Regarding the vaxxed die out

I know we all joke and meme on the jabbies for making what is most likely the dumbest fucking decision they’ll have ever made in their life, but has anyone else (with some sense of compassion) truly come to terms with what’s coming? I’m talking acceptance and begrudging expectance of those you have loved and cherished no longer being around come the next decade.

I know they all sold us out for the sake of fucking donuts and clout, but the average person is a retard and wouldn’t know any better. They still think propaganda doesn’t exist in their world. I’ve accepted that, but even with that in mind, knowing that I very well could be the last remaining person in my family and having only 1-2 friends left has been blackpilling to the core. What is honestly going through the minds of anons given how much of a disaster this whole shitshow has been?

Attached: EC57994E-8B71-4469-860C-DF3575D2E92D.jpg (944x712, 85.92K)

No refunds, no forgiveness, no mercy.

Attached: 1640397949462.png (1600x1377, 1.27M)

The lockdowns made me painfully aware of how alone I am. Even my friends and family were just... not there. No critical thinking allowed. Since every damn last one of them got jabbed and boosted and will take the next fucking booster, too... I just have a hard time seeing them as people.

I'm sure it will be heartbreaking to an extent that we can't even describe. Whatever will be, will be.

Some people took it because they were coerced, some took it because they wanted to enjoy luxuries and some because they trusted the government more then they trust themselves.
If they humble themselves I will accept their apology.
But I will have no mercy with politicians and judges who allowed this shitshow to
happen. They deserve a bullet to their temple region.

You don't realize that they've been prepping us for the last decade? Did you see the series The Leftovers it makes perfect fucking sense now, no?

I dont know how most people will cope with it, for now its all laughs at people dropping. Especially the ones who wrote bad shit on their social accounts, those poor bastards...

But I think its gonna be very very bad, I know how it feels to love a loved one and it fucks you up, if most of society is in that state of mind you can expect a collapse...

And yes I have a shit ton of empathy and compassion for what's going on. Almost everyone in my family has taken it. Most of my closer friends of taking it. What am I going to do get in their face? I'm not budging and I don't want to see them die but it's completely out of my hands.

No. Fuck the vaxxies. I will only try to help my family but i don't give a fuck about the vaxxies that discriminated me. The world will be a better place after the die out.

For all the fucking cunts out there who sneer at me and make comments because since covid started I started Living in my van. It is going to be fucking Poetic Justice to watch these people deteriorate because many of them already are in Decline. A lot of people in my community have aged 10 years in the last 6 months not to mention the amount of women who have Bell's palsy and a variety of different ailments that seem to have mysteriously manifested out of nowhere.

not one person in my immediate family and basically none of my friends have taken it

To lose*

I don’t disagree at all regarding politicians. Media talking heads deserve lynchings too.

Never heard of it. Utopia was insane predictive programming though.

I’ve lost 3 family members over the years, and close friends + an ex girlfriend. It’s different knowing that virtually all of the people I have forged extremely close relationships with to the point of being extended family will all be gone and it’ll basically just be me left in my world. Hard to wrap my mind around.

I know 5 people who have permanently damaged organs or autoimmune disorders after taking the vaxx. It's going to be ugly.

My parents died of heart attacks long before this academic ever came around. Try explaining that to them and eventually having to accept they would have killed themselves with food, forget about the clot shot

It's a white genocide

I feel ya. I refused the jab, but most of my friends did not. I will feel very sad if they die early because they were naive enough to trust the fedgov and big pharma. I will not gloat or say I told you so. It'll just be deeply depressing and make me even angrier at the psychopaths who run our world.

I don’t blame either of you for feeling that. I hold a lot of resentment towards their stupidity but I don’t wish death on them. I can’t tell if that’s god tapping on my shoulder though since I’ve never been religious.

We are fighting the antichrist, not kiked wars. Aint gonna be easy boy but you already know who wins in the end.

Attached: hate.png (1244x266, 41.91K)

Oh yes the media also.

Well to be fair I think a good % of them will just be sterilized not killed. But I have no clue about the numbers...

there is not even a handfull of people i have pity for because they respected my decision to stay pureblood. for everyone else, i hope they suffer alot before sads strikes

Attached: be thankful for the vax.png (1231x356, 77.97K)

This. At least we have each other user, let's fuck

Attached: pfizer refunds.png (613x614, 102.34K)

No apologies. It ends this time. Everyone who took it, for whatever reason made this happen.

Attached: ita.jpg (620x413, 77.8K)

My thoughts, find a community, don't grief the server what ever you do and move off grid to start again