WE WILL JOIN THE UNION

Alberta will be declaring sovereignty next year when Danielle Smith is elected.

We are going to leave Canada.

Attached: republic_of_alberta_flag_concept_by_wexitalberta_debr452-fullview.jpg (1280x674, 70.52K)

why?

Gonna have to burn all the cities first. Their are more eastern liberals in Alberta than actual Albertans.

Yeah, no.

Ottawa does not and has not represented the west for decades, our most popular candidate has promised sovereignty if elected. UCP always wins in alberta.

I for one would welcome snow puerto rico

I got a better idea

Attached: nf-flag.jpg (400x400, 20.16K)

There's far more people like us out in the rural areas. We are all well armed out here too.

Based, but you should help us annex and liberate your entire country instead.

Attached: 1423619137140.png (812x727, 198.75K)

Sovereignty is only the first step.

Attached: alberta-republic.jpg (1153x768, 172.11K)

Yeah, and if you don't get rid of the leftist hives you'll never vote your way out. There's way more communist city people then there are people who want to leave.

Rural Albertans have been outnumbered by the massively growing city populations for decades now.

YOU WONT DO FUCK ALL

COPE AND SEETHE FOR ETERNITY

Attached: HS_01FathersofConfed_new3 (1).jpg (750x408, 57.28K)

Take BC with you and connect Alaska to mainland US.

This is actually a good idea in these blackpillin times

Cons / PPC Voters still outnumber nigger / pajeet votes here, it will be an easy landslide win for Danielle next year. After that, we need to take care of the cities for sure.

Attached: 20220131190132-61f8806ee8375f358c7740d2jpeg.jpg (1280x1024, 146.27K)

Canadians are the dumbest posters of all time

The western provinces when they make a federation should take Alaska for the environment

The US must annex Canada and Mexico. We are in the Fallout timeline still. We must get ready for China's attack on Alaska.

Enjoy your fantasies! It's all you will ever have

"If elected UCP leader and therefore premier, a Smith-led government would not enforce made-in-Ottawa laws it believes step on this province’s rights or the interests of Albertans."

>BASED DANIELLE
>FUCK OTTAWA

Attached: FVlrsDbXEAAdW3M.jpg (1200x675, 109.43K)

Why would we accept a nation of traitors? Without the energy sales of Alberta, who will fund Quebec's gibs?

So this is it, the start of North America Civil War.

Dont talk to me toxic waste

We will own Ottawa soon to don't worry.

replace that st George cross with an irish tri colour Mexican tri colour and some sort of slavic cental european germanic flag

and we are all good canmutt nigger

if you don't we are gonna have problems

because you're not allowed my cultue

>Quebec
>Implying these are actually Canadians that we need to pay for

Attached: Facebook-Systemic-racism-endures-as-Quebec-fails-to-reckon-with-slavery-history.jpg (1200x628, 731.72K)

This is just sad man. Not even you really believe your cope

Fuck off

A peaceful divorce unless the feds try and make us stay, I think they will try and make us stay.

Good

Bring tje whole rotten thing down

Quebec controls the St. Charles River, the very lifeblood of Canada. Respect them and they'll respect you.

Nothing is getting replaced because this is a just a dumb larp. These people are the some of the dumbest ignorant people I have ever come across

What NDP Nigger community are you from? Why do you hate western values? Will you ever be a woman?

Ohhhh you're a loyalist as well?

Loyalist?

Attached: EASTER-MESSAGE-03144N3-1024x597.gif (1024x597, 178.89K)

>Leave one prison
>Goes into another

Lmao such retardedry

Based and bring as many provinces as you can with you. I don’t mind admitting Puerto Rico or DC to balance the electoral votes.

They will, and is the voting rigged?

You think by union I mean the united states?

What the fuck are you talking about?
I'm from BC btw

and here's your new Admiral and Deputy Assistant Secretary of Nuclear Energy, bro
Enjoy those western values!

You fucking brainlet

Attached: FXyzO1tUYAUveAk.jpg (1058x1280, 159.18K)

Voting has been fine in the previous provincial elections here, Alberta is a conservative stronghold and has always been. Danielle will have no issue winning unless dirty tricks are played.

We welcome you, Albert. What about the 2 other prairie states?

Look at these faggots.

Yeah you want to meet up?

Attached: 14e65800-5bc2-44d9-889b-e3acdc5c6ee6-620x372.jpg (620x372, 55.17K)

Well, what union are you talking about then?

No point in joing US unless US fixed their problems first.

The union will not be the United States as we know it. You should already see this coming.

They gotta start their new union, with oil and gun.

Here’s the deal, Leafs.
>Recent politically motivated immigrants deported. Full citizenship and rights to all Canadians, save for Québécois.
>Full representation. 2 Senators from each province. Congress raised to 465 seats to accommodate new citizens.
>All property rights remain the same. Canadian military absorbed into U.S. Military, save for the troons.
>A moratorium on the suffrage of Canadian women suspended for 20 years. Troons will lose their suffrage rights for life.
>Justin Trudeau tried for crimes against his people. Similar to what happened in Iraq with Saddam. Canadian men will vote on his fate if convicted.
>Quebec designated as an internment zone, not a state. They will have limited independence, and retain the U.S. Dollar as currency.
>Defrenchyfication. French will lose its distinction as an official language. Efforts will be made to phase out French corruption and alignment to U.S. law. Frenchies will be allowed to emigrate back to France or Algeria.
>Tim Hortons expansion into the U.S. as a cultural exchange effort.
>A truth and reconciliation committee is formed to try and execute some of the more egregious blue haired feminists. Canada must heal.
>Universities will be depozzed.
>Detrudification. Similar commission to remove Trudeau lackeys from Canadian institutions.
>Christa Freeland tried in The Hague for crimes against our intelligence.
>Jordan Peterson’s daughter sent into exile.
>Neil Young exiled to Pakistan.
>Vancouver Island turned into The Handmaid’s Tale to see what the hell is going on.
>Baseball returns to Montreal. Expansion teams in Vancouver and Calgary.
>Poutine recognized as an American delicacy.

Attached: C86AFF00-9D01-4CDC-A6FE-136F99F6991D.jpg (1101x698, 110.08K)

New Amsterdam here, calling dibs on Ontario when they sack up.

So desu ne...

Attached: 1620400858443.jpg (1015x1024, 117.72K)

These political fantasy threads are the definition of cringe

Republican states are bound to declare independence and form an economic union between all of them. When that happens Alberta will be one of the founding members.

Sorreh I thought you were sneak dissin

I'm happy for you, but plant based burgers are an abomination unto the Lord.

>fantasy

Our candidate that is most likely to win has run on declaring sovereignty. If you think this is a cope thread just give it some time.

Sorry Albertabro, not happening. Republicucks are still patriotic and don't want to secede.

I can see it already
>Alberta to vote on joining the union
>every poojeet decides to move to Alberta
>Alberta votes yes
>we get a state full of poojets