WATCH: STEVE BANNON ABSOLUTELY DESTROYS CUCK DESANTIS

>The American people demand and want their leader back and that leader is President Donald J. Trump. Right now, at this moment, in this country, our country has grave problems and we need the strongest broadest shoulders to resolve those problems and that is President Donald J. Trump. And what we need is to make sure we're united behind him, united behind his leadership.

rumble.com/v1cfbbh-boris-epshteyn-reviews-10-million-donation-to-ron-desantis-from-hedge-fund-.html

He's right, you know...

Attached: Bannon.jpg (942x942, 267.43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rumble.com/v1cfbbh-boris-epshteyn-reviews-10-million-donation-to-ron-desantis-from-hedge-fund-.html
youtube.com/watch?v=OxNoUnxN_cs
youtube.com/watch?v=isHl0qX6mNM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

what a fucking cuckhold

Trump spends too much time fucking around with political theater shit he needs to come out hard against faggots or desantis will crush him

Holy shit! Skip to 2:40 in the video. I can't believe anyone ever took this fat alcoholic zionist faggot seriously...

Attached: 1440098144608.jpg (399x385, 29.35K)

>rumble
lmao
>bannon
lmao

So, now all the elections are no longer rigged eh?

Its amazing to get right-wing fucktards to admit everything they believe was a lie, just by doing it them selves.

Attached: FSa0_g8XwAEihhK.jpg (1792x1771, 549.01K)

I voted for Trump but it's time for him to let go. This is about him not the country. DeSantis is absolutely more competent and has no Jared and Invanka baggage.

Kek

Attached: 1515060812139.jpg (2101x1257, 303.79K)

Would let bannon whisper strategy in my ear

Attached: bannon.jpg (640x480, 46.65K)

They'll come out with some nuclear bombshell against Desantis and it'll stick enough to raise plausibility of a loss, where Trump has already taken the worst they had, and has volumes of bullshit to point to and say "this bullshit AGAIN"

this honestly, trump didn't do much even when republicans controlled the senate and yeah he was hobbled but largely by his own awful appointees.
biggest problem with Desantis is that he's a fucking zionist but so is trump so whatev

>the senate
house, not sure they lost control of the senate since then

i told my MAGA mate that he wants to ban the weed...

reeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Attached: Web capture_24-6-2022_174223_huggingface.co.jpg (754x824, 196.6K)

>Epshteyn

Attached: 1646923109710.png (600x450, 219.5K)

>MY ZIONIST IS THE COOLEST
>NOOO MY ZIONIST IS THE COOLEST
I'm literally Jewish and will never understand why you faggots never tire of fighting over who gets to put us on a pedestal the most.

Attached: 1632271660088.jpg (750x488, 51.46K)

>rumble.com/v1cfbbh-boris-epshteyn-reviews-10-million-donation-to-ron-desantis-from-hedge-fund-.html
Bannon is right even if his reasons for saying it are not the most pure.

Basically we must reject the never-trumper neocon wing of the republicans and re-affirm the new path that the american people want to take.

We need to focus on immigration, infrastructure, and draining the swamp.

Agreed but remember they made up all the Russian shit w Trump to fuck him up before he even got in so what makes you think Desantis won't get the same treatment before he would get in?

>(((Boris Epshteyn)))
>Special Assistant to President Trump
>"Chabad Shalom!"

Attached: 1513146968303.gif (200x270, 1.09M)

stop noticing things it's nothing and we're all sleepy now goodnight frens i'm off

>this honestly, trump didn't do much even when republicans controlled the senate and yeah he was hobbled but largely by his own awful appointees.
you mean the republicans in the senate didn't do much, right?

The republicans in the senate didn't do much to further trump's agenda while he was president. That's what you meant, right?

Desantis is wearing a mask. If you can't see that, there's no helping you.

Attached: GettyImages-855354708.jpg (1280x720, 107.78K)

This, but people should know that OP with the kekistan flag is probably the same guy from a few days ago arguing for the opposite. He's literally a leftist dividing and conquering, as this issue itself is a divide and conquer issue (because Trump is the guy)

Better vote for the Democrats (also Zionists)

but yes there were also lots of rinos

I'll just never trust Bannon or anyone else around Trump. For such a smart guy he tends to surround himself with idiots. (Rudy)

Go home, Donald. Go golf.

Attached: ya blew it.jpg (474x321, 28.8K)

Attached: 1508786772511.jpg (540x960, 35.87K)

One is a zionist the other one had his liberal NY daughter convert to judaism and marry some uber jew who literally had a corrupt israeli prime minister crash in his childhood bedroom. Trump is unelectable just because of his family. Besides that he doesn't have much of a chance against anybody halfway normal/younger because after Biden no majority will vote for another senior citizen in the near future. On top the media is far more ready to shit on Trump than Desantis. If they pull exactly the same shit twice it will be too obvious.

>it was a rigged election and the Democrats STOLE it
>donate to Trump 2024!
Why do you guys out up with the retarded kayfabe shit

I refuse to believe that's Bannon.

Unfortunately the military is very good at turning people towards the vices. The US government is so good at brainwashing you wouldn't believe it cos you couldn't lmao.

Bannon has turned into Miles Guo’s fat catgirl concubine.

Attached: A4B18F8C-1E23-4488-B228-192005741640.jpg (750x437, 83.07K)

This

Oh no just when I was starting to like DeSantis.

Attached: 1489877868045.jpg (792x792, 217.68K)

Anyone that voted for Trump in 2016 actually voted for Steve Bannon. It was all his policies and campaign strategies that Trump was parroting on stage that people loved. You voted for Bannon, but you ended up with Trumps son in law as President. You dont want Trump back in office. You want some right wing hardcase like Bannon as President.

This clip of the war room is like every other clip of the war room. It's just two guys spouting off. If there was a dig at DeSantis there, I must've missed it.

If you aren't a zionist you haven't been paying attention. If nothing else, Israel is the only place the west has on its side. I never understood how people could be against them when they are in a pit of vipers. Yeah it was tricky the way the whole Balfour thing went down, but here we are now and we have to proceed from this point. NOW Europe is overrun by Islam, which to me seems most counterproductive. Who is stirring the shit? They are the enemy, not the Jews, so called.

Judea demands it

fuck De Santis and fuck Trump. I just want a leader that doesn't fellate the fucking jews.

Attached: shabbos goy.jpg (1079x837, 286.45K)

>NOW Europe is overrun by Islam.
Hmmm I wonder who caused that?

Attached: 1657944833349.png (460x591, 447.25K)

You gotta be the dumbest Jew around if you don’t recognize the power of the media matrix surrounding Americans - even the ones who frequent pol aren’t immune to it.

Yes, I include myself as being affected by it.

bannon: alright desantis, weve had enough of your uppidy jewish funded promotion. it's time for america to heal and elect the other rothchild israel asset and take a seat.

desantis: i think you are a powerful jewish-funded voice, and i hear what youre saying, but i thin the country needs a stronger, younger jewish slave that isnt so old and isnt so hated by the jewish funded left wing.

bannon: really excellent point, well just have to call it a draw. the onl thing we can agree on is that the USA is a vassel servant nation of world jewery and has no ability to escape while jews are not expelled.

desantis: i love being a slave
banon: i love being a slave too. look how much money bux i have! wow

Bannon literally signed a document in his own blood that he would turn China into an EU-style globohomo state.

agreed and 100% correct take. i unironically wish bannon could be president but he's not a good public face and never would be or could be president

wow you can tell it's him from the mouth + nose +eyes

no chin faggot

Shabbat ended so you can post here, rabbi?

Fuck those globalist kike cunts. Bannon is just a fat Zionist cocksucker. Hell, damned near the whole fucking federal government is a corporate globalist kike whorehouse. Fuck it. Let it burn.

Virgin you won't do shit except cry on an anime frog board

Trump has n loyalty to his people. He would never have been president without Bannon, but he threw him in the garbage in exchange for a bunch of retards who let us end up with Joe Biden. Bannon would not have let this happen. Roger Stone would not have let this happen. Trump fucking let this happen, so I guess it's fitting that he has to pick up the pieces of this country and put it back together again.

>soon
soon
>soon
soon

Attached: Web capture_8-6-2022_23228_huggingface.co.jpg (967x1033, 245.98K)

imagine still being this fucking deluded.
stfu magatard, and take your TRUMP-VAXX.

Your bosses are running out of time and options goyim. They've massively miscalculated the most important matters. The trials and executions will be public. Children for generations will be required to watch it all.

He's already a kingmaker and propping up good candidates. He works a few degrees removed from Trump these days but he's got other lifelines to him, and at least most of the neocons fucked off from Trump now.

What makes you think I am supporting Trump. If he runs, he wins. Biden is democrats George W Bush, this country is cracking at the seams, we take what we can get

That's a fucking Melbourne lib shill that likes to pretend he argues in good faith. Some Australian posters are leaf tier.

LOL. How much of a turbo kike can someone be? If he wore a Hasidic outfit, I'd be less doubtful.
If Trump had built the wall, I'd support him. Instead he just used the position to funnel White people's tax money to the kike colony in the Middle East so they can larp as Biblical Jews a few more years before they get obliterated by everyone they've passed off in the neighborhood.

What did Bannon mean by this?

do not respond to jidf meme flag posts.

DeSantis wont even run. He'll back down.

Attached: based.jpg (498x498, 36.91K)

>or desantis will crush him
You're delusional. I don't think you've come to terms with how popular Trump actually is. Even with all the bullshit, he's still everyones favourite.

Neither will do anything remotely affective in turning the country around. No political solutions. That said, I'd prefer DeSantis because less chance of mandatory jabs and mask shit. Jew dick sucking happens either way tho. And both are fans of red flag laws.

Jew shills all of them.

DeSantis is DOA in Iowa, New Hampshire is still lean Trump, Nevada and South Carolina could get close but Super Tuesday would be a blowout where Trump runs the tables and maybe gets close to winning Florida with DeSantis ultimately taking it. He'll be out of the race after Super Tuesday at the latest.

And if he pulls this stunt and fails, his political career is over. No shot at 2028 nominee, that would be whoever the second VP is because it won't be Pence. At that point you can expect him to morph into a RINO as he heads out the door as governor being butthurt at MAGA for rejecting him and by 2030 he'll be a contributor on CNN just like Chris Christie.

Goooood..... GOOOOOOD! Let them eat each other alive :^)

>Bannon
Sure buddy....

>absolute MIGA delusion
It's astounding how disconnected you are from reality.

Attached: 1574491944252=.jpg (712x712, 38.61K)

>RINO
Jesus fucking Christ does this cope never end?

Based.
DeSantis is the governor of Florida. That is where he needs to be.
President Trump is the President.

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-06-30 at 5.48.02 PM.png (1792x1202, 2.31M)

Steve Bannon, you cucked out grifter. You fucking inbred slave to Israel. You piece of neocon shit. Fuck Steve Bannon.

>explains reality after seeing decades of presidential cycles and primaries play out
>hu-eee-uh-hu-huuuuuuuuuu stobbit u mean :(
Cry more. DeSantis is not beating Trump head on. And the epilogue will only happen in a situation where he runs and loses, and he's not running in 2024 unless Trump dies

Bannon is a legitimate convicted conman who stole money that was meant to go to the 'we build the wall' fund only to recieve a pardon along with Pollard and co.
The fact that you think he's good after that speaks volumes.

>seeing decades of presidential cycles and primaries play out
>still doing the "those aren't the real republicans!" cope
Just kill yourself already.

>Get booted by Jew Kusher
>still simp for orange Zionist schlong

Straight up pathetic my man

Wasn't this faggot supposed to be evolapilled or something? Yet he's just pandering to qoomer boomer retards? What's his problem?

When a politician of a party doesn't represent the will of their voters, that constitutes a RINO.

Shut the fuck up you niggermonkey. Your "cope" word should be filtered. It's not a replacement for an argument, it's just nigger screeching.

who is this? a boomer speaking is an opinion disregarded

this thread is all bots
change my mind

Attached: 1656845819572.jpg (999x1033, 148.17K)

>When a politician of a party doesn't represent the will of their voters, that constitutes a RINO.
lmao no you dumb queer, that constitutes a regular Republican or Democrat. None of them represent the voters. You just keep coping and telling yourself that (insert new politician here) is totally legit, then a few years later you are calling them a Republican In Name Only. It's pathetic.

I don't care if it's 100% of them that are frauds, if they don't represent the voters then they are a RINO full stop.

>telling yourself that (insert new politician here) is totally legit
I do not do that, I actually vet people and have standards and am willing to let someone go if they stab their base in the back. You on the other hand are the one whining and making excuses because you loathe that there are still people trying to keep this country from going to shit and you hate that because it sounds like actual work. Or, you're a lying communist.

>if they don't represent the voters then they are a RINO
How are they a Republican In Name Only if there are no real Republicans? Do you have any idea how retarded you sound?

>steve bannon
>fat
>looks like a fat woman
>gay
>zionist
>israel lover
>conspiracy theory peddler
>"two more weeks" pusher
>wannabe philosopher
vs
>desantis
>bans faggots from school
>owns disney for being groomers
>bans drop boxes for voting
>creates new election crimes task force
>does whatever hte fuck he wants basically
>only sucks israels cock once in a while
it's clear who is better

Because it's defined by what people actually want, which is not the same as who they end up voting for? Even establishment politicians know this, as you've even admitted- they run campaigns that make them appear decent to the untrained eye but backstab the voters save for a very small minority. Do you know how retarded YOU sound?

I'm fucking tired of mental midgets like you always coming around like you're hot shit and coming from a place of authority.

UNFATHOMABLY BASED TRUMP WON

>Trump
>Brought to you by Pfizer

Based. DeSantis is only supported by grifters like Jack Posobiec and Mike Cernovich

>the Republican Party is defined by what people actually want,
lmao wut
You will keep falling for the same tricks over and over, because you are an utter retard.

48 month temp executives with extremely limited powers are great and all...but until people realize congress makes all the laws, policy and controls all the money and has many individuals who have held their seats for decades upon decades upon decades and decides to vote these corrupt placeholders out the door, a temp guy ain't gonna be able to do much of anything.
Ooh a new temp guy!
40 year sitting congress member chortles in dictator.

Don't care was going to vote Trump anyway.

yeah.. one of Trump's buddies that stands to get rich one more time off his buddy buddy Trump.
that is all Trump did, enrich himself and his buddies. now he is looking to do it again.

>pass

Attached: 8EC7152E-5645-4128-8E93-D4591D9DA902.png (660x574, 89.26K)

I explicitly said that I don't. See again, you just love making excuses because you know that if people do nothing then the communists and homo tranny pedos run loose on this country and I bet you love that.

doesn't matter, the GOP is beyond repair. Best to let the democrats crush them out of existence and start fighting among themselves.
make fun of black and mexicans for supporting trannies. that should get that ball rolling.

>demoralization

>Watch a trump-fag completely destroy a conservative-fag.

>i don't get tricked, they just betray me and then i support the new guy and then he betrays me and then
fucking kek
I really shouldn't laugh, it's actually pitiable.

>Jack Posobiec
I actually don't think he really does, he just wants to play it neutral but to his credit he calls the whole Trump v DeSantis thing out as theater that hurts everyone in the long run.

Cernovich totally does but Trump must have shit in his cornflakes at some point and I missed it. Granted he calls out the things that need to be called out but I think there's something else there that happened too, something personal. Maybe he's got a point I really don't know.

somebody's drunk grandpa is ranting again

youtube.com/watch?v=isHl0qX6mNM

Attached: Screenshot 2022-07-16 at 23-41-00 Steve Bannon's 'War Room' footage shows spread of conspiracy theories ahead of Jan. 6th - YouTube.png (444x390, 287.35K)

Trumps a faggot Zionist but Desantis is a bigger one. Fuck off to Reddit homos.

No you fucking mental midget. I don't support traitors. They're easy to smell from miles away. I expose them. You whine and cry and never offer solutions because you want this country to burn because you're one of them.

Same I’m half Jew it’s fucking disgusting fuck Israel I’m a full blown American fuck every other country but ours.

DeSantis needs to nip this in the bud
He lets this talk continue we're going to think he's in on it.
If MAGA thinks he's a usurper, he'll never win national office.
DeSantis needs to come out and say with certainty that he would only run on 2024 with Trump's blessing.

>i don't support each individual Republican after they betray me! I just keep supporting the party! And getting betrayed by it!
Really, this is sad. And downright peculiar. It's almost like you enjoy getting poked in the backside by them.

Attached: 1658040471174.jpg (529x667, 48.21K)

He won’t. You’re a retard if you can’t see that Zionist faggot is controlled opposition.

>he needs to come out hard against faggots
Trump was trying to push the entire world to decriminalize homosexuality and shilling gay marriage.

Bannon shilled so hard for Zognald only to get jewed out of any position in the government by the tribesmen, they even laughed at him.

How he does it again. Is there an end to this man's cuckoldry?

this clip is literally nothing.

he got a pardon

also Bannon would make a better potus then trump. however he will never have the chance to even run...

What you are seeing is a mind broken boomer slave desperately trying to kick the can a little further down the road so that he doesn't get to watch the nation go up in flames.

I vote democrat to accelerate the collapse. There is no reason to try and salvage this shit hole.

Desatis has the full backing of the bush cartel, much as Biden had the full backing of the Clinton cartel. Trump may have been a wild card, maybe not. Either way we are fucked

>I vote democrat to accelerate the collapse.
That's just as retarded, honestly. You should be building something to replace the current order instead.

>10 mill from ken griffin
k
How much did that fat jew cock sucker bannon take from the retard wall fund oh right 1 million

>come out and say with certainty that he would only run on 2024 with Trump's blessing.
No one gives a shit what that fat fuck thinks anymore 1 term nobody

>Boris Epshteyn (Epstein)
My instincts are telling me to support the exact opposite of what Steve Bannon ad his Jew friend are shilling

you should see the look of disgust DeSantis wife gets around jews

discord
>(You)

>That's just as retarded, honestly. You should be building something to replace the current order instead.
>implying you can do this politically
In order for us to build anything we need to destroy those who prevent growth. I live in a blue state and I cast my votes for the most extreme democrats. You know why? Because whenever I take a roadtrip to one of these blue shithole cities in my state, I appreciate the fact that I can walk into any globohom supporting megastore I want, grab a cart worth of food/merchandise, and walk right out. I haven't paid for groceries in months. I don't follow the shit laws the shitlibs put in and neither does anybody else in my county. Full autos are illegal in my state. Guess what? You wouldn't know it if you listen to the hills at night.

Just make sure you know the local LEOs and are on good terms with them and you can do anything you want. Stop obeying the fucking law.

>Omg no you can't support him! He's a REPUBLICAN! A REPUBLICAN! DEY ALL BAD!!!!
>>well no you see he actually has a decent trade policy going back years and want an immigration moratorium and are up against a full blown neocon sure he isn't naming the Jew but I'd say it's a step in the right direction-
>NO! HOO HOO! HES A REPUBLICAN!

I'll go back to what I said, you don't want to do the actual work to pay attention so you just throw up your hands and shame everyone else for trying. Because in reality you love the state of our country.

Attached: EPuDW8CX0AAkD6q.jpg (1200x514, 65.4K)

>In order for us to build anything we need to destroy those who prevent growth.
This is just an excuse for being passive.
>Just make sure you know the local LEOs and are on good terms with them and you can do anything you want. Stop obeying the fucking law.
And this is just a childish fantasy you have.

You're another one and you at least have the balls to admit what you actually are. But don't get me started with you.

And no, I'm not a boomer, boomers are the ones holding us back from purging more neocons. They're the ones who actually need to be staying home and giving up.

>he doesn't know...

Attached: unnamed.png (633x758, 319.83K)

>but this time will be different! They promised!
lmao

Attached: 1658041766154.jpg (1920x1080, 366.72K)

>This is just an excuse for being passive.
I regularly victimize leftists and their globohomo masters. I'm not passive, unlike you who has likely never broken a law in his life.
>And this is just a childish fantasy you have.
The LEOs where I live don't give a single fuck so long as you aren't dealing hard drugs. The state cops got their budget cut awhile ago, so I only see them on the highway twice a month versus almost everyday (thanks BLM).

You need to embrace corruption and third world politics if you want to survive.

>You should be building something to replace the current order instead.
And tell me, sir faggot, what would that be? Any ideas? Right now, incremental and period purges of neocons appears to be the best strategy and the one with the best chance of success and with less risk.
Oh, so you're literally a nigger!
>>In order for us to build anything we need to destroy those who prevent growth.
>This is just an excuse for being passive.
I hope you learn a lesson from seeing that retard. Maybe you aren't entirely gone.

Again, it actually isn't that hard to not get fooled if you know what to look for as the person's priorities.

Kek. But still voting desantis and trump. Sorry, Chang.

>And no, I'm not a boomer, boomers are the ones holding us back from purging more neocons. They're the ones who actually need to be staying home and giving up.
Why not just kill them? Why do you continue to pretend zion-don is anything but an incompetent failure? The elections are fake anyways.

>i'm a warlord like in da moobies!
lol ok retard, i'm sure you are
Enjoy your video game.

Attached: 1658042033515.jpg (1018x1024, 206.38K)

Bannon is.........un-israel. But he needs to admit it. NOW .

>Oh, so you're literally a nigger!
I got news for you kiddo, America worships niggers.

Meant to kill neocons, not boomers lol.

This perfectly sums up what I think as well.

>i don't get fooled, i just take the word of this institution that keeps betraying me! one day it will do what i want for some reason!
Very sad. But also funny.
>with less risk.
And this is the real reason you will keep coping and trusting the plan. You are a lazy cowardly nigger.

>being this much of an obedient cuck
Embarrassing. You do realize niggers do this shit everyday, correct?

Is it hard for you to picture a white man doing this or something?

WHAT ABOUT MY POST MAKES YOU THINK THAT I WAS SAYING HE IS GOOD, YOU ILLITERATE FUCK?

You aren't White, you are some fat spic trying to be edgy on the internet.

Steve "We rig the election and if we fail we claim the other guys rigged it Bannon.

Because I don't want to go to jail, fed.
It's not institutions, it's people. You should never trust institutions.
You still aren't giving any answers just being vague. So you're also a fed- you never directly say what you want, you just imply it.
Also, never use the word cope again. It gives away a shill immediately. No person with a genuine good faith argument ever uses it. Just niggers and fedposters.

I don't even know what you two are arguing about. You're both feds. You both think war is the only solution. You both scream bloody murder at people doing what they can within the system even if it's limited and takes years to get results. So I don't see why you don't just kiss and make up and then go back to Africa

>It's not institutions, it's people.
Institutions are made out of people you dumb faggot. Your brain has just been so ruined by liberalism that you can only see individuals, so you can always be fooled into thinking each new person dangled in front of you is different, despite them all belonging to the same institution.
>pls stop making fun of my pathetic copes, it upset me
lol
>everyone who calls me a retard is the same
Maybe you are just really retarded.

This guys correct. Fuck all of it. Accelerate the collapse. Vote Clinton 2024-28

Its certainly the fastest and most efficient. We have too many undesirables and the country is too divided. The war is inevitable

No, your brain is ruined. You've convinced yourself that a person coming into contact with an institution will ruin them 100% of the time. That's asinine.
You and that other faggot are the same for the reasons I laid out. That you won't rebut. AND YOU STILL WON'T SAY WHAT IT IS YOU THINK NEEDS TO BE DONE! You're the coward. Even if you disagree with my method I still tell you what I think needs to be done, you won't even do that.

What I also am telling you is to stop talking like a nigger monkey using a nigger word while avoiding the questions if you want me to take you seriously.

His scumbag family is my biggest problem with him. Obviously there's the Ivanka situation, but Don Jr. is also a massive cokehead (which we saw first hand with his convention speech). We loose all credibility talking about Biden's crackhead son when we let degenerate filth like this hang around.

Fuck you, like. Kill yourself. Hitler did nothing wrong

>Because I don't want to go to jail, fed.
You'll get thrown in jail anyways. The terrorists in the 60s are in charge today. You are just a coward, nothing more, nothing less.
>if you give back to globohomo what they are giving to you, you ain't white!
Shut the fuck up you dumb slave. Probably pay your taxes to like a good boy.

>I will never understand
We have to many retards who read a book written by jews. You might know them as christians

You will need to start killing elites who fund said politicians then. Nothing else will get you that.

Then why am I not in jail then you fucking porch monkey?

desantis achieved a lot within a relatively short time span while bannon achieved fucking nothing.

>AND YOU STILL WON'T SAY WHAT IT IS YOU THINK NEEDS TO BE DONE!
I've said what I've wanted to do from the first post faggot. We need to stop following the law and get shit done. Kill the fuckers that are trying to kill us.

Bannon is a sloppy nonce funded by chinks and he wants a pardon from the Orange nigger.

Ask the faggots who did nothing while the reds took over in Russia that same question.

Oh wait.

That reply wasn't for you, you giga ape. I at least praised you for not being a liar.

Yeah, they went to jail, and me... I guess I'll use one of the shill phrases because you'll understand that... Two more weeks right?

>No, you
kek
>i only "came into contact with" the AIDS, it didn't infect me, and it won't the next 50 times I do it either!
There's that cope again.
>my method
lmao this retard thinks that watching tv and voting is a "method"
You are a slave to an institution that hates you. If you weren't a slavish personality you would be building an institution you control instead. But you are a cowardly lazy nigger.

Attached: 1658043528438.png (1399x759, 1.57M)

You don't even have the balls to talk like this IRL, nevermind do anything, otherwise you wouldn't be LARPing on Any Forums.

>two more weeks
Unironicaly two more decades at the absolute latest. Would not be surprised if people start getting arrested for supporting Trump in 10 years. They are already holding show trials.

Supporting Trump today is like supporting Hitler to these people. When they gain power, they will absolutely find ways to destroy you. Take it from somebody in a blue state who has seen it happen to prominent opposition.

This. He was in the house for 6 years and really only sponsored one ok bill. He was a founding member of the freedom caucus, but members of that have been far from completely level with their supposed beliefs. He also only really became know after the covid pandemic and his reversal of his covid policy. That's also when he essentially became a Trump lite. I doubt DeSantis would try to run when Trump does, he already cucked on his senate run when little marco wanted back in, but maybe he's gotten a little too big for britches.

>fight me IRL br0
lol
lmao

Again, no rebuttal.

Again, the nigger word. Your infantile interpretation is clear proof that you've never had a job in your life.

You don't have a method. What institutions have you built? What institutions do you advocate to be built? These aren't hard questions, answer them.

But you won't. You're a fedposter. The mask even slipped here

I live for the day when Donny, Pillow Merchant, Admiral Bannon and General Flynn will all meet up in the Oval Office as the new WH staff.

Attached: 1657148650093.jpg (1024x683, 87.76K)

You cannot be an anti israel politician and be accepted into the GOP. That's the democrat's shtick.

Fuck you faggot fuck Israel fuck off to Israel you fucking traitor

Attached: 32DEAD12-0004-4B78-8CDD-2409816D22AB.jpg (784x784, 155.24K)

So logically, that would dictate we have 20 years before it gets really bad, so wouldn't the smart thing be to kneecap their power in the meantime? That is a long time dude. Frankly if what you were saying was true I wouldn't give it 5 years. If they wanted to do that right now they probably could but they aren't (doesn't mean they aren't evil)

>no don't answer the question like that, it hurts my feelings!
kek

Same with democrats fag both parties are Israeli cucks

>>fight me
Holy shit you are an illiterate retard. Non-White confirmed.

What answers? You haven't provided any.

Do us all a favor and just end your fucking life if you think it's all lost. Will be one less mouth to feed when they collapse the economy.

alcohol is the great curse of the Irish
He reminds me a bit of the Irish-American actor Thomas Mitchell, who was also a Republican.

>Shabbat Shalom!
Fucking LMAO. Boomers love their Jews.

Go back to your covid internment camp you fucking cucktard
old ladies are doing more to fight for your country than you are

>So logically, that would dictate we have 20 years before it gets really bad, so wouldn't the smart thing be to kneecap their power in the meantime?
That's been the strategy for the past 60 years. Look around you. Is it working?
>Frankly if what you were saying was true I wouldn't give it 5 years. If they wanted to do that right now they probably could but they aren't (doesn't mean they aren't evil)
They are still waiting on demographic changes to take effect. They won't start major political purges until the burbs are neutralized and nonwhite. Look at Cali or Oregon for a model of this. People in the bluer areas here were afraid to voice public support for a republican. Not even Trump, but a moderate type. The feared for both their safety from vandals/leftists and the leftist government. One guy who put a Trump sign on his lawn got hit with $4k in code violations a few weeks later. Not coincidental.

And I mean it both of you sack of shit larpers. Don't go and hurt any innocent people, don't go hurt any evil people either because their day will come and don't tell anyone else to do those either. Just take your gun and shoot yourself right now tonight. Right now you're wasting oxygen, water, food, internet bandwidth, posts and threads for people that deserve it more than you.

Do it right now you lowlife cowards.

Should have replaced Alcohol with weed at least he would be funny and not have as many issues as he does now.

>it's not an answer if it hurts my feelings!
Very typical of copservatives. You can't imagine building any kind of party or network because it would require you to actually take risks. It's really the same mentality the kill-em-all LARPer has, fantasizing about hollywood movie violence is also much safer than political organizing.

didn't he and trump have a massive fallout and trump called him a faggot?
how come he's still sucking up to trump

>Do it right now you lowlife cowards.
kek

2016 destroyed this board.

how else should he stay relevant

No, you literally dodged the questions altogether and acted like you didn't.

You are also a larper, but you're too cowardly to admit it.

Instead how about this, shoot yourself in the head, or take the full bottle of pills in your cabinet, or drive off a bridge, don't care. I can definitely assure you that will be part of the solution.

>You can't imagine building any kind of party or network because it would require you to actually take risks.
I mean, I'm willing to go right now if you want. Where do you live? I live west of Medford, OR.

Yeah, you and your ilk did it by turning this into a center left board then screeching about muh MAGA

Do it faggot.

>seething this hard on behalf of the GOP

Attached: 1658044717965.jpg (752x423, 51.21K)

>muh miga safespace
Miggers and ziondon both deserve the rope.

It's got nothing to do with the GOP. It's about your utter cowardice and lies, and attempt to neutralize anything that might have the slightest chance to be a threat to the system. Fedops like the one the other guy is recruiting for do not threaten the system because they're all controlled and any actual attack can be stopped.

>muh anti-MAGA safe space

>i'm a navy seal! wanna fight?
I really can't decide which is more pathetic, the internet tough guy act or this transparent butthurt

Attached: 1658044925805.png (785x1000, 88.32K)

>lol butthurt
It's running out of arguments

I'd love to see what both you pathetic worms look like. Can't imagine either of you are older than 22.

>$500 billion for niggers
>$0 for the white man
What did I say about America and niggers user?
>Fedops like the one the other guy is recruiting for do not threaten the system because they're all controlled and any actual attack can be stopped.
I the feds control mass shooters, why can't they control politics and the election process? Silly migger.

I'm not even offering to fight you bro. I was thinking more along the lines of getting beer and shit. Stop being a little bitch.
You should ask you mom what I look like.

I'm starting to get the feeling that I'm dealing with bots here.

>i was only pretending to be retarded
ok retard

I like Trump but he has a talent to choose the worst allies who will backstab him later.

All I did was give an approximate location. You need to calm down and relax.

>you young whippersnappers just don't know how great Ronald Reagan was!
lol kys boomer cuckservative

>You should ask you mom what I look like.
Hahaha fucking immature joke. I can guarantee you I'm not a bit, you can ask me anything a bot would never say if you don't believe me.

You know what. Not being a smartass. I'm actually sorry for telling you specifically to kill yourself. You're clearly still a kid and super blackpilled. If I feel like it I might apologize to the other guy too. Just stop stealing from stores dude be a responsible adult.

>cries bitterly while demanding yung people kill themselves if they won't vote for Republicans
This is a whole new level of koshervative faggotry.

Reagan was one of the worst things to happen to this country. Amnesty. Politicians like that are the reason why I beg people not to look away.

No, I said that for you being a useless fedposter.

>just stop stealing from stores
I will never stop stealing from the people who want me dead and destitute. Stop being a fucking slave, man.

I don't think the grocery store people want you dead dude. Unless you've got a really ghetto store there in which case ehhhh

Attached: bannon.jpg (600x650, 118.56K)

Well said

Attached: young bannon.jpg (496x559, 74.29K)

>i didn't mean it, just please go back to supporting the GOP, ok?
This just makes me even more disgusted with you and your total spinelessness.

>draining the swamp
You mean dragging commie traitors and their sell-out comrades kicking and screaming out to a ditch and shooting them in the head, right?

Grants Pass?

I only told him to stop robbing stores. And maybe even if he doesn't like my ideas to at least have a half detailed and realistic plan.

Stop posting you cretin.

Man, the 2024 nomination battle between Zion Don an Zion Ron is going to be brutal.

As a neutral observer it will be fun to see Trump go nuclear again, although he will likely lose this one. DeSantis has built an image of a more stable Trumper and has all the institutional GOP support on his side.

>a liberal takes a risk when organizing among the countless horde of his thoroughly indoctrinated, preprogrammed npc comaradiere.

>as a neutral observer
>dont mind me just working the consensus cracking angle here
A fucking kike leaf

it's a bot you retard

>your posts really hurt my feelings please stop

Attached: 1658046761290.jpg (200x267, 20.76K)

oh bannon.... nobody cares

desantis is a governor. bannon is a talk show nigger for retarded kids

Attached: 51OnCmKqQyS._AC_SL1000_.jpg (1000x1000, 49.52K)

There is no consensus to crack. Look at this thread and a lot of Trump v DeSantis discussion among Republicans.

For now Trump still has the support of most the grassroots, but the conservative influencers support DeSantis 5 to 1 and that will be too much for Trump to overcome without social media.

It will be a Red Wave year and DeSantis will win reelection by double digits. Then with that momentum he get massive promotion everywhere and overtake Trump in polling.

In the debates Zion Ron will wisely pander to anti-vaxxers, while Trump rightfully takes credit for the success of Warp Speed.

Trump's last ditch effort will be to call Ron a necon and part of the establishment, which won't be technically false, but it won't stick.

Bet big on DeSantis for the GOP nomination and the Presidency. He will deradicalize the right and become the new Reagan. By the time he's done in office after 2033, America will be a Brazil tier shithole. Mission accomplished by the kikes.

I really hope you're wrong dude but this situation is what I want to avoid. One important thing is that twatter influencers are not reality, it only has so much sway with primary voters. So many races have gone a different way than what social media would have you believe.

And I don't think his governor reelection will help his primary chances that much. He's basically already been reelected as far as most people are concerned.

STEVEN K BANNON HERE TO TELL YOU ABOUT THE BENEFITS OF NOBLE GOLD

I prefer Trump solely for the comedy factor as Presidents don't control anything, but he won't be able to survive the pro-DeSantis campaign that will ratchet up after the midterms.

DeSantis will have Musk, Rogan, Shapiro, Walsh, Cernovich, Fox News, Infowars, Wall Street Journal, Breitbart, all the major GOP donors etc. on his side.

Who's in Trump's corner? Bannon, the Groypers and Q? LOL.

>I don't think his governor reelection will help his primary chances that much

It will once Fox News shows that DeSantis won Florida in 2022 by a much larger margin that Trump did in 2020. They will run that everyday and say Trump is too old and unelectable, while DeSantis is the more polished MAGA guy.

In 2016 there was no other candidate spouting 'America First' talking points. Now in 2022 that's all the GOP is; necons regurgitating MIGA rhetoric. 2016 playbook won't work.

Not really, Trump has already defeated influencers like Jack Posobiec. Not only that but most conservative influences share a connection with Jack Murphy, the cuckold, and I expect public investigations will start happening on these degenerate influencers once Trump decides to crush them for good

Anyway, you can stop posting your pathetic Canadian fanfiction, now, because it is honestly cringe as fuck.

You sheep are no different than the girls discussing pop stars on their twitter feeds. Imagine wanting to watch people talk.

Okay, good luck buddy. Trump will be Bernie'd in 2024 and your seething won't change that. US Politics is not too difficult to predict. Only question is whether Trump goes cuck mode and endorses DeSantis, or runs 3rd party out of spite.

Sage