What the fuck is wrong with this dude?

What the fuck is wrong with this dude?

Attached: file.png (1201x610, 153.08K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hG9iG0cSjbc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

wikipedia?yea it's been pozzed disinfo for years now, stop posting that shit. herbs

>born in Germany
sounds like he might be a German

masochist

He wants build cities in international waters

Being gay isn't a choice, so you can be gay and redpilled on faggots at the same time.

PETER THIEL IS A KNOWN FAGGOT GERMAN AKA GEWMAN HE LIKES TO PARASITE THE RIGHT DIRECTLY AND ALL THE ALT KIKE LIKES TO WHEEL HIM OUT FROM TIME AND TIME AND TELL YOU HES A KOSHERSERVATIVE BUT HES JUST A FULL ON DEGENERATE GOY DEMORALIZING KIKE.........

He got groomed as a kid so now he wants revenge

Is it bad?

You can be gay and understand it's not something that should be endorsed. I'd rather have a fag that's with me than against me.

exactly
one can be gay and still realize that gay culture and acceptance of faggotry is bad
just as one can be jewish and be extremely anti semetic
infact some of the most prolific jew haters have been at least part jew

he's rich enough that policies that oppress gays won't apply to him, he doesn't care.
joe biden supported anti-crack legislation.

I guess that doesn't apply to trannies? Like you can't be tranny and at the same time be against endorsing of tranny culture?

>GEWMAN
goo-man?
you didn't just confuse a "G" and a "J" like a little kid did you user?

Not really, to be a tranny you have to go through great efforts to become one
First you agree with the ideology that enables transgenderism
Then you get groomed online by other trannies
Then you take hormones.
It's clearly a choice and anyone who made it is going to support it... until they decide it was a mistake

>he's rich enough that policies that oppress gays won't apply to him
/thread

A small minority of trannies promote the culture.
But an even smaller minority act against it.
They exist - I think Lady Maga is one of them, also Wheato's man.

Transgenderism is optional. To be a tranny you have to dress up, get bottom surgery, dilate, tell people your pronouns (because otherwise they'll just use observational judgement like any normal person).

If you don't do that, you aren't a tranny, you're just a mentally ill man. Just like gay men.
It's okay to have a mental illness, but don't say it's good to be proud of it, or push it onto others.

He also sells the CIA and FBI monitoring software, he’s in the business of selling his supporters out for money

Mike Pence looks and is a full on faggot

Despite the memes and liberal hysteria, Mike Pence was not actually anti-gay nor is any prominent politician.
Republican

Attached: 3B473234-BF4F-4D3A-8048-AA75D3542BCE.jpg (1200x1200, 138.96K)

He's a grifter

He cares about preserving white civilization.

youtube.com/watch?v=hG9iG0cSjbc

DYRBI?