the screencap plozz+check

Attached: 1571987010772.jpg (211x239, 11.46K)

How are any of them not aware that they lost bigly?

Attached: waiting.jpg (750x1228, 261.11K)