Why is the Right so full of grifting snake oil salesmen? Everyone is always trying to sell you shit...

Why is the Right so full of grifting snake oil salesmen? Everyone is always trying to sell you shit, from Chinese made crap, to eceleb circle jerk Patreons, to the Commander in Chief of Charity Fraud Drumpf. Why do you losers think anything you’re doing has anything to do with politics, when the one and only goal of MAGA andQ is securing your shekels.

Attached: 5006EEEC-7E23-403F-9406-B9312FCC5C6A.jpg (1600x1201, 466.94K)

Why is the left full of deranged degenerate faggots?

I prefer buying Trump merchandises over getting my dick chopped off in some shitholes like Brazil or Thailand.

leftist pundits are plugged into the money printers and get their revenue "off camera". The essence of this culture war is that if you're off the official narrative you're barred from corporate sponsorships. Whatever form that might take. From literal employment to mere public social media hosting.
So the rwers have to hustle amidst their story telling. It's very gay and I hate it too. I don't have a better idea.

>Why is the Right so full of grifting snake oil salesmen?
What else did you expect from laissez-faire capitalists larpers?

Attached: Karl Marximus.png (608x608, 285.33K)

People on the right are kinda needy for leaders because of the lack of them, and that's fertile ground for false prophets

Because the right is only viable when you're grifting.

Actually caring about other people or the environment is a leftist thing.

Not caring how to make money from other people or the environment is a rightist thing.

Why is the left full of mentally ill trannies?

Attached: 1657922379229.jpg (500x620, 72.65K)

Because that's what catches your eye, because you look for them, because it's like the only thing you talk about when allowed...

Attached: 1649330885997.png (715x500, 89.08K)

Flattery, user. The idea that the sheep couldnt tell that Trump was the 1% is amazing.

Why did I think this was a John Cena toy figurine box

I hope your parents both die and you wind up homeless

I can see it.

Can you feel the heat?
It's getting hotter
Cool off a bit
Ride my helicopter

Telling story of what? That the "Dems are the real notzees"?

Also, let me some up the remainder of this entire thread in one pic related so we can all go on and do more important things like talk about trannies or play video games or something.

Attached: 5d1.png (1160x770, 119.8K)

They are all faggots with no principles

least of all are the most mainstream appealing personalities. Before the first adpocalypse a lot of extremist personalities were on the verge of breaking into broadcast media levels of money just talking shits about blacks and communists. They had to shut it down because a meritocratic market gave undue power to the wrong types.

so true, the left isnt trying to sell toddlers trillions of dollars worth of bottom surgeries and hormones. kys faggot

boomers are natural scammers

It's not a right or a left thing. It doesn't matter if you are being sold a Brandon flag or a male tears mug or tranny socks. Everyone is trying to sell you something. Don't buy it faggot. Starbucks is gay and overpriced; black rifle coffee is gay and overpriced. People who buy either are gay and dumb. People who take money for beans and tell you it's an ideology are good in my book.

>Why is the Right so full of grifting snake oil salesmen?
Because that's all that the jews will allow. Anyone doing anything serious gets purged, just like on the left. The only real difference is that the right is designated as low-status and so the grift is trashier.