Assuming it’s not some psyop...

Assuming it’s not some psyop, this is actually really funny and shows just how confused “leadership” is over this whole site.
How does the government become so incompetent and confused?
How do they not know how infiltrated the us has become from foreign (Chinese) interests?

Attached: 2EA11982-BBA0-4323-9F97-6AE8F2F3104B.jpg (1000x500, 204.38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nitter.net/EOOH_EU/status/1545191017757941760
static1.squarespace.com/static/5ee500d316a2470c370596d3/t/5fe3207446bf310e1611a53b/1608720522110/QAnon Report 2.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=iYO_gK3P2ls
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Theyre completely clueless yet arrogant. And often literal faggots. At least the nato shills on pol.

How can I get a copy? This is a meme just in and of itself, without ever even reading it

Im still not sure but I want a copy. I used to dowload this tyoe of shit on flashdrives.

Any pics of the cover from earlier? Or more pics of the content in general?

Highlights?

Nope. I just looked through what someone else had posted. Didnt save pics.

This is best pic so far other than the cover. There was a webm with someone flipping through pages. Kekistan flags, pepes, wokacks etc …
Same other than picrel

>Shitpost: Making fun of people cruelly
lol

^^^They’re going to have to print a new addition every week. And one to correct the Approx ten orders of magnitude errors contained based off this page alone. Goes to show how many glowing new friends are coming in the months to come.

These are people whose lives have been around group think and conformity. I

Attached: F4BE13A9-FE35-482D-B33A-F42D77B72EC3.jpg (505x494, 47.05K)

Attached: 6D763240-68C3-4C64-AF40-77E36F2C42E4.png (690x600, 29.05K)

Yes very much so. Here was my previous captcha. MYWRX. Be an individual.

Attached: Screenshot_20220716-213459_Brave.jpg (720x1600, 377.05K)

Ironic I was calling out a libertarian though

Just think of all the millions of people working on this shit and thinking they are sehow important. What an absolute waste of protein.

Lol this. And the anons jacking off 4 times daily making new “hate” memes for them. Clownworld.max

Theyre too busy raping, drugging, and brainwashing kids, at least alot of them are.

Attached: mk-ultra-feature.jpg (1000x500, 217.28K)

Those frequency numbers need to be increased. Lets pump those numbers up.

Attached: 1520753650571.gif (245x230, 871.4K)

>shitposting is making fun of people cruelly
>"altright" is making fun of people politically

did anyone leak the pdf yet?

>trying to cover the world of memes in a fucking book

You can tell the average age of a politician with this one simple trick.

SOMEBODY POST THE FUCKING PDF ALREADY I KNOW ONE OF YOU FUCKERS HAS IT
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Hate memes explanations broke down into four categories
>Technique: How the meme was created.
Using photoshop, or even just MS paint. I mean, Jesus. Ut's not hard.
>Tactics: how it tries to achieve impact
They post it on Any Forums to see if it gets (you)s. Some people will stick them on twitter, which really annoys the brainwashed leftists ('THAT STUPID FROG!' they shriek. Kek.)
>Strategies: Why it was created.
For keks?
>Mechanisms: What its effect could be
Well apparently it enabled someone to win a US presidential election who hadn't been endorsed by Jacob Rothschild. Clearly these evil memes must be stopped.
How do Fedbots even sleep at night?

Attached: Pepe Reading.jpg (474x400, 24.37K)

no you're sworn to an oath of secrecy if they grant you access to the pdf. seems that oath is highly enforced, glowniggers show up to your door and warn you off from even considering uploading it

oh noooooooooo

Some russbros might upload it, then post the funniest excerpts here. Their glowies won't give a fuck.

I just wish they would make it into a coffee table book and sell it for profit. But they won't considering they're communist Eurocucks

Niggers the rebuttal

i want one so bad

Attached: 1657987358866m.jpg (812x1024, 170.35K)

Attached: 31E0AAD5-4690-43EC-B594-EC7B91437E87.gif (624x335, 2.55M)

Bump4czechs

>Assuming it’s not some psyop
NGMI

HH get. This is Any Forums new friend. It seems like you’re NGMI?

Hitler+4 checked. Everything is a psyop

>How does the government become so incompetent and confused?
How did Academia become so incompetent and confused? Therein lies the answer to your question

I sit corrected

Attached: B439A033-9666-48AB-A9A1-5AA72A50BC88.jpg (720x693, 64.58K)

cool it with your Russian propaganda already user, there's not need for that shit in this particular web forum

Dostoyevsky was imprisoned by the Russians and made serve compulsory military service for his writing, their gov considered it a coup. It seems you already knew this though user (tongue in cheek)?

>their gov considered it a coup
now where have I heard this story before?

All throughout history

What is Any Forums folklore?

>What is Any Forums folklore?
m00t is still here with us, He did nothing wrong

Something that needs curating. Perhaps a new board bros?

was there some happenning last 12 hours? how do you anons know what op pic is?
and while hilarious, it's not the first time somebody """studied""" memes and Any Forums in particular, what's the big deal?

Thinking about the waste of a psyop it would be is even hilarious. It would effectively be an internal psyop made to perpetuate tolerance culture within their agencies. Like keeping up a facade because they’re backs are against the transphobic/homophobic wall. If so, I feel empathy and pity towards their cause.

>what's the big deal?
Putin would have made his book public domain on Yandex? Maybe?

> I feel empathy and pity towards their cause
Do Not Do This
empathy misplaced is emotional energy wasted

Why do you blame a foreign country?
Why can't the CIA and NSA keep their public dumb by waging same propaganda war while benefitting the elites?
Do you think if such propaganda exist wouldn't the handle be in the hands of those who found it; invented it?
It's hard pill to swallow but your top security men are in control of all of these bs and they benefit themselves and upper class.

Attached: bernay.jpg (859x489, 107.98K)

Emotional energy is divinely unlimited and forever springs eternal

Good morning sir

then give me a name you double nigger

Sergay Suckovich

The glowies and elites in the west are so embarrassing because they are essentially stuck in their own ideological capture. Beliefs their parents and grandparents parroted purely for economic and power reasons they have actually come to believe. The Chinese noticed this and always point to it as the reason for decline and say what you want about China but they did reform from maoism. Our elites would rather implode than give up buttsex and complete ideological domination. The fact that some decentralized shit posters online regularly defeat all their shill efforts drives them mad because they are now essentially incompetent commissars and the kulaks have escaped to the internet to insult them.

Attached: 1657992014305.png (508x398, 278.66K)

>then give me a name you double nigger
You Double Nigger
t. Vladimir Putin
That's it. That's the book title he would choose. How do you not know that?

ARMing the NPCs with true knowledge

Attached: 856278ED-67A8-4B38-8025-FBA2C6F27A36.png (680x538, 52.63K)

>The glowies and elites in the west are so embarrassing because they are essentially stuck in their own ideological capture.
Stop. Noticing. Things.

The form to apply to download the PDF is in this tweet:
nitter.net/EOOH_EU/status/1545191017757941760
Be careful though, it's a google form (I wouldn't be logged into a google account while submitting), and it smells like a honeypot.

if someone has a .edu or .gov email account please submit form and leak this shit ty

1. Remove the lot (lottery) from selection of leadership roles (~200yrs ago, it was 50-50 lot / vote).
>Polity is a mixed regimes which combines elements of democracy and oligarchy. Aristotle enumerates three possibilities for mixing regimes, but in the first twotaking elements of legislation from each and taking the mean between arrangementsthe rich are still treated as rich and the poor are still treated as poor. The third, more preferable manner of mixing regimes takes some provisions from oligarchic law and some from democratic law. This method transcends the divisions between poor and rich by having a mixture of offices chosen by lot and by election, thereby integrated the oligarchic and democratic principles into a coherent whole.

2. Government now being wholly aristotical, attracts only venal reprobates who are easily corruptible.

3. Henceforth, government becomes a plutocracy; issuing from that, a kleptocracy; its finally stage being kakistocracy (cheers

Attached: 1518467229627.jpg (640x480, 279.57K)

I couldn't find it, but I found an older report that was done by some of the same people, maybe?
2020 report on QAnon
static1.squarespace.com/static/5ee500d316a2470c370596d3/t/5fe3207446bf310e1611a53b/1608720522110/QAnon Report 2.pdf

That’s a lot of words bro. 3 off …

>At least the nato shills on pol.
The ccp shills are even worst. A bunch of low iq, brainwashed retards who wonder why their shitty memes and threads don’t attract support for china, actually makes people hate china even more for being annoying retards.

CCP shills are (in their minds) doing their civic duty. It seems NATO the same with their own time mostly?

Just think about the millions of dollars spent on these programs, that could be used to actually improve the infrastructure of our country.

How would you categorize the memes?
Don't forget that this entire endeavor is literally impossible for them to solve. Not as in there's too many memes to categorize, but the fact that sorting memes would require them to agree that there's a nugget of truth behind each meme. They've been brainwashed to the point that they are unable to recognize reality and would never be able to categorize or understand (Actually understand the irony) in a meme about transwomen in sports, or gun control in Chicago, etc.

That's not how this works lol.
I'd buy that.
Sparknotes? I never learnt Commie.

>I'd buy that.
they know this but they won't lift a finger to enrich themselves outside their Soros funded institution bucks, dumb fucking euroniggers that they are
there's money to be made on this book but they refuse to even try. Communism is a failure for this specific tragedy of a reason.

Spark notes on his life/writings and history? It seems Communism isn’t that difficult to study, get reading bro … ?
Perhaps some advice, from my perspective try to avoid buying it, it costs a lot. Though as the quote goes “talk is cheap”. And a decent rebuttals is how much does a session of Congress cost?

who doesn't want the annotated internet hate machine illustrated publication? I defy you, anyone, to offer me a reason why this book should not be on your shelf.

I have been learning all I need to know by memorizing the DC-3 ground, repair, and flight manuals.

Give me a quick run down on the reference you attempted.

agreed.

>Pay not attention to jews. Only pay attention to fake China infiltration narrative goy

Fuck off fed

>Shit post is making fun of people cruelty
They can't even vocabulary

All governments are always this by default due to being purely constructed from the sleaziest and laziest of a population that only wants to be told what to do and tell others what to do without actually ever doing anything themselves.

Communism is a perpetual failed system that ends in nearly completely corrupted despotism. It is built on a conscripted (typically unwilling) work and fighting force. Most all dissension is met with either lethal force or life imprisonment. Revision in communism is typically and most probably accomplished through violent force. At least other forms of government have the ability (albeit corrupt in their own rights) to reform and attempt to correct previous blights.
Communism seems to only serve to exploit the people as long as they’ll continue to submit.
The same can go for other forms of gov, yet, there is the ability to ELECT officials regardless of their proclivities.

>has become from foreign (Chinese) interests?
Nice try, kike

bump>Dostoyevsky
Who the fuck is Dostoyevsky?

The pendulum swings each administration. Russia to China and everything in between. Read more plz before using slurs disguised as arguments.

Nice

It seems nice right? #3 seems quite inaccurate though?

This thread is now about native Americans/American Indians

Attached: CC02FAF2-4668-4B5B-BBDF-7DB9A152DCFE.png (480x624, 59.59K)

Self bump

Where can I buy that book?

Ayyyy! Can I wash your window for 5$ man?

Captcha: GRHH0, checkem.

Attached: 1657603076716m.jpg (1016x1024, 75.37K)

Attached: 1652572764498.jpg (826x914, 71.96K)

Chkd'

Here you are: we (dot) tl (slash) t-6b1ytOkYCx

If anybody thinks of a better host, please let me know.

Based

damn i was in the thread yesterday and thought we might have to wait till monday to get a copy cos they seemed to put it on manual approval, gw user

What the actual fuck. This is why you should always tell newfags to lurk before posting, otherwise you get drivel like this.

Attached: Based as told through the eyes of someone who doesnt understand internet lingo in any way.jpg (1317x931, 60.86K)

Attached: Untitled.jpg (1280x1024, 267.16K)

Forgot to say, this is page 26.

Attached: Untitled.jpg (1280x1024, 367.71K)

kek

The Exodus

I subscribed yesterday this shit,
but in throw-away account.
They are prioritising edu and gov domains.
I have an access to edu domain, but there is my surname in the address and I don't want to doxx myself

here dumbass

thx

the more I think about it the more I come to conclusion that 'conspiracy theories' are all a psyop to create taboo so 'normal rational sensible people' censor their thoughts but also ridicule everyone talking about it (divide et impera)

No shit!
Sharing a funny meme is terrorism but selling your country out is "democracy". I hope the next j6 ends these dumb cunts.
Seriously fucking boomers to retarded to know gamers are larping video game and movie plots whilst denigrating this sorry ass excuse for a "society" that they created.
I wish covid was real, so it could win.
Russia! If you're listening, nuke New York and D.C..

to be fair, flicking thru this handbook it seems the authors were possibly redpilled by it

(X) Doubt

Who wrote this document lol

Attached: guns.png (1623x871, 1.7M)

That book is a goldmine

Attached: SS_der_Pepe_division.png (2405x1700, 1.18M)

New names for government:
House of Representatives=crybaby bitches
The senate=boomer faggots
POTUS=LORD OF THE TRANNIES
VPOTUS=The disappearing nigger
SCOTUS=THE BLACK ROBE KLAN
FBI=GAY FAGGOT NIGGERS

Attached: qoomer.png (2405x1700, 2.46M)

>How do they not know how infiltrated the us has become from foreign (Chinese) interests?
> Chinese
HUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUE

Attached: kissinger-mao.jpg (2000x1403, 1.32M)

● Tom De Smedt · AI DEVELOPER · St Lucas School of
Arts Antwerp · MA in Audiovisual Arts & BA in
Software Engineering, PhD in Arts.
● Olivier Cauberghs · PVE/CVE EXPERT · Textgain ·
MA student in Terrorism and Political Violence at
St Andrews & former law enforcement officer.
● Sylvia Jaki · ACADEMIC RESEARCHER · University
of Hildesheim · MA in Linguistics, PhD in Media
Linguistics & Specialized Communication.
● Pierre Voué · OSINT ANALYST · Textgain

bunch of faggots wasting taxpayers money because their work is worthless in market economy?

related description

Attached: qoomer1.png (529x540, 57.55K)

>propaganda

How Jews & Zionists Stole Your Future 100 Years Ago
youtube.com/watch?v=iYO_gK3P2ls

Attached: How Your Future Was Stolen 100 Years Ago.jpg (600x336, 56.69K)

>"our greatest ally"

Attached: Benjamin Netanyahu 1990 - Destroy America.png (1073x818, 814.64K)

they indeed have to lurk moar

Attached: nbor.png (529x540, 95.67K)

I've known about this shit for years. Glowies, especially in my pathetic country, are notorious for data mining to control narratives, gatekeeping the truth about minority rape gang violence, and ensuring the general public are completely unaware of how fucked this place really is.

All paid for by public taxes of course...

Attached: 1654940034462.jpg (1080x990, 164.54K)

Holy shit!
They cite the urban dictionary?
Bwahahhahahahhahahha
Old people really are fucking stupid.
Fucking CITE Wikipedia and snopes while you're at it DUMB FUCK MILITARY GOVERNMENT PIECES OF RETARD SHIT!

Couldn't even google what shitpost means....

>Holy shit!
>They cite the urban dictionary?
Moreover. It is a description of Zoomer meme

I feel only disgusts.

Attached: 1623215247561.jpg (960x925, 91.43K)

I wanted one yesterday, but damn, retards wrote it.

Holy shit. They dont even know what mission patches are.

Notice how it says fascism is only associated to white people and supremacy. That would theoretically make the all white antifa group literal fascists. But I'm sure some butthurt commie will come in here and go off about how it is "Anti" fascist, therefore you would be pro fascist to get it.

If I wanted to manipulate a bunch of stupid people, I'd simply surround myself with people opposite of what my political opinion is and use them as a proxy.

Meaning, antifa is probably headed by literal nazis who are trying to reinstate power through "anti-racist" white supremacy. In which the only way to supplement it, is to use minorities as a representative proxy.

So some of the people who go out of their way to prove they aren't racist, are proving they were racist.