Why would you hate someone for something someone else did? That’s what racism is, it makes no sense

Why would you hate someone for something someone else did? That’s what racism is, it makes no sense

Attached: abbyshap.png (750x805, 672.29K)

She cute though

>Why would you hate someone for something someone else did? That’s what racism is, it makes no sense
Cool it with the antisemitism OP

>Why would you hate someone for something someone else did?
Because the are illogical.

why do niggers want reparations? kikes were the majority of slave owners. I'm not a faggot kike

Attached: image0.png (750x1334, 1.74M)

Racism is merely pattern recognition.
Racism is a defense mechanism. It is inherent in all humans.
If you don't want to be judged for the actions of your people, call out your people and side with civilized people.

I would gladly nuke Palestine and see America fall completely for one night with her.

Attached: 1585858838425.webm (666x900, 2.99M)

filthy whore

Because I grasp the concept of probability.

your life is pathetic

Unfortunately, that's the way people today understand the world. That's what they've been taught. That races are monolithic.

Why do women make videos like these?

BASED

attention whoring
with that video, guaranteed she picked up some followers to listen to her ideas

basado. posting her and other simp shit should be a bannable offense.

Attached: 1626672823008.jpg (479x455, 119.59K)

I'm hated for being white. I have fewer opportunities in life because I am white.

Quit the Jew and nigger hate user

No that’s your ignorance at work adding definitions to image programming. You horrible harmful turd.

>Talking and showing newly purchased outfits
Just girly things bro

>basado. posting her and other simp shit should be a bannable offense.

Attached: 1658012611959.png (445x539, 6.81K)

If you know crime statistics and you're relaxed around black people you aren't an open minded "ally", you're just a stupid fucking retard whose IQ is too low to understand statistics. Most examples of modern "racism" are examples of profiling and not racism.

now to make everyone mad:
Abby is mid, but there are some Jewesses that are cute, and every white Any Forumsak should marry one

>now to make everyone mad:

>Not posting one
Ya had one fucking job

Only online. Go apply for work.

kek

>1pbtid
And it didn't even make sense.