I chatted with a few Turks several times in my life, all of them intelligent, white and educated...

I chatted with a few Turks several times in my life, all of them intelligent, white and educated. I was impressed when I arrived in Turkey, even Istanbul itself with its largest mosque was full of such people. Greece for its part was full of brown negroes burning tires and eating rats in the streets, I ask myself, is this what a white European country looks like? The conclusion comes to mind, Turkey should annex Greece and bring them to order, just as they did and have done for 500 years. Why is it so, why can't the Greeks govern? Can you explain this to me? Why does Athens look like an African city that doesn't even resemble a European village?

Attached: Turkey Greece.png (640x363, 73.87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VyBD9opVGpk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Kike hands typed this post

Every capital city in New Germany looks like it was hit with a bomb made of nigger sperm. Greece is part of New Germany.

The natural role of the pole is subject to Russian boot

I support my Turkish brothers, if not for them, Balkans would resemble a post-apocalyptic enviroment full of mud huts

The natural role of the gayreek is subject to Turkish boot

>t.

Attached: buyukkaya.png (427x369, 30.72K)

i don't mind turks if they remain in turkey

LMAO SEETHING FAGGOT

>I chatted with a few Turks several times in my life, all of them intelligent, white and educated.
>even Istanbul itself with its largest mosque was full of such people.
sure mehmet

Attached: whiteroaches.png (1093x916, 1.02M)

Attached: 1646039582556~2.png (482x233, 18.16K)

>t. atar larping as Any Forumsack

You can cope, Turks are whiter than you

Haha laugh at the pole what your ancestors saved Vienna for nothing

Lol doesn't know about Kara Booga and the Pakistani immigrants

Just memes, Türkiye is a white paradise. Why do you think Jews want you to avoid it? Why it's not in the EU? It's full of white aryans, that's why

Turkey and Greece fucked with immigrans and will be fucked harder if our turkish hitler(His name is Umit Ozdag he is not hitler but he is the only one that thinks about his country) is not elected in 2023 elections. If he gets elected, Greece would be fucked over and over again because Umit Özdağ's background is coming from central intelligence.

>Turkey as a sand-nigger paradise.

Turkey does not contain white people, except for Laz people (not Chepni fags) living in northeastern Anatolia. In addition, Balkan immigrants are also white, mostly living in the Thrace region.

Attached: Turkroaches.jpg (679x452, 48.18K)

turkey (except kurds) is whiter than most of southern european countries. just fucking open a street travel video.

>posts greece and armenia
why are you posting a picture of greece and armenia?

Attached: 1619295582700.png (500x425, 135.61K)

>chatted with a few Turks several times in my life, all of them intelligent, white and educated. I was impressed when I arrived in Turkey, even Istanbul itself with its largest mosque was full of such people
Unlike you Shlomo I've been to Turkey.
Nothing you say is true.
Turkey is a shit hole country.

>Turkey is a shit hole country.
cope greek

>Go back to Eksi Sozluk.
Be as white as you want, dingus. Most of women on the street are wearing hijab. That's why Turks are sand-niggers.

Also, fuck Umit Ozdag. He's a total slacker.

Armenian dogs are sadly gone and won't be getting their land back, they backstabbed Turkey and paid for it. The Turkish man wanted peace and integrate them into their republic and they repayed with genocide of the Turkish master race. Many such cases

We are swarthy not pigskin

>t. kurd

Attached: Many such cases.png (1024x626, 42.07K)

>Turkish masterrace.

Attached: Topkek.jpg (554x554, 49.4K)

>t. mehmet friendly doner provider
but you are armenian user? armenia has been a state far longer than roachistan ever has. you should embrace your amenian heritage.

Attached: ancestry test.jpg (1099x906, 187.52K)

Andrew Anglin Jewish gavur pig

youtube.com/watch?v=VyBD9opVGpk

Attached: Andrew Anglin.jpg (2547x1440, 357.54K)