Job wants me to provide proof of vaccination or I'm fired, how do I bullshit my way out of this?

Job wants me to provide proof of vaccination or I'm fired, how do I bullshit my way out of this?

Attached: 1606770933919.gif (221x196, 495.29K)

Print out the blank card from the CDCs website

be sure to get batch numbers from your area

quit your job and become self employed

what line of work?
Government?
if its not Gov this is insanely easy to fake
sure its commiting a crime, but if you get caught just go to jail and butt fuck niggers
win/win desu

It's a job I've worked a very long time to obtain, I'm not giving it up that easily

Say you're a tranny and the vaxx interferes with your trannysitioning

Religious exemption. Watch Peggy Hill’s method. Worked for me and a whole bunch of people I know. It’s your right as an American and they can’t take it away or deny you

WTF do you even do? Also what state?

Just to point out I never get a raise by asking I just quit jobs and go for a better paying one all the time.

Attached: 1649540281119.jpg (309x473, 83.92K)

Quit. Then wait until they beg for you back. Negotiate a sweet contract.

>Job wants me to provide proof of vaccination or I'm fired, how do I bullshit my way out of this?

Is there a Walgreens Pharmacy in your area? Their procedure is the easiest to exploit. All you need is a few minutes and a little bit of courage.

Attached: 1657978373224.png (699x592, 598.85K)

>Say you're a tranny and the vaxx interferes with your trannysitioning

Kek. This is an awesome idea.

You fucking cuck. Tell them to fuck off and find a better job. That's what I did. If you cave or fake compliance you are a fucking pussy. Having a spine got me a $25k raise with my new job.

Tell them , politely, to fuck off. Or start screaming "my body my choice! Keep your vaccine away from my spleen" Then find another job where they respect your medical privacy.

>sure its commiting a crime

Depends. If your employer is asking for proof of vaccination they are NOT asking you to get vaccinated - just asking for proof that you are.

Important legal distinction.

Attached: IMG_0314.jpg (800x830, 84.59K)

>how do I bullshit my way out of this?

Go on unemployment, and look for a new job, one that tolerates your fetish.

bring them a cup of piss. when they say "no that's not what we meant-" grab one of their cups, take it to the toilet and piss in it, keep misunderstanding until they fire you, then sue them for firing you for being retarded

>Megan Redshaw is a staff attorney for Children's Health Defense and a reporter for The Defender. She has a background in political science and training in naturopathy, nutrition and exercise science
Any Forums always picks the best, doesn't it

Tell them no.

MAKE SURE THEY FIRE YOU!!!

>Any Forums always picks the best, doesn't it

Nice flag, opinion discarded.

Buy a fake one. Never feel guilty fucking a system that tried to fuck you.

Religious exemption.
Whatever you do, don't get the injection.
Don't fake a card either.

Request a religious exemption. Make them fire you. When this pandemic ends (((lawyers))) will make a cottage industry out of people who had their civil rights violated.

This, and checked. Do NOT quit. Do NOT tell them you will resign. Do NOT give them a two week notice. They want you to quit because they KNOW they can be in trouble if you pursue this matter in court if they fire you.

dont fake vaxx card, this way you still comply and support the tyranny you try to escape. you only increase the burden for everyone who isn't a bootlicking pretending faggot like you.
if they can easily coerce you to take the clot shot you should get another job anyway. dont leave, let them fire you. with the current job situation should be easy to find something else. if you cant you're worthless and lazy and should get the jab and all booster same time