There will never be another Hitler

White culture is dying out.
White people are dwindling in numbers.
White nations are vanishing.
We lost. It's over.

Attached: 2017.01-Lueck-Bürgerstiftungen-900x480.jpg (900x480, 88.36K)

>White culture is dying out.
That's a good thing

Attached: Gaynglos.jpg (2678x1858, 531.58K)

The east will be fine.

Attached: 1657210041905.jpg (687x514, 79.67K)

NO UR A CRYPTO BRIT JEW YOUR DEAD WORMS UR GOVERNMENT IS SO JEWED AND YOU FAGGOTS CANT EVEN THINK AGAINST THEM THERES STILL A POSSIBILITY HERE BUT ITS GOTTA BE BLOODY.......

The 'hotdog' is the peak of 'WHITE culture'

Thanks for trying, and all?

OH BY THE WAY HITLER WAS A DOUBLE AGENT FOR THE KIKES SO THINKING HE WAS A WAY OUT MEANS UR A NOOB AND YOU WERE NEVER REALLY TRYING TO SOLVE THE PROBLEM WERE YOU CRYPTO BRIT JEW. JUST LEAVE IT TO US REAL WHITES TO DO WHAT YOU CANT, NIGGERS........... YOU KNOW U FUCKING NIGGERS ARE GONNA BE EASY TO FUCKING MOW DOWN DO YOU UNDERSTAND THAT YOU LITTLE DISRESPECTFUL MONKEYS?

Hitler killed other whites and gave so many different groups of brown and yellow people the “honorary Aryan” title. He’s not a white supremacist.

You can't even stamp out these rats from your safe space.

If by "never be another Hitler" you mean we will never again have a leader that can speak eloquently, with charisma and charm a nation, I completely agree.

If not Hitler then Hitlong. Some day chinese will chimp out on jews

>gave so many different groups of brown and yellow people the “honorary Aryan” title
>What is international diplomacy
Alexander also tried to pacifying the people he conquered

Yeah, mostly you're all a lot dumber now.

Nope. China is plugged into global trade, married to the US - they won't do shit.

have you dilated today? You seem a little cranky

Why? Israel building up in Tibet now?

Europe in the next decade isn't going to be the comfy cozy free ride its been for immigrants the past decade. There are going to be skyrocketing prices. Power outages. No heat. The list goes on. We'll see if those "refugees" were looking for a free ride, or if they really wanted to be westerners. Hint. They wanted the free ride.

OP is a dumb nigger tranny and i would luagh at her suicide.

I bet you've even kissed a girl.

AH grew up in an anti-degenerate society eating healthy foods that weren't fucked up and had a normal attention span and spent all his free time as a youth reading book after book and painting, then his toughness was forged by WW1. He never drank, never smoked, never did anything degenerate pretty much ever. No human like that will emerge from any modern white society (that's kinda the entire point of the last 70 years of Jewish social engineering in White countries - so that another man like AH can never appear, and that another movement like his will never again occur).

The average (50% percentile) white man 100 years ago would be in the top 3-5% of white men today, in terms of inner quality. I can only seeing it getting worse.

They will rob and kill whitey. They didn't have ''rich'' neighbours in their shithole home country.

fuck you, i'm not a degen like you are

I like how you ignore the fact he killed other whites and caused the deaths of other whites in his war.

>There will never be another Hitler
yes there is. he is a barista at a starbucks taking cymbalta. he is happy and he will own nothing

Attached: 1653034685340.jpg (306x306, 34.63K)

>Yay we're going back to the stone age!
You know we're taking you all down to hell with us, right?

Attached: 1657934209587.jpg (1024x1024, 111.52K)

Maybe. Better get a knife loicense

>He doesn't know about Napoleon

Shitskin