Political consequences of marriage

>White men kneel to women
>Women kneel to black bvlls

When proposing for marriage, men need to abase themselves by kneeling and offering a woman a valuable trinket, thus showing subservience and that all his wealth is at her disposal. After a few years, women divorce men and take half of their money. They will often give him bastards, that make him a cuckold and he has to pay for those too.
On the other hand, women kneel to woo a black bvll, are happily married and then take care of the bvll offspring, when he inevitably leaves.

Why is that Any Forums?

Attached: kneel goyim.jpg (1512x3069, 1.51M)

you don't need to propose once you impregnate her, you dumb fuck

Attached: 4a16d216-39af-4b45-8644-48acdc6a8cb4.jpg (720x576, 37.06K)

The man kneeling represents his desire to make white babies. The woman symbolically completes his half swastika.
Woman have to propose to black men because the black men will never propose to them.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-07-16 153633.png (1108x864, 1.91M)

Men love women. Women love themselves. Niggers love themselves. Women are niggers. Niggers are women. Europoids are men. We have beards and are men. Niggers are r-selected, which is feminine. Niggers eat fruit and have sex all day, not having to mind philosophical and scientific quandaries, and women are likewise consumed by materialistic pursuits and beholden to an incessant sexual desire.

>you don't need to propose once you impregnate her, you dumb fuck
But men want to have a family, not fuck and run away like a nigger.

Attached: 1657988187534.jpg (1698x968, 186.91K)

I kneel for no one.

White men are the beta bux of the entire planet. You can see this in how their countries are ran. They let women walk all over them and encourage other races to date their daughters. It's bizarre

Whitoids being so sympathetic go so far it loops around to them being subservient cuckolds.
It's in their nature.

The line coming out of his butt represents the gas that kills jews

Based. If anyone makes you kneel to them enlighten them with your fucking fist. Thats my take.

Men kneel because they marry down
Women who marry niggers kneel because then marry down

>blacks so beta women kneel to them

Attached: 1655907544162.jpg (432x324, 24.07K)

I had my wife kneel before me as I told her to marry me.

Kek

my wife knew that if she had asked me to marry her I would have said no, so she had no other option but to wait for me

You are not Argentinian, go back to your shithole subhuman.

>Whitoids being so sympathetic go so far it loops around to them being subservient cuckolds.
Reject modernity

Attached: FHMj2apWUAMvaJ_.jpg (720x720, 61.7K)

>You are not Argentinian, go back to your shithole subhuman.
Of course I am pelotudito.

Your rhetorical question has a false premise: that all women are the same. That's incorrect. The only women kneeling to anyone are those with Daddy issues, and they come in all colours, shapes, and sizes.

What I don't understand about this modern secular world is the mere existence of this institution. Women party and fuck around through their youth, claiming it's normal and calling you a bitter incel or primitive if you say something against that or dare have strict standards for women's sexual experiences, but also want serious relationships with some cuck down the line who's just supposed to take that? Women being selfish and immoral is understandable enough because they serve themselves, but the men who support this? They are either the studs who benefit from liberal sexuality, or cucks who enjoy the humiliation.

I'm honestly surprised anyone even gets married anymore.

Attached: 1656872217532.jpg (1624x1406, 211.38K)

By the way, it's rooted in the fact that some people, especially women with past sexual trauma, cannot differentiate between fear and arousal. So these women are attracted to men who look like thugs (black or otherwise) since they seem dangerous.