REDDIT'S FRIENDSHIP WITH ELON IS OVER!

Attached: 1658006251780.png (1058x677, 104.54K)

Henlo. I heard you like me

Attached: Screenshot_20211231-005342_Chrome.jpg (1080x2037, 213.62K)

kek

do they know the definition of fascism? wait never mind, i don't care.

If reddit hate elon does Any Forums worship him?

fascism is when big business is in cahoots with big government.

DE BOER MAK N PLAN
Elon Nationalism
Kill for Musk
Die for Musk
Rape for Musk
I RAPE FOR MUSK

he's a conman. Teslas are overpriced garbage. the boring company is retarded. space-x is kind of neat though

>inventor
L M A O

Attached: lol (1).gif (320x234, 670.14K)

The last two lines: dis nigga never heard of Henry Ford???

>Texas man is voting for Florida governor
what?

Ford was a anti-zionist. And, so is Elon if you can get him drunk enough to admi it.

That 100% reads like a bot post

why do they think the governor of Texas is racist now? He lets an endless stream of illegal mexican aliens in to his state and then live and settle there.

they defo worship him on this board like little fanboys constantly sucking his dick

>Anything right of Communism is fascism to these retards

>space-x is kind of neat though
That's probably his biggest scam of them all, Ngmi.

he is no longer wholesome 100

plebbit used to worship that man as a god like figure. I can see that they would be so heartbroken over Elon's recent antics that such a thing would be typed out by one of their human hands

the rockets coming back down and landing themselves on a ship was pretty cool. it's old news now.

the npc only follow the narrative, what anyone does is not important, facts are not important, reality doesnt even matter.
i dont understand why right wingers always try to battle everything with their "facts", graphs and memes when none of the npc give a fuck about that. you do realize youre talking to robots.
these are not human beings and they say the same thing about you. thats the irony.
99% of humans are worthless slave cattle, this is how its going to be until women are forced to breed with the most intelligent men and no, elon the dork is not one of them.

Attached: 1657965214027.png (512x512, 145.52K)

>20 karma account

who cares what this faggot has to say?

We really need to push this meme. I want to buy a used Tesla from a foaming autist looking to own the magatards. They have to be going for pennies on the dollar after everything he's done. Anyone seen any deals?

Attached: download (6).png (807x935, 128.78K)

Reddit has to be a kind of clinical mental illness, just like this place

Attached: 20220611_232712.jpg (400x300, 25.67K)

They've hated him for a long time. After the 2016 IAC plebbit cringefest he started openly mocking them