This faggot banned me because I asked in chat "why the hell would anyone let their gf do Onlyfans and keep the money?"

This faggot banned me because I asked in chat "why the hell would anyone let their gf do Onlyfans and keep the money?"

This absolute parasite is pushing cucked ideology to young males that they should just let their girl whore herself online. I don't usually watch him but obviously he is suppressing any kind of disagreement to his political message of cuckoldry and self-destruction.

Now my question is how easy is it for me to fuck with him as a nobody? Is there a way to get these kinds of people banned from the normie platforms? I know in this case I am personally slighted and I'm not asking personal army or anything but I'm wondering in general what if we did something to deplatform these C-tier cockroach e-celebs? Surely they don't have that much protection?

Wouldn't that be a fun thing to do?

Attached: streamers.jpg (1600x900, 857.52K)

Are you retarded? They are protected exactly because of their designated role

It's his channel he can ban whoever he wants.

>watch twitch cuck
>be surprised he bans you
How retarded are you?

faggot
faggot, stop watching these subhumans

You're such a fucking idiot, no one on here ones to see these faggots and no one cares. Your life is so pathetic even by Any Forums standards that you're complaining about being banned in twitch which is literally the most safeguarded and regulated tranny hugbox on the internet.

Attached: 1632830414972.jpg (480x484, 24.69K)

Don't worry hacker now as Any Forums will unban you.

Attached: MAIN-jennifer-lawrence.jpg (615x409, 33.21K)

yea but I don't mean him specifically, can't we just falseflag people like leftists do so they get automatically banned from the normie platforms? I understand the big names are protected but guys like this are probably too small

>he gets millions for playing video games and letting twitch govern the policies
>you get offeneded when he defends his livelyhood

who fucking cares about morale politics in twitchchat. just enjoy his Dragonflight videos and stop there.

I don't care about being banned from this faggots channel, my point is that these people get away with false flagging us on youtube and other normie platforms all the time because the bans are automatic. Why do we refuse to play the same game?

You'll only win by living your own life according to your own ideology and not concerning yourself with these subhuman freaks.

Attached: 1653067342449.jpg (680x671, 42.39K)

Are we just supposed to guess who this buck toothed faggot is?

I bet you thought you were so cool typing up this post. “Surely the anons on this illustrious forum will be sympathetic to my plight!”, you thought smugly. What you failed to realize is that while you believe the man on the internet was the cuck, it was you, my dear Joao, you who were the real cuck for watching twitch in the first place. And so it is my deepest regret that you do not get a bump from me, but rather a loathsome sage.

He is also pushing for car automation, pushing for (((intel))) products, otk being sponsored by any and every kike things possible, the whole OTK team are white man haters to the max.

They are also completely associated / affiliated with Twitch and have undisclosed sponsorships / contracts.

You're browsing mainstream social media of course these faggots are going to be completely safeguarded(they're even oozing into here now) it's never going to stop getting more progressive. If you want to get away from it you have to either stop browsing it entirely or learn to ignore it and follow smaller communities that aren't as cancer. We're living in end times for western civilization this bullshit is only going to get worse. Advice to u newfag, stop caring about trying to "redpill" leftoids or be treated fairly by mega corporations who don't like you.
this

Attached: me_irl.png (379x415, 217.71K)

Based, Adolf I knew you’d come back!

It's somewhat important to talk about it because he's influencing a ton of young idiots watching him.

He's all for automation and depopulation too, saying "no you guys, you in my chat guyses are special, you aren't like all these people that are going to be culled, useless people that provide no entertainment, lel"

He also push hard for "manmade" climate change.

what's wrong with intel products? They are decent for everyday use.

Styx in 20 years?

this guy is the most faggot ass pozzed piece of shit ever.
>muh money
>muh fence sitting edgy bullshit
>contradict yourself in 5min
i got banned because i called him jewmongold

Jesus, this guy is two years younger than Styx but looks so much worse.

He's not too small you cunt he has been placed there by special interests and he's been working for the IRS for years as a kike shekelsteinator with a special boner for fucking over white people's buisenesses for his rabbi of a father.

Stop wasting your time by watching shit like that to the point where you'd care.
He's a centrist cuckold which makes him far right based on the standards of twitch. Let him play his gay video games and fix your life.

I used to watch him 4 or 5 years ago
He used to be openly racist and proud trump supporter
He always had a trump hat on screen to trigger leftists
He told out for millions
Not sure I can blame him

He didn't ban you numbnuts it was a female mod

>It's somewhat important to talk about it because he's influencing a ton of young idiots watching him.
Yes but society and people in general are fucking stupid as fuck, if their parents can't manage them or if they're not intelligent enough to not take life advice from a literal neckbeard who has leeched off of his dying mother to the day she died and then later said he "felt relieved" the she died then those people are already lost causes.
>He also push hard for "manmade" climate change.
There's nothing really bad about wanting to help the environment in some way or fashion, planting trees and reintroducing species of animals that have been extinct like the European Bison is fine part of traditionalism is conserving the environment so we don't end up living in Bladerunner levels of dystopia industrial society, and sure as hell doesn't mean to donate to democratic or progressive charity causes that end up just pyramiding that money to the overlords.

Also he's a vaxxie but considers himself a discerning individual. What an absolute faggot.

this guy literally lived with his mom until she died. he could have got his own place whenever he wanted but hes still living in head dead moms house. why anyone cares what this midwit manchild thinks is beyond me.

It is true, I am ashamed that I posted cringe as I was upset that someone who is looked up to by thousands of kids and considered a "leader" instantly shuts down any kind of dissent that is within the "rules". It's not like I'm watching this faggot's streams but he's been astroturfed on yt and I felt like going on twitch to shitpost a bit.

I just think we are missing out on finding a way to falseflag these guys I'm sure it's not that hard to fuck with his youtube or something worse but whatever.

He didn't get vaxxed, i recall him not giving any advice wether or not you should take it, but his father faked taking it to reassure the zoomies in his chat.

These streamers complaining they have less and less viewers, while at the same time sending them over to the clot shot and the synthetic amyloid nano laces giving everyone heart attacks and amyloid fallout / prions / neurodegenerative diseases.

mass shot a bunk of brown people on a mall and claim you did it for asmongold in your manifesto
thank him for his wisdom, etc
no better way to zing him

That cuck is very progressive, so not surprised

Not everyone had shitty parents dude, sucks to be you

I recall him gaslighting those who don't get the clot shot. Belittling those who question medical authority. For that, these fuckwits need to be held to account for being a proponent to propaganda damage. Rope or Nuremberg 2, whichever comes first.