80% of Chinese workers earn less than $300 a month

Attached: 0A93D3E9-E7C8-4E97-9C03-28DF6CCF7851.jpg (2216x1242, 1.04M)

At least the kike loving CCP members are rich though. And that Israel and globohomo get their money.

Now back to the factories, changs. No days off.

Attached: 1655178710579.png (839x1040, 792.61K)

20 years ago they were earning $0 per month and were cannibalizing their neighbours.
Maybe they should learn some gratitude.

muh next superpower
muh purchase parity
muh industry
muh globohomo

You get what you pay for.

poo man

>21600 Rubs / month
Damn that's almost twice as much as most Russians earn here per month.

they need some communism

You should shit all over the Chinks instead of your streets

Attached: 1657869094509.webm (640x368, 2.03M)

Attached: 1652915942046.webm (404x720, 2.08M)

Yeah buh free healthcare.

And live in a 400 sqft apartment

Yes but China number one first country! Money currency worth bigger! Its like $3,000 American failure dollar. Very strong currency. China is better. Our women are pure and working hard unlike white women who worship negro penis cock. I LOVE CHINA!

That's Kremlin propaganda right there because they are close allies. China is helping to supply Russia right now. If the world ignores China and focus only on Russia, Putin is still winning. If both Russia and China, that would begin an issue

Good work China! Let's aim for 90% next!

Yes but in China they'll still hire you to sit on a desk and push a button rather than automating it so it balances out as long as you can afford the essentials.

Yes! See? China number one! Like I said! I told you!

Good. Keep making my iphones.

In China, Over 87% own their own home, of that, over 76% have no mortgage at all...

Attached: IMG_20220716_235859.jpg (1080x1774, 221.71K)

i'm just surprised they aren't rioting yet

china has always been a blight on humanity.

Yes! See? China is better than failure America. More sanitary clean, too. I LOVE CHINA!!!

10 years worth of chink waging i just dangle casually on my wrist

Attached: IMG-1324.jpg (2218x2574, 871.31K)

Because theres too many of you.

Wtf I thought bull in a China shop meant something else and wasn't literal

And those "homes" are unfinished cement apartments in ghost cities.

That'll teach them the value of a dollar.

yeah, that's why I can get chink sluts to jerk me off twice a week at reasonable prices

i don't even have a job and I make more than a billion chinamen. I love my country.

Bro I earn that much in a matter of days

I don't believe this statistic
a quick google search shows median income at 100k rmb

Who cares, why does it even matter. What are you going to do? Change it? At least they are working hard. Have to start somewhere. I don't like the fuckers but I can respect the grind they are on. Failure isn't really a possibility unless you give up. We can all keep laughing or strive to do better ourselves or get left behind eventually.

you get the government you tolerate