Why are insecure white males terrified of becoming a minority?

Are you scared they'll treat you the same way you treated them?

twitter.com/ReginaKimWrites/status/1546920334984626182?s=19

Attached: CAA6B294-11F6-467E-9841-E9780809AF05.jpg (1080x987, 390.94K)

no we wont we will just KILL you all. so there.

>Are you scared they'll treat you the same way you treated them?
It's not fear to be absolutely convinced shitskins will make good on their threats starting with the people who simp for them. Because that's fucking precisely what's happening.

Are you so scared of Jannies you wont
Sage and announce that you saged?

Attached: CCECA39E-2839-4674-AFEE-7C7DEEE5C3B6.jpg (600x908, 121.49K)

>it's not happening
>also it's inevitable
>also it has been deboonked
>also it's good

:) I love this question. Take a look at the genetics of the people who built stonehenge.

Why are they tolerating it?

>they are scare we will treat them the same way they have historically treated us
sorry but all I know is that whites send their own to die for this gook, so that communist gooks dont take over

Yes.

Who is this and why is it relevant?

America is a white country.

god i hope this fucking piece of shit gets curb stomped one day with the rest of blue voting fucks
get the fuck back here and stop leeching off them if you don't like them

>Are you scared they'll treat you the same way you treated them?
we've seen what South Africa and Brazil like, we don't want that

"they're scared we'll treat them the same way they've historically treated us"

whites historically treat minorities extremely well compared to everyone else, whites are the ones who stopped so many other races from doing bad shit (but we can't be everywhere all at once) we're not afraid niggers will treat us how we treat them, we know they are incapable of treating whites, or asians, like how whites treat everyone, because they are niggers, and every nigger town, nigger city, nigger country goes to hell

Treated how? Preferential treatment in ivy league academia? Has Kim been chasing the dragon again after a long day of railroad construction and deep rock mining?

No, it's not.

Neither is UK, Australia, New Zealand.

>get the fuck back here and stop leeching off them if you don't like them
Based. Wish we could also do this with the niggers and Jews.

broke: being afraid of the USA becoming hispanic
woke: learning Castellano Spanish (la distinción included) so you can become part of the criollo elite

Deport EVERYBODY

Well, at least you’re honest. However, the sins of the father are being visited upon the son. I feel for you white user but your time is short.

She's south korean, so she is saying she will start buying the crap out of vehicles and phones made by whites since that's what we're doing with them.

Says musty Amerimutt stinking up South Korea. Amerimutts make up over 70% rape cases in South Korea.

Maybe is time to create the Any Forums army, conquer a country in Afrika and establish a tru white paradise.

Attached: 12750205.png (1016x986, 699.1K)

Based Korean

they arent going to treat us the same, they are going to treat us far worse and its already happening

>Us
Lol...do asians really believe there is solidarity among the various minorities? Are the loony?
Yes, sweatie, Blaxxx and Latinxxx will join forces with high earning and stuffy asians and come together as one! Laughing out loud!
And her name, Regina, is white.
White supremacy wins yet again.

Regina Kim, Because

Attached: carlos.png (350x350, 137.64K)

yes, asians are socially retarded

Asian cunts that talk about how Asian they are and muh minority status and muh victim hood and white man this and white man that will only date white men. I don't know why you yellow fever faggots aren't going for them because they'll spread their legs easy I guarantee it. That's the dumb part about these cunts they use muh Asian this Asian that when it's convenient but absolutely fucking hate their parents, culture and men of their own supposed race. Oh but they drink boba and eat sushi and listen to Kpop sometimes wow so le quirky.

As a Haitian who came to the US by boat I can say this..

I do not hate whites, hell my girl is white. But these angry old white people are a problem. They ruin healthcare because they think any kind of benefits go to minorities. They drive up the price of housing because they’re afraid of living next to minorities. And now their kids can’t even afford to buy a house or have babies.

as if. I lived in Korea for a decade and there's nothing, more racist than whiney Hangugis... so much so that they don't refer to you by your name, they refer to you as a 'foreigner' The Foreigner. So tell that butt ugly bundegi eating soju slirping bitch to jump off a building like her aunties in Seoul do annually. kek

Attached: signal-2022-07-16-15-01-46-598.gif (200x167, 109.61K)

Why are jews so terrified of the goyim knowing?

>Gook says she's American
>has a S Korean flag on her name
>thinks foundational black american niggers aren't going to curb stomp her for leapfrogging them in the hierarchy of America

Attached: 1652294442322.jpg (250x250, 23.72K)

>South Korean flag
>Hates white people
>Wants to treat White Americans like shit
White people are right to hate her

>hell my girl is white.
coal burners aren't white
go back to Haiti nigger no one wants you here

says the white sex tourist going to asian countries to make money off them while treating the women like whores.

Where does she hate on white people..

Nah I am American now.. it’s a nation of immigrants and we are sick of your white backlash..

Heh, why do the asian, niggers, etc. think they are becoming the majority? Do they not realize that latinos will become the majority? Do they not realize that just because we are "colored' doesn't mean we will treat them equally? Can't wait for them to realize how racist latinos are in the second half of this century lmao
Niggers for sure will be treated the same if not worse by latinos. Asians I'm not entirely sure, but latinos just group them together and call them "Chinos". Whites will probably be treated the same as they are now since there is a lot of latino/caucasian mixing.

>We will treat Americans the way they treated us

I can't wait to murder leftists
murdering leftists is all I want to do
I can't wait to murder leftists
one these days I'll kill you too

God you guys deserve each other. So you guys going to flood her twitter with stupid memes? Yeah just what she needs so she can get some dumb e-news site to feature her as the victim of racist trolls to get more clout. I mean she's a fucking "horror writer". You guys are going to end up paying her rent for the year shes proabably setting up the GoFundMe as we speak.

1D Chess.