Why do you hate the Jews?

I can understand the hate towards niggers or muslims but Jews? They are white, they are smart, they are our elder brothers in faith.
What's wrong with you Any Forums?

Attached: url(3).jpg (960x958, 127.67K)

Cutting children's cocks is the most evil shit in the whole fucking world. Female Jews need to be slaughtered in mass graves. Male jews aren't part of the cult.

Attached: 1657933362683.jpg (720x593, 17.7K)

Cosmopolitans are always mercenary in their interests, and [western] Jews tend to be ultra cosmopolitans

is there anything more cope than a goy that converts and thinkts they ain't a goy lmao
t. actual kike

I dont hate jews
I hate Kikes

Big fucking difference

>elder brothers in faith
Wrong, Judaism comes from the Pharisees. Christ called the Pharisees children of Satan.
Judaism is Satanism disguised as the religion of Moses.

>elder brothers in faith

Attached: jews bible enemies of mankind.png (767x107, 15.84K)

Synagogue of Satan.

you love kikes as long as they wear red hats.

Attached: 1604512573168.jpg (3236x3233, 3.2M)

"Jews"

Attached: 1637380259218.jpg (1280x720, 123.21K)

Not White, hate Christ, and subvert any civilization they are a part of

>Why do you hate the Jews?
I don't; the ashkenazim are gentiles

Attached: 1657887853164.png (1221x964, 889.91K)

Their daughter already sucks nigger cocks and swallows.

jews are a weird, inbred lot

Jews do not consider themselves white

LMAO you jews can be funny sometimes

if you still dont see the problem with sharing faith with jews you are ngmi

>Why do you hate the Jews?
Europeans hate jews because jews ran the slave trade during moorish rule of Europe

They worship demons and control the world. Plus they killed Jesus, faked the Holohoax, and did 9-11

you mean like now?

Yeh, for people who ride motorcycles with illegal pipes. I go out of my way to nudge my car into the gap whilst their approaching, I want them to see that their actions have consequences.

but jesus was king of jews, wtf jews are based

>I can understand the hate towards niggers or muslims but Jews?
Lurk for a year if you don't know the answer to that question.

Attached: Why so anti-semetic.png (640x553, 460.23K)

>Christ called the Pharisees children of Satan.
and he wasn't being acerbic. He meant that are literally the Bloodline of Satan.

[Jesus speaking to the jews]
Ye are of your Father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.
(John 8:44)
(Jesus is saying that they are from the seed of the Devil (Father) literally through Cain (father) and liars at their core)
(Cain was the first murderer, the first liar and the father of the first lie)

"in order that the blood of all the prophets spilled from the foundation of the Society should be required from this race, from the blood of Abel unto the blood of Zacharias who was killed between the altar and the house. Yeah, I say to you, it shall be required from this race!"
(Luke 11:50-51)
See the Jewish race are the bloodline of Cain.
Zacharias was the father of John the Baptist and was murdered by Herod the Edomite (jew).

[Jesus speaking to the Jews]
He who is of God hears the words of God; the reason why you do not hear them is that you are not of God."
(John 8:47)
because they are of Satan. All Jews.