Is this worth $41?

Is this worth $41?
Is America collapsing?

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-07-16 at 6.15.03 PM.png (2506x1550, 527.65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/YaJGxEFtH10
pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/32332862/
pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/33599941/
runnersworld.com/news/a20849644/new-weight-loss-study-high-carb-diet-beats-high-fat/
pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/25628520/
healthline.com/nutrition/okinawa-diet#the-diet
shape.com/healthy-eating/diet-tips/okinawa-diet
byrdie.com/the-okinawa-diet
thebeet.com/what-is-the-okinawa-diet-and-how-could-it-help-you-live-longer/
bbc.com/future/article/20190116-a-high-carb-diet-may-explain-why-okinawans-live-so-long
inbodyusa.com/blogs/inbodyblog/why-you-need-carbs-to-build-muscle/#:~:text=Carbs are important for muscle,loss and help repair muscles.
webmd.com/diet/foods-high-in-vitamin-k2
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Amazon grocery is fucking expensive. Go somewhere else until that rich cunt lowers his prices.

shut-in faggot lol

Why do you need dead bird?

I have absolutely no sympathy for you. Learn how to eat.

I dont have a car
I guess i could be one of those homeless guys with grocery carts walking along the side of the highway

No duh! In other news Reddit banned the word groomer because they are pedos

Attached: 1657974498844s.jpg (236x249, 8.16K)

I lived carless in the city for three years. I walked to the grocery store and back. Try it. You'll drop a few.

>Predditors

Attached: reddit in a nutshell2.jpg (1024x768, 131.67K)

Im actually 5'9 and 120 lbs so no thanks.
Plus its like 100 degrees every day.

Ye.

>14.99 boneless skinless chicken breasts
>lactose free milk
>squash in a fucking BAG
user what the fuck. You have no right complaining about prices if you're buying ridiculous shit and having it delivered to your door.

God you’re such an insufferable faggot with nothing but excuses.

>no
>yes
/thread

Attached: helltothequeen.png (472x689, 372.6K)

That’s pricy and you’re getting large quantities. You could find it cheaper.

>Plus its like 100 degrees every day.
I did it all year long in Chicago. It's not as bad as you think, but with no body fat, you'll need a long coat for the winter.

I DONT HAVE CAR
>14.99 chicken breast
Oops that is for 2lbs I dont want that mutch
>lactose free milk
The only quart sized milk i found. i dont want to buy by gallon
Plus i am not white so i cant eat lactose.
>squash
should come in a treasure chest? what else besides bag.
True thx.

>inb4 anons berate you for choosing high quality food after the endless goyslop threads on here

Some people are just irrefutably fucking retarded.

Attached: 1607910021617.jpg (225x225, 20.2K)

Attached: 1636005593169.jpg (2048x1638, 296.36K)

Stop complaining, lets talk about how to fix it

Is that real
I am trying to bulk after being vegetarian my whole life so i am experimenting with chicken. I will buy eggs as well. Im not sure waht the best foods are.

the only thing that is expensive is the chicken everything else is fine considering its organic and whole foods shit. i guess its fine though with that 25% coupon if it hasn't been applied to the 14 dollar price.

That poor dog

Attached: 1529342376382.jpg (480x360, 8.42K)

Getting your $10 SNAP discount?

You can adopt a cat for like 20 dollars. Should be enough meat for a week.

Why do the people who make these threads never buy real food? Like what the fuck are you making with 2 pounds of carrots, squash, broccoli, salad, and apple juice? Even milk is pretty stupid to buy, as you shouldn't be drinking calories, and nothing you make with milk is healthy. and then you pay $7/lb for fucking chicken breast.
Get real.

>I am trying to bulk after being vegetarian
I am a vegan and I have no problem putting on muscle.

Try adding more beans, quinoa, and peas to your diet. Split peas are the best IMO. They are the highest protein and most bioavailable. I make more gains now than as an omni.

waow it's so hard to eat on a budget guis

Attached: Screenshot 2022-07-16 210000.png (665x1246, 135.3K)

>vegetables
>aren't real food

Spotted the morbidly obese ketolard who also happens to give diet advice.

Attached: 8766456.png (2493x1860, 2.63M)

>eats canned vegetables
>eats Walmartian goyslop

You have no right to criticize what others eat, fat pig.

Use instacart

>NOOOOOO LE HECKIN CANNED VEEGETABLES THE JEWS PUT TRANNIES IN THOSE!!!!!!!!

whats wrong with their faces? why are they doing that? it's the shot isn't it?

the only store within walking distance for me is a whole foods, the cheap grocery stores are out by the wealthy suburbs here. So I make the walk I can, I don't want to walk with groceries for an hour.
I am depressed and can not afford eggs

it's worth it when you don't have to be around the mutts and niggers of every day life. Grocery shopping irl has become unbearable, ill happily pay the premium

You eat at Walmart you fucking retard. Again, no right to criticize anything.

>canned vegetables, pasteurized, enzymatically dead, lined with BPA/BPS, vitamin content nearing zero

Fucking Amerilards. Fuck sakes.

Attached: 1517391328235.gif (445x250, 2.18M)

NOOOOOOO YOU CANT JUST SHOP AT LE HECKIN PLACE THAT IS LE (((BRAND))) ITS DA JOOZ GOYSLOP TRANNY PROCESSED PLASTIC BPA'S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you're a barbaric animal mutt. Who eats this giga processed walmart branded food? this is the most hideous grocery list I've ever seen, and I'm being serious

You're carless in the suburbs?

Is it at least free delivery?

Post yours then.

Over $35 yes.
Also get the Amazon prime credit card which gives you 5% cash back, that alone negates the slightly higher costs

>$6.66/lb for chicken
Damn Satan!

Read your own posts user.

You're sperging out. Go back to Walmart and shart yourself peasant.

Attached: 412421421.jpg (673x789, 68.29K)

I'm mocking you because your posts have zero substance, you just say a buzzword because the food package has the wrong brand logo on it.
Post your own shopping list, now.

1/2

Attached: Screenshot_20220716-221353_Amazon Shopping.jpg (1079x1731, 453.93K)

2/2

Attached: Screenshot_20220716-221457_Amazon Shopping.jpg (1080x1687, 433.36K)

vid related

youtu.be/YaJGxEFtH10

I take back the YWNBAWs. You are, in fact, a woman.

>eats food filled with microplastics, nutritionally devoid from the lowest quality brands
>hurr durr u got no substance!!!

>shopping list
I actually go to the store and shop.

Attached: 1508553280730.png (958x792, 30.26K)

not eating processed goyslop = woman.
There's no meat on the list because I get that from a local butcher

cope and seethe poorfag

>Noooo not the walmart goyslop
Everywhere else is loaded with the same garbage.

Unless you buy from a farmers market your food is filled with crap. Even (((organic))) food is usually tainted. Just like Olive Oil it is barely regulated.

Attached: hot springs.jpg (1045x843, 230.83K)

Eat like a real frog. Larping faggots.

Attached: 1562714947280.jpg (1308x1658, 290.95K)

Attached: 78DAFCC9-A7F9-4F52-93D9-9EF60E15B513.jpg (1269x1379, 1.02M)

rip sodium levels

Salad kits are a fucking scam and are way overpriced.

>lactose free whole milk
Why are you black?

Attached: lmao faggot.png (570x668, 246.63K)

>no meat, no protein, all carbs
Yeah this is just as much "ultra processed goylsop" as my list, you just /feel/ better about it because you buy a few overpriced items labeled organic
>I actually go to the store and shop.
So do I, I can still pick out the general items that I eat on a website to generate conversation you pussy ass coward.
Yes I eat ham sandwiches on white bread with mayonaise. Yes I eat store brand eggs and ground beef. Yes I eat american cheese. Yes I eat vegetables from a can.
So what the fuck are you eating that makes your shit smell like roses nigger?

Nongshim is the best brand.

Whatever you say, lady.

Honestly, I have to agree with this. Not only do I save the time, but all I have to do is drive to the store and wait about five minutes to pick up my shit, then go home. Never have to leave my car.

Even better, if they fuck something up all you have to do is notate it and they refund that shit, because they legally can't take it back. Now don't commit fraud, just keep it in mind that if they give you something you didn't want, or if they give you say meat that is not properly priced, the ONLY option is to refund. So you just refund it.

Frankly it's better than going in person by far.

Delivery is extra charge but that's why I just go to the store. It's so close and there's no charge to just wait in my car.

The over $35 is for free pickup. Delivery still has a charge. And if the store is as close to you as mine is, there's no problem just driving up and waiting 5 minutes in a parking spot.

the dog is the closest thing to a human in that picture

Attached: reddit shoe.jpg (400x293, 15.58K)

poor little nigger, the white trash whale thinks is making her a favor by raising her, imagine the absolutely destroyed self steem she’ll have to live with

>no protein
>what are eggs cheese yogurt
plus I buy my meat from a local butcher not amazon
cope and seethe

That meetup was all the way back in 2015. Here's a more modern photo.

Attached: reddit meetup.jpg (2560x1707, 1.71M)

>whatever you say, lady

Attached: aV7PXYy_700b.jpg (700x595, 81.63K)

Based. I also go to a local butcher for meat.
However you're buying a lot of extra shit that you don't really need, and that tells me you're a faggot.

Why are you ordering food from Amazon?

Fucking spastic

Variety=faggot
I'm a huge faggot

Yeah you don’t want to be eating calorie-dense cuts of chicken like legs or thighs goy, fat is bad and this is why you should always choose boneless skinless chicken breast

amerimutts are too fat/lazy to go to the grocery store
these are the "people" who think food deserts actually exist

Buy a bike. Buy a basket to attach on the handlebar then another to sit above the rear wheel. For the latter you can just get a storage rack that will bolt on for like bungee cording shit onto and then buy some type of container like a milk crate to drill a couple holes into and bolt onto it. Then you can ride your bike to the grocery store like I do. The grocery store is little over a mile away from where I live. I only buy groceries for myself so the storage space is just enough for 3-4 bags of shit and I can wear a backpack if I need to buy more. Just be careful because I fucked up yesterday and bought a 30 rack of beer and put it in the back and fucking wiped out taking a hard turn because it was too much weight and I didn't bring my backpack so had to carry one bag in my hand.

come over here and rub shoulders with hostile niggers for an hour while you shop for food, youll love it.

>source: it was revealed to me in a dream
>So what the fuck are you eating that makes your shit smell like roses nigger?
Today I had wasa crispbread with brie from france, gouda from the netherlands, and la gruyerre from switzerland. American cheese is garbage.

I had some organic brown rice-millet ramen, mixed with my secret blend of spices that makes it ridiculously delicious. Then I head to the gym.

For dinner I had vegetable soup with broccoli, leeks, onions, garlic, celery, and carrots. With a side of split pea soup. It was delicious, oil free, and filled with micronutrients. All of it fresh and half of it came from my garden.

Walmart is peasant-tier food for peasants. You are angry and obsessed. I am vegan. Here is my body. When will I begin deteriorating, muttoid?

Attached: 9.png (507x582, 477.18K)

Over $35 is free delivery for me, but I also have a Prime membership so probably that's why

Variety is a meme. I've been living on meat (as well as liver about once a week), milk, and eggs with very few veggies (mostly onion and green/red peppers for flavor) for a long time and it's fabulous. Sometimes I break down and get something like pizza but it's always regrettable. Shun the carb Jew. Embrace meat.

I have a Prime membership but my area is kinda Jewed.

You aren't vegan if you eat cheese, dumbass.

we have gypsies, moot point
>oh no niggers intimidate me
Coward.

Happy Belly? Fuck is even the apple juice from China?

what's wrong with their faces? it looks like they're all the product of same sibling incest.

So you're on a (((keto))) diet is what you're saying? Tried that, hated it. Carbs are needed

You don't have nearly as many gypsies as we have niggers, and niggers don't intimate as much as stepping on glass doesnt intimate me, I rather just avoid both.

try non organic it'll be like half the price
you can thank me later

Go back. Now.

Attached: file.png (701x93, 27.01K)

>bottom row
>first 2 on the left
I don't even give a fuck if they are trannies, I would absolutely have a 3 some with those 2

Carbs are literally not needed. Of the three macro-nutrients, they are the only one that is NOT essential. You may have hated it, but that's your problem. And I'm not talking keto, I'm talking low to no carb.

pic looks kinda gay, bussin no cap. finna get fucked by ram ranch cowboys

Attached: 1657812506442m.jpg (1024x589, 85.91K)

not a bad physique what do you do for protein

Honestly it doesn't save me anything on gas even with the gas prices the way that they are and that my car is an old gas guzzling piece of shit. It takes me less than 5 minutes to get to the store but it maybe takes me 10, maybe 15 minutes to get there via bike. So calculating my MPGs and how much time and how much gas I use and how much I make per hour working, the cost of driving to the store is practically nothing over the extra time it takes riding my bike there. But I like riding my bike. But if you're someone who doesn't own a car and commutes via public transportation, having a bike would save you a ton since buying and storing a bike is fucking nothing compared to buying and storing a car.

checked

$50 for a few vegetables, chicken breast, juice and milk? Lol that'd only be like a couple meals max

>Whole Foods rainbow carrots
>Organic
>Premade salad "kit"
>Specialty milk
> marketing buzzwords such as "natural" and "fresh"

you know how many bags of groceries I can fit on a mountain bike?

No.
>Of the three macro-nutrients, they are the only one that is NOT essential
Actually, carbs are so essential that your body has a backup system if you run out of supply. Sugar fuels every cell in your body and is needed for ATP. Cope, seethe.
Vegetables have tons of protein. Broccoli is an absolute superfood. The protein requirements are vastly overestimated in general (propaganda by the meat industry).

You can get all your essential amino acids just from the veggies alone. But since I work out I also eat a lot of quinoa, millet, beans, peas, and other protein sources.

It already collapsed user. We are just watching the freefall in slow motion.

Attached: FXzYjfMUsAAPj-Q.jpg (1125x1192, 262.72K)

>not buying meat from the butcher and taking his scraps for free to make stocks and broths
You need to stop buying the meats. Get the vegetables and fruits and properly cook/store them. Get grains like wheat and rice since we don’t produce rice fields in America. Juice is wasteful. Get tea and coffee. The milk start trying to get from a local dairy farmer and be sure to pay under the table for it. Process it as needed.

Carbs are, as I said, the ONLY macro that is literally not essential. You're just wrong. Why do humans even store fat? You literally can't answer that.
>Vegetables have tons of protein.
lolno
You're brainwashed by vegetards.

Attached: Beef VS Broccoli Truth.jpg (720x720, 73.01K)

>Why do humans even store fat?
To protect vital organs you dumb vanity fag

>Sugar fuels every cell in your body
What is beta oxidation of fatty acids lmao
This is the problem with people like you. You are completely vapid. You let your head be filled with buzzwords like "processed" and "goyslop" and never gain any deeper understanding of the bullshit you spew.
But seriously, go the fuck back to r*ddit.

>You can get all your essential amino acids just from the veggies alone.
I'm surprised you have the energy to type all these posts

>To protect vital organs you dumb vanity fag
You're quite literally retarded.

Sams club, walmart, local grocery stores can do much better then Amazon right now.

>organic

literally tax on idiots

It's a fact, I bet you are one of those twinks who does tik toks in the gym kek

>Carbs are, as I said, the ONLY macro that is literally not essential.
Your argument is flawed. Without carbs or the ability to enter ketosis you would die in minutes. Glycogen and fat is like having a massive oil reserve.

You're arguing that because your body has a reserve, the main fuel source is non-essential. That's idiocy.
>lolno
>You're brainwashed by vegetards.
It is a fact and you're coping and seething.

Also

>beef
>butter
>chicken
>eggs
Have shit-tier micros. 2000 cals of butter has only 20% of your daily value of K2. Keep coping.

Attached: mmm deliciosa.png (948x2490, 567.18K)

Home gym, and I don't make videos there. I do however watch underage cosplay thots dance on it.

And it's a fact that fat does help to protect vital organs, but that's not the only purpose it serves.

>I'm surprised you have the energy to type all these posts
Vegans have the highest endurance AND have no difference in muscle mass between omnicucks. We also live 20 years longer.

See
Muscle mass:
pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/33599941/

Fat loss:
runnersworld.com/news/a20849644/new-weight-loss-study-high-carb-diet-beats-high-fat/

Whey vs pea protein bioavailability:
pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/25628520/

>Without carbs or the ability to enter ketosis you would die in minutes.
Good thing all humans can metabolize both fat and protein then. Retard.

Carbohydrates are the easiest to access source of energy, not the ONLY source of energy. You're literally retarded and literally wrong. Fuck off and kill yourself.

>Vegans have the highest endurance AND have no difference in muscle mass between omnicucks.
lolno
>We also live 20 years longer.
LOLNO

You're a retard.

>Carbohydrates are the easiest to access source of energy, not the ONLY source of energy. You're literally retarded and literally wrong. Fuck off and kill yourself.
Dude, read what you just wrote. You're telling someone to commit suicide for eating vegetables and saying carbs are good.

Rethink your life choices.

Attached: 1601185056581.jpg (334x393, 29.16K)

My grocery store is pretty white and I live in New Jersey.

Just avoid walmarts and you’re good

>Dude, read what you just wrote. You're telling someone to commit suicide for eating vegetables and saying carbs are good.
Yes, I am.
>Rethink your life choices.
No. Kill yourself, vegetard. You're trying to damage other people here. You're evil and gay.

>And it's a fact that fat does help to protect vital organs
So why did you post this

>he's having a full on schizo meltdown, denying reality
From the source I gave:
" Both groups were comparable for physical activity levels, body mass index, percent body fat, lean body mass, and muscle strength. However, vegans had a significantly higher estimated VO2 max (44.5 ± 5.2 vs. 41.6 ± 4.6 ml/kg/min; p = 0.03, respectively) and submaximal endurance time to exhaustion (12.2 ± 5.7 vs. 8.8 ± 3.0 min; p = 0.007, respectively) compared with omnivores."

Also
>the longest living group on the planet
healthline.com/nutrition/okinawa-diet#the-diet
shape.com/healthy-eating/diet-tips/okinawa-diet
byrdie.com/the-okinawa-diet
thebeet.com/what-is-the-okinawa-diet-and-how-could-it-help-you-live-longer/
bbc.com/future/article/20190116-a-high-carb-diet-may-explain-why-okinawans-live-so-long

Attached: okinawa diet.jpg (541x474, 37.56K)

Because you were claiming that was their ONLY purpose or value. They also serve as a storage of energy. Look up Angus Barbieri.

Fuck off and kill yourself, vegetard.

No
Yes, thank God.

Go back

>rainbow carrots
Is nothing safe from those kike faggots.

Eggs are cheap

>shopping at WHole Foods
you're paying inflationary prices at Whole Foods even in a good economy, lad

Lol keep eating leaves rabbit fagwaud

I feel bad for you.

Attached: ketolard seethe.png (1618x1131, 279.73K)

>la gruyere
How I know you're larping
>I had 2 soups for breakfast
How I know you're retarded

That's really not that bad. The milk seems high but probably because you're delicate wittle flower who can't handle lactose. You got that 25% off coupon that'll save you $3.75 at checkout. Plus it's Whole Foods so you pay a little extra for quality. It's really not that bad at all

I never claimed that it was the only purpose.

15$ for 2 pounds of chicken. Holy shit, do you live in commiefornia?

But that's all you said it does. You were literally wrong. Kill yourself, faggot.

You’re shopping at a store that’s been referred to in common parlance as “whole paycheck” for well over a decade. And you’re here to break the news that it’s expensive to shop at Whole Foods? Thanks faggot.

it's "Just Bare" brand which is ass rape marketing.

Fuck you nigger lover, for your mother fat serves a purpose as a love handle vagina when her pussy is too stinky for me some nights

The sugar-addicted shows their triggered sensibilities.

It's always going to cost a little more if you want chicken that was raised from cage-free eggs, lived the free-range life without antibiotics, voluntarily gave up her/it's breasts as he/it transitioned into a big meaty cock, then died a natural death surrounded by friends and loved ones.
Pay up.

Attached: Foghorn Leghorn.jpg (246x320, 40K)

Yes, I ate la gruyere stinky cheese from Switzerland. It's award winning and quite delicious.

Do explain to me how I'm "LARPing" about eating cheese. Are Any Forums anons really this sheltered?

>2 soups for breakfast
For dinner*. Reading comprehension.

Yes it's bad. I shop at lidl. A weeks groceries for me and my wife used to be 60 bucks. I paid 130 last week

>Bagged vegetables
>Bagged salad
>Skinless chicken breast
>(((Lactose free))) milk
>Amazon delivery
ngmi

Yawn

Only in United States can you get dildos on amazon dot com that too is automatic and having 1200 open ratings.
Your society is sex-obsessed sinful modern day sodom and gomorrah. Disgusting.

Attached: unitedstates.png (2488x1268, 979.61K)

>veggies
Food for animals
>juice
Sugar water poison
>milk
Lactose free?
>no beef
>no eggs

I only see one item in that cart I’d actually eat. Switch to carnivore diet user.

Are you yellow?

Where I live thats normal

Dude you eat Wonderbra? Lmao

I love seeing Indianposts on Quora

You guys are incredibly based and have tons of soul. Reminds me of the old days of the West.

Keep keeping on Pudoo

post body

Attached: 568898.gif (356x200, 3.24M)

Tell that to those Italians eating bread and spaghet living healthy into their upper 90s-100s you meatheaded faggot

Chicken breast retards get the rope why does every single fucking faggot buy this over priced trash

shut the fuck up faggot
>just shut the fuck up

just stop being a faggot

its all expensive, everyhwere
these prices look like what theyd be at kroger or albertsons

>collapsing
>present tense
Collapsed 21 years ago fampai.

and shut the fuck up*

dont care, not my problem, EBT

Italians eating a ton of bread and spaghetti doesn't "prove" that carbs are needed. They're LITERALLY the only one of three macro-nutrients that are NOT required.
That doesn't mean people can't eat a ton of them, of course they can. I'm just saying they're the only macro among three that are LITERALLY NOT REQUIRED.

Put more effort into your bait.

and stop being a faggot

Oh no ketobros, we got too cocky...

Attached: 1589918940785.jpg (1080x1080, 680.29K)

faggot

You're retarded. Being keto doesn't mean you can only have literally 0 carbs. Also, just because someone CAN eat carbs doesn't mean that carbs are essential.
Plot twist, I'm NOT a keto enthusiast. I just recognize on the biological factual basis that carbohydrates are LITERALLY not required. At all. Ever.

Based, fuck the feds

squash medley was a mistake bro. you should have gone legume medley

faggot idiot

I bought 40 dollars worth of organ meat that would last me 16 days and has thousands time more absorbable nutrients. The cheapest things on earth are the most nutritious. Animal guts

>Not eating processed goyslop
Nigga you're eating wonder bread, stop deluding yourself

It's a bunch of discord vegans dude. They're all over Pol and fit. If you argue long enough they'll start going off on animal welfare. They target keto

Seems like a good price

So, you dont want answers. Why did you make this thread, attention?

Even formerly nice grocery stores have gone downhill these days.

Attached: american sumo.webm (237x512, 2.75M)

Chicken should cost $2-$3 per lb.

It does at my local butcher.

And for what? Protein shake tier nutrition. Organs cost the same and you get literally the highest nutrient thing on the planet

Organs cost less, actually.

Attached: 46D60B3F-253B-46FC-ADF0-F628640D9A7F.jpg (1884x2214, 785.89K)

America is all about adapting and overcoming. Did we collaps under the prices and rations of WW2 NO we pushed foward for a greater cause. Inflation is overhyped. Prove me wrong. Your seething over 50 cents crap.

yes dude they look like sexual freaks

I have 2 cars

>just because someone CAN eat carbs doesn't mean that carbs are essential.
Find me a single Olympian who doesn't eat carbs.

You're retarded. An olympian is likely to use carbs because as I already said they are the EASIEST to access source of energy. That doesn't make them essential. Keep moving the goalposts, retard.
Have you looked up Angus Barbieri yet?
Of course not, because you're a retard.

You shop like a faggot

>Angus Barbieri

Yes, he fasted. Nobody argued against fasting.

>you're a retard
Keep seething and screaming.
>moving the goalposts
Find me a single population that doesn't eat carbs then faggot.

>Yes, he fasted. Nobody argued against fasting.
So you have to accept that carbohydrates are not required.
>Keep seething and screaming.
I'm just laughing at your retardation.
>Find me a single population that doesn't eat carbs then faggot.
That wasn't my claim, retard.

look faggot.
shop like your brain/ pineal gland depends on it
thats it. no faggotry, unnecessary racism/antisetimisitm (or whatever you call it)
and such. execpt fuck kikes, jews, naggers and the media

>carbohydrates are not required
They are required if you want to build muscle (requires insulin) and to have any athletic performance.

Just go when the store opens fools. Don't get caught in the welfare brain rhythm and you're good.

You're retarded. Carbohydrates are not required to build muscle or to have athletic performance.
For low bodyfat elite athletes, carbohydrates are very useful as an easily metabolized source of energy.

But they're still not essential. Which was my point the whole time, and you are very obviously admitting to being true.

>Carbohydrates are not required to build muscle or to have athletic performance.
Find a single olympian who doesn't eat carbs.

>b-but m-muh

Don't move the goalposts. Answer the questions or accept you're wrong.

You're the one moving the goalposts, retard.
Kill yourself.

>Carbohydrates are not required to build muscle or to have athletic performance.
>refuses to post a single athlete who doesn't eat carbs

Do you not see the cognitive dissonance? If you were right, surely you could find a single example amongst thousands of athletes?

Again, that was never the standard. You have shifted the goalpost because you KNOW that you're wrong. Carbohydrates are not necessary. That doesn't mean that they aren't a useful tool for elite athletes. Kill yourself, room temperature IQ retard.

um, op, why do the prices not add up to 41 bucks? i get $35.50 when i add it all up. also, it says 8 items, but your pic only shows 7.

what's the other item that cost $5.50?

oh, i see it now: you fucking bought 2 bags of shitty "chopped salad kit". that's $11 right there, for

"Bright and fresh, this salad features green cabbage, romaine, carrots, green onions and cilantro sprinkled with pumpkin seeds and crunchy tortilla strips."

translation: 50 cents worth of lettuce and carrots and onions and cilantro.

please shop smarter op.

True salad "kits" are the biggest jew scam of groceries

>You have shifted the goalpost because you KNOW that you're wrong.
Your original claim was that carbs aren't necessary, and somehow that makes them bad.

We moved past that claim onto athletic perfomance, you said, and I quote verbatim
I then asked you to provide an example of an athlete who doesn't eat carbs, as you boldly claimed they weren't necessary.

You ignored this, went into an autistic meltdown and told me to kill myself.

Do you have any actual arguments?

Attached: mac.jpg (1400x932, 139.61K)

>5'9" 120lbs
>lives in california
>orders shit off amazon instead of just walking to the fucking store
>makes a thread about it on Any Forums
>has an active reddit account

Attached: 1625183648949.png (751x684, 683.07K)

They aren't necessary.
YOU attempted to insert "athletic performance" into it. That was at no point relevant.
You're a retard. You may as well claim that steroids are necessary. Because you're an idiot.

how do you prep these, user?

>>Carbohydrates are not required to build muscle or to have athletic performance.
>can't name a single athlete that doesn't eat carbs

So they're required for athletic performance.
>You're a retard.
>you're an idiot.
Grow up and answer the question. Tired of manchild Americans and their petty name calling.

Attached: carb olumpisnd.png (803x664, 57.63K)

I said required. For life. You attempted to shift the goalpost to "required for athletic performance". By the way, they aren't even required for that. However for elite athletes they're very useful.
You're retarded. Kill yourself.

Stop shopping and amazon Whole Foods retard
Go cry your tear have salt you won’t have to buy that

>I said required. For life.
Backpedalling. So you're denying your previous claim?

Dang howd you guess all that? except active reddit account lol

I'm not backpedaling or denying any previous statements I have made. I'm calling out your repeated attempts to move the goalpost. You're too retarded to understand that. Kill yourself, nigger.

You have no right to bitch retard keep saying gold isn’t cheap and it will always be

You simply don’t have To have it
Spoiled brat STarve and do it fast

Given:
1. A is an animal.
2. A is dangerous
Cognitive dissonance
B is animal and therefore must be dangerous.

This isn't the fucking Wizard of Oz, no one gives two shits about your strawman.
Note: this post only counts as one shit

>I said required. For life.
Is it life or athletic performance user?

You have very narcissistic behavior. Reminiscent of childhood trauma. There is no shame in admitting you're wrong.

"Take Away
Carbohydrates are the primary energy source for humans. The body uses this nutrient for energy and stores them as glycogen for later use.
Athletes rely on carbs for sustained energy, preventing fatigue, and enhancing athletic performance.
Carbs are important for muscle building because they’re protein sparing, which means the body looks to glycogen for energy instead of breaking down muscle tissue for energy.
Consuming carbs post-workout can prevent muscle loss and help repair muscles.
The moral of this story is that carbs, just like every other macronutrient, have a place in improving your body composition. In the end, it takes a well-rounded diet and a smart routine to build muscle."

inbodyusa.com/blogs/inbodyblog/why-you-need-carbs-to-build-muscle/#:~:text=Carbs are important for muscle,loss and help repair muscles.

Carb sources such as wheat and starchy vegetables also come with lots of nutrients that are very beneficial for muscle growth and maintenance.

Humans are obligate omnivores. We can make do with pretty much anything but we need a mix.

bike fags get the rope

I stopped at "FAGE"
well you are what you eat... though you are looking a little vitamin E deficient

Found a pic of you user

Attached: 94912.png (600x487, 214.8K)

>buying produce online
This shouldn't even be a thing.

I just had to shop for one of you retards and holy hell, it didn't pay nearly enough. I end up spending an hour trying to find your special tendies for fucking $12 and then you remove the tip so I only get $8, then I have to spend over half of that on a gallon of gas to burn your house down.

This. Better yet OP buy real food not prepackaged shit.

>Fat retards that eat candy for breakfast

Keep coping, faggot nigger.

>Predditors
I like this word.

Attached: 1657721198369.jpg (605x1024, 74.06K)

>>he eats pea soup and not beet soup

get a load of this goy

Yeah my cabinet is filled with beans.
Ive heard that protein from animals is more diverse compared to beans though.

you are totally deteriorating in that pic...
Like I could almost pull out one of your ribs.

Noting in the link I provided is wrong and nothing I said is wrong.

This

>amazon brand
>high quality
High quality is buying fresh produce like an actual human.

Do Walmart delivery, if you have Walmart plus you can get unlimited free grocery deliveries for like $10 a month. Beats the hell out of shopping in person with the peasants lol.

He meant... ya know what nvm you NGMI anyways pulling stupid shit like that

>beet soup
They have this metallic bitter taste to me. Don't care much for them.
Post body.
Amazon is far and above in quality than the average subhuman Any Forums user eats. See the post below you.

whats the difference between amazon putting my fresh produce in a bag and shipping it to me and going to the store and putting it in a bag and driving it home

People you wouldn't want to meet in a dark alley.

webmd.com/diet/foods-high-in-vitamin-k2

"dairy, FERMENTED vegetables, ANIMAL PRODUCTS"

TMANT

Vegan foods have tons of Vitamin K.

Animal products have very little Vitamin K or K2.

Attached: 9992194.png (2100x3200, 2.79M)

why are you grocery shopping on amazon? you are causing bill gates to own more farms while jeff sells his shitty produce aka goyslop

oh shit, I better get back in shape and eat my carbs. Didn't realize they made the Olympics A FUCKING REQUIRMENT FOR LIFE!

The people who perform the best eat lots of carbs. That should tell you a lot about healthy eating.

good god someone take the flashing neon sign that is reminding this idiot to breath away

You literally do not understand the meaning of the word "essential".
By your reasoning, steroids are essential for life.
By your reasoning, training all day every day is essential for life.
But even you know that's not true. You're a retard. Kill yourself.

You can cope. You can seethe.

But you can't run a marathon.

Attached: 1652961100316.png (744x774, 507.06K)

>all olympians take steroids
Again user, grow up.

Attached: Shawn Baker's website.png (1870x6960, 1.86M)

no reason to buy "organic" there is no real standard. The best organic would be out of your own backyard, in a country house where the closest neighbor is five miles away.

Everything in corporate stores is basically dead by the time it gets to the store to be sold. Eggs are 60 to 90 days old in most cases and the eggs, whether "organic" or not, come out of the same chickens ass. Only the carton is different.

What are some items I should have extra of or stock up on? I have a backup mouse and keyboard, extra types of USB cables, a backup HDD, and some extra computer parts. I'm trying to future proof/recession proof myself for a while.

Attached: DoD6sNxVAAAJmhK.jpg (1589x1191, 262.02K)

post your REAL body
previous user already called you out for not even using your own pic.

Feel free to find my reddit account

That's it, your ass is off to see the wizard! (strawmanning has got to be the lowest form of rhetoric I fucking swear)

Space is Fake as Fuck.

Jimmy Moore is an authority in the keto scene and co-wrote Jason Fung's books.

Though we know you don't read books. You've ruined your brain with porn addictions so you only watch podcasts.

Attached: 1654212326243.jpg (1284x658, 352.52K)

I'm not Keto, just anti-vegan
That means anytime you try to claim some Ketoism to me in an argument you are committing a strawman fallacy.

The fact that you needed it spelled out that far is telling my that maybe 6Oz of sirloin might improve your cognitive functioning.

>I'm not Keto, just anti-vegan
Don't lie to yourself user. We both know you're from the other thread and you got tired of being utterly BTFO

Attached: 1625528848748.png (1960x1274, 2.29M)

>living la vida low carb
i chuckled

Attached: endless haddocks.gif (480x374, 2.73M)

also how the fuck is it possible to stay in an ice bath for 365 days?

whole foods is a rip off, always has been

wtf booked for carnal knowledge? wtf dies that even mean, knowing how to have sex? looking at a 14 yr old? i used to watch a tv show called carnal knowledge when i was younger and up at stupid o clock watching obscure shit after eurotrash.

No.
Yes!

jew

blast from the past haha. learned today that carnal knowledge means to fuck lmfao what a strange term for sex.

Attached: Screenshot_20220717-070848_Samsung Internet.jpg (1198x1335, 380.14K)

In virginia carnal knowledge is the crime which involves sex with minor, same meaning as statuatory rape

There's nothing wrong with canned vegetables you fucking walnut. I will agree that fresh is obviously better, but you act like canned veg is unhealthy. We should be celebrating that these retards even eat vegetables.

>America collapsing

No

You either have an amazing metabolism or you're fat as shit. I'd be collasal if I only ate packaged noodles. My metabolism blows.

something is odd, why do you only need 35g of protein per day? Show the parameters

Bullshit, you ate 5 kg of food so you have to be pretty large, but apparently you only need 35 g of protein, so you are very thin/small. This is obviously made up badly.

>My metabolism blows.
And I could eat junk food all day and not gain a single pound, bulking for me is so hard.
That's not to say that when I eat junk food my insides aren't filling with fat, it's just from the outside, whether I eat healthy or not, eating a ton of food seems to have no effect.

Yeah

i spend maybe 60-70 bucks a week on food at the grocery store
is that a lot?

Cultivate it yourself, it will cost you a lot more.

They think acting ugly will hide the fact that they are actually disgusting creatures
>Haha I'm doing it on purpose! Isn't it funny and not at all abhorrent?!?!

lol, what thread?
I'm not an idiot who is going to fight eons of evolution and stop eating meat. I am an omnivore. No amount of your yoloswag420vegangainz bullshit is going to change that I am an omnivore.
probably best you go fuckoff to your predditor friends.

Nigger

This is such a retard bullshit excuse, just years ago you couldn't order groceries for delivery and you always see people getting groceries by bus. I get mine by bike with a backpack, stop rolling over like a faggot and dying on shitty hills

>$15 for 2.25 pounds of chicken breast
>$4.49 for a half gallon of milk

LOL this is more than a 100% mark-up.

You didn’t notice?

>HAPPY BELLY HAPPY BELLY
I am only buying HAPPY BELLY brand from now on

>not white
thread discarded

Attached: E8435F6E-294B-461A-9FE5-202FE41287BF.jpg (430x430, 25.84K)

pussy ass can't hold 2 bags worth of shit once a week LMAO

Oh no my 269 reply thread got discardd by you.

>complains about dude posting processed shit
>proceeds to post even more processed shit than the guy he's bitching at
Americans in a nutshell.

That's cute but it's practically my thread OP and I saved you from dying at 30 replies

God bless you
The amount of (You)s i got from this thread gives me enough validation to not kill myself for another month.

Humans don't need more than 35 grams of protein a day. Double that if you are looking to build muscle.

I adjust that accordingly.

Attached: 5KGgu.gif (480x271, 1.96M)

>I guess i could be one of those homeless guys with grocery carts walking along the side of the highway
If youre going to be a snooty high-class bitch stop complaining about paying extra for it.

You think that bag is filled with air, dont you?

why is everything packeged?

What app is that?