Finally someone was actually brave enough to talk about Jewish Privilege

It’s probably going to get a lot of people mad, because she’s telling the truth they don’t want to hear

tiktok.com/t/ZTRMK6tbG/?k=1

Attached: 08FA7604-0B7B-41C8-BAAB-3FF5C811B219.jpg (1170x2015, 460.71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/275854701/#q275865585
bitchute.com/video/kDXtZPqVmEEY/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/379235936/#379246495
gab.com/RebelMischling/posts/107916229223061013
gab.com/Apolitical/posts/108381792829706377
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/381530196/#381550667
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/382168063/#382174646
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/382168063/#382187353
web.archive.org/web/20210323184927/https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/1941/07/the-jewish-problem-in-america/306269/
archive.vn/k1gU1
christiansfortruth.com/bill-before-senate-to-give-80000-Jewish-holocaust-survivors-in-america-free-elderly-care/
archive.vn/GjItv
christiansfortruth.com/99-of-israeli-start-up-companies-eligible-for-tens-of-millions-in-covid-19-u-s-bailout-grants/
archive.vn/NJ6ws
russia-insider.com/en/adl-and-other-Jewish-ngos-loot-small-business-bailout-while-americans-get-shafted-ftn-podcast-0
archive.vn/hJCxh
israelpalestinenews.org/despite-coronavirus-caused-cutbacks-israel-expects-to-get-full-3-8-billion/
archive.vn/Kkty7
israelpalestinenews.org/israeli-fifth-column-in-virginia-funnels-resources-to-israel/
archive.vn/6oPck
mintpressnews.com/senate-foreign-relations-committee-quitely-passes-aid-israel/267851/
archive.vn/0U2HQ
israelpalestinenews.org/billions-more-of-americans-tax-money-to-go-to-israel/
take-profit.org/en/statistics/government-budget/israel/
archive.vn/gliHo
archive.vn/7L15x
haaretz.com/jewish/jewish-ngos-getting-97-of-u-s-security-aid-1.5192086
informationliberation.com/?id=63104
archive.vn/5pqNu
washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2008/03/17/AR2008031702440_pf.html
archive.vn/en9Zm
gab.com/NeonRevolt/posts/108353181084429540
zerohedge.com/markets/unprecedented-us-air-force-join-israelis-mock-attack-iran
archive.vn/x4rZJ
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/363455382/#q363471403
gab.com/genieroze/posts/108350096794625034
archive.vn/nLcB3
youtu.be/FC3HElx-CQ0
youtu.be/dqzJmdlJx0k
bloodpassover.com/
nationalfile.com/utah-county-120-come-forward-with-information-in-ritualistic-child-sexual-abuse-investigation/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/El_(deity)
jewishcontributions.com/
vhemt.org/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Americans_in_the_Venona_papers
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Venona_project
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=ZjVzQCNUnNE
web.archive.org/web/20211118014700/http://chuckmaultsby.net/id154.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Jews_in_Norway
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Not going to the link but bump for interest

She IS a jew, no?

Attached: JewCard.jpg (960x720, 167.81K)

Oy Gestalt!

Yes, jews were rightfully discriminated against until after WW2, now jews are by far the most protected and advantaged race in the US without question.

Jews are incompatible with every society

You should have seen how fast BLM got shut down in the UK when one of their spokesniggers talked about Palestine. Literally overnight.

>People didn't like Jews nearly a century ago.
Boo hoo

Attached: 165357970.0.jpg (1200x676, 123.95K)

I can tell immediately she's had a nose job.

The overton window has shifted hardcore
Tiktok whores are naming the Jew? This wouldve been unthinkable in 2016

But thats not whats happening here
Its some Jew whore claiming that Jews are oppressed and saying their privileged is wrong because they were discriminated against in the 20s

Based

Rightfully so.

Shun jews...

All of them.

>it's a selfhating med nazi episode

Attached: Screenshot 2022-07-16 at 19-39-34 (1) _pol_ - Finally someone was actually brave enough to talk about Jewish Privilege - Politically Incorrect - 4chan.png (296x229, 71.1K)

oh, a jew is telling people what happened to her, but not why it happened?

how unusual.

no, it's a goy-hating jew episode. a re-run.

some jews certain worked with the nazis and often pull up the ladder (george soros used to talk about it openly) capitalism will solve this tho its not a jewish thing its a globohomo thing that will end when we put our current back on a standard and increase freedom of speech

Attached: Capture95.png (600x678, 388.7K)

Jews view blacks as shields/weapons to use against whites. It really is funny, just like elon complaining about who runs the press without even mentioning kikes as they all start kvetching

Attached: Jewish relationship with africans.png (1464x5432, 3.93M)

same with occupy wallstreet.
it got shut down by a swarm of rabbid cops the next day after somebody found out that the 1% and especially nyc bankers are jewish.
after it was shut down they unleashed a never ending stream of astroturfed wokeness upon the country to distract from jews and shift the blame to european whites only which 10 years later led to our current clownworld.
the goyim almost found out.

The only reason as to why we're "privileged" is because we're smart and work hard, simple as. We don't bitch and whine like other minorities or try to cope with conspiracy theories like whites do.

>The only reason as to why we're "privileged" is because we're smart and work hard, simple as. We don't bitch and whine like other minorities or try to cope with conspiracy theories like whites do.

Attached: Screenshot-2021-04-29-at-14.58.37-e1619701234338.jpg (800x500, 30.03K)

>Everyone with white skin is white except us Jews.
Fucking kikes

Attached: 1594621311208.jpg (673x960, 56.73K)

You kikes are always stealing, scamming and complaining while playing the victim. You need to be expelled.

Pasta 04 hostility

Hostility towards Jews in history:

Here is a fully sourced and packed with verifiable facts info-graphic on the real reasons why so many different people in so many different places and different times became hostile towards Jews:
Pic related:
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/275854701/#q275865585

Zundel's prophecy:
bitchute.com/video/kDXtZPqVmEEY/

Jewish mindset in pic related:
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/379235936/#379246495

Honest Rabbi explains to Jews why Hitler did what he did (whatever is was that he really did) and why he was justified to do it:
gab.com/RebelMischling/posts/107916229223061013

Jews know they (as a group) are acting as enemies of the Western people:
gab.com/Apolitical/posts/108381792829706377

More on the Jewish mindset:
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/381530196/#381550667

Jews as a group are ungrateful and don't care about being good guests to their host countries:
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/382168063/#382174646

Pic related on how Jews justify their predatory behavior by saying they subvert and want to control the whole world "in the name of "peace"":
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/382168063/#382187353

web.archive.org/web/20210323184927/https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/1941/07/the-jewish-problem-in-america/306269/

archive.vn/k1gU1 - "Bill Before Senate To Give 80,000 Jewish Holocaust 'Survivors' In America Free Elder Care"
christiansfortruth.com/bill-before-senate-to-give-80000-Jewish-holocaust-survivors-in-america-free-elderly-care/

archive.vn/GjItv - "99% Of Israeli Start-Up Companies Eligible For Tens Of Millions In COVID-19 U.S. Bailout Grants"
christiansfortruth.com/99-of-israeli-start-up-companies-eligible-for-tens-of-millions-in-covid-19-u-s-bailout-grants/

archive.vn/NJ6ws - "ADL and Other Jewish NGO's Loot Small Business Bailout While Americans Get Shafted (FTN Podcast Audio + Transcript)"
russia-insider.com/en/adl-and-other-Jewish-ngos-loot-small-business-bailout-while-americans-get-shafted-ftn-podcast-0

archive.vn/hJCxh - "Despite coronavirus-caused cutbacks, Israel expects to get full $3.8 billion"
israelpalestinenews.org/despite-coronavirus-caused-cutbacks-israel-expects-to-get-full-3-8-billion/

archive.vn/Kkty7 - "Israeli fifth column in Virginia funnels resources to Israel"
israelpalestinenews.org/israeli-fifth-column-in-virginia-funnels-resources-to-israel/

archive.vn/6oPck - "US Senate Quietly Approves $38 Billion for Israel Amid Historic Economic Downturn"
mintpressnews.com/senate-foreign-relations-committee-quitely-passes-aid-israel/267851/

archive.vn/0U2HQ - "Billions more of Americans’ tax money to go to Israel"
israelpalestinenews.org/billions-more-of-americans-tax-money-to-go-to-israel/

take-profit.org/en/statistics/government-budget/israel/
archive.vn/gliHo
"The surplus of government budget in Israel increased to 8000 ILS Million (2.381 B USD) in April 2022."

archive.vn/7L15x
haaretz.com/jewish/jewish-ngos-getting-97-of-u-s-security-aid-1.5192086
"U.S. Jewish NGOs to Get 97% of Homeland Security's Defense Grant in 2012"

informationliberation.com/?id=63104
archive.vn/5pqNu
"'This Bill Promoted Internet Censorship And Violations of The 1st Amendment': Rep. Massie Lone Vote Against 'Anti-Semitism' Bill"

washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2008/03/17/AR2008031702440_pf.html
archive.vn/en9Zm
"The Audacity of Chutzpah"
"The role of the president of the United States is to support the decisions that are made by the people of Israel."

One big zionist club:
gab.com/NeonRevolt/posts/108353181084429540

zerohedge.com/markets/unprecedented-us-air-force-join-israelis-mock-attack-iran
archive.vn/x4rZJ

Proof that Israel uses the US Military to fight its wars and that US Armed Forces are nothing but cannon fodder for Israel:
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/363455382/#q363471403

Separation of Church and State doesn't apply to Jews:
gab.com/genieroze/posts/108350096794625034

Kike terror is super arrogant.

Attached: overrepresentation.png (3152x4144, 442.64K)

Jews did this.

And they can steal, spy, scam, blackmail and fuck kids without getting legally punished:

archive.vn/nLcB3
"The "America First" Movement Has A Federal Agent Problem"

Milo and the pedophile parties in Hollywood:
youtu.be/FC3HElx-CQ0

Milo the thief (stole 100k from White conservatives by pretending to want to help poor White children), conman and blackmailer (starts at 33:46):
youtu.be/dqzJmdlJx0k

Milky

Attached: milkers.jpg (343x269, 36.16K)

Try redpilling normies when most normies probably don't even know that Jews exist, outside of the holocaust.

Attached: dyrdozothuc31.jpg (1024x768, 134.39K)

Lol.
No. Normies will follow anything

Attached: ban_jews_from_hotels.jpg (341x409, 40.9K)

That's cool but why doesn't she say why they banned them

True story guys and alas, no one clapped:
>Be me during Operation: Tumblfuck
>Going into lobtards little safespace.
>Build a whole dang profile with Klan imagry.
>February comes around.
>Decide to spend the whole month telling racist jokes and debunking nigger invention myths to celebrate "Black History Month" (glad it's the shortest month).
>Tumblr doesn't seem to care. Absolutely no penalty.
>March rolls I'm and I decide to branch out
>Name the jew ONE time
>Profile deleted for violating Tumblr community standards.

"Ritual murder was one of the chief factors, if not the decisive one, in the decision of Fernando and Isabel for the expulsion of the Jews from Spain."

William Thomas Walsh,
Isabella of Spain, page 441.

--

An Israeli Jew called Ariel Toaff wrote about the verifiable fact that Jews engaged in religiously motivated child sacrifice of Christian children during the Middle Ages in Europe.
He wrote a book about it and was attacked relentlessly because of it, so he decided to make it available for free here:
bloodpassover.com/

--

Possibly of interest:

nationalfile.com/utah-county-120-come-forward-with-information-in-ritualistic-child-sexual-abuse-investigation/

They all have that look

Jewish privilege also ends up benefitting niggers, sandniggers and other criminals because it's part of the green beard behavior of sociopaths.

Is she seriously kvetching about Jews being banned from a hotel? Fuck me, wait till she hears about how Jews treat the Palestinians in Israel!

0.00014 shekels were placed in your account
Choose to withdraw them in 20 years and you get a 0.00002% APY

There was animosity between the Iberian population and jews since forever. Iberia was a Phoenician trading place and Babylonians always were present in southeastern coast.

The bullfighting culture hails from ancient times where Iberians "killed the bull", represented by Moloch. Every year they sacrifice a bull in combat to symbolize the expulsion of jews and their ilk. Spaniards to this day preserve this as the victory of Iberia against Moloch and the jewish warlocks who sacrificed their children. So anytime a vegan says bullfighting is cruel, picture a jew crying in pain because a people united and kept tradition alive to symbolize their downfall throughout multiple times; pagan, Roman, Visigoth, Suevan, Muslim, Catholic and today.

Unser Jude.
Hot for a Jew too I wouldn't have guessed it without her screen name.

I literally posted on there every single day and was invited by a kleagle to join an international Klan order.
I declined because I think the Klan still prohibits Catholics.
Anyway, the point is I coukd harp on nigs for a solid 28 days and endorse sone pretty legendary violence against them but I implied the jews were a problem one time and that was all it took.

The last expulsion of jews came because a kid was bled over and crucified. He was later canonized, and Spaniards hailed him as the second coming of Christ, so much so they started murdering all jews. The king got hold of the spanish pogroms and went to the aid of the jews, giving them a chance to either convert or GTFO. All jews who converted had to.keep really lowkey or spaniards would fuck their shit up. Because of that, the Spanish crown always supported jewish navigations to find them new land to settle (Cabral was from a jewish converso family, and so was Columbus; both their ships were paid with jewish borrowed money and paid with interest)

yes, it odd I wanna colonize her?

Attached: 8EC2440B-67AC-4A8B-9653-7F5F493D395A.jpg (1024x809, 81.22K)

Spaniards were catholic because they knew the Visigoths were betrayed by their Arian nobility who sold.out to jews and preserved their land after muslim conquest. The Ummayads were bled dry by the same jews who let the castle doors open for them, and couldnt conquer more land nor expand beyond the Pyrenees, and ultimately were conquered again by a small Catholic army, after they were broke by jewish bankers.

I demand reparations for the suffering of my people.

Attached: potato merchant.png (501x684, 80.28K)

>jewish privilage
What being kicked out of every country they try to find peace in? Being genocided multiple times in history? Being persecuted since the dawn of time? Having 6 million of themselves get tortured in hitlers death gas camps?
Yeah lots of privilege you schmutz

This but Moloch isn't the name of it, that's what tjhe gay jews repeat to avoid giving information that leads toward more legit sources.
It was called El, the bull god.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/El_(deity)

>We don't bitch and whine
Lol, you kikes are famous for your endless kvetching.

Also this ignores the role of big nosed nobility and clergy, the many lies and its role on proctecting the jews unconditionally and using excuses to hand them over everything they want.

I think what this means is by calling Moloch "El", they are placing it in the same tier as the ultimate creator of semitic mythology, which IMO makes perfect sense.

>White men, white women, the swastika is calling you. The Jew is using the black as muscle against you, and you are left there helpless. Well, What are you gonna do about it whitey? Just sit there? Of course not.
My first Red pill. Ironically, provided by a Jew.

Attached: 9004CA04-2AFA-4EE8-9589-E83FA02CF692.jpg (259x195, 10.59K)

Yes.

You are jewing everything again. LOL

im trying to find out if thats a shit post or an actual nazi? ig it doest matter these are actual arguments a nazi would make

Attached: unknown (4).png (828x581, 404.91K)

fuck I want to though

>We don't bitch and whine like other minorities
literally the biggest whiners in human history, no one whines like jewish niggers do

Attached: 1656903246408.png (2012x864, 1.29M)

Anyone do a streamable?

and jews are the ones with Privilege

Hypocrisy toward the goyim is a moral good in their hellish dimension. This is a creature unlike any on earth. Quite possibly the worlds most insufferable entity, ever.

>The only reason as to why we're "privileged" is because we're smart and work hard, simple as. We don't bitch and whine like other minorities or try to cope with conspiracy theories like whites do.
>We don't bitch and whine like other minorities or try to cope with conspiracy theories like whites do.

Attached: 11.1.1.1.1.11..11.jpg (1280x692, 40.2K)

also, i objectively improve the world in minecraft
apart from the radiation
i improve the lives of the villagers
so i can practice capitalism with them
protect them in exchange for lower prices
minecraft is a good analogy

Attached: unknown (5).png (720x962, 993.04K)

Jews were at best lower nobles that could not retain titles. They often were treasurers in Visigoth and landed nobles, though, which meant they controlled finance, sometimes a role bigger than even the most vast landowner noble.

Clergymen were helpless to do anything because Aryans and other heresies kept spawning there by support of (((you know who))), exactly to tie their hands while they discuss for decades over why the Holy Trinity is dogma and why its a bad idea to separate it. And even during the Inquisition you see this happening, with very long and dragged trials to explain everything; its demonized exactly because it strikes the heart of the issue in Spanish land, which was the jewish presence. So obviously it had to be rewritten as a genocidal cult that murders children and tortures innocent women. Forget the fact all bandits wanted to fake being cultist heretics to avoid being prosecuted by the Crown, who had no trials and youd go straight to thd gallows.

Attached: unknown (17).png (498x566, 534.73K)

>We don't bitch and whine like other minorities
I agree with what you said,but this absolutely not kek, you have an entire memorial day to bitch about how you were treated lol

Its the same thing, my dude. Your source does not have anything connecting it to the bullhead (tho i only skimmed it)

>m-muh six gorillion
Cry me a river, Shlomo.

How did they take over the world frens

milk...

Forget the promise of progress and understanding, for in the grim dark future there is only bait.
There is no peace amongst the boards, only an eternity of dumb takes and (you)s, and the laughter of keking frogs.

Attached: ebe.jpg (640x960, 22.24K)

seriously these are anti capitalist
also, i objectively improve the world in minecraft
apart from the radiation
i improve the lives of the villagers
so i can practice capitalism with them

Attached: unknown (3).png (322x527, 267.25K)

Another jewing.

We were supposed to laugh at the Nazis in that movie, but where's the lie in anything he said?

Attached: American Jew Pravda.jpg (1396x910, 969.24K)

Henry Gibson was Irish-American

Akyroid and Landis wrote it. Landis is Jewish but Akyroid is Anglo-American.

the problem isnt the jews thats the scape goat, nazis are retarded commies are retarded anything that isnt capitalist is retarded, the reason they have power is because of shit like blackrock and "democracy voting" and screwing people over and idk BREAKING THE LAW and brining their stinky globohomo anti capitalist cultures of confucianism and commies

Attached: God Help Us.png (499x530, 245.6K)

>waaaahhhhh JEWS weren't allowed to vote until 200 years ago

Attached: 1654714539213.jpg (1125x1286, 1.77M)

Secret society of pederasts founded by Socrates himself.

Like this

Attached: F51233D7-229F-4757-B2C9-D92FE5728EB8.jpg (640x1136, 139.27K)

Jewish rituals are swiftly becoming "an open secret"

Attached: Circumcision Blood Sabbath Ritual.jpg (949x1135, 636.69K)

The Jew cries out in pain as he strikes you.

It's happening everywhere; you just aren't paying attention.

And the Jesuits use the jews as a shield. How can you guys not see beyond step 2? You're like liberals with their coal powered Teslas...go deeper, Peter Pan.

jewishcontributions.com/

Attached: 359 expulsions_notes.png (928x8800, 700.42K)

"our greatest ally" the "chosen people"

Attached: Benjamin Netanyahu 1990 - Destroy America.png (1073x818, 814.64K)

>Sweetheart, Jewish privilege doesn't mean that you haven't experienced hardships, it just means you haven't been harmed because of your race the way non-Jews have.

Based Jewish janny lol

wow very anti-anti-semitic of you anonigger

>What being kicked out of every country they try to find peace in? Being genocided multiple times in history? Being persecuted since the dawn of time? Having 6 million of themselves get tortured in hitlers death gas camps?
>Yeah lots of privilege you schmutz

Attached: 1.1.1.1.3.jpg (476x358, 22.26K)

>ig it doest matter these are actual arguments a nazi would make
no shit, fagot. where do you think you are

Let’s get rid of jews and government just to be safe

Jews directed the ethnic cleansing of millions of whites in the east, stole their lives land gold silver gems art . . . and fled into the west as "refugees". Not to mention starting another world war to cover your escape. You fled and laundered the stolen blood money into the western economies. Organized jewry is (and has in the recent past) committed countless genocide crimes against humanity. The goyim know nearly everything now ... it's only a matter of time

Attached: Alexander Solzhenitsyn - Author.jpg (598x448, 115.55K)

judaism is mostly about family values
like catholicism
and chinese culture

they succeed within our system because they push each other to be better, and have the lowest divorce rates

only issues are Confucianism with the chinks and retarded people with democracy socalism and communism/globohmo circle jerk

Attached: bac0b12f6a38cd31.jpg (1000x823, 53.29K)

okay seriously how many actual neo nazis are on Any Forums and how many of them are glowies?

More than 1, less than 6 million.

Yeah I agree. We shouldn't have allowed jews to come here in the first place. Once we gave them rights USA turned into hell and they are manifesting end times prophecy.

Ok.

kys retard
bulls aren't jewish you fucking idiot

>Women

Attached: Screenshot_20220716-211937_DuckDuckGo.jpg (1080x473, 47.49K)

Attached: 1643664664172.gif (1200x849, 3.69M)

Can she talk about what Jews did to Egypt?

Attached: pol1656310697211.png (1026x1788, 1.06M)

Let me just hook up my old fashioned tape recorder real quick

globalism has no gender face or religion its not just a Jewish thing and going into detail about how you hate them as a people just makes you sound like a glow

>truth

Attached: General-Major-Otto-Ernst-Remer.png (1000x2212, 606.57K)

And thats where you failed, zog faggot

this has got to be bait but examining the flag in detail, I am mildly skeptical.

Is American society better from those things being changed?

>memeflaggot
Sorry, what was that Eli?

What ever cucks to late for that u lost already

I want to smother my face in their privileges, if you catch my drift

Attached: 2.webm (1104x1200, 2.96M)

that's a fucking jew, watch the video

Yes, those are some rather nice breasts, my friend.

huh?

Attached: unknown (6).png (720x697, 972.07K)

>no u
Checkmate.

It's not "White Supremacy"
.... it's "Semite Supremacy"

vhemt.org/
She is an extremist who should begin with herself.
Or are you not human, Nina?

Attached: Screenshot 2022-07-17 at 15-51-13 Voluntary Human Extinction Movement - Wikipedia.png (340x306, 141K)

not gonna lie, jew bitches give me a boner.

whatever kike

don't even try to pretend your body doesn't feel the same way

>holocaust
is bad, Hitler was the evil. Nazi bad. Opinion, bad....

Attached: 1637297053817.jpg (2250x2223, 1.66M)

Attached: 1637297053818.jpg (828x824, 585.32K)

if only hershlag had such heavenly huggers

No I'm REPULSED by subhumans

>you HAVE to click on the CCP link or you're ZOG

...jews were given control of the federal reserve in 1913. Jews were the largest slavers in the 1800s in America. Jews have NEVER been discriminated against in America.

liar cope

Attached: exotica.webm (720x400, 2.88M)

love how she dyes herself blonde looks completely fake on her even tho most swedish girls also dye their hair, maybe its because her whole appearance doesnt look blonde fitting

Attached: 1657897322534.jpg (640x480, 37.41K)

I don't lie about anything, to myself or others. period

Attached: 1639352296539m.jpg (991x1024, 206.74K)

Do you remember the Colbert interview with the proto-wokies from Occupy? Haven’t looked at him the same since.

your life is a lie

Attached: 1568565214385.webm (1100x1060, 2.96M)

Kill yourself.

>democracy socalism and communism/globohmo circle jerk
All pushed HEAVILY by kikes

the self-denial won't work, user. you will have to accept your feelings sooner or later.

Attached: 1424322629072.webm (1280x694, 1.96M)

lol based sarah silverman making Any Forumstards seethe since 2005.

Attached: 2FA57C7C00000578-0-image-a-8_1451312608113.jpg (1908x1146, 261.18K)

You're not even responding to that user, retard. The main reason these women are arousing is they look European or do basic arousing things/movements anyone would find arousing. So you're not really making the epic deep psychological point you think you're making. You're obviously a degenerate retard though, that's why you should off yourself (serious).

>You're not even responding to that user, retard
You are *that* user, retard. And you aren't saying anything that is worth responding to. Just a bunch of antisemitic bull to cope with your inner feelings.

>you're not really making the epic deep psychological point you think you're making
nothing grand about it. it's rather simple. and I never posited it any other way, schizo.

sounds like some kind of commie gobbildy gook

no

Ok nigger only zog brains click tiktok. You must be new here

That Jew is hideous

notice how nothing she mentions goes beyond the 1970s? that is because jewish privilege has done nothing but increase as time when on to the point it doesnt even exist and now jews are the ones who discriminate against whites with videos like this for example

She gonna get banned and Mossad'd

To spell it out for anyone before they waste the click, it's pro-jew propaganda.

No thats you and your ugly ass

Based and thanks.

>t. fag

Jews kvetch 6 gorillion times more often than bog trotters do though. Between each mention of muh potato famine there are like 6 million mentions of the lolocaust.

Did he make you mad Issac?

>jews were discrimated against FOR LIKE NO REASON

Attached: 1640203091495.png (1600x900, 1.58M)

I'd rather stick my dick in a light socket.

She'd make nice hand soap.

That's a bleached jew, you face blind motherfucker.

Attached: paul mccartney.jpg (1000x1500, 1.06M)

Aykroyd is Russian, transplanted to Canada. He's even spoken Russian in at least 2 movies I can recall. He's as close to being a real jew as you can possibly come without actually being a jew.

I thought "whine" was their default factory setting.

blood drinking demons destroying reality

Irish, just like the American negro and the Hohol, are genetically deficient and prone to violence.

that bitch is stoooopit

btw how does israel get away with treating palestenians like shit ? not that i care for them but these jews are evil

20th century history lesson:
>Weimar Germany is the jew capital of the world
>Hitler rightfully expels the jews
>Jews then claim Hitler supposedly killed literally ***HALF*** the world jew population and took their wealth etc.
>only a few thousand bodies ever found
>4+ million jews show up in America during the world war years
>millions more show up in newly created Israel post-WW2
>more jews alive post-WW2 and today than ever before
>jews become far more powerful post-WW2 and today than ever before
>The USA becomes the new jew capital of the world
It really makes one think.

Attached: jew population.jpg (1554x1445, 548.56K)

>4+ million jews show up in America during the world war years
Thanks to this freedom of information act, we now know to what great lengths jews went to cover-up this fact.

Attached: CIA WW2.png (850x1100, 428.86K)

Understand how we arrived at today's critical race theory, anti-white, clown world...

How it happened.... one example, look to how jews won their first major post-WW2 culture war victory in America. I am referring to the defeat of Joseph McCarthy and the vilification of "McCarthyism" (jew newspeak). He was exposing the jew infiltration of Hollywood and academia. When the (((media))) turned on him and basically discredited the idea of resisting marxists in our culture, they were free to act. Hollywood turned sharply to the left; just compare the movies from the 50's to those of the 60's and 70's. Academia became almost completely leftist (if not altogether marxist). The cultural takeover was complete, and no one lifted a finger.

Notice the Orwellian finesse in which jews have demonized certain ideas - rational rejection of degeneracy and communism and its influence in culture became the hated "McCarthyism". Any rejection of marxist beliefs became bigotry and racism. The victory the marxists enjoyed was the demonization of the idea of anti-communism/anti-semitism in America. This has led in turn to the idea that protecting any part of our culture is wrong, and must be resisted.

Today's left and the degradation of the American dream is the direct result of this cancerous idea that our culture is not worth defending.

There's a reason they don't teach you about the Venona Papers (declassified in 1995, a who's who of jews) in school, McCarthy was 100% right:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Americans_in_the_Venona_papers

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Venona_project

youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Attached: mccarthy.jpg (911x772, 131.4K)

>"McCarthyism" (jew newspeak)
This is classic jewing. Invert everything to gaslight and brainwash NPCs. It is called newspeak, a type of pilpul. The jews go-to weapon of choice.

Such examples:
>(((white privilege)))
>(((white supremacist)))
>(((xenophobia)))
>(((holocaust denial)))
>(((homophopia)))
>(((McCarthyism)))
>(((transphobia)))
>(((sexism)))
>(((racism)))
etc. etc.

"Antisemitism" itself is a newspeak term created by jews very recently (a little over a hundred years ago) to shut down discussion and to control goyim thought, just like (((racism))) and the like. Pic related, maybe the most redpilling data one will ever see.

Creating and changing the meaning of words as a form of thought control goes hand in hand with the birth of the jew funded (((social political movements))) of the 20th century. Socrates predicted it all centuries ago. We now see it on a daily basis.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZjVzQCNUnNE

Through all of history... peoples were judged on their character, culture, intelligence, way of life etc. etc.

If you had a culture that were complete shit heads, or noble, or anything in between... those peoples having e.g. X color skin was not a factor in that judgement, only a descriptive. There were a multitude of black, white, yellow and brown cultures all looked up and down to at varying degrees. Simply read the bible or any other old texts like the Greek philosophers.

Attached: “racism” origin.jpg (1634x1447, 277.01K)

With the rise of jewish (((social and political movements))) you had attempts at thought control come into play. E.g. "You're not allowed to think X about X people, because that's "racist"! i.e "That's a thought crime!"

This came into prominence during the communist revolutions of the early 20th century. There in particular used to make it a "thought crime" to question the motives of the communist movement... "You are racist! You are antisemitic!" (communism was almost entirely a jewish movement).

You see words as thought control used in a multitude of other ways by various social movements for different agendas. Not being able to talk about black crime statics during gun control discussions is another.
>"We want to ban guns!"
>"But here are the stats, that makes no sense..."
>"Those stats are racist! You're a racist!"
or
>"These holocaust numbers just don't make any sense whatsoever... let's discuss this."
>"You're a holocaust denier! You're a nazi!"
or
>"I don't want trannys having subversive classes in our schools and public libraries...”
>"That's transphobic! You're transphobic!"
etc.

NPC: "Oh.... I don't want to be seen as a racist/nazi/transphope! Watch me virtue signal and comply... I'm a good goy!"

Jew population mind control tactics 101.

Attached: mom help me.jpg (1037x988, 325.42K)

Attached: jew agenda.jpg (2013x1269, 757.26K)

>Hitler rightfully expels the jews
I wonder how many brainwashed NPCs out there believe Germany was the first country to try to expel the jews?

Fun fact: Jews have been expelled for their subversion at least 1,030 times.

Full list with sources:

web.archive.org/web/20211118014700/http://chuckmaultsby.net/id154.html

Another fun fact: Norway had it WRITTEN INTO LAW until the late 1800's that jews were literally banned from their country

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Jews_in_Norway

§2 in Norway's original Constitution (of 1814) stated:
>Jøder ere fremdeles udelukkede fra Adgang til Riget.
>Jews are still banned from entry to the country.
This was important enough to be mentioned as one of the first things in their Constitution.

It really makes one think.

False, we aren't allowed to do what jews do. Actually, we are heading towards not being allowed to choose who we hire, after some decades, maybe even married

Jewish privilege

They can be racist cunts to innocent white people and talk shit all day long and laugh about whites becoming minorities of national tv. Despite the fact that most whites have never done anything to hurt them in our entire lives. Most of us are cool with them and respectful and well meaning.

But that doesn't matter I guess.

Nazi is a slur. The term you're looking for is national socialist.

It's disproportionately supported by jews, memeflag who capitalizes the word jew

Explain 109 countries.

Imagine caring what a J*wish wom*n says, kek

Stfu and go back to Israel you filthy jew subhuman pig

Based beaner. She's literally the two worst types of people combined.

gee i wonder why?
they are fucking weasels, thats why.

Attached: 78457A34-9D32-4C9C-ACD8-5EE5FA2376E6.png (600x338, 285.71K)

Funny how all the examples "attractive Jews" you can find are literally HALF WHITE actresses who look IDENTICAL to white women. So in a weird way you're kind of admitting that "Jewish beauty" actually comes from WHITE GENES and not Jewish genes. I mean honestly can you even call it "Jewish beauty" if most of it comes from WHITE WOMEN? Lol. That's really crazy my dude.

Oh yeah and I found you a few honest examples of real Jewish woman for "comparison."

Just look at those ugly mugs.

Attached: Jewish Woman.png (1169x725, 935.39K)

Fuck you shill. The bitch on tiktok is saying how jews have no privilege and how they were treated almost as bad as blacks in the past of the US. She also says the jews aren't white thing while I'm sure she pretends to be white when she is trying to make whites feel guilty, like my fellow whites we need to accept our privilege and let repeated POC violent offenders out of prisons

For me it´'s still Winona even though i wouldn't be mad about fucking Scarlett, if you get what i am saying.

Attached: 250ß4950ß25ß24525.jpg (342x700, 41.64K)

Attached: img_1457.jpg (818x784, 146.01K)

Remember guys that the jews in old testament first books Genesis and Exodus are indo europeans from mitanni/hittites that came from europe spreading chariots and exodus is the Hyksos people who brought chariots to Egypt.

They larping as our people

Zyklon B is nothing like DDT, retard. This guy fucked everything when he said that. He should have talked about the Sarin and Tabun reserves.

> If they hate you for no reason, give them that reason
> Oy vey more goyim hate me for no reason!

Attached: GJv97JLGZjw.jpg (600x540, 167.66K)

>Zyklon B is nothing like DDT, retard. This guy fucked everything when he said that. He should have talked about the Sarin and Tabun reserves.
He was right about them both being effective delousing agents, I think that was his point.

Attached: sh64.jpg (1536x1760, 475.74K)

Her eye shape and spacing looks like Monica Lewinsky. Update your Judar.

>look at all these swimming pools and universities we weren't allowed in 75 years ago
>It was so horrible back then for you wasn't it goy?
Don't look at where jews are now though and the decline in our society as a whole.
It's almost as if there was a reason...Why didnt she bring up the 110+?

Holy based
Bring this back

Attached: 1637883048570.png (342x605, 224.81K)

She looks like if netanyahu had a baby with jerry seinfeld