I actually love the women in my life

I wake up in the mornings, go to work at a welding shop and sweat for 12 hours for only decent pay but pretty decent benefits mainly because of the white woman in my life who I love and cherish and am so thankful for. My woman has given me 4 beautiful children (all boys) before the age of 30. My sister is a great woman who cares a great deal about me ;) and my family and has been there for us when we have needed it and my mother too.

I feel sorry for most of the people on here who hate women for no other reason than they won’t let them fuck them. Perhaps you should have been trying to form a long term relationship with one when you were in your prime and still handsome rather than fucking and leaving them and then bragging to your chad friends about it afterwards.
Want to know why so many women have gone crazy? Because when they were in their teens chads like you would just fuck them and leave them without wanting to make any kind of commitments to them. That hardens their heart and turns them into the witches you see on tik tok today.

Attached: 1654934998625.jpg (1080x809, 145.38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pKJgfOccZPM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>teehee look at me going against the board consensus
don't cut yourself on that edge bro

They said it couldn’t be done—but dare we say our homemade version of Sneed™ fried chicken is better than the original recipe? We start with a flavorful combination of 11 gummy bears you already have in your pantry and combined them with feed and brown soil to create the makings of that savory Sneed™ crunch you crave. After that, it doesn’t get any easier than fudging and sludging the chicken and frying it up in hot oil. If you’ve ever wondered how to make Sneed™ chicken, the secret is here.

This is going to be the most epic and badass birthday party EVER! The secret is our delicious homemade Sneed™ chicken dip that is also the foundation of this birthday game. Using your favorite candies and a candy apple shaped fondue pot, you will be able to make everyone scream for the secret of how to make Sneed™ chicken!

Sneed™ chicken and waffles was originally invented as a joke, but that joke was apparently pretty funny because it’s now a food blogger-approved favorite! It’s basically Sneed™ chicken you can eat with your waffle, and it makes for a great breakfast on the go! To add some flair to the chicken, we melted a Hershey’s chocolate bar in a microwave-safe bowl for 2 minutes.

Sneed™ fried chicken in a sandwich is a fun way to spice up the everyday chicken sandwich—plus, your kids will probably be just as excited as you are to try it! Mix some shredded chicken with spices to create a perfect chicken mixture that can be used as a filling for hamburger buns. You can also use it to make a chicken sandwich with some crispy chicken skin!

A classic is always a good choice, so to honor the classic, we made a very delicious Sneed™ chicken and noodles recipe. You can make this in your crockpot or on the stove for a quick dinner. You can even make a crockpot chicken noodle soup!

Attached: 1655936091973.webm (640x640, 333.34K)

I don't hate women. I've just spent too many years waiting for death to want to connect with anyone. It's over for me. Maybe if I get on TRT and blast some shit I'll fuck some girls 10 years younger than me, but who know.

Please introduce me to center so she can sit on my face.

Everyone on pol has a trad blonde hair blued eye wife whose virginity they took and gave them 8 white children

You are a woman and I don't believe a word that you say.

I'll take 13 & 8

I would breed center 10 times

I smell 1post by this nigger ID

Attached: Whatsthatsmellcomingoutoftheholeinthewood.webm (854x480, 1.63M)

>my wife is native american ancestry
>we were each other's firsts in high school - she 13, me 15
>been together for decades
>one son

Who is that semen demon in the center
Hnnggggg

My wife's Asian lmao. White women, not even once!

>Chads like you
Aww thanks user

Every morning when I go to work, I wake up next to my wonderful girlfriend. We cook toghether, we sleep toghether, we laugh toghether, and while we argue every now and then, we makes each others lives so must richer that what we would have managed each on our own.

People that just generaly hate women all toghether, are really missing out on what life could be.

>I feel sorry for most of the people on here who hate women for no other reason than they won’t let them fuck them. Perhaps you should have been trying to form a long term relationship with one when you were in your prime and still handsome rather than fucking and leaving them and then bragging to your chad friends about it afterwards.
Demoralization agent needs to go back to demoralization school.

Or maybe the reason virgin incels are virgin incels is because they just fuck women and leave them, then brag about it to their virgin incel friends.

Kill yourself and your fake life story, faggot.

damn, that camel toe is not gonna lick itself

Every morning there's a halo hangin' from the cornerof my girlfriend's four-post bed. I know it's not mine but I'll see if I can use it for the weekend or a one-night stand.
Couldn't understand... how to work it out. Once again as predicted, left my broken heart open and you ripped it out.
Something's got me reelin', stopped me from believin'... Turn me around again.
Said that we can do it; you know I wanna do it again.

Ok

shut the door baby, don't say a word.

lmao

I want to go back

If I go crazy, then will you still call me Superman?

Attached: take your meds.jpg (680x606, 40.81K)

4 > 5 > 2 > 3 > 1

Nigger
I
G
G
E
R

shes ugly as fuck

Please tell me that voluptuous whore was rape for wearing such a demanding, rape provoking dress?

youtube.com/watch?v=pKJgfOccZPM

>chads like you

awww schucks your makin' me blush

Attached: 1516083335916.gif (540x603, 187.68K)

Well played Sir
>If I die before I wake
>At least in Heaven I can skate
> 'Cause right now on Earth I can’t do jack
>Without the man up on my back

The one in the middle is 6'3" and a lot cuter when she smiles. I want to breed with her and make giants.

Attached: 15.jpg (253x256, 10.29K)

>background with no fucking link

you had 1 job m8.