What do you think happens when we die?

Attached: 1174px-StillLifeWithASkull.jpg (635x487, 66.47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/j63gs4
youtu.be/paMCMnjWLRE
youtu.be/tWOk6kb8bJM
youtube.com/watch?v=jDkHWgPDRRE
youtube.com/watch?v=vRFo72wuU6w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I’ll to the celestial kingdom and become a god with my own planet with my many wives

>We
LOL

More life

Lawyers and Jews try to steal all your belongings

Not political. Go to /x/.

i want to travel around in space and observe the weird lizards on other planets.

fucking kek. don't forget the government.. maybe redundant

Ask /x/

this isn't poltical

You see the other day I talked with god, and he said to me I exists since he created the universe and I will continue to exist, he said that when the universe ends I will reunite with him, he said not to worry about death bc when we die it will be a fast forward to the end of the universe, like when you sleep and wake up in your bed

Its like a super crazy lsd or dmt trip I think

Attached: Top-HD-sad-quotes-for-whatsapp-status-in-hindi-Pics-Images-Download-Free.gif (513x766, 122.2K)

You will eat bugs and like it

That's the thing about LIFE and DEATH.. There is no choice. We are forced to life and forced to death- as sure as I will die, I will live. To die is to live. To live is to die.

You are reborn into a new life with circumstances
that help you further develop as a soul ad infinitum

I’ll go to hell

I’d like to believe everyone has a personal god and they get to go where they believe they should go. Christians to heaven. Muslims wherever their heaven is. Hindus to their afterlife. Etc.

not everyone who is alive right now will die

Attached: C7BE5361-5993-49DF-B04C-5745CE9FF40C.gif (400x300, 665.38K)

You'll find out soon enough

I’m doomed

Theosis if you have achieved enlightenment, reincarnation if you have not. Eternal damnation to non-existence if you're a heathen or a Jew.

we go to the bone zone

shut up queer

Hell is a state of mind friend
The creator is benevolent and loves
His creation no matter how bad u fuck up
Like a six y/o parent putting their shit finger
Painting on tbe fridge.

We don't.
Jesus fixed that.

You cease to exist and the world keeps spinning

We cease to exist. That’s all.

Now depends on how you treated others when you lived

our bodies will decompose

Nah man I fucked up really bad. I’ve practically committed every sin possible by proxy from my inaction and let myself be destroyed spiritually, mentally, and physically and my entire world and everything in it crumble for no reason.

Your soul bounces around until it lands in a new body, hopefully one not on earth.

Digits and God can still save me

>t. Jewmutts

Your mind will turn off forever. That's all. Individuality is overrated.

Life and death are the same thing

Once I die and make it to Heaven I would personally ask God to let me roam the universe
I want to see all the worlds in this universe with my own eyes

Attached: An_artist's_impression_of_a_Pioneer_spacecraft_on_its_way_to_interstellar_space.jpg (1024x845, 222.73K)

lol if you deliberately cause harm to others and think God is just going to give you a pass, you really are like a 6 year old making shit paintings.

I treat others with respect.

Im pretty there's a drug that will allow you to experience that bro

>44
The digits scream at me

Hopefully if you get the chance to die due to body shutting down, you get the once in a lifetime DMT trip as your brain unloads it all in its final moments.

>it will be a fast forward to the end of the univers

And then what?

Attached: 1518129211378.png (473x454, 6.74K)

Depends on who you are. Some people won't die at all

seeing as the dead voted for biden this is political you fucking queer.

If I could bet I’d bet nothing. Just like before birth.

imagine being such a cuck you would have to ask "god" to do something. typical mutt.

streamable.com/j63gs4

Attached: D24FE582-1C63-4B78-9E4C-BD96D0B6F90B.jpg (625x468, 88.15K)

If I get numerals it's not oblivion

If I get numerals it's oblivion

Judgement Day, God goes through every little deed you have done and judges you for it. Materialists love their belief in nothingness because they bthink they can rest easy as long as they evade the fallible human justice.

But sir good and evil does not exist we are just in gods sand box doing mostly animal things, we better stop following our primal instincs and start to aprecciate gods creation

I was supposed to be a prophet but I didn’t like gods laws and walked away.

This would have never happened if I became a priest like I should have.

All will be raised from the dead and give an account. All men will be given what the truly wanted. Those that believe in the resurrection of Christ will be raised to eternal love upon the new earth and heaven. Those that wanted something apart from Christ will receive an eternity as such.

The same thing that happens in the last episode of the Sopranos. You won’t even know, it’s just the end of your story.

Attached: 1626671368334.gif (351x224, 864.09K)

You can become a god, a ghost, trap yourself in your own personal hell, or just end up right here again after a waiting period of a few years. Have fun.

Lots of things happen after you die, just none of them involve you.
>louisck.jpg

I asked him what about next, but he said that my material brain wouldnt understand, what do you think it will happend?

That's true, to an extent, but it never endures for ever, since there is no time in eternity.

The world will always be ending

I know there is hell and it's not fun. there's no demons and devils, you're just alone forever and it's covered in sharp surfaces so you can never rest. no one's gonna show up and tell you you're in hell either.

How do I escape from this hole I’ve dug myself into…

once you realize that you were "dead" before you were born the answer becomes obvious.
seriously, everyone looks at death, no one looks at birth.
it's so weird.

Attached: wheel of kek.png (1500x1946, 3.31M)

It depends.
If you have repented of your sins and turned to Christ in faith as your Savior then you will be ushered into the presence of God in heaven.
If you did not then you will go to hell and await the final judgment of God for your sins.

by helping other people escape

Attached: A7471E26-0BE7-4C1C-8722-ED5B72BC83F5.jpg (225x225, 8.51K)

You don't get to experience life anymore but everything still works as usual.

heaven or hell

>what do you think it will happend?
The end of the universe implies the end of everything, so you're saying after death we're fast forwarded to nothing at all?

Archetypal images derived from the collective unconscious play forever in an endless cycle

Attached: 1552518573213.jpg (4435x2750, 1.89M)

Rape. Eternal rape.

I've done 50-60 paranormal investigations. I only started doing it because a girlfriend I was banging was doing it. First 20 or so were soooo boring. Then like on the 21st some weird shit happened. By the 30th some things were a little weird I couldn't explain.

I went to Hycroft Manor in Vancouver and saw a floating, wet black ball. Size of a pool ball. Fucked me up. Went to like 20-30 more investigations and had a couple VERY odd experiences. Most investigations nothing happens. But occasionally... things happened that I couldn't explain.

Don't believe me? Go investigate yourself... but do at least 10 investigations before you call it all BS.

You are sent to hell where you live in a pod and eat bugs with no airconditioning because they are cutting down on carbon emissions.

The dead turn and look and see a green hillside and their dead family and friends run down the hillside and they run towards them and their is a reunion in Paradise where they await judgement.

>Hell is a state of mind friend
Hell is a place of torment and judgment and God is not a benevolent grandfather who smiles at wickedness.
But in His grace He extends forgivness to us in The Messiah. All we have to do is believe in Him.

>The end of the universe implies the end of everything,
LOL

There are many theories.. personally I think that God will judge my actions and see if I got more things right than I got wrong and with hope will allow me to live in his kingdom. But it's futile to bother with death since it's inevitable. We will all find out what will happen once we die why waste the present worrying about it?

>the end of the universe implies the end of everything
Thats what god refered about not understanding, sir I think we are not capable of thinking about something outside our universe.

here’s a free corny but good jesus movie for anyone who needs it youtu.be/paMCMnjWLRE

it helped me somehow

Attached: 61F76685-A31A-444E-9B9D-6F11D9F35E66.jpg (960x918, 110.25K)

I'll have a gander

>I think we are not capable of thinking about something outside our universe.
I don't think we're capable of understanding most things inside the Universe.

what the fuck is this thread doing on this board? why are all these stupid faggots bumping it? don't you know how spam is used here?

nice, this one is a classic too youtu.be/tWOk6kb8bJM

the rapture is soon, canuck bro

Youre right sir, but not bc were not capable but bc we dont have time and processing power, but we should consider ourselves lucky that we can do much things than our sleepy brothers atleast

First we take our plasters back.
Then we slap you for wasting out time. Only living people are of use to us.
And finally with your permission we’ll donate your still warm body to a rapist.

There's so many different pieces of evidence and ways to interpret them in life as well as so many wildly different near death experiences I've basically given up on trying to understand reality.

>Not political. Go to /x/.

Attached: 1655003056395.jpg (1024x1024, 83.8K)

ill probably let out a BIIIIIG stinky fart!

imagine being heretical and still thinking you're a nazi lmaooo

I don't thin, I know what happens

Attached: 1650061520044.png (1108x1009, 181.04K)

this is the type of retard afterlife appeals to
Yes user, you are a special snowflake and will have a audience with god…

>believing joe Rogan
Lol

BS

Oblivion, anyone that tells you anything else is coping

read andy weir's" the egg". after you complete your social conditioning you'll get to join society.

do you believe we are alone in the universe?
do you accept fermi's equations on the statistical likelihood of intelligent life occuring elsewhere in the cosmos?

the eye of a needle.
the cat in the box
the pebble in the masters hand.
the fish tank soup

Attached: 90i8u7y6t5r.png (547x640, 205.34K)

You become a bot on pol

Your heart stops beating. no oxygen to brain means you are no longer conscious. Your cells remain alive for hours after you are dead though. And they slowly starve to death of oxygen and then start exploding nutrients for worms.

oblivion is the greatest cope of them all

we return to primordial being in which we are again of everything and understand everything. The reasons few remember before is because one who is not of everything could not comprehend what it is to be of everything.

> fermi's equation
Retarded
Are we alone? don’t care

don’t let your fear choose your beliefs user

we become a corpse

You die and you wake up on the day of judgement.

>don’t care
i see, so you're oblivious in life so you predict the same for death.
makes sense

Attached: very funny.gif (445x247, 2.85M)

if you aren't burned, you turn into fertilizer, if burned, you turn into gas.

Attached: ukrainian_spring_usa.jpg (1000x732, 240.54K)

>what kind of varnish and stain works best on a human skull?

>the eye of a needle.Your heart stops beating.
>the cat in the box no oxygen to brain means you are no longer conscious
>the pebble in the masters hand. Your cells remain alive for hours after you are dead though.
>the fish tank soup And they slowly starve to death of oxygen and then start exploding nutrients for worms.
and there are unicorns in this magic rope portal but you can only see them on the other side

Attached: 98uy76t5rfd.png (828x579, 1.3M)

Sir, if right now I remove from you the capacity of remember things, will you fall into "oblivion"?

aliens existing doesn’t change anything
Do you think ants go to heaven? or have a afterlife?

Whatever is in your colon will come sliding out

if it was instant and perfect it would resemble it, but not be it obviously

>aliens existing doesn’t change anything
it does actually and you understanding why it is a statistical certainty is the key to understanding why it's a statistical certainty that you live again.
the fact that there is even a SINGLE instance of intelligent life in the universe tells us everything we need to know, given the size of the universe.

Thanks to quantum immortality, you don't die in this universe. You survive until everything else is gone and then you float alone in the void. Forever.

Emubro, if I'm right you (and me) would beg for oblivion. I hope I'm wrong!

Attached: 1386738393236.jpg (1025x360, 53.89K)

don't laugh you will be one of us and you are the outsider.

Attached: i98u7y6tf.png (565x337, 507.24K)

Not remember something dosent mean it never happend, sir, could you define oblivion please?

Attached: 7CA5E7DB-2B87-402D-883F-91511668C9B2.jpg (640x640, 91.91K)

Never said it was sir
whatever it is in the dictionary sir

based and delusional LDS pilled

Ok sorry now define oblivion

I don't care, because I'm dead.

you follow the Greek ways? based
May Minos judge you fairly

>dictionary

So you say we will be unconscious like it was before we were born? Till what? For ever? Tell me sir its interesting

Nice try FSB shill.

Attached: FVTUzzHWIAAskFC.jpg (1447x1102, 209.33K)

Consciousness is nonlocal.

> we're fast forwarded to nothing at all?
you decompose to the atoms that make up your body, not nothing

I dunno. I'll let you know when I die.

If you accept Christ as your savior, you will go to heaven. If not, you will burn for eternity in the lake of fire.

Please check out this video to know more:
youtube.com/watch?v=jDkHWgPDRRE

He is not delusional, MUTT

You reunite with your SeeD bros in Balamb Garden

>What do you think happens
I know what happens, but your path is different than mine

Me too, let me know also.

your atoms wait patiently a billion years until something happens to them and then life finds a way somehow once again.
Now what happens to our conscience is another matter... atoms which grow conscience... is already crazy if you think about...

lol how do you know? my soul aint gonna decompose

You're consciousness and the soul combine into one creation, all of your past memories from when you were alive are within this soul.
You'll either choose to arrive in you're personal heaven using your sub-consciousness for how you look and feel things around you.
Or you will eventually reincarnate into a newborn of any kind with no recollection of your past memories.

The reincarnation process can rarely slip up and your past memories could find a way to enter the newborns mind, like some real life cases of this happening.

In your final moments, your brain shows you what you want to see, then nothingness.

my brain is showing a trip to walmart to buy canned beans

Ascend to Godhood.

Attached: 1657956020749s.jpg (250x239, 6.14K)

Your mom's tits then nothingness.
I'm okay with this.

You won't have any consciousness because the soul has departed from the body. You will only receive consciousness again once the soul is reunited with the physical body at the final resurrection.

The Lord either saves me from the cycle of reincarnation or I go to Hell which most likely for me will simply be annihilation of the sould A.K.A. the athiests death
I certainly don't meet the requirements for E.T.C. (eternal conscious torture) that awaits Satan worshippers

Attached: 1557106340145.jpg (2850x3525, 2.79M)

>Die
>Spend 78.2 nonillion years in the void
>Eventually the brain of an alien animal generates the neural patterns that give rise to your particular consciousness
>Come back as an impala-equivalent and get torn out of your mother's womb by a pack of wild dog-equivalents

Attached: 1658034222381.webm (720x404, 1.42M)

LOL imagine thinking this is your fate. you live like a faggot piece of prey and will eternally die like a faggot piece of prey.

consciousness exists outside the body. the brain is more like an antenna.

This is what happens to femoids that abort their children.

Revelations says that the truly good will experience the rapture and float to heaven, right? Meanwhile, all the rest will remain on Earth for the final show down between good and evil.

Why the fuck is God incentivizing me to be a sinner and remain on Earth so I can fight in Jesus's army?

Attached: 1623809036539.jpg (733x850, 136.58K)

nothing

Attached: 61pD1FtoYjL.jpg (492x500, 84.28K)

if you're a sinner you aren't ever going to heaven. You aren't going to fight anything except as an excrement shoveler. God is telling you to stop being a piece of shit

>What do you think happens when we die?

The average person is a soulless sociopath. And so when they die, there is nothing in them to go on to that higher plane, and so they simply disintegrate.

But a small minority of people do have actual souls, and so when they die, their souls harmonize to that higher, harmonic plane, though their physical bodies also disintegrate.

This is why the average person so fears death, because they correctly sense that this petty, shitty world is all they can ever have. And that's why so many of them end up as Bushes, Gateses, and Faucis, frantically devouring as much of this petty, shitty world as they can whilst they still exist, because they know in their guts that it's all they get.

It's really not even a choice -- you're either born the type with a soul or you're not, and there's nothing you can do beyond that.

Attached: Bible-Verses-on-Homeschooling3.jpg (800x600, 168.7K)

He's a cannibal druid, just ignore him.

we are all sinners

But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

Ressurection or hell

no. i have nothing to do with those people LOL you fucking kikes are gonna burn forever and that's not a joke hell is real

death is an event in time, your true nature is not located in time

Attached: 1656872192102.jpg (1592x4440, 1.56M)

Hopefully nothing. An eternity of anything would be a hell.

>Lawyers and Jews try to steal all your belongings

truth

>You will eat bugs and like it

The bugs will eat you and you will like it

I will most likely go to hell/warp, but even there I will continue my struggle.

Attached: me.jpg (1920x1080, 452.35K)

>Once I die and make it to Heaven I would personally ask God to let me roam the universe
>I want to see all the worlds in this universe with my own eyes

I want to play fuzz guitar for God

youtube.com/watch?v=vRFo72wuU6w

Depends on how slowly you die. You are going to be scared shitless and/or incredibly sad and cold. Impossibly sad and cold. You are going to have a feeling of absolute terror if you are even partially conscious during your dying. You will feel an absolute sense of it being over. You will feel regret, fear, loneliness, sadness, and most of all: darkness.

This is, as I said, if you are conscious during your dying and it goes slowly.

If you are one of the rare few who can ride the dying moments and truly let go, then you might have some relief. You might be able to have an internal psychdelic experience and eventually drift off into your final forever like slipping into a strange dream. These people are the lucky ones.

You also do NOT want to die in pain. You really, REALLY do not want to go this way. It makes all of these terrible things mentioned above so, so much worse.

Want to know the most fucked up thing of all, though, about death?

It's not a place you go.

It's a place that comes to you.

it's like getting knocked out but permanently
you're not capable of awareness while you're unconscious right? same concept but you never regain consciousness

'renewing of your mind' sounds like 'metanoia' the original word for 'repent', aka change your consciousness, so 'repent and be saved' means 'change your consciousness to realize your salvation'

you go to hades, your life is reviewed by judges who decide the fate of your soul, that might include reincarnation idk

Raepe.

>consciousness exists outside the body. the brain is more like an antenna.

exactly. its amazing how the epiphenomenon dogma still is the mainstream 'scientific' view.

The rapture already happened , the 144000 righteous people left this earth . We are now in the tribulation and Satan is being allowed to reign as king.

There are no other planets and no space it's Jewish khabbala fantasy

> Satan is being allowed to reign as king
Obama?

Not everyone dies, but you've been convinced that everyone does so you accept it, and thus one day "you will die"

>Satan is being allowed to reign as king.

But Trump lost the election haha

you can see other planets on a telescope dude

Read Roman's 1 , reprobates have no love from God

This image is cgi. Your brain is jewish fantasy

You can see lights in the sky sure
You believe they're planets bc of your faith in the government education (nasa)

Lots and lots of sex with infinite magic wives who never complain about how little you earn to!

if that were the case it isn't working well, as most "souls" in this world are pieces of shit.

>Archetypal images derived from the collective unconscious play forever in an endless cycle

sounds about right

You shit your pants.

>>Archetypal images derived from the collective unconscious play forever in an endless cycle

aka the Bardo realms

Attached: Screenshot 2022-07-16 at 22-49-20 _pol_ - What do you think happens when we die - Politically Incorrect - 4chan.png (390x281, 247.5K)

Attached: sickos.jpg (467x524, 107.97K)

Hopefully nothing. Sweet oblivion and the cessation of all conciousness. I will take Valhalla as a distant second, though.

Attached: zion-face.png (1500x1001, 1.92M)

I reckon… something unrelated to politics

x is gay af, all they talk about is how summon succubi. They don't give any fucks about the afterlife

Am I the only one who just hopes it's nothing after we die? All this religion and afterlife stuff is so stressful. I'm fine with just living my life and then being done

Attached: Snapchat-1699276192.jpg (1600x900, 49.21K)

If that was the case you wouldnt even existed, prepare sir

Judging by the state of this world, the afterlife is probably something more horrible than anyone could ever possibly imagine. Some kind of hellworld labyrinth filled with Clive Barker/cronenberg monsters, maybe.

can it be proven death is something that happens to the observer? for example you could just jump to another timeline you didn't die every time.

nothingness at the beginning, but not forever

Sir, fear its a material thing

>look over there, what's that?
>vanishes
>t. ninja

If theres no sex in the afterlife then count me out

Attached: tumblr_0cb5390f93295b2497056a15cc1e1f62_38da286d_540.gif (540x540, 159.34K)

>we

Attached: Screenshot_20220707-191316_YouTube~01.jpg (1923x1434, 164.09K)

Nothing. That's it. Lights out.
Remember life before you were born?
That's what awaits you in death.
Have fun enjoying eternal darkness.

There was about 4 billion years where I didn't exist. I'm sure I wouldn't mind the 100 trillion years or so that will go by after I'm dead

I believe we ride in the back of an all white caddy with white wall tires white neon tinted windows a sunroof and a white tuxedo with a white too hot smoking cuban cigars drinking tequila listening to the Grateful Dead it's a limo

how are NPC's so convinced about their perception of time? wtf dude i don't remember the last time i took a shit and i'm pretty sure i'm not an NPC like you

I believe that since there are people so old and close to death who are doing so much to hurt the world, that means that there are evil demons inside of them that can transcend human life and death cycles, which means that they must have a good counterpart that is immortal (God and angels) and since these demons are doing so much to hurt us, we need to stay good to get reconnected with God

Attached: H54p2Jq[1].jpg (500x526, 63.66K)

the same as before we're born
nothing

>wtf dude i don't remember the last time i took a shit
So having early onset Alzheimer's is the litmus test for not being an "NPC" these days? Ok bro.

Attached: 1657810590982.jpg (561x591, 60.41K)

Your body begins to decay within a short time after your last heartbeat
Your soul begins to disintegrate within a short time after your brain was supplied with oxygen for the last time
After several minutes, you have ceased to exist and there is only matter predestined to rot.
If you have had something worthwhile remembering, you may remain in the memory of the supreme authority of the universe.
Through Christ's sacrifice and God's undeserved kindness, you may receive a resurrection from the dead.
If not, you just stay dead forever.
If you are Ruth Bader Ginsburg or George Soros, there is a special place for you called hell where you get raped eternally by millions of devils and demons all day everrrry day.

You get to play new game+ with all the cheats enabled.

Okay you are saying you opend your eyes FOR THE FIRST TIME when you were born, do you think you will open them again after your death? Will it be the first time again?

>le alzhemigers
yeah you're totally not a retarded braindamaged faggot.
Ok bro. You're totally not an NPC.

Why do NPC's automatically get so assblasted? Like I didn't even respond to you directly LOL

MOOT GREETS ME IN THE AFTERLIFE AND OFFERS ME A CHANCE TO GO BACK TO RIGHT THE WRONGS OR TO CONTINUE ON TO MY FUTA HEAVEN

Attached: nerdy beastmode chick.jpg (640x794, 186.04K)

Friend's brother ,a satan admirer died three times ( the last time for reals) and what he saw made him a serious Christian tho it took a couple of trips to paradise to convince him

That includes you, too, retard.

Attached: 1636554423291.png (412x393, 53.22K)

satanists don't go to paradiso LOL

We don't

Good thing is you only have to put your faith in Christ to be justified.

I "died" and now there's a criminal obsessed with me. They made my copy of AWSW download "The Reckless Criminal" for no particular reason other than a gaslighting reminder that they can still overthrow any computer I connect to the internet.

The mod didn't even install. It just downloaded randomly.

What do you think happens when fungus dies?

>herb

God only wants you to put your faith in Jesus Christ and what he did on the cross.

Ephesians 2:8-9
King James Version

"8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:

9 Not of works, lest any man should boast."

There is no such thing as a pre tribulation rapture.

eternal return is the worst hell that's actually plausible as far as we know. quantum immortality is the only thing thatd be worse but that's highly dependent on MWT being true and it's very likely not.

Eternal nothingness is the best that we can hope for.

All of these will go to hell unless they put their faith in Jesus.

1 Corinthians 6:9-11 KJV

"9 Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind,

10 Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God.

11 And such were some of you: but ye are washed, but ye are sanctified, but ye are justified in the name of the Lord Jesus, and by the Spirit of our God."

My immortal soul joins the Grand Army of Christ while kikes cope and seethe. They probably will try to steal my foreskin, but jokes on them because I covered myself in kerosine before I died.

Attached: Glownigga.png (1184x699, 659.92K)

There is no rapture. Jesus comes twice, not three times. Whoever told you the rapture is real was probably a servant of Satan/jewish

Depends on how you die. And how you die depends on how you live.
HAIL DEATH

You are a liar. There is no pre tribulation rapture.

Matthew 24 KJV

"21 For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.

22 And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.

23 Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not.

24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

27 For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken

30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

31 And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall *gather together his elect* from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other."

Has this happened yet? Didn't think so.

The good news of the Gospel of Jesus Christ is that you only have to put your faith in him and you will be saved forever. You do not have to do any works, it is the gift of God.

Romans 10:9-10 KJV

"9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

10 For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation."

Literally incomprehensible but I don't believe it's the end

Based and Joseph Smith pilled

James 2:26 my Protestant friend

That's why you must breed.

Same thing as before we were born...

But I wouldn't say I don't believe in God.

I will say that there can't be a continued consciousness in this state. If there is a perfect God then he cannot subjejugate us to eternity. Our minds are not equipped for it - we would all seek death after hundreds of years let alone trillions to the trillionth power.

So it has to be a different plane/awareness. I've had the thought that maybe hell is the unwillingness to ascend to that higher plane because you're scared of giving yourself up

James 2:20-26 KJV

"20 But wilt thou know, O vain man, that faith without works is dead?

21 Was not Abraham our father justified by works, when he had offered Isaac his son upon the altar?

22 Seest thou how faith wrought with his works, and by works was faith made perfect?

23 And the scripture was fulfilled which saith, Abraham believed God, and it was imputed unto him for righteousness: and he was called the Friend of God.

24 Ye see then how that by works a man is justified, and not by faith only.

25 Likewise also was not Rahab the harlot justified by works, when she had received the messengers, and had sent them out another way?

26 For as the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without works is dead also."

Romans 4:1-10

"1 What shall we say then that Abraham our father, as pertaining to the flesh, hath found?

2 For if Abraham were justified by works, he hath whereof to glory; but not before God.

3 For what saith the scripture? Abraham believed God, and it was counted unto him for righteousness.

4 Now to him that worketh is the reward not reckoned of grace, but of debt.

5 But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness.

6 Even as David also describeth the blessedness of the man, unto whom God imputeth righteousness without works,

7 Saying, Blessed are they whose iniquities are forgiven, and whose sins are covered.

8 Blessed is the man to whom the Lord will not impute sin.

9 Cometh this blessedness then upon the circumcision only, or upon the uncircumcision also? for we say that faith was reckoned to Abraham for righteousness.

10 How was it then reckoned? when he was in circumcision, or in uncircumcision? Not in circumcision, but in uncircumcision."

Only one way to find out OP

Romans 3:28

"28 Therefore we conclude that a man is justified by faith without the deeds of the law."

i'd prefer eternal darkness than reincarnation

Remember what it was like before you were born? You were non-existent then. That's probably what it's like when you're dead.

Remember, every one of has already experienced nonexistence. We were all non-existent for 99.99999999% of the earth's history.

I impregnated your mom, and then you're born in this demonic plane.

jews go to hell

Checked. JESUS CHRIST IS KING

What happened before you were born?

You revert back to the same state of non existence after death.

Attached: stillleben.jpg 2.jpg (440x673, 50.07K)

i don't know

i've been worried about being trapped in a multi layered loosh farm, forced reincarnation prison

i do remember coming into my body after all but nothing before that

Attached: 1656709817601.png (917x871, 180.11K)

Im starting to feel like were stuck here forever.

eh
i don't think so but these days i wanna stop existing

Attached: 1566148795248.jpg (1200x1200, 255.23K)

/x/ only talks about creepy pastas from reddit

We become another part of Wr.Alda again

Attached: wraldafrisians.png (1218x1137, 888.78K)

Everything you did and did not do is used against you in a kafkaesque court where archons manipulate you into agreeing to reincarnate into the suffering farm.

Attached: just feeling tired that's all.jpg (794x1000, 236.29K)

Politics would change drastically if we knew what the afterlife would be.

Sometimes I know things that I have no right to.

I have strong memories of places I know I've never been to. But I cant seem to find these places.

I have extreme deja vu and it feels like I can remember the future sometimes.

Everything that begins ends.

I believe what i can see. And so far i have never seen or known of anything that does not eventually end.

Attached: 1633958574774.jpg (748x748, 68.91K)

I am finally free.

The people who loved you will miss you.

i wish i could believe the same as you

my VERY first memory was tunneling through a vacuum of stars that i only knew as "space" (which i don't even believe in as it's presented anymore) and waking up into my body at 3-5 and looking down at my hands ans saying out loud "i'm alive?"
i've had memories after that point that i think were maybe from other lives but my greatest fear is no longer simply ending but being put back here.

like, out of all possible times and lives, why are we all experiencing the worst time imaginable, worrying about eternal torture?

something ain't right dude

and my daily paranormal experiences do a combination of helping me and ruining me.

Attached: 1657345494298.jpg (1024x614, 606.02K)

mormon faggot

by that logic you compost when you die

We live on in our people.

No U

Definitely not what the Satanic Temple of Space Dust tells you on TV.

Attached: event-neil-degrasse-tyson-hero.jpg (369x537, 39.73K)

Some form of Reincarnation seems like the most likely thing desu
Conservation of energy and all that