Just move out of the cities bro

>just move out of the cities bro

Attached: 1654157201169.jpg (679x428, 63.11K)

>city people don't know we can cut the boat in half

byeeee felica

>Just let blacks move into your neighborhood
>Just move out and let them have it bro

Small towns wouldn't survive without the economic growth cities provide.

the dudes in the back are drowning first, but for accuracy they would be filling the boat, not bilging it

challenge accepted

This. A farm could not economically survive without city goers buying their crops.

Attached: rural or suburban retard.jpg (2000x1000, 144.75K)

Attached: 0E164863-4E10-42E4-9FE4-43333D8437ED.jpg (827x820, 90.07K)

the economic role of cities is to help merchants coordinate their trade, letting wares find owners and prices find equilibrium quickly, which required physical proximity.

the internet has made cities obsolete. they now exist purely as covens for the priests of globohomo to tithe those who actually produce things.

my family has been in vancouver since the mid 1800s, we built this city, im not leaving it

doen't matter when the big cities get nuked

countervalue is a meme and strategic targets are as common in rural areas as in the cities

>I can't believe you assholes drilled a hole in the boat
>once you're done fixing it were dumping you on a beach and leaving

Attached: 1604889491173.png (888x1297, 1.05M)

based

>what is crofting
Not muh economics!!!!

>people that grow food would never survive without the human cattle.
Lol wut?

Living close together you are more likely to spread contagions

I was in NNJ by NYC during Hurricane Sandy, we lost power for 9 days, roads flooded. The project dwellers next door didn’t wait the afternoon before trying to get in the building to grab the tv’s and video games etc. Being the only gunfag out of 125 units, I got a lot of thank you’d thank weak. My take: Urban hipsters are totally fucked. You think the Secrion 8 people stock up on supplies or plan ahead? They live say to day at best and

Attached: 6B0C40F6-EACD-4D7F-8239-1AA98ECCCE4F.jpg (252x237, 7.87K)

When they persecute you in this city, flee to another. For assuredly, I say to you, you will not have gone through the cities of Israel before the Son of Man comes.

ok, so rural people will eat and not watch Netflix and buy phones.
City people won't eat but watch tv and buy expensive electronics.

Yeah it holds up. You have no idea how the real world works.

Cities still have physical infrastructure that matters, for example if you grow grain you put it on a train to a city on a river, and then it goes on a barge. The idea was that building all this would grow wealth and thus wages and living standards. The first part worked but now wages have lagged behind economic growth so long that people are considering saying fuck division of labor and going back to subsistence farming. It is a hilarious indictment of the system. I hope it continues cause at this point I am too old and have been fucked over too much to desire any sort of reconciliation.

>Sweden was not gay today
this post gives me hope
cityfags btfo

Attached: 1629087476434.webm (1080x810, 2.16M)